Collateral Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you trying to say that you love me, Jake?" he could not resist the temptation.

Jake's eyes were shining, the reflection of street lights fading in them.

"Yeah, I do. I love you, Klaus," he said and pulled himself up to place a hard kiss on Klaus's lips.

It was just the confession of a very affectionate drunk. Klaus could not take it seriously, by any means.

"Now, are you going to blow me or not? Because I've seen so much gay porn tonight that I think I'm going to explode."

"Where in heavens did you see gay porn? I know for a fact that the guys did not drag you to some shady corners."

"Right there, on the dance floor. I swear, a guy was grinding his ass so hard against another dude's crotch that I think both came into their pants."

"It is interesting what definition you use for gay pornography. That is another thing that must be corrected."

"Please, I know what Internet is. I've seen things," Jake sounded very convinced. "And always wondered how those guys could take those dicks up the ass."

"Now you know," Klaus said, smiling.

"Yeah. Although, I had to be careful about deleting that damn browser history. And then bury everything with huge tits."

"Another fetish of yours?" Klaus joked.

"No, what Diaz likes," Jake said with a shrug.

"Good. You would have had me in a terrible pinch if you had said out of the blue that this is what rocks your world."

Jake grabbed Klaus's by his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Less talking, more sucking. That will rock my world."

Klaus felt compelled to laugh. And, also, to punish a little that uncouth mouth. So, instead of proceeding with undressing Jake, he straddled him and made him face the consequences. He was quick to open his fly and almost smack the young man's face with a rock hard cock.

"Lead by example, Jake, if you dare," Klaus cooed and was pleasantly surprised to feel his mouth engulfed in moist heat.

Jake needed no incentive once he was taken out of his shell. He went all in, like now, his mouth hungry, his tongue wicked, and his hands all over his lover's body. Jake's fingers fiddled with the waistband and dragged Klaus's pants down, along with his boxers.

He was about to make a few recommendations when he felt rough fingers reaching between his buttocks and pushing, with what could be called pinpoint accuracy, against the dry hole.

"Easy there," Klaus gasped.

He watched in fascination as Jake withdrew one hand only to take a moment and wet his fingers, without even letting go of the cock in his mouth. And then, he returned to his initial conquest and slid one finger inside Klaus's ass.

He was going to let it pass this time. Jake's natural curiosity had to be nurtured. And it was not entirely unpleasant. If anything, it truly heightened the experience. And it had been a while since anyone had dared to touch him so intimately.

Jake was getting good at taking cock deeper, too. And soon, as the bold finger in his ass hammered the entrance, clumsily, but pleasantly, nonetheless, he let go. Jake made a small sound, but sucked in everything. Klaus caressed the young man's neck slowly, enjoying the way the Adam's apple bobbed up and down, as Jake swallowed.

When he finally withdrew, Jake's eyes were drowsy, and the boy seemed just ready to go sleep. Klaus placed a protective hand over Jake's crotch, and Jake covered it with his right away.

"I'm just too drunk," Jake said. "And happy."

"That is nice to know," Klaus chuckled softly.

"One day, I will fuck you," Jake mumbled, as he maneuvered himself to one side and assumed a sleeping position.

His feet rested against Klaus's thigh, but the owner of the expensive kakis now made a mess by the boy's snickers, didn't mind.

"Do not make promises you cannot keep," Klaus began caressing the pert bottom sticking out. "I told you. I do not enjoy it."

"Those guys who tried to fuck you sucked," Jake said with determination. "And they didn't want you enough."

"You think?" Klaus let the young man entertain the idea a little more. After all, everything was going to be forgotten in the morning.

"Yeah. They didn't know how to make you want it."

"I must warn you, Jake, that you are talking about men with experience here."

"Bullshit," Jake huddled and trembled a little. "Just watch me pop your cherry."

Klaus laughed this time. What Jake was saying was completely ridiculous, but endearing, nonetheless.

"I am quite certain I lost that type of virginity a long time ago."

"I'm not talking about your ass. You have to feel it. Like in your heart."

Now that was something that required a carefully picked comeback. Luckily, one was not needed. Jake was dead to the world, snoring softly, his face against the leather seat, his feet pressed stubbornly on Klaus's thigh.

TBC

12