Collared Ch. 1

Story Info
A wife gets collared.
939 words
3.86
68.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started as a joke between us. As a way to spice up our sex life so to say. She had done it before and was bringing me into the lifestyle. The lifestyle of D/s! I loved it, I wanted it, and I had to have it. I read everything that I could get my hands on about it, how, when, were, and why. I keep telling her that I was not that into it, I still needed to learn more. The whole time I was setting up my master plan to make her my pet.

It was a Saturday she had to work. After we ate some breakfast and she went off to work I put my plan into play. I started by taking the kid to mom's for the weekend. After I got back home I had 3 hours to get everything just like I wanted it.

I placed candles all over the room with 2 big one's on either side of the bed. Then I got everything that I had ordered out of the closet. I took all of the sheets off the bed and replace them with silk one's I had stopped and gotten earlier. I then placed the restraints on all Four Corners of the bed. On the night stand I laid out vampire gloves, 20" leather thong whip, a silk blindfold, nipple clamps, and the most important idem of all her new collar. I had done this I the spare bed room so she would not see anything when she got home.

When she got home I meet her at the door with a big kiss and told her that it was our weekend. She smiled and kissed me once more. I told her that I had her bath water ready to go get her bath, I had something planed for tonight, I would have her new clothes out for her to put on. When I took her clothes to her it was all I could do not to take her right then.

I put her clothes on the counter, a black vinyl dress, black knee high boots, no panties. When she finished bathing I heard her" I'm not wearing this." I told her to wear it; "we are going to the new club downtown." I had put on my black pants and black tee shirt. She asked me if I was ready to see her and walked into the room. I was left for words. My cock got harder then it had been all day. She walk around me and spun around.

This was the time of truth. Got up, kissed her and went to get the blindfold. I yelled that I had something else for her to close her eyes. I walked in and place the blindfold on her. Leaning down I licked her ear and told her" tonight I'm going to make you my pet." She had her first orgasm of the night. I took her by the hand kissed her leading her to the bedroom. I asked her if she trusted me, and I would stop anytime she said. She just smiled and kissed me. I took hand and placed her body on the bed. Slowly I eased up her arms and tied her hands. Kissing my way back down her body to the feet and tied them. I stood up looking at her, watching her test the ties. She just smiled and said, "I love you".

I took the whip in my hand and ran it across her neck. She just moaned. I let it slide down her body and lightly slapped her legs with it, she had another orgasm. She was moaning as much as she could. I kissed her on the neck and ear. I reached under her and untied her dress. She was trying not to cum again. I kissed the top of her breast as I pulled the dress down. I stood up and lightly whipped her nipples. She couldn't take it and had one more orgasm. The sheets were soaked.

I untied her feet and took off her boots and dress. Placing her feet back in the ties I kissed my way up to her love mound I could see how wet she was, smell her lust. Just to tease her I licked her clit for a little and just before she had an orgasm I stooped. Taking the vampire gloves I softly grabbed her skin. She had never felt this, another orgasm. I gently played with her nipples softly. I took the nipple clamps and placed them one her nipples while I licked them. She loved it. She was having a scramming orgasm.

I climbed up her body, told her how much I loved her and slowly slid my cock into her. She was so hot and wet. Slowly I keep pumping into her until i couldn't take it anymore. I told her" cum with me my pet". We had the biggest orgasm that we ever have. I pulled off her blindfold and untied her. We lay there in bed both shacking from the orgasm. I looked at her and told her that I had one more thing for her. I reached over to show her the collar that I had made for her. I was 24kt gold chain with the safe and sane emblem on it. On the back I had engraved "collared by Sir_dimples 02-20-02" she loved it. I put it around her neck and we made love once more. We cleaned up and got dressed to go out. When we got back home… I will write that later.