College Cheerleaders in Pantyhose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we want to see some cheerleader action!" Kelly demanded. "Just wearing uniform doesn't make you a cheerleader, or does it?" And Trevor, clearly as embarrassed as he had ever been, stood up, trying to imitate some of the steps and movements he had seen them doing on the football field, but failing miserably at it. The four cheerleaders could not contain their laughs, and tears came down their eyes out of total amusement and ridicule of this football athlete in my stepsister's uniform trying unsuccessfully to do some cheering in the dressing room. Even Jeff, who in the beginning looked more concerned and scared than anything, went along with the crowd and had a great time mocking and laughing about his team mate's unsuccessful attempts of impersonating a cheerleader.

After several more minutes of having Trevor do his humiliating dance all dressed in my stepsister's hot cheerleader uniform, Kelly finally decided that this would be enough for now and that it would be time to move on to the next phase of sex play. Trevor could get undressed again, and my stepsister put her uniform back on.

The two football guys were now asked to lie down on the long wooden benches in the middle of the dressing room, facing up, with Jeff's massive boner pointing to the ceiling and already dripping of pre-cum, while Trevor's cock only slowly grew in size when he mentally returned from his cross-dressing torture.

First, Jenny and Brenda approached Trevor, with Jenny spreading her legs wide and sitting on his face, while Brenda taking a seat right on top of Trevor's cock that became rock-hard in an instant. Trevor wasted no time and started to lick Jenny's enlarged pussy lips through the fabric of her smooth sheer tan tights, making her squirm and shake of arousal. Brenda meanwhile engaged Trevor's cock in gently rocking motion, moving her crotch over his hard-on back and forth, to maximize the sensation of her nylon fabric rubbing against his erection. She herself got aroused by all of this, as well, as she felt the sensation of Trevor's steel shaft pressing against her outer and inner pussy lips and her large black bush, with lots of hot pussy juices emanating, soaking through her tights, and eventually also lubricating Trevor's boner. As Trevor noticed Brenda's increasing excitement, he pushed his hips upwards to increase the sensation of his boner rubbing against her wet pussy encased in her smooth tan tights. Brenda used her right hand to cup Trevor's boner and press it against her sex even more tightly, keeping up the rocking motion, bringing her almost over the edge from the sexual arousal as she felt the shaft of Trevor's massive boner grinding back and forth across her hot wet pussy lips and hard clit.

Almost without noticing it, my hands wound up squeezing my dick tightly, as I watched this hot display of these young cheerleader girls in uniform riding on this athletic nude football player. I kept rubbing and massaging my cock, while watching the second group starting their erotic play, as well, with Mae climbing on Jeff's face and my stepsister riding his hard cock. It was amazing to watch Jeff's skillful tongue performing a sensuous cunnilingus on this cute young Thai cheerleader girl, who was wearing sexy smooth tan tights, pleasuring her outer and inner lips, licking over her shaved sex all around, and playing with her hard clit, making her visibly very hot and aroused, while she massaged her breasts and nipples through her sports bra, after taking off her top. Kelly in the meantime kept rocking and sliding back and forth over Jeff's massive hard-on, squeezing his shaft and glans with her shaved and enlarged pussy lips, the sensation mediated by the silky tan tights she wore, occasionally bending just the right way forward to rub her erect little lust button on the tip of his rock-hard boner. After a while, she helped her friend Mae in massaging her breasts and nipples, making both of them even more aroused with this lesbian sex play.

The steamy action in front of me intensified, and all six involved got wilder and crazier of lust and sexual arousal, moaning and groaning louder and louder, juices from pussies, mouths and cocks merging with each other. One cheerleader after the other went over the edge in a wild orgasm, shaking and convulsing, shooting out squirts of juices onto Jeff and Trevor, who came themselves soon thereafter and shot their loads of hot cum all over the cheerleader girls.

Watching these intensely arousing sex scenes involving these four hot young cheerleaders in their uniforms wearing smooth silky tan nylons, I could not hold back any longer and exploded into an orgasm a third time that night, shooting my now thinner fluids onto the metal locker walls around me.

Unfortunately, though, this time around I was less careful and somehow I made a move with my right arm that was too fast and it resulted in a clearly audible sound as it hit the metal wall of the locker I was hiding in. I immediately knew I would be discovered, and for sure, everyone in the room was startled and looked into the direction of my locker where the strange and sudden unexpected sound had come from.

After the initial shock of surprise was over, the four cheerleader girls started to scream of fear, climbed off their sex partners and almost tried to hide behind Trevor and Jeff, although that was not really possible. For sure, they expected that their football player partners would take care of business and investigate. Trevor was the first one to get up and after wrapping a towel around his waist, no one really knowing why, he slowly approached the locker I was hiding in, with me meanwhile being in a state of anxiety, desperation, and total fear of what was to come.

"Oh hello!" Trevor said mockingly as he opened the locker door. "Look at that! We have a guest here in the locker! Who knew!"

"Come out, you Peeping Tom! Little pervert voyeur!" Trevor exclaimed angrily. "I cannot believe what is going on here!" In this moment, my stepsister recognized me and shouted out my name.

"Mark! Mark! Are you --- you must be totally out of your mind! How on earth---" She could not keep speaking any longer but just stared at me in total disbelief and disgust.

After a brief pause, Jeff said: "I think this bastard deserves a severe punishment. What do you all think?" Everyone was in favor, including my stepsister; I hadn't really expected anything else from her.

"Let's undress this pervert first!" Trevor suggested with a determined look on his face. He and Jeff took off all my clothes in less than a minute, and although both of them were also nude, I was still quite embarrassed about it.

"Sit down here!" Jeff commanded, and I sat down on the wooden bench right in front of the large locker I had been hiding before. Trevor and Jeff then collected items they could use to tie me up; they first wrapped around a shoe lace from their sport shoes around my wrists, tying my hands together tightly behind my back. Then they used another long shoe lace to connect my tied wrists to one of the coat hooks in the locker, so my arms were twisted and turned upwards in a very painful way. Next they tied my ankles to metal rods underneath the bench, with my legs spread wide, using bras of two of the cheerleaders. I was now extremely uncomfortable and very much in pain from both the tight bondage and the far stretches of my arms and legs. But to top it off, they wrapped a pair of black pantyhose around my head to blindfold me and another pair of hose around my neck in such a manner that they could easily make the knot tighter or looser, as needed. They demonstrated this choking move several times and squeezed me so strongly that I almost lost consciousness. Then I felt them manipulating yet another shoe lace around my limp dick, fastening it very tightly around its base and securing it around my waist. I was not only embarrassed to the max, but even more in pain and agony, and above all in utter anxiety and fear of what their next moves would be.

"How about us teasing this fucking naughty bastard a bit, what do you think?" Jeff asked a rhetorical question. I expected Trevor and Jeff continue with their bondage and torture with shoe laces and lingerie, but to my surprise I felt the touch of a tights-encased leg on my left thigh.

"Who is it?" Trevor asked, almost threateningly, and with a grin that I couldn't see but sort of hear from the expression of his voice.

I tried to pick up on anything that could give me a clue, maybe the scent of a perfume, maybe a subdued giggle, maybe the way she moved---but to no avail. I simply had no idea at all, which of the four hot cheerleader girls currently was engaged in a nylon tease of my legs and feet.

"Tell us!" I heard my stepsister's voice calling. Now one was out. "Yeah, tell us!" Trevor said in agreement. "Or we have to turn on the CHOKER a little bit..." He stressed the word "choker" and pronounced it extra slowly, so as to underscore that he was not joking.

I had no choice but to make a guess and said "Jenny?" The crowd laughed and I knew I was wrong. Only a second later, I felt the hose around my neck tightening significantly, making it almost impossible for me to breathe. Trevor released the knot for a brief time, allowing me to take a couple of quick gasps, then tightening it again, almost more than before. It was absolutely horrible and upsetting, I was worried I would not only faint any moment, but might even die of it.

At this point, the girl who teased my legs and feet with her nylon-clad legs briefly touched my face with her breasts through her bra and top. But since her tits were almost higher up than my head, I made a guess that it was Brenda since she was around 6 feet tall and by far the tallest of the four.

Applause and cheers came from all around; I had gotten it right, and Trevor loosened the grip of the black pantyhose around my neck, finally allowing me to breathe normally again. I briefly wondered if Brenda had meant to help me with her move or not, but was soon distracted again, as she now sat on my right thigh, slowly moving back and forth and providing me with this ultimate erotic sensation of the soft smooth nylon fabric of her tights rubbing against my skin, while I could, at the same time, also feel her big black bush of pubic hair underneath her tights. My boner started to get harder, but as it grew in size, the shoe lace tied around it would squeeze it more firmly, so ultimately it was too painful to arrive at a full erection. The girls and guys noticed my detriment and mocked and taunted me in delight. Finally Brenda used her nylon-encased right foot to massage my cock that had been prevented from getting hard all the way, even though it desperately wanted to. I had to force myself to focus on something completely different, since whenever I would relish in and enjoy Brenda's nylon foot tease, my dick would hurt from being strapped in the narrow tie of the shoe lace.

One after the other, the cheerleader girls would visit me on my bench and keep their nylon tease going, with me always having to guess who was the current torturing mistress and the rest of the crowd enjoying my misery. Some of them went beyond the nylon tease and also started to give me a hand job, with a similar effect as with their foot jobs, in that I just had to force myself from ignoring what was going on, as much as I would have wanted to enjoy it.

My stepsister was last, and she took the most time for her tease, maybe because she was madder at me than anyone else. She also teased me involving her sexy butt encased in her smooth tan nylon tights, and rubbed it all around my face, with me having to inhale the erotic sensations of her sweet ass and pussy. She asked me to kiss and lick her ass and her shaved pussy several times, but whenever I started, she slapped me in my face and called me a "naughty bastard pervert."

Once all cheerleaders had done their best of providing the ultimate nylon tease to me, but me not being able to enjoy it due to my tightly bound dick, Jeff took off my blindfolds and stuffed the pair of black hose in my mouth.

"You can watch us but I want you to be quiet!" He said in a disdainful voice. "Where were we, girls?" And as soon as he said that, the two trios from before established themselves again, with my stepsister and Mae riding on top of Jeff, while Brenda and Jenny taking on Trevor. They clearly had enjoyed their first nylon riding play so much that they had to do it all over again.

It wasn't any easier for me to watch the sex play of these four young hot college cheerleaders with their two football studs, compared to their nylon tease earlier. Sure, it was possible to close my eyes and try to ignore the steamy action in the room, but I was too much of a voyeur to really be able to do that, and also, as things developed into steamier and more intimate action, the sighs, moans, groans, and cries from their sexual arousal constantly brought me back to the scenes unfolding in this women's changing room. My cock was getting harder as I got aroused from the intimate action, until it started to hurt so much from being squeezed by the tightly bound lace that I had to let it rest and retreat to a less aroused position. It was definitely as much of a torture as I could imagine, and compared to this, even the pain in my arms and legs and the choking restraint I felt from the tightly wrapped hose around my neck were palatable.

In the meantime, all four cheerleaders had climaxed on top of the football players once more, spasming and shaking all over, squirting out juices over their guys, and crying out of sexual pleasure and excitement. The football players also had ejaculated all over the cheerleaders in crazy orgasms, shooting their loads of sperm all over their uniforms, including their hot tan tights. The cheerleader girls rubbed the hot white cum from the football players into their nylons, and then took off their uniforms until they wore only their silky smooth tan tights, now even more soiled and stained from the sperm of their male partners.

Brenda bent over and exposed her beautiful firm black butt, encased in her shiny tan tights, to Trevor, who massaged her butt cheeks and upper thighs with his hands, then used his hard cock, still wet from his cum, to stroke her nylon-encased butt all over the place, making Brenda crazy of lust as she felt Trevor's rock hard shaft moving up and down her butt groove, lubricated by his cum, and mediated through the soft smooth fabric of her cheerleader tights.

Meanwhile, Jenny lay down on a bench and used her nylon-clad cute pretty feet to walk all over Trevor's thighs, ass and back, focusing mostly on his butt cheeks and anus, using her cute toes to massage his hot rosebud and get him even more aroused. Watching this double-ass play of Trevor sliding his hard boner up and down between Brenda's ass cheeks and Jenny massaging Trevor's own muscular butt made me very excited again, and for yet another time I cursed the tight knot around the bottom of my dick's shaft that made any even modest erection very painful. It also forced me to at times close my eyes, as difficult as it was for me to miss any of the steamy action, or to force my thoughts to wonder off to non-sexual territory.

The action between Trevor, Brenda and Jenny got even hotter, with Trevor now inserting his massive 10 inch throbbing boner into Brenda's wet pink pussy, surrounded by her large black bushy hair, while she still wore her tights, and the fabric of her tan tights gently rubbing between her pussy walls and Trevor's rock-hard cock. Jenny, meanwhile, moved her nylon-clad feet between Trevor's upper thighs until her toes reached his balls from behind and provided him with a magnificent nylon tease. Jenny even used her dark red painted toenails to provide additional stimulation to Trevor's perineum and balls. He soon could not hold back any longer, and as he banged Brenda's pussy harder and harder and held onto her small black tits, squeezing her hardened dark nipples, he got over the edge and shot his first few loads inside Brenda's nylon-encased pussy, with some of his cum seeping through the hose, while most being retained on the exterior of the nylon material, pooling around the area where Trevor's cock head was wrapped, soaking its head in his own cum. Trevor then pulled out of her, some globs of cum still remaining on the head of his hard-on, as he continued to ejaculate and shoot the rest onto Brenda's butt crack and all over her ass, finally massaging it thoroughly into her tan nylons.

Jenny meanwhile used her fingers to masturbate herself, massaging her outer and inner pussy lips, enlarged from her massive arousal by providing sexual stimulation to Trevor with her tights-encased feet and toes, and watching Trevor fucking Brenda's pussy in front of her. As she intensified the stimulation of her pussy and clitoris, using her tights to increase the sensation of her fingers on her swollen outer labia and erect clit, her sexual arousal reached its peak and she climaxed in a massive orgasm, and convulsed all over her body in rhythmic contractions.

Now it was the other triple's turn, having watched the first triad with strong arousal and sexual excitement, they now engaged in a threesome themselves. My stepsister lay down on a bench, spreading her legs wide and putting them on each side of the bench with her nylon-clad cute feet resting on the floor. Jeff knelt right in front of her, massaging first her firm tits and stiff nipples, then her clean shaven crotch area, paying a lot of attention to her enlarged outer and inner lips and her erect lust Perl. In the meantime, Mae placed herself just in front of Jeff, with her legs spread across the bench and her hot Thai pussy almost exactly in front of Jeff's face. He could not resist the temptation of tasting this young Asian's hot sweet pussy that was shaved to perfection. He started to lick and caress her private parts through the fabric of her tan tights immediately, making her extremely aroused, as his tongue soon focused on her cute button-shaped clit that got hard and erect almost immediately from the attention of his tongue.

Kelly now raised her nylon-clad feet from the floor, giving Jeff an arousing nylon foot job, stroking his cock's shaft and glans with her soles and toes, moving up and down on his boner, and at times squeezing it firmly and wedging it between her two cute feet in tan tights. Jeff had to use his hands to move her feet away from his cock to avoid coming too early, as his 9 inch steel rod was almost ready to explode. But he needed to experience Mae's private parts more directly, so he pulled down her tights until her kneads and kept licking her sweet pussy, which was completely lubricated with her slimy and musky pussy juices that emanated from her lust hole. His tongue swirled around her dark outer and inner lips that were so much enlarged that they protruded the outer lips by almost half an inch, and he stuck his skillful tongue into Mae's pussy, tongue-fucking her hard, making her moan and groan and sigh out of lust and ecstasy. Her clit was as hard as wood, and as he caressed it with delicate and sensual circular motions, she could not hold back any longer and came in a massive orgasm, with her whole body shaking and streams of orgasmic juices shooting out of her pussy onto Jeff's mouth, him soaking up every bit of them.

Jeff was now ready to pay attention to my stepsister again who had enjoyed the sight of Jeff's cunnilingus with her friend Mae and had fingerfucked herself almost all the way to a climax. Jeff now took his 9 inch throbbing boner in his right hand, and after a little play around Kelly's pussy lips, stuck it in, surprising her, pushing all the way to the end until its glans hit her cervix. He experienced the smooth, silky, moist sensation of my stepsister's pussy, mediated by the soft sheer fabric of her tights, and kept thrusting in and out in stronger and stronger motions, my stepsister moaning of lust and pain, until he changed to a very quick fucking rhythm, holding onto Kelly's nice round and firm tits, while she was grabbing his head and pulling him closer to her. A couple of more deep and long sustained thrusts from his steel rod into her pussy all the way, and they both came in a magnificent simultaneous orgasm. My stepsister convulsed rhythmically in her pelvic area and cried out of ecstasy, while Jeff was first giving her a couple of loads of his hot sperm inside her pussy, and then pulled his cum-dripping cock out of her and kept shooting more jisms of cum over her nylon-encased crotch and her sexy cute feet, using his cock to rub the cum deep into the nylon fabric, until he was completely spent.

12