Collateral Damage

Story Info
Being used by the company.
13.9k words
4.39
95k
81
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers

"Dad, I'm as qualified as anyone in your corporation to negotiate with the bank." Carol stared at her father.

"Carol, you cannot just step in and save the day. I know you've been doing a great job, but some tasks are best left to those..." George paused.

"Who have a dick? Is that what you're saying? Christ, Dad, sometimes I feel as if we're still in the fifties. I've got an MBA from Yale, 6 years on management experience, hell, I'm totally up to date on the finances since you had me buried in that for two years," The tall blonde spit out. She shook her head wanting to cry, but that was exactly what her father wanted. All her life she'd tried to live up to his incredibly high standards. She was the captain of her state champion basketball team, right. Dad never made a game. Work, he said. She gave the commencement addresses at her high school and at Yale. Dad was not in the audience. Carol stared at her dad shaking her head, "You've never forgiven me for mom dying in childbirth, have you?"

"Shut up! Get out of my office. Don't you ever bring up my wife again. And don't you dare call her 'mom.' She wasn't your mom, Judith was. She raised you, she changed your diapers. When you kill someone, you have no right to call her mom." George turned and faced out the window. "Leave." He said quietly.

George was angry every time he laid eyes on his heir, his first born. There should have been a George LeTour Jr., but instead he was stuck raising a cute little blonde-haired girl. What angered him was that his hair was dark. His features were dark. And although his late wife was blonde, it always gnawed at him that his daughter might not have been his. He would have had a paternity check done, but it hurt him enough losing the one woman he truly loved. He would have been crushed to find out she was with another man. He thought about how she'd grown though.

He looked back as she was leaving, 'God, if only...' Carol was easily 6' 2" tall. Straight blonde hair and although, you couldn't tell, a figure that should have been gracing the catwalks and not these halls. He tried to get her to model, use those God-given womanly charms, but she seemed to have this drive to be his son, always trying to live up what she thought a good son would be.

Carol crept out the door and headed to the ladies room, fighting back tears, fighting back the pain of her father's apparent hatred of her for nearly thirty years. Closing the door to the stall, all her emotions exploded, her whole body shook and she pressed her fists into her eyes. 'Why did I get an MBA? Trying to please dad? Why the hell did I take him up on his job offer, I had better ones, more lucrative ones. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.' She grabbed tissue and blotted her eyes and cheeks. A look of resolution came over her face, "I really should have taken those jobs, in fact I'll go get one of those now. I'm done." She stood up and opening the door, went over to the sink and splashed cold water on her face. Dabbing off the moisture, she looked at herself, and though her eyes were fairly red, she wasn't a total mess since she had no makeup to smear.

She strode down the hall, opened her father's office door and spat out, "That's it. I'm done. I quit."

She saw that asshole Carl talking to her father and both heads turn to her. "Bye." She turned and as she was going out the door, she heard her dad, "Wait honey. I was wrong."

'Holy crap,' she thought, her dad never called her honey. The great George LaTour never admitted he was wrong. She turned, "I'm sorry, did you say you were wrong? About what, exactly?"

"About you negotiating with the bank. Carl tells me you're the most qualified person we have here. So, I'm sorry to have yelled at you." He looked at Carol waiting for an answer.

"Ok, I'm listening. You want me to be on a team? To lead the team? What?" Carol asked.

Carl spoke up, "To lead the team, actually, it's just me and you. Wait, before you say anything, those guys are old school, men's club sort of thing. I told your father, who better to get through to them than his own daughter. It is really the next best thing to working directly with George himself. I have no real role, except they are a bit chauvinistic, and I can help smooth that out. I know these guys."

Carol's demeanor changed, "Ok, I can do this. Dad, are you totally onboard with this?"

George came over and grasped his daughter by her shoulders, "Honey, you might be the only person in this building who can pull this off." He looked over at Carl, "I assume you have the first meeting set up?"

"Yes, I'll take Carol to her office and we'll go over what I've sketched up." Carl said.

George looked proudly at the two, leaving his office together, knowing between them, they should be able to get the loan extension that would mean the difference between losing it all and huge financial security.

Carol sat behind her desk listening to Carl's plan wondering why she disliked him so much. He was treating her with deference and thoughtfully agreeing with her suggestions, but as convincing as he was, she felt uncomfortable. Anyhow, finally, it was all set. They had their first meeting scheduled with their account rep, Stephen Allen.

******************************************************

"I'm afraid you're both wasting your time, you guys are way in the red, your stock has slipped to what, 20% of what it was three years ago. I see this a simply throwing good money after bad." The 30 year old executive said dismissively.

"You're right, all your data is right. However, in six weeks when we release the RJ650, all that will turn around. Have you read the pre-reviews?" Carol reached into her briefcase and plopped down a half dozen magazines. "All these project the biggest thing since...Look, all we need is for you run this up the chain."

"Right, at this point they're pipe dreams. We cannot extend your line of credit unless you come up with more collateral. We owe it to our shareholders to not make risky loans." He pushed the magazines back towards Carol. He hated saying no, but they really were stretched to the limit and they had balls asking for more money. He chuckled to himself looking at the striking blonde who was dressed like a man and probably was packing a pair of balls.

Carol was about to say something, but Carl, who'd been studying Stephen, interrupted, "Can I speak to my colleague in the hallway a second?"

After Carl closed the door, she turned to him. "What? What are you going to say? I'm not doing something right?" Carol asked.

"Actually, you're doing everything right, except for one little thing," He reached up and ran his fingers down her jacket. When she batted his hand away he shrugged, "Listen, he's been studying you. Looking to see if there's a woman under all this. He's married, probably for the last 10 years, and he might not cheat on his wife, but he sure would like to window shop." Carl looked at Carol, "You actually look like a man. You always whine that women can do the same work as a man, but for Christ's sake, why didn't you just go for the sex change operation and get it over with? Why is it so important that you hide what could be your most convincing assets?" He opened her suit coat checking for breasts.

Carol was stunned, she'd always tried to look professional, but she realized she was trying to be the son dad always wanted. "Ok, but I sure can't change now. Ideas?"

"Let's say we need to go back, regroup. Look at our assets again and perhaps meet, say over dinner this evening." He again ran his fingers down her suit, this time Carol didn't slap his hand away. He looked back up at her, "Find something feminine, sexy. Make him wonder whether you have panties or a thong on, or you're going commando rather than whether you're wearing boxers or briefs." He led her back into the office.

Carol looked at Stephen, "Carl and I have some ideas. We're going to go back and look over our assets and can we schedule something later, perhaps around dinner time? We really have to finalize things soon."

Stephen stood up, "Ok, but it better be good. I sure can't take this," he pointed to the folder on his desk, "Up to my manager." He looked at his computer screen, "Can you do 7 at...I don't know, Amelia's? In the Hyatt? I have plans there later, anyhow."

"Sure, that gives us enough time. Thanks for meeting with us and we'll see you at 7." Carol said.

"Ok, we bought some time, but what assets do we have that they would accept? Hell, they practically own us as it is." Carol asked.

"Ok, you go home and change. And I mean it, if you can get the blood to his cock, maybe his brain will be starved enough to like what I come up with." Carl patted her behind and strode off. He turned and said, "I'll pick you up at your place, 6:30."

Carol looked in the mirror, 'This will never work, at least not in a business meeting. Maybe in a sleazy bar...' She looked in her closet and all she had were a half-dozen very short dresses, deep, scoop neck short dresses she used to wear in college, long wool skirts and pantsuits, boring, conservative pantsuits. Groaning, she slipped on her four-inch heels and headed to the door.

"Wow! Very nice." Carl said, admiring her as he spun her around. "I'm cancelling. Shit, did you stuff your bra? Wait, you can't have a bra. Where did you get the tits?"

Carol smacked his arm, "Ok, let it go. I feel naked enough as it is."

"Are you?" Carl said leaning down and pulling up the hem. "Oh wow, a thong. I expected briefs."

Carol was blushing furiously. She'd never been treated this way before and as much as it pissed her off, she also found it causing strange feelings. She smacked his hand away, "As much as you'd like to think so, I'm not a whore you hired for the night. You'd better remember that I'm a professional." She stopped, seeing him laugh, "Ok, funny. What did you find? Did dad have any assets he never put up as collateral before?"

"He did. I have the dossiers in the car waiting. Let's go." Carl said taking Carol by the elbow and leading her out.

******************************************************

They saw Stephen slide out of the booth in the back as the Maître'd led them back through the restaurant. Carol was stunned when the man took her hand and kissed her knuckles on her hand before helping her into the U-shaped booth. Carol had to yank her dress down as she slid over, but managed to get settled without incident.

"So, what are you both drinking? Wine? I was going to order a bottle." Seeing them nod, he turned to the sommelier and nodded, "Three glasses."

Carl slid over folders in front of Stephen and Carol. He watched intently as they opened them up and read through them, "I apologize that I was just able to print these out, but I think you'll find our stance is much improved from this afternoon.

Carol was shocked. 'Where did they get the mineral holdings and gas rights in South America? Dad never mentioned anything about those.' See looked at Carl, but Carl was studying Stephen's face.

"This looks promising, but you realize all of this needs verification from all parties before it can go up the ladder." Stephen said. "But let's enjoy the meal, and we'll see where this takes us."

During the meal, Carol was aware that the banker kept sliding his hand against her leg, nothing overt and just briefly. She chalked it off to the second bottle of wine as he moved a little closer to her.

Later, as they cleared the plates, Carl announced we was taking off as he had a date with a flight attendant.

Carol looked at him, "Carl, excuse me? You're my ride."

"That's not an issue, the hotel has complementary limo service. I'll make sure you get home safely." Stephen said reassuringly stroking her silky thigh.

Carol looked between the two men seeing trying to grasp the look they gave each other. "Ok, but as I have to get into the office fairly early, I cannot stay late."

Stephen turned and faces the gorgeous blonde. "Let's head up to my room and verify the assets, before I recommend this load extension to my manager."

Carol laughed, "Seriously? Not, would you like to see my etchings?"

Stephen put his hand on Carol's bare shoulder, his thumb stroking the top of her exposed chest, "Listen, you need to realize that your company is this close to disappearing and all 17,000 employees will be out on the street if we can't work together." He slipped his hand slowly down, "You decide, give me incentive to move this up the chain, or watch the trucks pull up to your doors."

She brushed his hand away, seeing heads turned in their direction, "Not going to happen. Carl found sufficient assets to make this viable. I'm not some whore that was sent over to sweeten the deal." She hissed at Stephen.

"Sure, you're not. You tell yourself that, but explain the dress. Tell me why did your boss send you and then conveniently have Carl need to run off. I've been around and you can believe what you want, but this proposal will never move an inch without the proper incentives." He glared at the girl, "Go on then, apparently you're not ready for the big time." He started the get up, "I'll summon a limo for you."

"Wait." Carol sighed, her insides in turmoil, "Ok, if I go upstairs with you, you'll move this up to your manager?"

"Depends on how you define, 'go upstairs.'" He said harshly, "I'll tell you when you've convinced me to put my neck on the line, for..." He dismissively tapped the proposal Carl had given him.

Carol nodded and slid out of the booth, so much in a daze, she was unaware her skirt pulled up to her hips, affording all around a terrific view of her thong and ass before quickly brushing it back down. "You'd better come through." She hissed.

"I always cum through," He patted her ass, "You can decide where that is."

******************************************************

Carol looked around the penthouse while Stephen went over and poured himself a drink. Seeing him hold up the bottle and slosh it, she shook her head. She would have been impressed with the room had her eyes not landed on the bed, fully understanding what she was about to do. She put her briefcase down and watched as the young executive walked over to the bed and put down his drink before yanking the covers off. She was stunned to see him immediately take off his tie, shirt, kick off his shoes, take his pants off, followed by his boxers. She tried not to stare, but it had been months since she's been with a man and seeing the decent sized penis dangling between his legs, she felt a twinge of arousal.

Flopping down on the bed, his legs proudly open, he picked up his glass and took a sip, "So, let's see what assets you bring to this meeting. Frankly, they better be fucking good because so far..." He reached down and stroked his cock, looking at the tall blonde in front of him. "How tall are you anyhow? 6' 6"? Christ I love tall women."

"I'm 6' 2"," Carol mumbled as she found herself staring at the growing cock in the man's fist. She wanted to glare at the man, but she couldn't take her eyes off the impressive scrotum hanging down with the pair of walnut sized testicles. She shuddered thinking of the sperm boiling in those ready to flood her vagina. She forced herself to look at Stephen and saw a knowing leer. That leer made her realize no matter how much she protested, how often she might say no, she inevitable would comply with whatever he wanted her to do. Resignedly, she kicked off her shoes, then reached back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She saw the man's face change from cockiness to total lust as her 36 Ds bounced free.

"Very nice. When I saw you in the office earlier, I swore you were a guy, cross-dressing, but Carl assured me you weren't. Tell me, what size are those, what's your bust size?" The man said

Carol blushed harder thinking how she'd always felt uncomfortable having men study her chest and mumbled, "36 D." Seeing him put his hand behind and ear, she said more loudly, "36 D. They're 36 Ds."

"Oh my God. Tell me you're not 36-24-36." He twirled his fingers in the air while stroking his cock with his other hand.

"No," she blushed, "36-22-36." Carol replied softly as she turned a 360, feeling his eyes on her.

"Fuck me!" Stephen laughed, "Actually, we'll get to that. Your company sure struck gold bringing you onboard, you might turn out to be the best fuck I've ever had. Your body is perfect. Fucking perfect. But to be sure, lose the thong. Let's see what you're offering to this negotiation."

Carol slipped her thumbs under the strings and pulled them all the way off and stepped out of them. She stood there, hands on hips fully aware she was being studied.

"God damn, you're beautiful. Nicely trimmed, perhaps you really do know why you're here." he pointed to her pussy, "Nicely shaved, small patch of blonde bush. All in all, a top shelf piece of ass. You sure you're not a pro? Turn around, yes...great ass. You like anal?"

"What? No, never." Carol sputtered, feeling vulnerable, her back to the hateful man.

"Too bad, apparently you've not been with a real man before. He would have introduced you to the joys of getting your ass filled. Now open your legs, bend over, farther...that's it, grab your ankles. Oh yesss." Stephen groaned.

Perhaps it was the blood rushing to her head, but Carol felt more flushed that ever in her life. She couldn't believe feeling the cold air against her twat, her asshole and in fact, she could virtually feel this horrible man's eyes touching her. She started to get up.

"Hang on, I didn't say you could get up yet. Tell me, are you wet?" Stephen asked.

Carol shuddered as she let go of her knee with one hand and reached up and slid her finder along her slit. She was actually stunned to realize she was very wet and felt humiliation that this terrible man was exciting her, "Yes. Yes, I am." She said, "Can I stand up now?"

"Alright, though I will always remember this view of you." He patted the bed, "I'm sure a pro like you knows what to do."

Carol felt her face burning as she got on the bed and crawled between his open legs, aware her tits were flopping around as she knelt over the man's cock. She studied the throbbing cock, seeing the pronounced veins, the circumcised head. She wondered how he could do this if he were married. Resigning herself to doing what she had to do, she gripped it, stroking the shaft, relieved it was just average in size because her jaw always hurt when sucking on a cock.

"Go, on. I know you like my cock, you sure seem fascinated by it. Feel how big it is? I know you know all the tricks. Let's see your cock-sucking skills."

The girl began licking the head, trying not to get the cum seeping out into her mouth, but realizing that was futile, just swallowed as soon as she tasted it. Soon she was allowing more and more into her mouth, thinking she was doing well feeling his hips respond.

"That's it. I owe Carl big time." He reached under and grabbed her dangling tits, "Christ, how on earth did you ever find clothes to hide these?"

Carol felt like crying, but she knew that was exactly what this asshole wanted, so she dove back onto his fleshy rod and forced herself to take more and more into the mouth. She felt the man relax and lie back, so she knew he was liking it and when she felt his hips pump back harder into her face, she thought he would soon cum and perhaps she could leave, but he abruptly pulled her head off his cock.

"Oh God, that was good. I almost forgot and let you taste my sweet cream." He pulled her up onto his lap, "Ok, you know what to do."

After swinging her legs over his waist, Carol reached under and grabbing the slick cock, worked the head back and forth across her wet slit, feeling the pleasure she was hoping to avoid as her twat opened to the unwelcome invader. Satisfied her pussy was ready, she sank down with a low moan, feeling a penis inside of her for the first time in months.

barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers