Collared Ch. 03

Story Info
Cyrus is finally getting used to his new slave girl.
2.3k words
4.16
23.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week or two had gone by, and still no one had found Jeta's mother. Cyrus hadn't bothered to look for her, he got what he wanted. Jeta had learned to wake him up in the mornings, and that was usually one of the best parts of his day.

Cyrus groaned loudly as he felt the warm wet tongue lapping at his testicles. "Oh..." He moaned as she took the head of it into her mouth.

Jeta was must better at giving head than Trinity despite the fact Jeta was previously inexperienced to sexual behaviour. Jeta held her eyes closed licking his shaft as she moved her head slowly. Cyrus gripped his bedding, and bit his lip. "Oh you're a natural at this!" He said, his voice cracking a bit.

She continued to do her job, and was met with his climactic fluids on her tongue. She swallowed it down trying not to taste it. Cyrus panted a bit and looked at her, "I love waking up..."

Jeta sat on her knees. She wore the green slave outfit, and her usual pale purple lip gloss. He loved the way it felt on his penis. "Jeta, the end of the month is coming... which means we're going to have to have a conversation." Cyrus said sitting up.

Jeta looked at him, "Alright."

Cyrus looked at her, "I can't afford to get sterilization shots every month for two slaves, so every other month, you'll have to go off it."

"What if I get pregnant?" Jeta asked concerned.

"You won't... that's why I'm going to have to turn you into an anal slave next month." Cyrus explained.

Jeta's face mirrored a look of horror. "I... I don't think I can do that..."

"You can. I'll make it as painless as possible... but it means I'll have to stretch you slowly." Cyrus explained.

Jeta went a light shade of pink. "Oh... I see..." She nodded avoiding eye contact.

"I'll pick something up on the way home. I promise, I'll be gentle." Cyrus informed her.

Simon came to the door after a moment, "You ready? We gotta get ready for work. The cunt wants me there early today."

Cyrus nodded, "Yeah I'm coming." He picked up his new clothing and pulled them on as Simon headed downstairs.

"What will you have me do today while you're out?" Jeta asked curiously.

Cyrus looked at her for a moment, "Well I suppose you could help Trinity with the chores... I don't have any set tasks at the moment." he shrugged.

Jeta nodded and sat on his bed while he headed down stairs to eat breakfast. Cyrus headed down and sat at the table shovelling his eggs into his mouth. Simon stared with disgust, "Do you even taste those?"

Cyrus chuckled a bit before taking a drink of his coffee, "I'm ready, lets go."

Simon sighed and put on his shoes. Cyrus did the same before following Simon to the car. Cyrus stared up at the sky on the drive. The rust colour was something he was used to, but he had to admit, he wished he had lived in the era where the sky was still blue. Then again, he wouldn't have his slaves if that were the case.

The world was slowly falling apart, even to that very day. It had started falling apart six decades ago, back when the first female president turned out to be a failure. She released the nukes, and so did Russia in retaliation. What society remained after the war between Russia and American was a broken one, but it managed to rebuild itself, and a new leader rose from the ashes.

He was so bitter towards the previous president, he spent years trying to pass a slavery law for all women over the age of eighteen. If they couldn't pay to be free, they were to become slaves. The only laws in a slave's favour was no murdering or irreversibly mutilating one's slave, but otherwise anything could happen to one. Cyrus felt it was a bit barbaric that branding slaves, and scarring them all over was allowed, but he never understood the intrigue behind pain slavery.

Simon pulled into the parking lot and headed into the building with Cyrus. "Good luck with your supervisor." Cyrus said to Simon.

"Thanks. I'll do my best not to smack her..." Simon stated as the doors opened.

Cyrus headed to his sector, and began doing his normal routine. He was a bit nervous when lunch time came about. There was a lot of talk about lay-offs, and that was making him worried.

"Cyrus, how's it going?" Jordan, one of his fellow workers with the dark chestnut coloured hair asked as he sat across from him at lunch.

"Oh, it's going pretty good. My slave is finally waking me up in the morning with incredible blow jobs..." Cyrus smirked.

Jordan scoffed, "I wish mine would do that, but she's fucking useless..."

"Don't you beat her into it if she disobeys?" Cyrus asked confused.

"I try, but the stupid bitch is broken... she loves to be hit..." Jordan rolled his eyes eating his sandwich.

"Really? She's THAT broken?" Cyrus asked.

"Yeah... it's really shitty." Jordan sighed.

"I'll say... you know what else is shitty? The lay-offs. I hope that doesn't happen to us." Cyrus stated.

"Time will tell..." Jordan decided.

The economy was still crashing hard despite everything that had been done to try and prevent it. With most of the world turning to the slavery laws, it was starting to cheapen the price of slaves, as they were no longer a hot commodity.

The issue was still on his mind as he met Simon by the car. "How did it go this morning?" Cyrus asked him.

Simon looked like he was fuming, "Oh... fan-fucking-tastic... the stupid cunt had me doing her bitch work all morning, and I lost half my lunch hour in the process. I swear... karma better pay her back fucking good." Simon opened the car door getting inside.

Cyrus sat down, " Sorry to heard that man... I wish there was something I could do."

Simon shook his head, "Don't worry about it... I just need distraction."

"Could we stop downtown before we go home? I have to get a few things and, that might just help you calm down." Cyrus suggested.

Simon nodded, "Yeah ok." He began to drive downtown.

Cyrus convinced Simon to follow him inside the slave sex shop. A blonde slave girl wearing nothing more than a bikini stood at the counter, "Hello masters." She bowed her head, her name tag stating her name was 'Sparky' which meshed well with her short spiky hair.

"Hi. I'm looking for an anal stretching kit." Cyrus informed her.

Simon looked at him, "I see you're serious about that idea."

The slave nodded, "Of course." she walked over to the wall of anal tools and pulled down a box of various sized dildos.

"Would you like a supply of condoms and lubricant? They help keep the dildos clean." Sparky offered.

Cyrus nodded, "Yeah sure." He watched her add them to the pile, "Anything you want in here Simon?"

Simon looked around, "There are a lot of interesting things here, but I don't have a bad slave, so it'd be pretty pointless."

Cyrus shrugged. "I guess that's it then."

Sparky rang through the sale, and the two headed out. "Was that all you needed from here?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, but if you want we can stay out longer." Cyrus suggested.

Simon shook his head, "I'd much rather head home."

Cyrus nodded holding his bag. "Sure, that might be best."

With that Simon drove them home. Trinity and Jeta had cleaned up the house nicely, and dinner was on the stove already courtesy of Trinity. Cyrus looked in the living room to see Jeta sitting on the couch. "Hello Jeta." He smiled handsomely at her.

Jeta nodded to him, she still hadn't cracked a smile since her enslavement. "Come upstairs with me for a moment."

Cyrus headed upstairs and she followed obediently. He set his bag down on the bed and looked at her as she stood in the bedroom unsure of what task she was to perform. "I got the anal kit today. I want to get you started on it." her cheeks flushed immediately.

Cyrus opened the kit and noticed the enema tools first. "This might be best to start with, lets go to the washroom."

Jeta followed him dreading what was to come. Cyrus read the instructions and filled up the sack with water the hose attached to the end of the bag was closed so no water would spill out prior to insertion. "Pull off your panties and bend over." Cyrus instructed.

Following his instructions she slid off the green panties before turning and leaning over the bathroom counter. Cyrus looked over her shapely ass, he loved the way it looked when he'd spy on her changing in her room next door, but in person it was twice as incredible. "Spread your legs and pull your ass cheeks apart for me." Cyrus watched as she obeyed.

He lubricated the end of the hose and carefully pushed it inside her rectum listening to her whimper. "Now when I start this, you have to hold it in until I say to let it out. The water has to do its job inside." Cyrus informed her.

"P-please don't watch me release it..." She stuttered a bit.

"I won't I promise. Just keep it in until I leave the room." He told her, "I'm starting it now."

She held the nozzle in her ass and stiffened when he began releasing the water into her. He noted her breathing changing, she was trying hard to focus. He was getting aroused by what he was doing to her, but he knew the fun would start once his stretching was over.

Jeta's hands were shaking, she was between embarrassment and discomfort with no way out of it. "C-can I go now?" She asked nervously.

"Not yet, the bag isn't empty." Cyrus told her.

"But I feel so full... I don't think I can take any more..." Jeta begged him.

"You'll be ok. Just relax, and let it fill you." Cyrus squeezed the bag a bit speeding up the process.

She whimpered and groaned gripping the edge of the counter with one hand, her knees clenching together. When the bag was empty he looked at her. "Leave it in, count to thirty, and then I'll leave ok?" He told her.

Jeta didn't dare remove the nozzle in case the water tried to expel itself. "Does it hurt?" Cyrus asked.

She shook her head, "Not pain... just... its embarrassing and it feels uncomfortable..."

Cyrus nodded, "Well you let that out, I'll be in the bedroom, come in there when you're done."

Jeta nodded watching him leave. Cyrus headed to the bedroom and looked down at his bulge in his pants. "That was hot..."

Cyrus waited for about ten minutes before Jeta walked into the room again, still flushed with embarrassment. "I-I cleaned the bag and the nozzle, and its in the bathroom..." She said quietly holding her panties in one hand.

"Good, now I want you to lie face down on the bed ok? I'll put in the first plug, and you have to keep it in through dinner." Cyrus held up the smallest butt plug in the package.

Jeta lowered her head and climbed up in the bed placing her panties on the floor. Cyrus lubricated the end of the plug and knelt between her spread legs. he pushed the pointed tip against her sphincter and listened to her whimper, "Please... slower..." she begged.

He decided while it was so hard for her to take it in he'd get her asshole worked a bit. He set the plug down and gently ran his finger over her hole watching it pucker. "Relax your butt, Jeta. If you tense, it'll only hurt you."

She focused on her breathing, and felt his finger lightly probing at her opening. It was tight, and he looked forward to anal sex in the future with her. He moved his finger in a circular motion adding a bit more pressure, one he got the very tip in he pushed in and out slowly. Finally, his finger slipped inside, and she tried her best not to clench. He moved it smoothly in and out getting off on the sight of probing her anus. "Good... how does that feel?" He asked.

"Weird..." She muttered.

He moved in and out a bit longer before he pulled out. He placed the plug against the opening, "This time its the plug, and once its all in, its not coming out." Cyrus informed her.

Jeta bit her lip as she felt it going inside, she did her best not to clench around it as he pushed it in further than his finger had ventured. Suddenly she felt her anus wrap around a thinner part of the plug, and he stopped pushing. Cyrus stared at the flat part of the plug sticking out of her ass. "Good, now leave it in. I want you to sit directly on it."

Jeta sat up and fidgeted a bit, "Please Cyrus... can I take it out?"

"It's 'master' and why?" He asked, "It's not hurting you is it?"

"No its just... I feel like I have to poop..." She made a face.

"Thats how it's supposed to feel. Come on, dinner's almost ready." Cyrus stood up and handed her panties back, "You can wear those to ensure the plug stays in your ass."

Jeta put them on slowly, her movements a bit slower than normal due to her discomfort. "Yes master." She followed him downstairs.

"After dinner, we'll play around some more with it." Cyrus informed her.

Jeta followed him dreading the rest of her night.

TBC

(Suggestions and Reviews appreciated)