Colleague Has a Kinky Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved closer and stood in front of me as she said "tell me what you want to do to me." As my eyes scanned up her gorgeous body, I replied "I think it's my turn to taste you." I lead her to my bedroom and laid her on her back as I kissed my way down her body and settled between her legs.

I fingered her gently and licked all around her pussy before pushing my tongue into it. After a while, she had a small orgasm but I kind of felt like she wasn't really into it. She grabbed my head and gently pulled me up from between her thighs.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, concerned that I had done something wrong.

She went a bit quiet and looked away so I moved up closer to her and said "what is it? You can tell me."

She looked back at me, almost a little embarrassed and said "it's just, I get kind of wet."

"Okay" I said, "that's good isn't it?"

"I umm, I mean really wet, like sometimes it squirts out a bit."

She looked a little relieved when a smile spread across my face and I asked "Are you serious?"

"You don't mind?" She asked.

"Are you kidding?" I replied, "that is so hot."

With that, I moved back between her legs and put my mouth around her clit. She jumped a little at the sensation and I continued to lick and suck her while burying my finger deep inside her. She seemed to relax and open up this time and I really went for it.

Eventually, she reached a hand down and pushed my fingers deeper and harder in to her. Responding to her direction, I fingered her furiously until I started to feel her pussy get wetter than I had ever felt on a girl. I kept going and her pussy juice began to stream down my hand and the force of my rubbing caused it to splash all over the place. By the time she calmed down, it was all over my face and shoulders, and had made a wet patch on the bed.

I looked up and when she saw my wet face, she said "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be" I replied, "that was the sexist thing I've ever seen."

I spent a long time eating her sweet pussy that evening, she tasted amazing so I licked and sucked and fingered her until my jaw and my fingers ached. She shouted and screamed her way through another soaking wet orgasm, and when she wasn't screaming, she was telling me what she wanted to do when I was finished with her.

She told me that she wanted to make me cum again and again. As I pushed my tongue inside her, she panted that she wanted to feel my cum all over her body. She shouted that she wanted to suck my dick at work so she could sit at her desk with the taste of cum in her mouth. As she clamped her legs around my head and came for the final time, she screamed that she wanted me to stick my finger in her arse while I sprayed a load of cum all over her. My dick had been rock hard since the minute she took her skirt off and as I climbed up the bed, Laurie grabbed hold of it and sunk her mouth down on it.

She really seemed to love sucking my dick and she brought me to the edge in no time at all. She pulled her mouth off me and panted "are you gonna cum for me? I want you to cum for me." I just nodded as she stroked my shaft. "I want it on my face" she moaned "I want you to spray it all over my naughty face." She had barely finished her sentence when I grunted and my cock shot out its first squirt of cum. It hit her straight on the forehead and splashed into her hair. She closed her eyes and giggled as the rest of my huge load sprayed all over her face, covering her mouth and cheeks.

When I had finished, she just flopped down next to me and lay there with my jizz dripping down the sides of her head. There was still a part of me that couldn't believe this was really happening so I gently lay down next to her and reached across to play with her nipples. I didn't want to ruin the moment but I had to ask her something. I understand that asking me to gag her and was a little unusual, and although I found the squirting extremely sexy, I understand her being a bit shy about it, but she hadn't asked me to do anything alarming. I told her I wanted to know all her kinky fantasies and promised I wouldn't be judgmental.

She looked over and smiled through the cum plastering her face. As she reached a hand down to gently stroke her pussy, she sighed and said "okay, promise not to judge and I'll tell you."

To Be Continued...

12