Collector

Story Info
Debt collector pays a visit.
3k words
4.18
91.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I recently got some part time work as a debt collector. Legitimate work or most of it was, anyway. There were a couple of occasions when I had to lean a little on a couple of deadbeats. They weren't cases where the guy had to make a choice of eat or pay your debt. I'm not that sort of guy. The ones where I had to be firm were when a couple of deadbeats just didn't want to pay their dues. Tight-arses. They had the cash available but felt that they would pay in their own good time, if at all.

People like that, it's fun to bring home the facts of life. I don't even have to hurt them. I just ask a few questions and they became quite reasonable. What sort of questions? Oh, simple little thing like what would hurt more, a broken arm or a broken ankle? After contemplating that sort of thing people, even tight-arses, are willing to admit that maybe it would be the smart thing to settle their debts.

Like I said, legitimate work. Where the collection becomes a bit iffy is when I have to collect for the local bookie. Some people seemed to think that because he was running an illegal book they shouldn't have to pay up. They figured that he'd be reluctant to sue them for the dough. They were right. He'd send me around instead.

I'd like to point out that I wouldn't really go about breaking things to get my message across. People can get so snarky about having their arms broken that I've never considered it worth the trouble. Being a very large man, with a face that would stop a clock, I can intimidate just by smiling. I'm a very successful debt-collector.

The other week Billy, he's the bookie, asked me to pick up a couple of thousand from a local. He was reluctant to send me around because Tomkins was a pretty steady customer who normally paid in full each week. For some reason Tomkins hadn't bothered to pay up for the past couple of weeks and calls went unanswered. So Billy asked me to speak to the man. He also suggested that I play it down as this was the first time Tomkins had ever defaulted or even been late.

I wandered round to Tomkins place at a time that I'd expect him to be there and banged on the door. There was no answer so I sort of let myself in. (Let's just say that the door was unlocked and leave it at that.) Once inside I helped myself to a beer from the fridge and settled down to watch TV while I waited for Tomkins to arrive home. (Please note: I wasn't stealing the beer. I was just assuming that Tomkins would be a hospitable host and would want me to have one.)

I must have been waiting about fifteen minutes when the front door opened and this sweet young thing came bouncing into the house. This took me by surprise as my understanding was that Tomkins was a man in his forties who lived alone. This young lass wouldn't have been half that age. Girlfriend or relative, I wondered, while taking some rather decisive action.

The reason for the action was that the woman had taken one look at me and opened her mouth to scream. Not the sort of thing I wanted to happen. If she screamed I'd have to leave, I'd miss seeing Tomkins, and he'd know that I was around. All bad things in my book. So, as I said, some rather decisive action.

I've found that if you fasten a man's hand to a chopping board with duct tape he becomes very reasonable about discussing his debts and quite willing to pay them if you'll just put down that knife. So one of my tools of the trade is a roll of duct tape.

I reached over and gave the young woman's breast a little poke. Nice and soft it was, too, but the main reason was that it changed the scream into a startled squawk. That gave me enough time to grab her and push her down onto the couch where the cushions muffled her. A bit of tape around her wrists and ankles and she was nice and helpless. And quiet. A small strip of tape across her mouth ensured that.

"Listen, love," I said to her. "I just want a quiet word with Tomkins, so just lie there quietly, please. I'm sure he'll be delighted to set you free after we've had our little chat."

With that I left her to lie on the couch and settled back into one of the armchairs to continue watching TV. Another fifteen minutes passed and there was still no sign of Tomkins and I was getting rather shitty about it. Why couldn't the man be home on time? Did he think I had nothing better to do? I went and grabbed another beer.

Some people don't know when to leave well enough alone. I was only gone a minute and when I got back that silly girl was half off the couch. What she intended to do, I have no idea. I couldn't really see her hopping across the room and out the door, although I suppose she was going to try. All that she'd succeeded in doing was to get herself into an uncomfortable position and to ruck her skirt up around her waist, displaying a very nice pair of legs and a pert little bottom covered in a skimpy piece of lace.

"As a matter of curiosity, what did you think you were doing?" I asked, strolling across and looking down at her.

Reaching down I grabbed her around the hips and lifted her back onto the couch, although she was more in a crouched position rather than lying flat. She was also trying to push her skirt back down to cover her bottom, but with a marked lack of success. I saw no reason to help her in this little endeavour as I was enjoying the view.

She was making muffled sounds, trying to tell me something, so I did the polite thing. I peeled the duct tape off her mouth, letting her speak.

"You could at least try to act like a gentleman and help me straighten up my skirt," she snapped at me.

"I could," I agreed, "but that would spoil the view. What do they call you when you're at home and just how old are you?"

"Jan, and what does my age have to do with things?"

"Just answer the question," I suggested. "Why do women always want to argue about silly little things?"

"I wasn't arguing, just asking," Jan pointed out, "and I'm eighteen. Why?"

"Because if you were under age I wouldn't do this," I explained, running my hand over her bottom.

"Stop that," came the very fast demand. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Annoying you," I said, speaking quite calmly. "You annoyed me, trying to get off the couch, so I've decided to return the favour. Now be quiet for a bit."

With that I pressed the tape back over her mouth.

I ran my hands over her bottom again, trailing them around the curve and pressing against her mound. Jan was squirming and bucking trying to throw my hand off, seeming to be getting really upset. I paused for a moment.

"If you're scared that I'm going to rape you, you can stop worrying," I told her. "Just relax. I'm sure you've been groped before. Think of it as an introduction to bondage. Ever been groped while tied up?"

I was given a vigorous shake of the head.

"Well, now you have. Just relax and enjoy it for a while. As soon as Tomkins gets home it'll all be over. Now, if you'll excuse me. . ."

With that I slowly peeled her panties down, laughing at her as she frantically shook her head. It seemed that she didn't want me to do that.

"You know," I observed, my hand casually rubbing her pussy, "it seems to me that if your panties are down, your bra should come off, too. Wouldn't you agree?"

I took her agreement for granted, I'm afraid, pushing up her top and unhooking her bra. A little adjustment to the position of her bra and top and her breasts were on display, and very nice breasts they were.

I took some time to admire the look of her breasts, and the feel of them, cupping them in my hands and giving them a gentle massage. Her nipples tightened up very nicely. I thought it quite reasonable to assume that the muffled sounds she was making were sounds of appreciation for my gentle touch.

"Any idea what time Tomkins is due home," I asked, receiving a shake of the head in reply.

"Ah, well, it's fun to play while we wait," I murmured, a finger slipping past her lips and softly probing.

A little bit of investigation showed that she wasn't a virgin so I let my hands wander further. A couple of time I brushed the area around her clitoris, which produced some rather violent reactions, her bottom bouncing about and muffled squeals sounding through the tape.

After a little while I was getting hot and bothered and cursing the man. Where the hell was he? Jan, I have to admit, was also feeling hot and bothered. I could feel the heat and the wetness, and god knows I was doing my best to bother her. Her nipples were tight and pointing and her breasts were plump and soft. The way she writhed when my fingers slipped inside her I couldn't tell if she was accepting me or trying to reject me. I chose to think that she was enjoying herself.

"If Tomkins doesn't come home soon I'm going to have to leave," I told Jan. "That will be very disappointing for me. Would you care to pass on a message for me?"

She nodded. I suspect that she'd have agreed to just about anything to get me out of the house.

I was about to explain to her why I was waiting for Tomkins when my phone rang. A quick check showed that it was Billy on the line, so I answered it.

"I'm at Tomkins' place waiting for him to get home," I said. "According to you he should have been here almost an hour ago."

"Yeah, but the reason he's not there is because he's here at my place. He just dropped in, full of apologies, and paid his dues. He was unexpectedly out of town, he said, and only got back yesterday. He's now sitting down and studying the form before he places some more bets. You might as well go on home."

"I still get paid my ten percent," I pointed out. A very firm rule of mine. Once I'm engaged I get ten percent. End of story.

Billy grumbled but he'd pay up. After all, who want to risk stiffing the debt collector?

I disconnected and turned back to Jan.

"No message after all," I said. "It seems everything has been settled."

Jan relaxed onto the couch, apparently relieved that I'd now be on my way. She didn't notice me moving up behind her until I was on the couch with my erection brushing against her slit. She noticed that all right. She tried to buck up and pull away from me, but my hands took hold of her hips and held her steady while I eased forward a little.

I didn't push straight into her. I just edged her lips apart and let myself press between them. Then I reached around and peeled the tape off her mouth again.

"What are you doing, you bastard?" she promptly shrieked. "You said you weren't going to rape me."

"Ah, no, I didn't," I explained. "I just told you to stop worrying about it. Now why don't you relax while we get down to it?"

"Just stop it," she demanded. "You said I didn't need to worry about this sort of thing."

"And you needn't. It's going to happen so what good will worrying do?"

Jan didn't appreciate my logic. I mean, I'd saved her all that needless worry, but did she appreciate it? Not if her choice of language was any guide.

"If you'll shut up for a moment," I told her, "I'd like to know what you want to do right now."

"What do you mean? I just want you to stop."

"Don't be silly," I said gently. "I mean do you want me to push into you or would you rather take your time and push yourself onto me?"

"You're kidding?"

"Ah, not really. Why would you think that?"

"You're assaulting me and want to know how I want it to proceed?"

"Look at it as an introduction to bondage. You're helpless and you know what is coming. Don't you feel the least bit excited? I'll tell you what, I'll make it easy for you. Take your time and press against me. You know it's going to happen so you might as well control that much of what's going on."

Jan didn't say anything and if a silence can be indignant, that one was. I slid my hands forward and captured her breasts, leaning against her just a little harder. Not hard enough to actually push in deeper, but hard enough for her to know that I was certainly coming in sooner or later. Then I waited, stroking her breasts while I did so.

I didn't have that long to wait. Possibly a minute or so, then I heard Jan say, "Fuck it," very softly, and she was pushing against me. She wasn't pushing hard, mind you. Just sort of leaning towards me slightly, resulting in my erection slowly sinking into her. I didn't try to hurry her along. I just held firm, letting her ease herself onto me.

Geez, she felt good, hot and wet and wrapped around me, taking me ever deeper into her. I just let her go, kneeling behind her and relaxing. Well, relaxing as much as any man can when they've got an erection a foot long, rigid as a steel bar, and slowly being covered by a hot woman. (Don't take my measurements literally. Just consider the principle of what was going on.)

She was a determined little thing. She just kept on steadily pushing until she had taken all of me, her pussy rubbing firmly against my groin. Even then she didn't really stop, pressing firmly against me. I moved my hands from her breasts to her hips, holding her firmly in place for a moment. Then I pulled back and drove in again, hard.

She made a soft sort of yipping sound, but it wasn't in protest. If anything, it sounded more anticipatory, expecting more of the same. I was quite happy to oblige.

With my hands clamped to her hips, holding her in place, I started pumping into her, enjoying the feel of her. She continued to make little sounds but, after a while, I could hear a note of discontent, of frustration. I considered that my cue to release her hips and claim her breasts again.

From the sounds of satisfaction and the feel of her pushing firmly to meet me I guess I'd made the right move. She was really into it now, rocking back and forth and taking me deep with each vigorous thrust. I suspect that if I'd held still she'd have continued, doing the work for both of us. I was, however, having too much fun helping myself.

I drove in hard and often and Jan was with me every step of the way. OK. Officially, she was tied up and I was ravishing her, but this did not seem to be stopping her from having her wicked way with me. She was pushing hard to take me, clinging tightly as I withdrew, maximizing my pleasure, although I'm sure that wasn't her object. In theory, she was making the best of a bad situation. In practice, I wouldn't take any wagers on who was the aggressor and who the victim. I was actually feeling a little relieved that she was safely tied.

Not that any of this detracted from the pleasure I was feeling as I took her. We had a nice rhythm going and I was quite happy to prolong it for as long as possible. It was just too bad that Mother Nature called a halt. I was going to climax, no doubt about it. I could have slowed down and let things subside a little. I say could have, but it would have been akin to an avalanche stopping to ask directions. Not going to happen.

I started hitting harder and faster and from the way she was giving voice Jan knew what was coming and was ready for it. Then I was spasming, jerking frantically against her while I flooded her. She gave a little jerk and then closed tightly around me, shuddering and whining as she climaxed.

I damn near collapsed on top of her, I was so spent. I managed to refrain from doing so, not that I think Jan would have noticed. She was just sprawled totally relaxed and dazed on the couch, a knowing smirk on her face. She knew exactly what she'd done to me.

I managed to pry myself off the couch and cut Jan's hands free. I left her feet tied figuring that by the time she cut herself loose and tidied up her clothes I'd be gone. I did not, I assure you, need her running after me with any complaints about rape. (Not that I think she had any right to complain. Not after the performance she put on, but you never know with women.)

With that I let myself out, heading over to speak to Billy. (Collecting my cut. Never put off collecting what is owed to you.) I'd have to speak to him about making sure that deadbeats are really deadbeats. Look at the time I'd wasted, waiting for someone who just happened to be out of town for a few days.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers