College Chronicles 01

Story Info
A college girl has an affair with a businessman.
1.9k words
4.16
25.5k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare blankly at my textbooks wondering how many hours I've spent in the god fore-shaken library this week. After having just written, edited and submitted a ten page final paper for my Senior Seminar the last thing I wanted to do is study for my Stats final tomorrow afternoon. I mean, I'm an English Major why are they torturing me with math classes? Isn't the debt and the fact that when I graduate in a week no one is going to pay me for my love of Shakespeare enough?

I see my phone start to buzz and look to it as a welcome distraction. The name on the screen reads Alexander and I geek out a bit, I think for moment if I should answer it here but decide why not.

"Hello" I whisper.

"You answered the phone, you must be done studying." His voice was low, husky.

I laugh. "I wish, I finished the paper but Stats is still coming along."

"Maybe you can come over and I'll help you. Matter of fact, you should come over and take a break." I already know he's thinking of.

Alexander is 30 years old, he works at some fancy company where he looks at statistics and diversifies things and all that left brain stuff I don't know how to do. I'm freshly 22 and about to graduate a bit early thanks to doubling up on some classes these past couple years. The two of us met when we bumped into each other at a night club in the city. I recognized him, when he was sitting at the bar, as someone I had once matched with on tinder but when he messaged me, I didn't respond. Not because he wasn't attractive, I just never respond on tinder. He's good looking though, tall, muscular, his hair brown and messy on his head. And those eyes, as brown as they get. We ended up hooking up at his place after the way we danced at the club made his erection tangible through my tight velvet dress. When I woke up in the morning he didn't rush me out like guys sometimes do in fact he'd said "I know we're a little far apart in age but no one has made me cum like that in a while, and honestly after last night I want to make you cum again." He licked his lips. "And again. We should trade numbers so we can make this happen again, if you want to of course." Man did I want to, and now sitting in the library I wanted to again.

"I'm packing up my stuff; I'll call you when I'm there." I rolled my eyes at the girl who'd been starting at me since I'd decided to answer the phone in the "silent area" and headed out.

In the car I started getting excited. I don't know what it was but sex with Alexander was amazing, mind-blowing. I mean I didn't think I'd have sex this good for a while, I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky. He is dominate with me in a way that makes me feel so sexual, his passion in the bedroom sometimes comes to me as a surprise for how gentle he is when we talk one on one.

As I walked up the steps in his building I realized my outfit wasn't so cute. I was definitely the type to spend a lot of time on my dress, I love expressing myself that way. And I'll admit when I saw Alexander I still wanted to empress him. I definitely tried to dress a little sexy when I saw him but not today. I was wearing a white t-shirt, jean jacket and a pair of sweatpants they were rather form-fitting and by no means looked bad on me but not my usual. My hair was tied up in a bun and I let it down. When Alex opened his door he was standing shirtless in his sweatpants. He wore an amused smile "You look good. I hardly ever see you in your glasses." I blush.

"I forgot I had them on. You look good." I walked past him into his apartment, taking off my jacket and putting my book bag down on the couch. His body was great, my mouth was watering thinking about licking and kissing his chest and neck.

When I turned around I notice him checking out my ass, I have to admit it's big. I'm not a thin girl by any means, I have thick thighs, hips, a round ass and pretty nice sized tits if I do say so myself. I wondered if he was thinking about the way it felt to smack my ass, the way it made me moan. Man, when was the last time we hooked up? I was fucking horny. "Thank you," He said closing the space between us. "But I meant it when I said you looked good. Your tits look amazing in this little top," he said pulling on it. "your ass," he gripped it with one hand. "and honestly seeing you in those glasses is kinda making me hard."

I giggled. "I can tell." I pressed my hips against him. "When's the last time I had a chance to feel that?"

"It's been too long, I feel bad." Alexander is a workaholic, it makes sense though, someone has to pay for all his expensive things. Sometimes it's odd to think that we even know each other we live such different lives, but I miss him when he can't be around. That happens often with the way he works.

"Oh, I understand. You're much too busy to have sex with me." I pouted.

He groaned. "Oh come on, don't say that. I go crazy thinking about you. I feel like a fucking teenager, I'm hard at the thought of you. I just have to work."

"I'm not mad just whining. Maybe I'll have to visit you at work sometime." He grinned.

"That would be a dream." Alex said leaning in to kiss me. I slid my hands into his hair as our lips connected and I moaned into his mouth. He admittedly took my shirt off and removed my bra taking one of my nipples into his mouth. He wasn't wasting any time, I took that opportunity to take my glasses off and toss them on the table. Alex began to lift me and I wrapped my legs around him. I love it when he picked me up.

He carried me to the bedroom where he tossed me onto the bed with a smile. I couldn't help but blush as he discarded my sweats and underwear quickly revealing my wetness; he licked his lips at the sight.

"I want to see you come real quick, before I even get my cock in you. I wanna taste you while you cum, do you want that baby?"

"Oh, I want that." I say locking eyes with him.

"I thought so. I think I want to tie your hands above your hands before I start." He said beginning to do so. When he was done he took off his sweatpants exposing his hard cock it made me wetter. "I want to make you cum fast and hard, I think if I let your hands free you'd be grabbing at my hand moaning about how you can't take it."

I grinned. "Shut up!"

"Gladly."

Alex began eating my cunt like it was the only thing in the world that mattered. My groans seemed to fuel him and he slid two fingers into me making me yelp. As he pumped in and out of me while licking my clit, I started to squirm, the pressure was building and I could tell I was close to orgasm. "Stop fidgeting." Alexander said removing he fingers and lightly smacking my clit with the tip of them.

"Fuck yes." I said in a voice that didn't sound like my own, my eyes rolling back. He used booth of his hands to grip my thighs keeping me still and licked my clit quickly until I came. I screamed his name as waves of pleasure washed over me.

After he'd made me explode with his mouth and fingers he untied my hands with a smile and brought our mouths together in a passionate kiss. I took his cock into my hand.

"I taste sweet on your lips." I felt him harden knowing I enjoyed the taste of myself in his mouth and I heard him groan.

"Turn around." He said in a low stern voice.

I positioned myself on the bed facedown; ass up arching my back in a way I knew would turn him on. I crossed my arms above my head eager for his touch. He gripped my ass, kneading it a bit before I felt him rub the tip of his cock against my hot wet silt. I bit my lip. He continued to rub his tip against me teasing me. Fuck. How long was he going to do that? You decided to speak up.

"God, what do you want me to beg?"

"Only if you want me to be even harder for you." Alex states simply.

I feel myself getting wetter. "Please daddy. Please, fuck my little cunt." I begin to beg. "I'm so wet for you. I need it."

Alexander takes his cock and eases it into my pussy inch by inch so I can feel it stretch me slowly. I let out a moan. This is the stuff he does to me; any other guy would have immediately slammed his cock into me, and don't get me wrong that would have been great, but Alex. Alex knows how to seduce me like no one ever has, god the way he makes me want him. The desire I feel for him, his body, his cock... unreal. A lot of the time I think he feels the same way about me. He begins to pick up the pace. His stroke is so deep it rocks me forward with each thrust.

He spanks my ass and I yelp. "Fuck." I love that. He grips my hair pulling my head back as his pace becomes more urgent. "Fuck yes, take me." I moan through his thrust. After a bit he pushes me down onto the bed leaving my ass jutted in the air pounding into me. "Will you play with my asshole?"

Alexander answers me with a groan and smacks my ass again. He takes his hand rubs my clit to get his fingers wet before spreading my ass open wide. He runs his finger against my asshole covering it in my wetness before slowly pushing it into me. He adds another.

I groan. "Fuck me Alex." He begins to really fuck my asshole with his fingers while keeping up the pace in my pussy. "Mhm you're gonna make me cum like this." I say.

"You're going to cum with daddy's cock in your cunt and his fingers in your little asshole?" He says in throaty voice. He is filling me so completely, throbbing into me, fast and hard.

"I'm about to cum on your fucking cock." I say in a voice that is so full of lust.

"Cum for me, baby." He says. "Cum nice and hard." That was my undoing. I groaned incoherent words into the bed as the orgasm took my body. That's when I felt Alexander burst inside of me and yell my name as he came. I could feel him fill my pussy so much that I knew some cum would leak out.

When we both came down from our orgasms Alex held me, he smoothed my hair out of my face and kissed my neck and shoulders. "Man did I need that, I really missed you."

"Yeah, I'll bet. You were fucking me with some wild energy."