Colleague Creampies

Story Info
Nicole relies on a colleague's oral skills to orgasm.
1.2k words
4.06
54.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how I ended up eating creampies from a colleague and helping her marriage in the process.

*

I work with a very attractive your French girl called Nicole. One night after work we were in a group in the pub and she and I had stayed a little longer after the rest of the team had left. We were both a bit drunk and the conversation had strayed into relationships and sex. I confessed that as much as I liked fucking women I actually prefer to go down on them and particularly like eating creampies. I could see I had piqued her interest but she abruptly changed the subject and shortly afterwards we both left for our separate homes.

A week later, Nicole cornered me in the office one afternoon and asked whether I meant what I had said in the pub. I blushed and apologised if I had embarrassed her but she said I hadn't and wanted to know if I really meant what I said.

"Yes," I said. "I love it. It's the thing I love most about sex."

She smiled but didn't say another word and just wandered off. Frankly, I began to feel a little nervous and quite vulnerable. I had disclosed something very private and personal to a colleague I had to work with every day. I knew she was married and didn't want to be on the end of a harassment claim.

Fortunately, Nicole didn't have anything involving HR in mind. Instead, she texted me on my personal mobile the next day and asked me to meet up with her and her husband after work. The message ended with a winking smiley, so I was fairly sure that she had something fun in mind.

"Hi, I'm Gerard," her husband said when we met. "Nicole told me that you might be able to help us out."

"She did?" I replied. "How would I do that?"

Gerard explained that he and Nicole had been having some problems in bed. Nicole had never climaxed during penetrative sex and Gerard lost almost all interest in sex as soon he came. They had tried all sort of ways of delaying his orgasm to help Nicole get to the point where they could cum together but even marathon 30 minute sessions leaving them both physically exhausted were not working for her.

So they wanted to know whether I could help them by going down on Nicole and bringing her to orgasm after Gerard had cum inside her. It was conditional on me only having oral contact with Nicole and no contact at all with Gerard. I would have to stay fully clothed the whole time.

I was rather surprised at the offer but couldn't really see any reason to refuse. After all, I genuinely do love eating creampies and know it's quite difficult to motivate yourself to eat your own spunk from a woman as sexual desire often evaporates along with orgasm. Also, I would be getting to see Nicole naked and she was a very attractive woman. What wasn't to like?

We arranged to meet at their home that weekend and I left the café we had met in with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

I wasn't really sure how to turn up that weekend. After all, I wasn't really being considered for a romantic role: I was there to play the part of an enthusiastic mouth and no more. In the end I decided to bring a long a bottle of wine instead of flowers. I had considered turning up empty handed but it seemed quite rude and I wanted this to get off on the right foot in case it could turn in to something regular.

Gerard answered the door and told me that Nicole was getting ready upstairs, so we made rather uncomfortable small talk about the football -- I know almost nothing about football -- until we were allowed to head into the bedroom. Nicole was obviously pretty excited about the prospect of me eating her creampie because she was already glistening between her legs. I could see quite clearly because she was completely naked.

As Gerard approached her she undid his belt, unzipped his fly and started pulling his trousers and boxers down. Gerard had a very respectable and god looking cock. Even flaccid he was a good 6½" and quite thick. With a little help from Nicole he soon started firming up and a constant trickle of precum started appearing from the tip of his cock.

While I'm mostly interested in women, I've sucked my fair share of cocks and have always liked a cock with a lot of foreskin. Gerard did not disappoint, with a thick acroposthion, even when he was fully erect. Frankly, I was starting to regret my agreement to stay fully clothed but thought it was best to play by the rules we had agreed in the hope of better terms for me in the future. So I just shifted my own erection in my trousers and waited for my moment.

Soon enough Gerard penetrated Nicole. Her large, luscious lips seemed to grip his cock and reluctantly let it go as he withdrew after each thrust. I don't know if they were putting on a performance for me but they used several positions and lasted almost 20 minutes before Gerard came inside Nicole. I could see his buttocks clenching with each squirt but while many women are lucky enough to orgasm as they feel semen spurting against their cervix, Nicole did not cum. Instead, as soon as Gerard had finished his orgasm she raised her hips to keep his spunk inside her.

Meanwhile, I moved into position with my head between Nicole's thighs. She slowly lowered her hips and I did my best to stimulate her towards orgasm, while also getting a massive rush from the taste of Gerard's salty semen. Soon enough we could hear the tempo of Nicole's moaning increasing and with her thighs clamped around my head I could also hear her heart racing away.

The combination of Gerard's semen and Nicole's girl juice was delicious. She had a slightly acidic, sour flavour, which I'd have loved on its own but the combination of the two, along with the smell of sweat and whatever pheromones sexually excited people produce had me incredibly turned on and feeling very constrained in my clothing.

Just a few seconds later, Nicole reached her peak and not only orgasmed but flooded my mouth with a gush of her own. Delicious. Nicole could orgasm: she just needed the right stimulation!

Meanwhile, the sight of my face between Nicole's thighs had brought Gerard's cock back to life. As soon as Nicole had come down from her peak and I had got up from the bed they started over again. 10 minutes later I was lying on my back and Nicole was kneeling over my face, giving me another semen and girl juice cocktail.

After the third performance of the night we all agreed that we were too tired and sensitive for another. I walked home, undressed and unfortunately had to arrange my own climax but slept soundly knowing I had helped out Nicole and Gerard. I would definitely be eating more creampie at their house in the future.