Colleagues

Story Info
Colleagues discover each other in unexpected ways.
1.7k words
4.2
22.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
55 Followers

The motorcoach was rolling into Old Quebec City down the Grand Allie through the Port Saint Louis into the old walled city. There where 42 passenger on board from the mid-west. Dave was busy giving directions to the driver as they navigated the narrow streets to the quaint little hotel on the Jardin de Governor. The check in went smoothly. All the bags where in their proper room and he had briefed his clients on the evenings events, dinner reservations, the next days tour of the area, when to be at the coach in the morning, and all the little things that would make their tour run smoothly. She would be there tomorrow, Melanie.

Dave loved this city more than any other place on earth. In his fifty years of traveling, as child with his family or the twenty-four years had had spent at sea, no place was so much like home as here. It wasn't the vague familiarity of a place known but home a place where he truly belonged. The people with there open friendliness, the slower pace of life, there was always time for bonjour ca va (hi how are you) even to the stranger as they entered the shops, or met on the streets. The French charm uniquely its own, Canadian not Parisian. He loved it all.

The evening was a whirl of activity, dinner, small talk, helping them with their French, playing the prefect host, making them feel at easy in a foreign environment. Then back to the hotel, the room, paper work, calls, all those little things that make a tour run smoothly. Time for a hot bath, God not a shower too many of them when he was at sea, relax, then turn in for the night. As he drifted off to sleep his thoughts returned to her, Melanie.

The morning was over cast. The suns playing hide and seek with the clouds. There was a chill in the air as fall turned into autumn. They where gathered in the lobby ready to go, the coach outside, when she walked through the door, Melanie.

Melanie was wearing her blue blazer, yellow scarf, gray skirt, and low comfortable back pumps for walking. She wore her auburn hair short; it framed her lovely face, little or no makeup, just the glow of youth. Melanie's figure was perfect, long athletic legs, narrow waist, firm breasts, a picture of balance and proportion. It had matured over the years from schoolgirl to womanhood. Her greeting was friendly as ever as she kissed both of his cheeks. "So good to see you again. Are we ready."

Off they went the city tour in the morning, lunch, then the countryside in the afternoon. They followed their now well established routine. They lunched together away from the group. Small talk about her boyfriend Jean Claude. The fight over who would pay for lunch. They where colleagues comfortable in each other's company. Then off again to finish up the day

The coach pulled up in front of the hotel in the early evening. Dave's clients where in a good mood as they drifted off to make their plans for the evening.

"Melanie, thanks, a great job as always."

"Do you have time for a drink? We could go to Napoleon's." Melanie asked.

This also was part of their routine.

"Well I don't know..."

Dave never got to finish. Melanie's cell phone range.

"Hello, Jean Claude"

Her faced brighten. Then slowly a change came over it. There was just a hint of a tear in the corner of her eye.

"Yes I understand."

Dave knew about their on again, off again relationship. He was tired and was going to pass on drinks tonight but seeing that tear he accepted her offer.

"Sure I'd love to."

Napoleon's was busy. They talked, ordered drinks but mainly talked. There was sadness to Melanie that he had never seen before. Time dragged on. She placed her small delicate hand on his rough callused hand.

"I don't feel much like drinking tonight. I need to talk. Would you like to come to my place for some coffee?"

Dave knew his colleague and when she said coffee that's what she meant just coffee.

"I'd love to."

---------------------------------------------------

Melanie turned the key and they entered her small three room flat. She casually slipped off her blazer, scarf, and undid the top button of her blouse.

" Dave, I'll make the coffee."

" Would you make a fire?"

"Yes"

"Every thing you need is right by the fireplace," she said as she disappeared into the Kitchen.

He built the fire. The sounds of coffee being made floated to him from the kitchen.

Melanie returned with two steaming cups of coffee. She had kicked off her shoes and had taken off her stockings.

It had taken Dave sometime to find every thing for the fire and open the flew. He had just laid the match to the fire when she came in with the coffee. He almost burnt himself. Frozen for a moment by this picture of loveliness silently padding in on bare feet.

Melanie set the coffee down and sat on the small love seat and patted the place beside her.

He took the seat feeling uncomfortable at her nearness. They talked and drank their coffee. It seemed Jean Claude had found someone else. It was over. Really over this time.

Dave stammered and tried to find some words that would bring comfort to his friend. It struck him to the core to see Melanie so sad. He turned to her again trying to find the words that would comfort her. He never got a chance as she gently kissed him. He was filled with delight and then shock he was old enough to be her father. Dave gently broke the kiss. Before he could say anything she softly placed a finger on his lips to silence his yet unspoken protests.

With the seductive movements of a cat she straddled his legs undoing his tie and opening his shirt to the waist. She lowered her head to his hairy chest slowly pulling at the hair with her teeth. Melanie tongue flicked across his left nipple sending a shock through him that caused a very noticeable bulge in his crotch. A low moan escaped his lips.

Melanie ground her crotch into that bulge and trust her tongue deep into his mouth. Dave fought to breath as their tongues entwined. Passion coursed through him he fought with himself. He knew he must stop this before it went to far but wanting it to continue.

She stood bring him along with her. Melanie raised his hands to her breasts. She ran hers hands down to his ass. Dave with trembling fingers undid the buttons of her blouse as he pulled it from her skirt. She slipped his shirt from his shoulders. They slowly striped each other until he stood in his boxer's and she in her shear lace bra and panties.

Melanie broke their kiss and slowly stepped back so they where an arms distance apart. Dave plummeted form the towers of passion back to reality. What had he been thinking of, he was in his fifties, balding, still a fine figure of a man, but painfully aware of the difference in their ages. What could she see in him other than a mentor a colleague? Certainly not a lover.

Melanie saw the confusion and hesitation in Dave's eyes. She had never seen him as a frighten little bird ready to take flight but always as a soaring hawk. Melanie knew she must act quickly so that the hawk would soar and before the little bird took flight. She undid the clasp in the front of her bra letting it slip from her. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties she slid them down her silken legs playfully tossing them away with her foot. Quickly she stepped into him brushing his lips with a kiss. She trailed kisses down his body pausing briefly to run her tongue around his navel. Slowly she went to her knees trailing her kisses lower still. Pulling down his boxers till they pooled around his ankles. She cupped his cock and balls in her hands. Melanie kissed them, licked them, tongued them, then slowly drew his cock into her mouth.

Dave could feel his cock growing, pulsating as she ran her tongue up and down his cock, sucking teasing, and encouraging him. The pressure building in his balls for release and fulfillment was the greatest joy and pain he had ever experienced. It took a power and self-control he never knew he had not to cum in her mouth but to slowly withdraw his cock from her warm succulent mouth.

Dave sank to his knees. His legs had turned to butter as he guided her to the carpet to lay beside this sensual creature he hardly knew. He brushed her lips with a tender kiss. His hands played over her body light as a butterfly tickling teasing, searching for ways to bring her pleasure.

His kisses floated over Melanie's body, teasing her nipples, brushing across her belly. To the velvet softness of her inner thighs, down her legs to her calves, to her feet, then back up again to just behind her knee. Higher still they went till they reached her soft bush. There was no need to spread her legs. She lay there with them open, inviting. An invitation he could no longer refuse. He parted her soft and inviting lips moist with her passion, licking, sucking, tonguing, his tongue flicking across her hard little clit, then nipping it teasing it.

Melanie thrust her hips forward to meet Dave's probing tongue. Her body stiffened. Her back arched. She pulled his face into her with her hands as she came, moans and screams of passion escaping from her parched lips.

Dave could wait no longer. He slid up her body. Kissed her again deeply with all the passion he felt. Melanie's hand guided his cock to her waiting pussy. He entered her slowly at first with deep long penetrating strokes, slowly picking up speed, each stroke deeper harder than the last. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Pulling him into her, meeting each stroke with a passion to match his.

They came together with such a joy and passion as he had never known. They collapsed together in each other's arms. The firelight was reflected off their naked bodies. Holding each other close unwilling to let this moment pass Melanie and Dave drifted off to sleep.

cgraven
cgraven
55 Followers