College Camping Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Ally buried her face in Molly's right breast. Her lips surrounded Molly's hard nipple and she began sucking on it. The fingers moved from the clitoris and buried deep inside each other's vagina. The movements were fast and furious. The sound of their fingers smacking against the wetness grew louder. Their heavy breathing and moans were loud enough that they could now be heard in the other tent.

They heard a voice from the other tent say, "Keep it down. We are trying to sleep over here."

Ally giggled. The thought of the other girls hearing them turned her on even more. She knew they were trying to imagine what was going on in their tent. She was surprised no one had come over to get a closer look.

Molly and Ally's bodies were now grinding against each other. They could not move their hands fast enough. The pounding of their fingers in and out sent both of them over the edge at the same time. When the orgasms and moans slowed down, they both smiled at each other. Their kisses resumed with passion and vigor.

Molly wrapped her leg around Ally's leg until they were intertwined like a pretzel. Their breasts smashed up against each other. Their hands on each other's face and in each other's hair. The orgasm did not diminish their passion for each other. The sounds of kissing and sucking on each other's lips lasted for several more minutes. Their hips continued to grind against each other.

It was not until they heard the sound of the tent unzip that they stopped. The door to the tent opened and two bright flashes filled the tent. Both girls were blinded and unable to see who had just taken a picture of them.

"I am going to kick your ass, whoever that was." Molly exclaimed.

All they could hear in response was a bunch of laughter. They knew they were in line for blackmail at some point in the future. Ally hoped their oath to each other would stay true, "What happens at camp, stays at camp".

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12