College Admissions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dressed and headed for the awards ceremony, where we were met by the seniors of Liberty House. Emily Scott, her lover Megan, and Donna, the house's historian, greeted me.

I had not met Donna the first night I was there. She was short, probably five-two or five-three, with round tits and ass and a soft belly. She wore a short skirt that gave hints of the bottoms of her ass cheeks and a white shirt unbuttoned one button too many, with a low-cut lace top below. Donna had come alone. Given the way the Liberty Girls had gone at it during my last visit I wondered why.

"Where's your date?" I asked her, in a soft voice.

"Standing right here," she replied. But I was the only one nearby. "I'm your escort for this evening. Miss Satterfield's order's."

"Really? Does she expect me to run away?" I smiled.

Donna smiled. "No, she wants me to make sure that you come to our after-party. She asked for a volunteer to be your date, and I accepted."

"Well, I'm very flattered. But I'd planned to go home."

Donna slid her hand under my elbow. "No," she whispered. "You don't want to miss the after-party. It's really hot." She took her hand away, then fixed my bow tie. Then she joined me at a table where I had been given a seat with the senior Liberty Girls. They all nodded hello or smiled while Donna rubbed my leg from under the table. "I've done every one of these girls," Donna whispered in my ear, "and some of the profs on campus, guys and girls. I can never have just one." She licked her lips just before our food was served.

After dinner concluded Anne's moment arrived. Alicia and Lisa joined President Harper at the podium. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. They were going to give Alden College an obscene amount of money to stay on its course. Anne would return to her job or a cozier retirement, grateful to her old friends, who might, or might not, have been past lovers.

But that was not quite what happened. Alicia and Lisa did present checks, and they were significant, enough to fund a dozen full scholarships for deserving young women. However, Alden had more than 600 students. Another 12 women was not going to be enough to bring prosperity, or keep Alden all female forever.

President Harper gladly accepted their money. No reason not to. Scholarships were scholarships. But Anne glanced at me and sadly shook her head. There was not going to be an after-party after all. At least not one involving her.

12