College Affairs

Story Info
An alien visitor changes one college forever!
10.1k words
4.36
90k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheerleading practice was over. Janet and Bianca waited in the locker rooms until everyone else left. They had flirted with each other during the last few weeks, hesitant about taking the first step. When they did, there was no stopping them. Janet looked out the door, making sure they were alone...

"I thought they would never leave," Janet said.

Bianca looked at her friend with loving eyes, thinking, She is so pretty.

As usual, Janet was more forthcoming, walking over to Bianca and embracing her. Bianca hesitated for a second, still not used to make out with a girl but she wanted this more than anything. She moved her hands over Janet's breasts and whispered, "Your touch always makes me tremble..."

They looked into each other's eyes with true passion; eager to kiss, eager to feel. They leaned forward at the same time. Their tongues entwined and danced for a few minutes; slowly and seductive at first, then fervently, giving up to their youthful impatience. Their breasts raised and rubbed against each other's as their breathing deepened and accelerated.

Janet untied Bianca's top and excitedly glided down to lick her nipples. Bianca moaned and shuddered, thrusting her chest forward to meet the relentless tongue that made her feel so good.

She knew that Janet could make her cum just by playing with the breasts, but her body was demanding for more, much more...

A moment later, Bianca was leaning back against the lockers while Janet slid her head beneath the cheerleader's mini skirt. Janet firmly attached her mouth to her lover's pussy, licking and sucking with unrestrained eagerness. Her tongue twirled around Bianca's clitoris and all over the wet, sensitive labia.

Bianca had no chance to endure this delicious treatment for more than a few minutes without reaching a powerful orgasm. She felt her legs trembling rapidly and her hips bucking forward just an instant before her world turned into a blinding white light that sparked behind her rolling eyes.

While the orgasmic spasms rippled through her body, Bianca grabbed Janet's head as best she could and pushed it against her crotch, urging her friend to keep licking until she couldn't remain standing any longer. Janet gladly complied, shoving her tongue deep into Bianca's twitching pussy, twirling it around, hoping to prolong the blissful experience for her lover.

The enraptured teen slowly bent her feeble legs, sliding to the polished floor. She had never felt this good before. Hooking up with Janet was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

When Bianca came down from heaven, it was time to return the favor.

Janet laid on the small, wooden bench and taking advantage of her outstanding flexibility, easily lifted her thighs close to her chest, presenting her wet pussy to her lover. Bianca enjoyed the view for a moment before resting her lithe form on the bench as well. Then she lowered her head and delicately licked her friend's waiting pussy lips. She tastes so good!

This gentle touch made Janet shiver in bliss. She lifted her head to look at her beautiful lover kissing her nether parts so delightfully.

And as she got closer to climax, her reaction was the same as Bianca's. Janet pushed her girlfriend's head deeper between her legs while moaning loudly. So far, the couple had been very discrete, careful not to get caught. But at this moment, Janet couldn't care less if someone could hear her from outside the room. This felt incredible!

Bianca got a little concerned that Janet was making too much noise, but she kept her mouth attached to her lover's pussy nonetheless. She owed it to her.

Janet's entire body bucked uncontrollably when her orgasm exploded. Waves of ecstasy radiated from her crotch to her brain, turning the room in a blur of spinning colors. Every lash of Bianca's tongue unleashed a new blissful spasm that repeated several times, until the overwhelmed woman laid exhausted and completely satisfied on the bench.

A moment later, Bianca stood up, her face smeared with Janet's juices, and started walking towards the showers. She looked back with a mischievous smile and thought about inviting Janet to join her but her lover seemed so peaceful lying on the bench with a heavenly expression on her face that she decided not to disturb her.

"I'm going to take a shower. Be right back. Don't go anywhere," Bianca said.

"...be right here. Love you..." was Janet's faint response.

***

While Janet rejoiced in the lingering aftermath of climax, a strange and silent creature walked beneath the bench where she rested. Its body was dark gray about the size of a tennis ball. It was smooth and hairless, supported by three bony legs about twenty centimeters longs. It's head was just an elongated extension of the main body with no eyes, nose or ears. It definitely looked weird and alien.

The monster had been attracted by the intense emotions that emanated from the girls a moment ago; more specifically, their brain activity during orgasm. Now it was getting closer to Janet's leg.

Unaware of the danger, Janet was daydreaming, Dating Bianca is my best idea ever. I think I really love her.

The small creature didn't know if his venom was sufficiently strong to immobilize this large female enough time to find her control center; her brain. The alien was gambling with his life. But this was the way it had been done since forever. Sometimes they succeeded and sometimes they got crushed to death.

He jumped a few centimeters forward and stabbed her skin!

Janet felt a sharp pinch on her leg and she jerked for a fraction of a second, then she couldn't move at all. It was as if her entire body suddenly became paralyzed. Stiff and weak at the same time.

"Ouch!" Janet was able to yelp briefly before her vocals cords became unusable.

"Are you ok?" Bianca asked from the showers. She heard the bleat but figured that Janet had bumped her bare feet into something. She just smiled.

Janet realized in panic that something was crawling up her leg but she couldn't do anything about it. She tried in vain to scream. Only a soft, muffled grunt escaped her kips.

What is happening to me?! I can't move!!

The creature followed the barely perceptible electrical activity emanating from Janet's brain. He was very close now, walking over her chest. He was also able to detect the fear within the female. This fear was going to make her very dangerous once the paralyzing effect of the venom washed off. He needed to act quickly.

As the creature reached Janet's neck and started climbing on her face, the scared woman was able to see him! Oh my God! What is this thing? This is not possible!

Janet tried to make sense of this impossible situation. Maybe she had fallen sleep after sex and she was having a nightmare; but why were her eyes wide open? Why she couldn't she wake up? Please! I have to wake up!

The creature walked over Janet's face and placed its weird cylindrical head over the woman's forehead. Being so small, the creature needed to get very close to the subject in order to make a successful mind-link. At this short distance from her brain, the creature could easily sense all the electrical activity developing within her skull. He got excited.

Janet first saw a brief spark and heard a crackling, electrical noise. Her vision became blurry. In an instant, it became very difficult to formulate coherent thoughts as they turned sluggish and discontinuous.

This was the creature's main ability. It intercepted, interpreted and rearranged the electrical connections between Janet's neurons by sending electrical discharges of its own. The little monster needed to convince Janet that he was a friend. She should not be afraid. From now on, it would be her job to take care of him.

The sheer terror that Janet felt just a moment ago started to vanish as new, alien thoughts filtered into her mind. She couldn't understand why but the monster didn't seem that threatening any more. If fact she felt a warmth cursing through her body as she realized that this creature was not a stranger. But how could that be if she had never seen it before? Janet was so confused.

After a couple of minutes, Janet's own thoughts was inexorably pushed to the bottom of her mind while a new important idea settled in her mind. This creature was her friend. She must have forgotten about it momentarily. She should take care of her friend like she 'always' had. This important knowledge would remain imprinted in her brain so she would not forget it again.

It didn't take long before the mind bending process was complete. When the creature climbed off Janet's body, she couldn't form a single thought. The stunned woman sat up puzzled and disoriented, her wide-opened eyes staring forward, her arms hanging limply by her sides. A moment passed before her brain got up to speed and formed a cognitive content; it was a simple one...

Follow... friend.

Janet stood up and started walking, swaying her hips sexily even though no one was watching. Close in front of her, the creature led the way.

A few meters behind them, inside the showers, Bianca turned off the water and reached for a towel. She hummed a happy song, picturing Janet's naked body on the bench, looking sexy as hell.

Bianca walked out and found an empty room. Janet was gone without even saying goodbye.

The confused teen started to wonder if she had done something wrong, making Janet angry. Why did she leave without me?

***

The boiler room entrance was just a few meters away from the locker area. It was an ample, warm room; perfect for the creature's needs. He had chosen it to make a new, permanent home.

When the alien stopped, Janet did too. Then she felt the need to lie down, hoping that he would help her "remember" how to take care of him. The dumbfounded woman lay flat on the ground, with her legs close together and her arms by her sides, hands open, palms down. This position felt right and should wait like as long as necessary.

The creature moved around her, investigating Janet's body. He touched her leg but nothing happened. Then he touched her arm with the same result. Now that the female was calmed and utterly receptive, her brainwaves were weak, almost absent. Brain activity was the monster's food; he nurtured on it. He needed to find out why this woman was sending vibes so strongly before, when she and the other female were touching each other.

The creature positioned itself beside her head and started sending thousands of electrical permutations per second through Janet's brain until he found the correct response. The woman moaned softly and spread her legs without knowing that she was doing it. At the same time, her brain spiked with a strong, succulent signal.

The monster discovered that sexual stimulus was the key to get stronger, nurturing brainwaves from the female. This required further investigation. He walked around Janet's body and moved between her legs.

Janet felt a subtle touch along her vaginal lips and this made her jolt. Her brain spiked again sending another wave. The alien sensed it. This was the right spot. The enthralled woman had a dull sensation that this wasn't right; nobody should be playing with her pussy except Bianca. But she chose to ignore it. It was imperative to take care of her new friend.

After finding her vaginal cavity, the invader pushed his conic head inside. It penetrated just a few centimeters but it was enough to understand the workings of her body. This was the reproduction center, hence the pleasure that produced in the female's mind when it was touched.

Meanwhile, Janet started to breath faster. Her stunned mind could process little more than basic needs, pleasure among them. There was nothing else in her brain that could interfere with this joyful sensation. She just had to lay there immobile with her legs spread wide. Her eyes began to drift upward from time to time, as her arousal grew stronger, filling the void in her reprogrammed mind.

After a few minutes, Janet was lifting her hips from the ground and swaying them slightly up and down. The creature was fascinated by this odd reaction and tried to push his head deeper, wondering how far it could go. When he did, Janet moaned louder with an increasingly higher pitch.

But then, a violent jolt from the woman made the creature pull back. A series of potent, pleasurable brainwaves traveled the short distance between Janet's head and the creature's. There could be only one reason for this. She was reaching the peak of her arousal! She was climaxing!

While the bewildered woman twitched and shuddered from an orgasm that refused to fade, the creature climbed on top of her chest and aimed his head towards her brain. These strong orgasmic vibes were exactly what he needed for nurturing. And he was planning to get more, much more.

A few hours later and after three more orgasms, Janet was still on the ground, now resting stiffly on her stomach. She held her head high up, staring wide-eyed into nothing like a human sphinx.

The monster stood on the woman's back, pressing his head against her skull, sending an endless river of electrical discharges into her brain.

After learning the importance of sexual stimulation, he began to alter her mind to facilitate this function, and consequently, to obtain better and stronger orgasmic brainwaves. During the entire process, Janet's pussy never stopped twitching.

The creature also understood that more females meant more nurturing food. Something had to be done about that.

***

Janet sneaked back into the locker's room, swiftly got dressed and started searching for Bianca. She looked and acted normal but now Janet had a completely different purpose in life and she would do anything to fulfill it, even betraying her lover. She found Bianca in the classroom.

"Hey! Where were you?" Bianca asked upset, "You left me in the locker rooms without saying a word."

"I was looking for something... and I found it," Janet said with a sexy voice. "Come with me. Let me show you what it is."

"What are you talking about? What is it?" Bianca asked with curiosity.

Bianca followed Janet into the boiler room wondering what was going on. She had never been in this room before and noted immediately that it was cozy and secluded. She smiled naughtily as Janet spoke...

"Welcome to the boiler room; our new love nest," Janet said.

"Wow! I didn't know this room existed!" Bianca exclaimed, already picturing herself naked within Janet's arms. "This is so awesome!"

"No one comes in here. This is all for us," Janet added.

Bianca was relieved that Janet had a perfect explanation for leaving her this morning. This place was ideal for their sexual escapades and they wasted no time. Janet stripped Bianca while kissing her on the mouth, then removed her own clothes.

With her arousal in overdrive, Janet pulled Bianca to the ground and moved hastily between her legs. An instant later, her tongue was lashing Bianca's clitoris without mercy. It just took her a few minutes to have her friend twitching in the midst of a joyful climax.

Bianca arched her back while her moaning echoed across the ample room. Within her orgasmic spasms, she could feel Janet's mouth attached to her crotch like there was no tomorrow. It was very different from the gentle treatment that her lover gave her earlier that day. As if it was a different woman altogether. Nonetheless, Bianca enjoyed enormously and her climax lasted longer than even before.

Afterwards, Bianca lay feebly on the ground, thankful for the lovely gift. She watched with dreamy eyes as Janet crawled on top of her and pinned her arms against the floor. She found this a little odd but she trusted that Janet had something kinky in mind.

"God! I came so hard and so fast! You are so wonderful!" Bianca whispered, "It is my turn to make you cum."

Janet didn't answer. She just looked back at Bianca with an empty stare.

Bianca was about to ask what was wrong when she heard a sound near her head, like the footsteps of a small dog. She turned to look and her face displayed true terror. The alien was a few centimeters from her head and she thought that it was a giant spider. Bianca screamed!

"Ahh! A spider!! Janet, let go of my arms! Help me up!!"

Then the strangest thing happened. She heard a crackling noise and all her thoughts became fuzzy. Nothing made sense. The screaming stopped, replaced by a muted grunt. Then, the panic started to vanish. A sudden knowledge popped in her mind. This "spider" was special; it was friendly. Meanwhile, electrical currents that projected from the alien's head filtered into her skull.

After a few seconds, Bianca stopped resisting and lay there immobile, with unfocused and unblinking eyes, as her thoughts were bent or suppressed according to the creature's needs. Janet was excited to see her friend looking up at her without looking at all. Now Bianca would be friends with the creature too and they all could be together forever.

The creature continued rearranging Bianca's mind the same way it had done with Janet, but he was doing it a lot faster; taking special attention to the parts that controlled sexual stimulation.

Janet released Bianca's arms and move to the site. She rubbed her pussy while watching Bianca's nipples swelling as big as hers. Both women were moaning in synchrony and soon they both would be reaching climax at the same time.

The next day, Janet and Bianca kept attending classes just to keep appearances, but they both looked distracted, thinking about their new friend all the time. Janet felt that it was wrong to leave the creature unattended in the boiler room and she couldn't wait to go back. Her arousal was especially evident at her crotch, as a wet stain spread all over her denim short shorts caused by the seeping juices from her pussy.

From then on, Janet and Bianca spent every spare moment they had in the boiler room. Their love for each other was just an added value to a more powerful reason; they needed to take care of their new friend. It was an unavoidable obligation that was deeply imprinted in their minds and they followed this command by constantly seeking the strongest possible climax.

***

The creature grew rapidly, feeding from the girls' mind-blowing orgasms, multiplying his size in just a few days.

The girls were both naked. Janet was kneeling on the cement floor straddling Bianca's head, who had her tongue as deep as she could inside Janet's pussy, prolonging her latest climax. Bianca could feel Janet's thighs trembling around her face and could hear the loud moans that filled the isolated room.

Janet enjoyed the overpowering bliss, completely unaware that her orgasmic brainwaves were being absorbed with ravenous necessity by the monster standing next to her.

A moment later, Bianca was kneeling on her hands and knees. Janet was behind her with her face buried between her round buttocks. Bianca was already on the verge of orgasm and her alien friend was near her head ready to feed from it.

As Bianca reached climax, her torso started to buck violently up and down within the waves of ecstasy that traveled across her spine to her brain and from her brain to the creature.

Every passing day became an orgasm marathon. The girls' minds had been altered in such a way that each climax was easily reached and the two sexy lovers enjoyed this modification enormously, without even realizing about the change at all.

The alien made other alterations to the girls' minds, more subtle but just as real and controlling. The girls no longer considered him just a friend, it was more than that. He was their reason to live. He was their owner. He was their Master.

***

The rapid growth of the creature demanded a lot more food. It was time to add another woman to the harem and Janet knew the perfect candidate. Savanna was a wild girl and her fame preceded her. Janet made up a story about a sexy encounter with some football players in the boiler room and Savanna didn't hesitate to join in.