College Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
President Warwick gives and gets.
4.9k words
4.42
40.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[NOTE: I appreciate the comments I have received about this series thus far and continue to be interested in your thoughts and suggestions. Please don't hesitate to let me know what you think.]

*

I had enjoyed fucking Trisha's mouth in the office downstairs, and as the elevator door opened into my residence, I had her pinned to the elevator wall, my hard cock pressed tightly against her flat stomach, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, and enjoying her moans.

I pulled her from the elevator into the living room and headed for the bar, "Do you want a drink?"

She looked disgustedly at me. "What I really want is a shower."

I pointed to a door. "That's the master bedroom -- you'll find a shower in there."

I admired her ass as she walked away. After she disappeared through the door, I poured myself a bourbon over ice with a dash of water. A moment later, I heard the water running. I headed for the suite off the back bedroom to find Jen. I discovered her lounging on the chaise sans clothes, her legs spread, her eyes closed, her hand between her thighs, lightly fingering herself. My cock lifted at the sight. Trying not to disturb her, I walked over, dropped to my knees between her legs, and slipped my tongue up the inside of her thigh. She jerked upright as she felt me, and then smiled and leaned back against the chaise again when she realized who it was. I finally reached the nexus of her thighs, could smell the musky odor of her cunt and my tongue replaced her fingers teasing her clit. She giggled slightly before she grasped the back of my head by the hair and pulled me hard to her. For a submissive, she could be quite forceful at times.

I teased her poor clit incessantly. My tongue flicked lightly across the sensitive organ. Tracing light circles around and around before tonguing her again. I pressed my lips around her clit, and sucked gently, sometimes firmly, sometimes nipping with my teeth just to feel her jump. Her hips squirmed on the chaise and I grabbed her firmly by her hips to hold her still. She moaned as I continued to tongue-fuck her, probing her pussy, tasting her, the fragrance of her a perfect aphrodisiac. I slipped my finger in her cunt to wet it and then pressed my hand underneath her to tease the tight hole of her bottom. She jumped again, but I held her firm as I slipped my finger deep in her ass. She groaned and wriggled as I penetrated her, probing her ass vigorously with my finger as I probed her pussy with my tongue.

I pressed my lips around her engorged clit, began to gently suck and use my tongue to tease her again. I could feel her rotating and grinding her hips and thrusting her pussy upward against my mouth. She pulled my head more tightly to her cunt, her movements became more erratic and finally I felt her body go rigid as the orgasm washed over her. She groaned heavily and her legs clamped around my head. She tried to push my head away, but I kept teasing her clit with my tongue. As her orgasm subsided, she finally managed to slip away, and I grinned as I heard her breathlessly squeak "No more."

I pushed myself up, took her right nipple between my teeth and tugged gently. I heard the water turn off in the master bath and I leaned up and kissed her. I grinned at her with something of an evil smile, "It's almost your turn." I stood and left her, focused now on the young woman in my shower.

I walked back into the master bedroom to find Trisha emerging from the bath, freshly showered, a fluffy white towel wrapped around her. I took another large drink of the bourbon and looked sternly at her, "Get rid of the towel. Every time you come to my residence, you will immediately and completely undress until I tell you different. For your purposes, you are a slave here, and my personal whore, and will assume a position as such. Do you understand?"

She looked at me but said nothing. With a single tug, the towel dropped to the floor.

I took in the sight of her again. And a pleasing sight it was. Now was not the time however to get caught up in such thoughts. I turned to look at the bed, my cock fully erect from my recent experience with Jen. I looked back at her again only to say "On the bed, on your hands and knees."

She did as she was told and I smiled to myself as I watched her obey. I walked over to the bed stand, opened the drawer and pulled out a short elongated oblong object. A liberal coating of K-Y, and I walked over to her. I lightly slapped her ass, and then found myself caressing the soft smooth flesh. I slipped my hand between her thighs and again probed her slit. And again, she was quite wet. I withdrew my hand and began caressing her ass again, drawing my finger across the tight hole of her bottom, pressing my finger firmly against it. When she finally accepted my ministrations, I grasped her hip firmly with one hand and pressed the tip of the butt plug against her tight hole and shoved it in. Her gasp of surprise, and quick yelp preceded her quickly jumping off the bed, the plug embedded firmly in her ass.

She reached around, trying to extract the relatively small object. "What the hell did you just do? Well.....?"

I reached over to her, grabbed her arm, and shoved her back on the bed, face down. I quickly grabbed her arm with one hand, twisted it behind her back to hold her in place, grabbed the short leather strap on the bed table with the other hand, and as I pinned her down, I gave several firm strokes with the strap across her bottom and the backs of her thighs.

As I held her in place, I reached down and stroked the red marks across her ass, then pressed my finger between her ass cheeks and flicked the small switch that caused the plug to vibrate. Trisha shivered as the small device began its stimulating dance in her ass. I strapped her ass and the backs of her thighs again with the thick leather strap, enjoying her gasps. I reached down again and flicked the switch, turning the vibrator off.

As she cried out with each lash, I spoke to her firmly "I didn't tell you that you could get off the bed. And I've already talked to you about questioning me." Another hard stroke across the back of her thighs left a bright red mark that I knew must have hurt. "Remember what I told you -- your mouth, your cunt, your ass -- every inch of your body is mine to do with as I please. And it pleased me to slip a moderately sized vibrating plug up your ass which you will leave there until I tell you different." Another hard lash of the leather across her ass. "Do you understand?"

The tears in her eyes and the long, whispered drawn-out "Yesssssssssss" gave me every assertion I could want that I was getting what I wanted.

"Good. Now turn over, flat on your back. And close your eyes."

She quickly turned and didn't move. I ran my hand down her body. Groping her breast, then pinching her hard nipple. Letting my fingers barely graze the soft flesh as I traced a line over her taut belly down to the nexus of her thighs. I pulled back and ran my hand softly up her arm, stretching it out above her head. I could tell that the soft strokes of my fingers along her arm was pleasurable for her, but with her eyes closed, she was in for another surprise. I reached down for the strap attached to the bedpost, pulled it up and slipped the padded cuff around her wrist and closed it tight. Her eyes shot open, but before she could move, I jerked her other arm above her head and pulled the strap from the other post and slipped the other cuff around that wrist. With her struggling under the wrist restraints, I stood up and quickly pulled the straps tight. She was now firmly tied to the bed, her arms stretched out in a Y-shape to each corner.

Her eyes flashed anger again and before she could think "What the hell are you doing?!? Let me go! Untie my hands and let me go! Now!"

This time, I picked up a silk whip from the bed table, with small beads attached along the length of several of the strands and she quickly quieted. But to remind her, I brought the whip down firmly -- across her breasts this time. I enjoyed her gasp so much, that I did it a second time, and then had to wrap my fingers around my engorged cock to ease the ache. I looked down at her. "Another word from you and this will come down across your cunt."

I walked to the end of the bed, took her left foot in my hand, pulled firmly and found the ankle cuff attached to the bottom post. I did the same again with the final bedpost and Trisha was soon bound to the bed, her arms and legs spread out in a large X. A position I found most appealing.

She squirmed against the restraints and with some hesitancy asked "What are you going to do to me now?"

I bent down and kissed her gently, and as I pulled away, I said "Me? I'm not going to do anything at the moment but watch you. I can't honestly say what my assistant is going to do with you, but I'm looking forward to finding out. I think you know my assistant Jen. She happens to be one of your classmates that seems to think you're a little cunt."

Jen, still naked, appeared at the door, and I heard Trisha weakly stutter "Jenny?"

The look on Jen's face as she entered was one of complete and utter satisfaction as well as insatiable lust. As she walked in, she came close to me, pulled me in, kissed me, and dropped to her knees. She wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft, squeezing firmly, and took the length of my cock in her mouth. She firmly squeezed my balls and I groaned heavily at the sensation. She slowly released me, and gave my balls another quick squeeze before standing again.

I looked at Trisha "As you can see, Jen occupies much the same position in my household as you do now -- when she walks into my house, she immediately disrobes and serves any desire I have. As a gift for that service and loyalty, today I am giving her you."

Jen walked over to the bed, her small breasts mimicking the motion of her walk. A rather light sway to both her hips and her breasts that was so enticing. Rather than sitting on the side, she crawled onto the bed, placing herself on her hands and knees directly above the voluptuous young woman restrained on the bed. She bent down and pressed her mouth hard to Trisha's mouth, forcing the reluctant young woman to kiss her. Trisha shook her head violently, trying to avoid her, but Jen grasped her face firmly in her hand, and I could barely hear her as she whispered fiercely "You will do exactly what I want, when I want, or I will let him take the straps and whips to you again. And when he is done, I will use them on you. Now which do you want?"

Jen bent down to kiss Trisha again, this time with more success. I knew that Jen was not only pleasing herself, but also teasing me. The tantalizing sight before me left me harder than I could have imagined. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Jen moved over Trisha a little further and then lowered herself -- and slowly let her nipple graze Trisha's full lips. I was entranced as Trisha tentatively began sucking the hard tip, and then hungrily began biting and licking Jen's nipple and breast with her tongue and mouth. Jen moaned and pressed her breast down against Trisha's mouth, clearly enjoying the attention.

Positioned over the top of Trisha on her hands and knees, she turned to look at me, and smiled lazily, her eyes glazing over again, this time in response to Trisha's ministrations rather than mine.

I was mesmerized watching the two young bodies -- the lithe, lean alabaster skin of Jen's frame silhouetted against the light tan of Trisha's voluptuous figure. Jen placed her leg between Trisha's spread legs, pressing her thigh firmly against Trisha's pussy, and then lowered her weight against the woman under her. I watched as Jen ground her thigh into Trisha's cunt.

I watched even more intently then, as Trisha's hips raised slightly to press her pussy against Jen's leg. I continued to stroke my cock, occasionally fondling my now heavy balls. I resisted the strong urge to simply ravish the both of them. That would come soon enough.

Jen began working her way down Trisha's body. I watched intently as she let her tongue draw a light glistening line between the two breasts underneath her, stopping long enough to tug gently at Trisha's hard nipples with her teeth, to gently nip at the soft flesh. Jen let her tongue and lips lightly graze further down over Trisha's abdomen, occasionally stopping just long enough to lightly kiss the appealing flesh. She started again, barely grazing her full lips against the soft skin until reaching the light brown triangle of hair between her thighs.

I watched as Trisha arched her back and breathed in deeply as Jen pushed her tongue between the swollen lips of her cunt. Trisha groaned with pleasure as Jen pressed her mouth to the engorged sensitive clit.

I couldn't stand it any longer and walked over to the bed, placing myself at the end, just behind Jen's raised ass. I thought about how much I would enjoy grasping her by the hips and driving my cock deep in her ass as she tongue-fucked Trisha. Instead, I simply slipped my hand between her thighs, felt her shift her weight to spread her legs to accommodate my probing fingers, and continued her licking.

Trisha was thrashing on the bed, her hips thrusting against Jen's mouth. Her hands had grasped the straps holding her to the bedposts and she was nearly rigid with anticipation. When I pressed my finger in Jen's ass, she jerked forward, grunting loudly, and shoved her tongue deep in Trisha's pussy. The sensation sent Trisha over the edge. She screamed as she came, her breath coming in deep heaves, her body shuddering in the throes of orgasm.

I couldn't take any more. I reached down, grabbed Jen's hair and jerked her back. I knelt down on the bed, rubbed my cockhead across Trisha's full lips and then shoved my prick in her mouth and thrust forward. I drove my cock in deeper as the thick stream of white fluid exploded in her mouth. I held her head and ground my crotch against her face, feeling the stream of sperm subside. Despite feeling Trisha's hungry mouth suck my prick dry of the remaining fluid, my cock remained rigid at the sight of the two young women in front of me. I finally got up and stepped back from the bed, my prick still hard and upright, despite just cumming yet again.

******************************

Jen looked up at me and grinned, then stood up from the bed, and walked over to the nightstand. Trisha was little more than a limp rag doll on the bed. She lay still, her body glistening with a light coat of sweat, her breathing still heavy and her eyes closed. Small splatters of my sperm dotted her lips and face. Jen pulled the strap-on from the drawer and admired it. It made me hard just to think about what was going to happen. A hard faux rubber cock adorned the harness. Seven inches in length and more than 2 inches in circumference mirrored my own size. It was tipped by a mushroom-shaped head and ridged lines that ran the length of the shaft -- it was as realistic looking as it could be except for the lustrous black color that matched that of the harness.

Jen stepped into the harness and I stood behind her and cinched the straps tight. I loved the way the leather harness gripped her hips and bottom. I lightly slapped her ass and she pressed back against me and moaned as I wrapped my arms around her, one hand groping her breast, the other wrapping around the thick black shaft. Trisha opened her eyes as Jen moaned and a combination of fear and lust permeated her gaze as she watched us.

I spun Jen around and sank to my knees in front of her -- taunting Trisha with my actions. I grasped the hard faux cock firmly and licked the tip with my tongue. Jen grabbed the back of my head and Trisha watched in fascination as first the head, then the shaft disappeared in my mouth. I was in a near state of ecstasy feeling Jen's hips thrusting the prick between my lips. Her breasts quivered with each thrust.

I finally shoved her back, got up from my knees, and stepped back from her, leaning against the wall. I looked at Jen and in my heightened state of excitement managed to stutter hoarsely "I want to watch you fuck her."

Trisha was writhing on the bed, again pulling at her restraints as Jen settled herself on the bed between the young woman's spread thighs -- the cock attached to the strap-on protruding menacingly. She placed her hands on the inside of Trisha's legs and let them slip softly down, again barely grazing the firm flesh. Trisha squirmed as Jen's hand reached the upper part of her thighs. Jen raised to her knees and then straddled Trisha's body, her hand reaching for the cock jutting from her crotch. She pressed the head down and rubbed it slowly against Trisha's cunt -- the ebony head quickly glistening from the contact. Trisha groaned as Jen pressed the ebony mushroom-shaped head more firmly against her cunt, feeling the hard prick as it teased her clit. Her eyes closed and she waited for the inevitable penetration.

Jen pressed the tip of the cock against Trisha's tight canal, and both women grunted with the force of the penetration as Jen rammed the hard shaft deep between Trisha's spread thighs. Jen positioned herself just above Trisha's body, their breasts barely touching as Jen began to slowly thrust her hips in a slow gentle rocking motion. Standing against the wall, yet again stroking my hard aching shaft, all I could think of was jumping both women and fucking them savagely.

Jen continued to fuck her with slow gentle thrusts. Trisha began to arch her back in anticipation of each thrust. I walked over to the bed and grabbed Jen's hair. "I said to FUCK her, you bitch, not make love to her!" Jen began to thrust harder, but still it was not enough to satisfy my lust. With her hair firmly in my grip, I grabbed the leather strap from the stand and lashed her hard across the ass.

I bent down and whispered forcefully in Jen's ear loud enough for Trisha to hear, "When we're done here, I want this whore to know her position. I want you to rape her, you bitch. If you can't do it, I will!" I encouraged her cooperation by using the strap again, this time across the back of her thighs.

She reacted by increasing the tempo of her thrusts. Trisha was straining against her binds, but her eyes were glazed, and her entire body glistened with sweat. I strapped Jen across the ass again, this time leaving a bright red mark, and she drove the strap-on cock nearly the full length of the appendage. Both women were now grunting and sweating from the effort to satisfy my desires, but still it wasn't enough.

I finally couldn't take anymore and pulled Jen up despite her clear enjoyment of what she was doing. She protested harshly when I said "I want her now", and had to repeat myself more firmly when she protested again. She reluctantly watched as the length of the hard black cock emerged from between Trisha's thighs and then moved off the bed. My cockhead was already glistening with cum at the anticipation of savagely fucking the young woman stretched out and restrained on the bed.

I crawled on the bed between Trisha's knees -- greatly enjoying the sight of her spread legs, lean thighs, and the light brown pubic curls that barely concealed the swollen glistening lips underneath. Like Jen before me, I positioned myself above Trisha, grasped my own hard prick and enjoyed the sensation as I slowly rubbed my cockhead against her moist clit. She moaned underneath me and I pressed my cock down further, allowing the head to barely transgress her tight wet slit. I pressed in slowly, until I felt my cockhead engulfed in the velvety opening. I resisted the urge to drive the length of my shaft in her, and withdrew from her. I let my cock rest against her cunt momentarily before repeating the sequence -- masturbating her clit with my cockhead and then slipping inside her.

12