Collaring a Vixen

Story Info
Sammy is a naughty girl. Her master comes and collars her.
6.9k words
4.6
32.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Samantha's eyes snapped open: Green, and large, and oh-so-startled. For a moment, she wasn't sure what had disturbed her. Her curly red hair threatened to hang across her face as she reached for her glasses. Her heart hammered away in her chest.

Two beats. On repeat.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

Thankfully, the world came into focus and Sammy's sweet gaze fell upon her computer. Her anxiety dissipated. Sam relaxed. It was just her computer. Her speakers must have beeped! Or perhaps the light from the monitor had shifted. Perhaps a light had blinked on? Just a light. Silly Sammy, nothing to be afraid of. There was nothing here that the young woman could see as out of the ordinary. Sleepily, almost sheepishly, the freckled eighteen year old had rubbed at her eyes.

It was not so early in the morning, now. She'd fallen asleep after playing with James last night. They'd been roleplaying for a few weeks now... exchanging photographs. Talking over Skype. He had her hanging off his every word, in ways she'd never experienced before. Sweet, inexperienced Sammy had never spoken to anyone like him. Oh, she'd had boyfriends before. But this guy? This guy was something else. So commanding. When they'd started she had told him when asked what she was into that she enjoyed story lines that involved characters like the "mysterious girl and popular boy, stuff like that."

It hadn't exactly been what he had meant.

At the time James had said that she would learn. He didn't message again for a while after that. He was busy, she supposed. Sometimes James went silent for hours at a time, and quite curiously the anticipation she felt made everything else just so intense. She'd often almost laugh to herself about that. If he'd known, he might have thought her utterly pathetic. James liked her to call him 'Sir' and 'Master.' She figured, so long as she didn't let on how into it she was, everything would be fine. It was a pretty fun game, all things considered! But a game for her to play was all that it was. Pretend.

Samantha yawned; stretching, arching her bed against her bed before gingerly stretching her long legs out to shift onto the cold, bare floorboards. Her tiny first floor dorm room had no carpet. The building was decrepit. Aging individual dorms built by the university back in the 80s. Cold in the winter. Hot in summer. But cheap. It was autumn, but Sammy had gone to sleep in a pair of white panties and a singlet. The faint outline of her coral pink nipples were visible through the thin cotton fabric stretched across her chest as she moved over to the sink. Poured herself a glass of water.

Someone knocked on her door.

Wrapping a silk robe around herself, she walked the few paces over to her door and opened it a crack.

"Delivery for a Samantha Winters." A bored looking delivery man held out a device for her to electronically sign. And sign she did. And she was left with a box. A box which gave no outwards indication of its contents, nor its sender.

Samantha closed the door, biting her bottom lip briefly before opening the box on her bed. She hadn't been expecting anything. Packing tape was ripped off, packing peanuts scattered over the floor as she pulled out the object she had been sent. The redhead blinked her dark eyelashes, clearing her eyes as she stared down at the contents with confusion. It took her a good moment before understanding dawned.

Someone had sent her a vibrator.

7 inches of insertable pink plastic, and quite girthy to boot! Whisper quiet, water proof. Powerful. They'd even packaged batteries with it. How thoughtful.

"W-what? Why... how?"

It must have been a mistake. She hadn't ordered a vibrator, and it wasn't like her address was public knowledge. Blushing, Sam had turned the box over, searching for a return address, a name, anything. But there wasn't anything. Wherever it had been purchased from, it had *very* discrete delivery practices.

"Well, I guess if I can't return it..."

The box was opened in a flash. Batteries inserted. Ribbed plastic held up, examined, knob at the bottom turned as curiosity got the better of sweet Sammy Winters. The vibrator whirred into life with a twist of the knob. Wow. It seemed pretty powerful. Samantha had only ever owned a small little bullet vibrator. In comparison, this one was a monster. It took C batteries! And for how much throbbing and vibrating it was doing, it really was pretty damn quiet.

Samantha bit her bottom lip, squirming as she sat at the edge of her single bed in her singlet and panties. 7 inches was a hell of a lot of vibrator, at least for her.

Samantha leaned back on her bed, spreading her legs as she fiddled with the vibrator. Panties still covered her sex, but she could tell that a dewy sort of moisture was growing within her as she marveled at the pink, throbbing sex toy. It began to soak into the cotton that covered her sex.. to cling to the neatly trimmed soft red pubic hair that framed her slit. Hastily, arching her back in the process, Sam pressed her panties aside and pressed the end of the vibrator against her pearl-like clitoris.

Instantly, soft gasps of "oh.." and shuddered "ah"s came from the sweet young thing as she rocked her hips against the vibrations.

Little did the nubile redhead know that the camera on her laptop was turned on. Streaming video. Due to her desk's position and the fact that her laptop was open – idle, but waiting to be used – the camera was pointed at her bed.

Someone was watching.

Watching as she whimpered little sweet cries of pleasure, rubbing the end of the vibrator against her clitoris. Watching as she pinched her nipples through her cotton singlet. Watching as she rubbed her wet pussy against the vibrator. Watching as she gasped as she slowly penetrated her tight cunt with the toy – the toy she thought had been sent to her by mistake. Watching as that blush at her cheeks grew. Watching as she cried out, pussy cling to the throbbing plastic, and as she rolled her fingers in tiny circles over her clitoris. Watching as she shuddered, suppressing a scream as she came, shuddering and jerking as she fell back against her bed.

Panting, afterwards, Samantha had to wipe a tear from the corner of her eyes. That vibrator *certainly* was powerful. That had been intense.

Later that day, James had asked her if she would like to be his slut, his slave. Samantha's pulse had quickened at the idea. "Ah, what the hell..." she murmured, typing out that she would. She, of course, had no intention to do any such thing in reality... but so long as it remained in the world of fantasy? She'd say whatever.

"You're not allowed to touch yourself without my permission, slut." James wrote to Samantha.

"Yes, Sir." She typed out a reply, smiling to herself as she grabbed her vibrator. This was all just a game to her.

"And if I let you touch yourself, you're certainly not allowed to cum without my permission."

She still didn't know someone was watching as she brought herself to another orgasm, sitting right there, legs spread wide, in her computer chair.

- - -

Samantha's blood went cold.

Another package. Another sex toy? This would make five – no, six deliveries.

Holding the package, she asked the delivery man as he waited for her signature, "Do you have any idea who is sending these?" A blush at her freckled cheeks. He looked at her with raised eyebrows, and the tone of someone who just wanted to do his job as quickly as possible.

"Lady," he said. "I just deliver them."

Sammy watched him walk away in a daze, before closing the door behind her. She leant against it, staring up at the wooden ceiling above her. There was no doubt in her mind now that someone was deliberately sending her these packages. She had a veritable pile of sexual paraphernalia now. Some of the toys she had no idea how to use... though, perhaps to her shame, that hadn't stopped her from trying to figure them out.

Her laptop was switched on. She had been using it, talking to James. Her camera was streaming, unbeknownst to her, and she was sitting in the frame. Samantha opened today's package, sitting on her bed. Her growing collection of toys was in a box next to her. A fox tail and ears. The ears were set into a headband, but the tail? The tail was connected to a plug of sorts. A butt plug. "Oh.." She breathed, eyes widening. Should she be worried about someone sending her lewd packages? For a moment, the redhead had considered it.

Perhaps.

But... what could she do? Go to campus security and say 'someone's been sending me different sex toys in the mail now for several weeks and I've only been weirded out by it just now?' She'd be laughed out of town. Everyone would think she was a massive pervert. And really, perhaps she was. After all, she'd tried everything she'd been sent. True, at first she hadn't thought any of it was specifically for her. But that hardly made things better, did it?

Was she being watched? The feeling had lingered with her over the weeks, but examining her room, Samantha couldn't find anything indicating anything of the sort. She was sure she was just being nervous. She never thought to check her laptop. Never noticed that the light next to the camera was still on. Never noticed that her camera had been recording - streaming - any time she'd turned her laptop on.

Sammy balled her hands into fists. She just had to get a grip. She could worry about what she was going to do about the packages being delivered later. But now? Now, as she examined the fox ears and tail, Samantha gave in to the idea that she ought to at least try them out. She'd tried the others, after all.

And so Samantha Winters stripped. It wasn't the considered strip tease of someone who was aware that their nudity was being viewed for another's pleasure. No, the woman peeled her clothes off eagerly, hurriedly. Her shapely but petite B-cup breasts bounced as she peeled her t-shirt free from her skin, as she wriggled out of her jeans and out of her panties. Her glasses remained on her head, but that was it. Until she slipped those fox ears on. The headband was uncomplicated. Easy as pie.

The butt plug was a different matter.

It was slightly larger than the previous one she had been sent. Even with lubricant, Samantha had screwed up her face oh-so-sweetly and had to go very slowly. Anal play was a new thing for her, after all. She was kneeling on all fours on her bed, one arm supporting her shaking upper body as she inserted it into her tight, virgin ass. She didn't pay her computer any heed.

"Hahh," she panted, feeling a rush of heat flowing through her from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. Toes which curled ever so slightly as she relaxed her tight anal sphincter, slowly feeling the plug filling her up. "Mmm.." Samantha breathed.

She marveled at how full she was, how pleasant the fluffy fox tail felt brushing against her thighs. How it all felt when she moved, plug shifting inside her and tail against her skin.

As if experimenting with these new sensations, she had tentatively moved through a deep yoga pose. She leant back on all fours; stretching out her back, her shoulders, and sticking her luscious ass high up into the air. She pressed her taut belly against her thighs, leaning back against her hips, exhaling as she felt the stretch in her lower back. She even gave her pert bottom a shake, letting out half a soft laugh as she felt the faux fox fur tickling her thighs.

Her pale lips were parted, her freckled cheeks decorated with a deep blush. She had been side on to the camera, entirely in frame the entire time.

"Man, I feel like such an animal..." Sammy breathed, speaking to herself as she stood. She shifted two paces from her bed to stand in front of her mirror. Moving with the plug inside her ass was certainly an interesting experience. Arousing. With eyes heavy with lust, the lithely built redhead had examined herself. The floor length mirror was the sliding door to her cupboard, on the opposite side of the room from her desk. She was still in full view of her camera – still in frame, though she didn't know it.

Moisture already glistened at the apex of her thighs. She could feel the dampness before she even looked. Before she traced a finger over her slit. Before she spread herself and traced a finger against her clitoris. Before she slipped two fingers into her pulsing, wet core. Samantha had to bite back a moan as she felt the heat radiating from within herself. As her own green eyes had traced over her body, noting just how turned on she looked. She grinned. Samantha liked what she saw, obviously. Her pink nipples were hard. Goosebumps covered her skin, making the hair at the nape of her slender neck stand on edge. And her pussy? Practically dripping. Man. She was ready to be fucked.

Samantha smiled. It was a sweet smile. Dimples at her flushed cheeks. The red haired eighteen year old had the sort of smile that could light up a room. Like sunbeams cutting through a dreary overcast sky. Sunbeams and dimples. Angelic. But the way she moved was anything but, what with the way she swayed her hips as she felt that plug filling up her tight ass.

From there, she acted quickly. A pillow was rolled up. Her favourite vibrator – that first one she had been sent – was retrieved from the box of playthings. Oh, how she liked toys! How she loved playing with herself. Whoever was sending her these things had helped her realise that. With parted lips, little, sweet Sam had straddled said pillow, knees either side pressing into her bed, pistoning the vibrator deep within her cunt.

"Gahh," she groaned, feeling it pressing up against her g-spot. The throbbing sensation was excellent against her bud-like clit, but she liked the feeling of fullness it gave to her tight cunt. Bucking and rocking her hips, Sammy could almost imagine that she was riding a man.

Perhaps the man who was sending her all of these? She imagined she was riding his cock and not a hunk of hard plastic. As good as the throbbing, pulsing vibrations felt, she liked the idea of riding the real deal a hell of a lot more. Her pleasure reaching a feverish intensity, all worries about the strangeness of toys being sent to her pushed far out of mind. Right now? All of her - her body, her mind! - was focused entirely on her own pleasure. That was to say, she was thinking with her crotch. And if she ever found out who was responsible for sending her these toys? If she followed what her loins wanted to do, she would fuck him over, and over, and over again.

Each breath from her was a soft, sweet, and nigh ecstatic shudder of "ahh," as she tried to imagine riding her mystery gift giver's cock to orgasm, all dressed up as a pretty fox girl. Her body shuddered, pussy clenching to the throbbing 7 inches of plastic most deliciously.

Suddenly, it was all too much. Too much! "Ahh, mmmn..." Sammy groaned, shuddering as she kept herself teetering on a razor's edge, just before orgasm.

She had to be careful that the girls in the neighbouring rooms didn't hear her. What would they say if they overheard? Or worse: what would they say if they saw her like this? The blushing redhead clamped a hand over her whimpering mouth as she came – the humiliating fear of discovery sending her spiralling right over the edge. Her pussy was so wet; sweet womanly nectar spilling from her nethers, soaking that pillow. Lucky tomorrow was laundry day.

Panting, she kicked the rolled up pillow away, laying back with splayed legs. More soft panting. Just a bit longer, she thought. The butt plug in her ass kept her arousal high, kept her pursuing her own pleasure.

Shuddering, trembling, hips rolling. The girl in the fox getup pressed her throbbing vibrator, slick with her own juices, against her clitoris. Just a little longer. She bit her bottom lip, leaning backwards as she squirmed and trembled involuntarily.

Just a little longer!

She pressed the vibrator against her clit as long as she could bear. Her twitching legs dangled off the side of the bed as she stared at her ceiling. She was biting into her knuckles, groaning, practically squeaking as she felt another orgasm building. Her head was tilted back, muscles going alternatively taut and limp as her pleasure crested even more intensely than the time prior.

Her laptop beeped with a notification as Samantha came a second time.

It was a perfect wave of pleasure that she had been riding, and that wave came crashing down spectacularly. She cried out, unable to help herself as she shook, hips undulating against the sensation rolling through her.

"Hah... Hah..." Sammy had breathed, flopping back on her bed. Spent. A second later with a satisfied sigh she had switched the pulsing vibrator off. "Mmmn..." She felt so good. A soft smile was at her lips. And then her computer beeped again. Samantha opened one eye before sitting up, though not without a gasp. The butt plug was still in her ass, after all. It felt so strange moving around with it inside her.

"How's not touching yourself going, slut?" James messaged her. "You there, slut?"

Samantha had bitten her bottom lip. The camera caught everything. The guilty look. How tousled her hair was. The blush at her cheeks. How erect her nipples were. How her fingers had briefly hovered over the keyboard as she tried to think up some sort of lie.

Instead, Samantha decided not to reply. Let James have some of his own medicine! See how he liked waiting.

Feeling rather smart, Sammy curled up on her bed, closing her eyes. She decided to lie there for just for a moment in the afterglow of her pleasure. She left the foxy headband on. Left the fox tailed butt plug in her ass. She'd deal with that in a minute... or perhaps she'd touch herself again. She even left her glasses on.

She certainly didn't mean to fall asleep. Nope. And she most certainly didn't mean to fall into such a deep sleep that she wouldn't awake when someone unlocked her dorm room door with the spare key she had misplaced a few weeks prior.

But as it happened, that was exactly what occurred.

- - -

Samantha slept curled up, curls hanging in front of her angular, pale, and freckled face. She looked so peaceful. Happy. But James had no interest in merely watching his pet sleep. Oh, no. He could easily have that, after all. Samantha was often so careless about leaving her laptop turned on and open, the camera pointed at her bed.

James had been watching her through that laptop camera for weeks.

He could have told her. He could have been open and up front from the beginning. He could have just let things play out naturally. But still, they'd been talking for weeks and not once had she ever mentioned the toys arriving. His red haired little pet wasn't taking this seriously, and he was going to have to make her suffer for it.

After hacking her computer, it hadn't been hard at all to work out where she lived. Even if she hadn't, the girl had given him enough information to work who she was and where she lived, worked and played. In any case, here he was. In her bedroom.

The tall, dark haired man closed Samantha's dorm room door behind him. Nothing in his manner spoke of not belonging, of not having permission to be here. He was bold. Calm. He looked a million dollars. He was wearing a fitted black suit, black tie. A dark red shirt with platinum cuff links. He meant business, and he didn't care who knew it.

James set his briefcase down beside Samantha's bed. Bemusement decorated his features as he took in her room in person for the first time. He was clean shaven and had a strong jaw. His smirking made his cheeks crease. And smirking he was as he reached down, pressing a strong hand over Samantha's lips.

In an instant, her eyes fluttered open. Pale green, wide and terrified. A muffled cry of surprise rolled from her lips as James shifted, sitting on the bed beside her. "Shhh." He said, reaching out to pinch one of Samantha's bare nipples. Something metallic and cold brushed against her skin as he pinched. And then that hand travelled southwards, and as did that brush of cold metal. James pat Samantha on her upper thigh. They were actions that elicited a writhing jolt from the woman; first from the sensation – Pain! Cold! – and then as her gaze had made its way to her assailant's face.

12