Collateral Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fiddled with one pair of jeans, cursing under his breath. Jeans were jeans; it didn't matter if they were signed by some fancy designer or not. He pulled over a t-shirt and turned to look in the mirror. He felt a sudden need to frown. He was still himself, but now he looked a bit different. The clothes fit him just right, but there was something in the way the new jeans were hugging his hips that felt better. Looked better. With a shrug, he exited the changing room and went straight at Klaus.

"Well?" he gestured, opening his arms so the blond could take a good look at him.

He noticed how Klaus took advantage of the little break to light up another one of those... wait, what did Klaus call them...ah yes, cigarillos. Jake had to chase those thoughts from his mind of how wonderful Klaus smelled or he'd be more uncomfortable from that crazy thing Klaus put on him. Now, Klaus was staring at Jake through the curtain of smoke.

"That will do. Next," the man said clearly, and Jake huffed.

"They are all the same, just jeans and t-shirts. I want these, nothing more."

"Turn," Klaus gestured with the hand holding the cigarette, and Jake rolled his eyes, but obeyed.

He had no idea when the man got up so fast from his place. A hand was appreciatively touching his ass.

"They look good on you. Try out some more."

"I don't want to. This is enough, and I'll pay you for them," Jake said stubbornly.

Probably hearing their bickering, Anna made her appearance.

"Is there something wrong?" she questioned, with a genuine look of concern on her face.

"Not at all, Anna," Klaus spoke, without tearing his eyes off Jake's face. "Please, pack all of them, and put everything on my tab."

"Thank you, Mister Metzger," the woman hurried to take all the clothes left by Jake in the changing room.

"Let's go," Klaus took Jake's hand. "The clothes will be delivered at home. Now I can only think of the promise I made to you."

"What promise?" Jake mumbled although he knew fairly well what Klaus was talking about.

On the way back, Klaus's continuous stare became one notch less bearable. Or his restlessness had something to do with the fluttering he felt in his stomach. Jake tried to convince himself, that he was probably coming down with something, but he knew the truth.

TBC

12