Colin's Chivalry

Story Info
Colin Ferrell helps Sara out.
1.1k words
3.15
21.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was walking down the street, just trying to get home from work. She worked at one of those underground bars, all of the same people all of the time. A lot of the patrons hung on her all the time, she was pretty, 5'9" with long blonde hair and gorgeous hazel eyes with flecks of green in them.

Tonight was just your average weekday. It was a perfect summer night, starry and warm with a slight breeze blowing. She rounded the corner and the next thing she knew she was laying on the pavement. As she looked up she saw a guy trying to take off with her purse. She jumped up and kicked the back of his knee, knocking him to the ground. She tried to take hold of her purse, but he wasn't about to let go of it.

Just then, someone came from behind her and kicked the guy in the face. The guy was knocked cold it seemed, a little bit of blood was dripping from his mouth.

She was a little frazzled and the man who had come to her rescue handed her purse to her. "Here you go hon, I think this is yours." Sara couldn't help but notice the thick Irish accent the man had. As she looked up, she didn't believe her eyes. It was dark, that's all she thought to herself. As she got to her feet and looked directly in the stranger's eyes she realized who it was, it was Colin Ferrell.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much. You're Colin Ferrell right?" "Yes. It’s no big deal. I was walking across the street and saw this creep hit you and knock you down. It looks like you didn't need much help though. I think you would have kicked his ass."

"Thanks, really. If he would have got a good chance, he would have really hurt me." Sara blushed at the compliment.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink, you look like you could use it. I'm not from around here, just in town a couple of days."

"Trust me I know where we can go."

Sara led Colin to one of the nicer bars in the neighborhood. It was more of a lounge, with nice people and a nice atmosphere, mostly an older crowd though.

As they walked in there weren't many people there. They went back to a booth in the rear corner of the place. Sara didn't want Colin to be uncomfortable if people started noticing him. Besides, she kind of wanted him to herself for now.

As he sat down she took a good look at him in the light. His hair was mussed as always and he had on the sexiest pair of jeans she had ever seen, with a plain black T-shirt that hugged his body. All she could think of was what he would look like without it.

"Hey, now that we had our little thing together, are you going to tell me your name?" Colin propped his head on his hand and looked right into Sara's eyes.

"Yeah, it's Sara. Thanks for everything, really. I appreciate it so much. Around here everyone just walks on by and pretends not to see. And you know what, I hate to ask but before you leave, can I have your autograph?" Sara can't help but staring and she hopes she's not offending him.

"Sara...you may just get a whole lot more..."

She sat silent for a minute. Did he just say what she thought he did? Oh my gosh, she hoped so.

They drank their drinks and talked for about an hour. Sara mostly told him about herself. She already knew a great deal about him anyway. As they were finishing their 5th drink, probably, Colin looked over at her and put his hand on hers. "Why don't you come back to my hotel and we'll have a few drinks there." "Sure, lead the way my good man." Sara knew she was pretty wasted, but the idea of a night with Colin was beyond all imagination.

As they entered his hotel suite, Colin closed the door and immediately grabbed Sara and kissed her hard on the mouth. They passionately kissed and fondled each other while they stumbled towards the bed. Sara got a grip of the top of his shirt and it started to rip. She ripped it all the way down and off of him. "OOOOH, I like my women feisty." Colin started ripping at her clothes as well. They both were tumbling on the bed and making out like crazy. Suddenly Sara broke free, "Look I want you, and you know that. But I want to do something first." Colin propped himself up on his elbows and Sara proceeded to slither down to his already hard cock. "I just have to suck your cock." Colin grinned, “I’d like that." Sara started licking and sucking all over his cock head and rubbing the vein on the bottom. Every now and then she would stop for just a little while and lick and suckle his balls, to his extreme pleasure. When his cock was leaking more and more pre-cum she stopped. "Now I want you to fuck the shit out of me." Colin got up and flipped her over onto her back, pinning her knees up to her shoulders. He pumped into her harder and harder. She could hear his balls slapping off of her ass and she loved it. It was getting so hot that the sweat was just dripping off of him onto her. God, she loved that. Sweaty men, dirty hardworking men, all of it turned her on. As he was fucking her, Colin looked down "Where do you want my cum?" Between her grunting and screaming his name she looked back at him, "I want you to cum down my throat." He must have liked that answer because he started pumping into her furiously and then he pulled it out and stuck his cock as far in her throat as he could and came, and came, she didn't think he was ever going to stop. Then finally he rolled off of her sweating and panting beside her. Sara rolled over and licked off the sweat from his neck to his groin. She even licked off the rest of the cum from his cock.

"God girl, I would have never thought you were like that."

"You have no idea Colin, no idea...So, can I use your shower? I should probably get going, I'm sure you have appointments to keep in the morning."

"You can only shower if I can shower with you. I do have appointments, but I'd like to make another one with you before I leave."

They both got in the shower and proceeded to have a fuck fest in there too. They did every position possible and even made up some.

When Sara went home she did get her autograph, on her underwear. And she got a bonus too, she got his phone number and he got hers too. Just in case he ever came back to town.