Collared Spice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hana smiled and broke the connection, before taking Gail's right paw in her left. Standing up, and gesturing to the slightly dreamy woman beside her to do the same, she led her to the thick hide curtain and swept it lightly aside. For a woman so slender, she's very strong thought Gail, her tail swishing between her calves and her buttocks carving shapely figure-8 motions in the air as she walked. Her companion led her by the hand out of the room, and into a long, brightly lit corridor, filled as ever by the perpetual spice that invaded the mind and ensnared the soul in its caresses. Gail didn't know where she was being taken, but for a reason she couldn't quite explain, she seemed to want to follow this woman wherever she may go. The mere thought of allowing someone else to think for her seemed to excite some primal part of her psyche, and warmness spread eagerly from her sex to her breasts to her head, like a virus sending tendrils of pleasure through her body. Whatever inhibitions she had coming into this place, the intoxicating aura of this vast complex wore it down. She was feeling years of repression and emotion pouring out of her, but instead of coming out as anger and fear it was forging itself into white-hot lust, burning her soul with fiery passion and a single-minded hunger that she could not seem to sate.

Dragged onwards by the wrist, Gail began to look around the corridor she was now being swept down. She noted something odd that she had seen in her own room, something that the Amazonian vixen now pulling her had failed to answer. Where are the windows? She thought to herself, puzzled at this lack of such a seemingly-obvious feature. And if there are no windows, and no lamps, how is there any light at all in here? Could it be magic? She knew it shouldn't be possible, but somehow she couldn't help but wonder. After the dragons had left this world for the next, they took with them the auras of magical potency that they projected around them whilst on Earth. Without that field of arcane power, the magic in the world quickly dried up, and yet here was a location seemingly infused in every crack and pore by the same magical potential that had once existed all across the land. There had been theories of course; it was common knowledge that the dragons had been children of the Goddess Herself, demigods forged from steel and fire. If they had left, maybe the Goddess was punishing the world for its misdeeds. Maybe the Goddess no longer cared about Her world.

Consumed as she was with these thoughts, Gail barely noticed when Hana pulled her gently into a darkened room filled with the musty smell of deep stone and dripping water. Starting from her reverie, the catgirl looked around her and her mouth dropped open. She now knew why there were no windows in the House.

"We're... underground?" She breathed, gazing wide-eyed at the vast mass of stalactites hanging precariously from the limestone roof of an immense cavern. The whispered words echoed endlessly through the cool chamber, slipping across the cathedral-sized space and returning to her ears as silent wanderers, awed by their passage. Gail looked mutely at her companion, who smiled and nodded before pointing them both at the centre of the cavern.

"This is the great hall. I've been told to bring you here for evaluation. You've been expected for a long time." She didn't say anymore and instead simply pointed to a side passage off the cave, before turning to leave.

Gail grabbed at her arm, suddenly looking fearful and small. Hana took pity on the little figure, and pulled her in for a warm hug. She gently cupped the feline's breasts, and smiled happily as her nipples were caressed by the warm fur of the shorter girl. Pulling her off a little, she nuzzled the girl's head and whispered into her ear, "I can't come with you, but I'll be right outside when you finish, OK?"

Gail nodded dumbly, and Hana thought she could hear a sniffle. Her heart melted, and she remembered her own evaluation when she first woke up here. She stroked her charge's fur again, and gently slipped a soft paw down Gail's chest, cupping it around her left breast and caressing her sensitive flesh. Smiling a little, she heard a gasp of pleasure and surprise from the younger woman, and her tail twitched in pleasure. A hand flew to her collar, and Hana's mind connected again to the warm ball of collective consciousness that formed the hive. Her thoughts reached out, and whispered for a little more time. No time Hana. The girl must be evaluated; if she is the one, then time is of the essence. Nodding sadly, Hana broke the connection both with the hive and the girl. With a sigh of longing, she prised her kitten from her arms, heart wrenching a little as she mewled reproachfully. "Come now dear, we must take you for evaluation" chided Hana, and taking her paw again she led her quietly to the passage once more.

12