Colleen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments the girl was screaming in Dutch, writhing on my hard cock in an obvious orgasm. Again I fought hard to avoid cumming with her as I still fully intended to spill my seed inside of Colleen. I squeezed her nipples even harder, driving her to yet another overwhelming cum. I could feel her juices dripping onto my thighs despite Blackie's every attempt to suck it up as she lapped at our sex. I looked over at Colleen. Here eyes were closed as she was fucking the guy while he played with her nipples. His moans were getting louder and I could tell that he was close to cumming.

Although I was breathing hard, I found enough voice to order her, "Colleen, make him cum. Fuck him hard." She opened her eyes and looked at me. The big smile on her cum streaked face told me how much she was enjoying our mini orgy.

"Oh, god, yes! I want to feel him cum inside of me." She increased the speed of her up and down motion as she slid her hand between her thighs and played with her clit as we watched his cock slide in and out of her pussy. She continued the action for a few more strokes, as his moans intensified.

Then he screamed, "Oh, Fuuuuuck!" He followed this with a few more Dutch words.

Colleen screamed as well. "Oh, yeah, fuck me! Oh, god, he's cumming inside of me. Oh yeah! Fuck me!"

After a few more strokes, I told Colleen and Blackie to have the girls shift position one more time. Blackie translated, and I felt the girl remove herself from my cock. It only took Colleen a second to replace her on my cock. My cock slid in easily as her pussy was now lubricated with his cum and her copious juices. Blackie moved over to the guy and started licking his cock, obviously enjoying the taste of the two of them on his cock, which was still hard. The Dutch girl slid between my legs to taste all of our juices that were now comingled on Colleen's pussy and my cock and balls.

The combination of her tongue on my cock with Colleen's tight wet cunt squeezing my cock as she slid up and down finally did it for me. "Fuck! I'm cummmmmming!" I screamed. I could feel my juices erupt into her pussy. She continued to pump up and down on my cock, ensuring that my balls were completely drained of semen.

"Fuck me! Hard!" Colleen screamed. "Oh, yeah. I'm cumming! Again! Oh Shit! Yeah!"

Just as I was finishing, the guy screamed again, and we all watched as Blackie removed her mouth from his cock and stroked him to another orgasm with her hand. He delivered with a wonderful porn shot as he shot cum all over Blackie's face and tits. She continued to stroke his cock, causing stream after stream of jism to erupt from his hard cock. When he finally finished, Blackie was wearing cum juice all over her face and tits and in her hair as well.

After that we all fell onto the pillows and mattress in complete exhaustion.

12