College Admissions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit between us, Rob," said Renee'.

I got up and did as I was told. I took the middle between her and Anne. Anne took one hand, Renee' the other. "Relax, I know all about you two," Renee' whispered. "So do the other girls." Anne and Renee' each ran their hands along my thighs, as the girls all smiled. Anne wrapped her free arm around my neck and gave me a long deep kiss. Renee' kept her deft fingers on my thigh as Anne and I made out like love-starved teenagers. Then Renee' unzipped my pants and stroked me. She massaged my cock so soothingly it hardened faster than it ever had under Anne's touch. Then Anne took over, and Renee' kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. The young women around us all smiled. They too, kissed. The room was a high school make-out party, only Anne was now sucking me off. I came in her throat as Renee' and I kissed.

"Wow, you three are hot," said Emily. "Can I join?"

"With me," Renee' said, and grinned, "but not with Mr. Willis."

Emily got up from her beanbag chair. She sat on the couch arm by Renee' and wrapped her arms around her house mother's neck. Their kiss was long and lingering, tongues dancing happily. Emily ran her hands along the front of Renee's brightly-colored dress, seeking her nipples as Anne and I watched.

"Ohhhh," Renee's sighed, "to be young again..."

Renee took Emily by the hand and led her away to her room. Megan looked unhappy, as if she was going to pout.

"Come here, my sister," said Anne. Megan got up from the chair and sat on the couch arm next to Anne. I slid over to where Renee' had sat to allow them more room. Anne kissed Megan on the lips, then she traced down her neck, running her hands along her tiny tits.

The sight was beautiful, though my seating spot was awkward. I got up from the couch and stood against a back wall, not wanting to break anyone's amorous grasp. Anne laid her body across the couch while Megan sat on her lap, leaning over to meet her kiss. She slowly rubbed her torso against Anne's hips while their kisses deepened. After Emily and Renee' returned, Megan and Emily rejoined each other, embraced once more.

Ok, these women were bi or lesbian, even Anne, who I had believed to be a sex-starved woman for most of her life. I had no desire to take their freedom, or their history, away. But these were not the only sisters of Liberty House. What if those not present wanted to see brothers, or the transgendered become members one day? Would they, or future sisters defy history or the alumni of Alden College to set Liberty House in a new direction?

"This is not the only reason we want Liberty House to remain free for only women," said Renee'.

"There's more."

"We have a ceremony. No man has ever seen it. Nor have most Alden women. We must vote as to whether we will allow you to see or know about it."

12