Collateral Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disappointed that I said I would not fuck you?" the blond teased. "That will come later, at the right time. Now, I want your lovely ass up in the air."

"If I don't do it, I won't see the end of it, right?" he asked.

Jake knew he was not supposed to listen to some guy just because he said so. But the imperious look in Klaus's eyes, and a little voice inside telling him that he was going to spend the entire day locked in there if he wasn't going to do what he was told, eventually made him move.

He dropped his pants and bent over the table. "Hurry up and do whatever you want to do. But no fucking," he warned, although the idea of being taken by the man like that was making his cock strain against the contraption device he was wearing.

The first slap across his buttocks came without warning. He yelped, too surprised to keep it inside.

"That will teach you to do whatever crosses your mind," Klaus spoke tenderly, in contrast with the viciousness of his slaps.

Jake bit his bottom lip. He wasn't going to give the guy the satisfaction to know about the strange sensation coursing through his veins, pooling into his groin, with each slap.

Klaus caressed the reddened butt cheeks and chuckled softly. "Enough?" he asked, and Jake shuddered.

"You're one fucked up dude," Jake eventually spoke. "You should know whether you got your rocks off or not."

He felt his pants hiked up and pushed against the table to get on his feet. It was like he was only a child as Klaus was helping him get dressed. He turned, overly conscious his cheeks were on fire. He didn't have the nerve to look Klaus in the eyes. The man tilted his chin, making him look up.

"You took a gamble earlier. You proved yourself worthy of my interest once more. And the best thing is that they liked what you told them."

"I messed up, that's what I did," Jake said stubbornly, trying to look down.

Klaus's hand moved and touched his lips, a curious thumb pressing against his bottom lip.

"You are too young to play this self-defeating act," the blond chided him affectionately.

"It's no act."

"Really?" Klaus seemed unconvinced. "Tonight I am throwing a party at my house," he suddenly changed the subject. "I bought some new clothes for you."

Jake opened his mouth to protest, but the man silenced him. "Hush, I will have none of it. You will like them. They are nothing fancy."

The brunet straightened up.

"Now, I hope you learned your lesson and you will avoid touching anything you are not allowed to."

"I am bored out of my head," Jake murmured.

"Seeing that you are so anxious to do something, I'll have something for you to do."

"I don't want to play secretary," Jake complained right away.

"I have nothing of the kind in store for you. I will take you to work to one of the construction sites. This way, I will make sure you will spend your energy on something productive."

"All right," Jake nodded.

"But tonight," Klaus caressed his cheeks slowly, "I want you to look your best. I would like to show you off a little."

A small flutter in his stomach encouraged him to shut it. But he spoke nonetheless. "Why don't you show off your friend? He's much better looking and he's into you, unlike me."

"Jake, Jake," Klaus cooed, "why are you being so stubborn? Do you realize you are making me aroused beyond measure? I am already fighting myself to not touch you more," Klaus's voice dropped to a whisper, as his lips hovered close to Jake's ear.

"That's your problem," Jake retorted, although he could tell his breathing was growing shallow, as he waited for the blond to get closer and kiss him.

Klaus seemed to be the master of restraint, though; he let go of Jake and took a step back.

"After you," he smiled and pointed to the door.

Jake could hardly hide his disappointment as he moved to exit the room. If it hadn't have been for his fear of consequences, he would have been in Klaus's open arms in no time. But that was a luxury he could not afford.

TBC

12