College Clones Ch. 04: New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

This was new, and certainly didn't seem the style of that little lump. She picked it up and turned it over in her hand. A black strip inside with coloured circles. It seemed kind of post-punk. An idea formed as she observed it. A way to get back at her roommate for pissing her off all week. She gave a single laugh and decided to just take it. Perhaps not permanently, just long enough to agitate that impassive bitch. Melanie held up her right hand and slid the ring over it, and the smile dropped from her face as she felt it shrink until snug.

"What the fu-?" She whispered. It didn't do anything after that and just innocently glinted up at her. "That was cool. How did it do that?" Melanie pondered a bit, then remembered she had to get to class to get started on whatever new assignment Janice would give them. She checked her hair in the mirror, then grabbed her pack and left without even noticing the odd indent on her bed sheets.

- - -

Earlier that morning, alone in that room Shelby awoke with a longing look at Melanie's empty bed and music posters. The days she were gone, Shelby listened to all the albums of each band trying to like them with difficulty. How she wanted to be like Melanie, sexy and thin, with those perky lips and sharp features. The memory of watching her across the room, touching herself all but became an obsession with Shelby. She never fully realized she was a lesbian until that night, but now it was concrete.

She pulled her covers off and decided not to bother with a shower today, seeing as how she was alone anyway. Her accounts needed checking, and she wanted to look into a few ideas for online revenue before business class. There was something on the floor though that made her pause, sitting on the edge of the bed. A little grey box sat there with a logo of two black circles decorating the lid. She jumped up and took it, yanking the cover off and tossing it aside. She pulled out the bracelet and dropped the box. The paper inside slid under the closet door.

Shelby clutched the ring and thought it must be a present from Melanie, a making-up gift, an "I'm sorry" gift... an "I miss you" gift. She knew it, she had heard about playing hard to get and she almost laughed at not being able to spot it. She took the ring and tried to put it on, but it caught on her pudgy hand. Her face fell.

"No no no.." She muttered, face turning red as she tried to force it on, cutting off circulation. "NO!" She yelled and threw it in the corner, it landing on her desk, spinning like a coin slower until flush with the surface. She began to cry. This was all ruined, Melanie would call her fat again and say if she couldn't wear it they could never be together and love each other.

Shelby stormed out of the room, not even bothering to close the door and made for the parking lot. She was going to drive her frustration off, something she did at least once a month when depression set in. Behind the windows, wheel, and doors of a car she felt safer. Inside a comfortable space where she was the machine and not just her.

- - -

When she returned with red puffy eyes, she found the bracelet gone from her desk and her depression came back full force. Now someone had stolen her last chance to impress Melanie. Instead of a full feeling of distress, it was a disheartened hollow sensation. Looking sunken, she unconsciously went to Melanie's closet to hold her clothes again as she did a few times while listening to metal bands, even talking to them. With a hiccup between sniffling she opened the box to find new clothing... used clothing. Melanie had returned when she was gone!

Shelby sniffed again and smiled, bringing out the box and kneeling with it to the floor. She brought out a wrinkled shirt with some devil band on it and ran it through her hands. She threw it aside and brought out two worn skate shoes. These were recently worn by her love... She brought one up and drove her face in, inhaling the faint scent. Oh, what she would give to have Melanie this close. She dropped the shoes and pulled out the stoner shirt from Monday and sniffed that too while standing back up.

She exhaled and threw the shirt on Melanie's bed and was going to check more of the box, but something wasn't right. Half bent over she stared in stunned wonder as the shirt was floating above the bed. It looked as if someone had paused time mid-flight. Perhaps she was too stupid to feel fear, but she went over and poked it. There was resistance, as if it was on something. The bed even had a concave indent under it. Shelby's face was one of a vacant frown now. She shoved her hand near the shirt and felt something warm and soft. It was most definitely flesh.

Her mind wasn't really running on all processors to begin with, and this just stopped the gears entirely. Her hand ran over what felt like a stomach... a ribcage... then an arm. Up the arm it found something that felt familiar. It felt like the ring from earlier. As she touched it something happened that finally snapped her out of her stupor, her eyes flying open.

A body was manifesting into vision like paint spreading over an invisible canvas. Spots arbitrarily appearing and growing, filling in the naked body on the bed. She watched arms and legs come into being before her until finally the head revealed itself. A peaceful sleeping girl's face lay before her. Chin length dyed red hair, with a tame outwards at the bottom was around the countenance. Those familiar features that bought every inch of real-estate in Shelby's mind was now in front of her oblivious to her stare.

"Oh! Oh!" Shelby quietly cried over her shaking jaw. She quickly gave the body a once over. Something seemed off for a second, but she looked back up at the head resting on the pillow. The rush of everything she wanted was blitzing her brain as she slammed her hands onto the flesh before her and greedily started touching and squeezing the arms and hips. She was immediately soaking wet, and expected Melanie to open her eyes and take Shelby into transports of forbidden pleasure. Yet she didn't rouse. Unbothered by this Shelby feverishly ran her hands over everything, the body's arms falling limply at their sides. Those large breasts open to air now and to Shelby's hungry molestation.

This was almost too much and she stepped back for a moment huffing over her thick lips. The something that seemed odd now took her full attention. She looked at the erect penis now curving up over the flat belly like an animal horn. The touching had stimulated it to full mast, and it twitched with each heartbeat.

"No way!" Shelby exclaimed. She has masturbated to futanari before, and even read fanfics. It was possibly the segway for her homosexuality. She lunged forward towards it, hands outstretched when a deep voice spoke from somewhere in the room.

"Command." It said. Shelby froze, her mind clouding. She looked like she was sleep walking while standing there. "I see you found it first. Seeing as how you're so interested in our mutual friend here I won't order you to leave for good. I could, you know. But there's potential here and I want to see how it plays out... I can remotely activate these puppies when I leave, so it'll be good to go in twenty minutes or so." The invisible man began to tell her the functions of the device around the wrist. He told her not to forget this interaction with him, and that she could never in any way tell anyone about the bracelets, or the clone of Melanie. The man even told her Melanie was wearing the other ring. He finished with a little pat on her head, and left.

It took about half an hour, for her mind to start coming back as she stood there staring at the wall over the body. When she was back fully, she gave her head a shake. Every instruction given to her was fresh in her mind and devious ideas flitted in her head. She shoved her hand under her belt and started fingering herself, sliding in with complete ease with how wet she was. Shelby looked between the body and the door wondering vaguely who he was, but dismissing it as it was overshadowed by this colossus of possibility. An idea was rising above all others on where to begin, and she got to work.

- - -

Melanie was putting her ear buds in at her desk while the room was bustling with sounds of paper and pencil. She was sitting in the back corner, deciding to work to some faster metal today for an audible coffee equivalent. She felt lightheaded a few minutes ago, and needed her music fix. After guitars started thrashing in her head, she started finishing up her walk cycle. For this assignment everyone was to design a character, and have them do a walking motion that can loop. The character she made was a stylized Jessica. Melanie enjoyed every curve she drew on the sultry form. It almost felt like running her hands over her.

A few pages in, she was completely absorbed in her work. Thinking she might draw some porn of her, she got a little excited. A rush flew from her wrist up to her head in a frightening flash and her vision went white to black as she passed out. Her head fell on to the desk with a thud, making Tricia look over with a start.

Melanie opened her eyes and was barraged with a flurry of intense sensations. She was on a bed, in a slightly darkened room from drawn blinds. Her mouth was full of what felt like a sock taped in, and her hands were tied up behind her head. The hand bindings went around her back under her breasts to keep them behind her. She realized in an instant she was nude, and some fantastic feeling was exploding up from her crotch. It was as sensitive as her vagina, but was a thick protrusion in something very wet and warm. Her entire vision was filled with a lumpy naked girl bouncing up and down on her, brown messy hair down in Melanie's face.

"It worked!" Shelby grunted between grinding her hips onto the cock. "You're here! I know you wanted me, and now I'm all yours..." She leaned into Melanie's terrified face and stared with those brown cow eyes into the green ones of her lover. Melanie struggled to move, but with this heavy bouncing bitch on her and bound hands and ankles it was a futile attempt. She tried to scream over the sock.

"I know ... it feels amazing for me too!" Shelby panted, hot breath filling Melanie's nostrils. "Be gentle with me, you're my first. Hold my hands ... mistress" She whispered. She had always wanted to be able to call a woman this, and an erotic feather fluttered down her spine. She ran her hands under Melanie's bent arms and forced her fingers between the clenched ones under the head. Melanie shot her forehead forward into Shelby's mouth and felt teeth hit her head, but it did nothing to stop her. With a disgusting chuckle, Shelby seemed to almost enjoy the strike, driving her cunt harder and harder onto Melanie's dick.

The pleasure was starting to override everything now. Melanie was fighting less and less, even beginning to thrust back against her will. She closed her eyes and hated herself as she started moaning over her gag. Her toes scrunched as she felt something big coming. Shelby felt it too and they both came in tandem. The wail of pure happiness filling Melanie's ear as she felt thick waves of cum blowing into Shelby's sex. She kept thrusting in, face pinched tightly closed, this new pleasure was a completely new experience for someone who's had it all. She even forgot for the briefest of moments about who it was that was slick from sweat sliding up and down her body.

They slowed to a stop, Shelby repeatedly whispering "I'm yours mistress..." With the climax subsiding she remembered what was happening and started to fight against the weight on her. Shelby shushed her, awkwardly kissing the flailing cheek. A tiny smear of blood from her lip was left there. She sat up and slid off. The feeling of popping out into the cold air another fresh thrill, and caused another rope of semen to lazily shoot from the shrinking cock.

Shelby stood by the bed, staring down at the body. It was so perfect to her, what she would give to look as good as Melanie. That sexy hair, ample breasts, flat stomach... She regarded Melanie struggling against her own shirts bounding her arms and legs. She was trying to yell again over her used sock from earlier today. The look she gave the dead eyed woman watching her was one of pure rage. She watched as Shelby reached down and scoop oozing cum out of her vagina and suck it out of her hand. The bizarre kinkiness of all of this was sickly exciting to Melanie in her dark corners.

Shelby then gathered her blanket from the other bed and started cocooning the furious girl, tight enough to prevent exaggerated movements. She had a plan, and as much as she never wanted to leave her mistress, she had to take care of something before too late. Putting back on her sweater and pants, she moved over to Melanie.

"I'll be right back, don't worry..." She said with a smile. She held Melanie's head and swooped down to kiss the forehead that drew blood a few minutes prior. Two long kisses later, she waved her fingers and waddled out the door taking the other used sock with her. There was a flash of someone quietly entering their room down the hall, and another girl leaving the elevator.

"Hey Shelby!" Carrie shouted with a huge grin, the noise seeming far too loud in the quiet corridor. They talked for a bit, during which Shelby kept bringing the sock to her face and smelling, disturbing Carrie. The girl left with an uncomfortable look back, and watched the dumpy girl open the door. Leisurely sniffing the sock she made her way to the other building. At the door she realized she didn't have an authorized swipe card, but someone pushed open the door from the inside, leaving for home.

In the classroom she searched around for Melanie, finding her in the back corner. Muffled metal was still playing in the ears as she lay face down on the desk. Shelby gently lifted the head up and back, propping her up in the chair. Her heart beat fast as she took a look around the room, then seized both tits in her hands. More than a handful, to her delight. She then forced her mouth onto the vacant one and felt what she thought was true love.

Shelby was surprisingly strong and heaved the body onto her shoulders in a fireman's carry. The arm with the bracelet hung limply in front of her and she thanked the man who helped them come together.

- - -

Melanie was trying for the life of her to wiggle the blankets loose, or get the damn sock out of her mouth. As it was taped in, and the blankets unyielding she just made herself furious. How the fuck did this happen? Was it just the worst, kinkiest nightmare she ever had? The breathing through her nose and sense of claustrophobia was far too real though, and that comforting notion was dashed. She was in class... she was in class and then under that sweaty bitch. Somehow she also had a fucking dick too. She fantasized with a few ex-girlfriends about that part before, but never in these circumstances. To bend a slut over and fuck their brains out for hours making their way page by page through the kama sutra.

The door opened after about fifteen minutes of laying there seething, and in came two people. She started yelling in the sock again, calling Shelby a slew of colourful albeit unintelligible names, until she seen what Shelby was carrying like a sack of potatoes on her shoulders. Her true fear and confusion slapped her in the face, eyes wide and unbelieving. This was beyond messed up now, entering full twilight zone shit.

Melanie watched as her body was lain out gently on the other bed like a princess. Shelby reverently brushed a lock out of the vacant pretty face, then looked Melanie right in the eyes as she started squeezing the resting breasts. A blaze of defiled outrage mixed in with the bewilderment. This was an incredible emotion, likely exclusive to this scenario. To watch her body be tampered with from a third perspective was...

"Do you know how truly beautiful you are mistress? I bet you don't even think about it. You wouldn't admit it even if you did... because you're perfect." Shelby was softly caressing up to the face. "You are so perfect... I would have given anything to be like you. Teasing boys and girls, the privilege to pick from them and look down on ugly people like me. But now we have these bracelets and anything is possible." She was holding the head now in her fat hands, looking down on it like a treasure.

The bracelets? What did she mean... did she mean the one she put on this morning? The one that shrunk to fit? It had seemed like an innovative kind of jewelry at the time, but it could be behind this insane happening. She focused on her wrists and indeed felt something stiff there under the shirt. She then knew that the thing she tried to steal from Shelby has swapped her bodies. Almost instant karma.

Melanie couldn't look away from her docile shell laying on the bed. There was something so new about this, and under different circumstances Melanie was beginning to fear these new thoughts of what she might do with her new addition to herself. This fresh horizon of sexual deviousness and unnatural perversion wouldn't leave her mind as much as she tried to push it aside. Now is not the time for this... but her dick was starting to strain against the wrapped blanket, growing harder. This fascinating thing didn't do much to help her stop the ideas.

Shelby snapped out of her trance with the unconscious countenance, and turned towards the conscious one and moved for her. Melanie started to uselessly fight against the sheets again, while hands reached for her wrists and pulled on something. The device resisted for a second, then loosed to slide off. She felt relief as she watched the little bitch turn away, but then a sharp fear. If the bracelets were responsible for the swapping of bodies... then without it...

She watched Shelby stop at the other bed and unzip the fly on the grey ripped jeans and undo the belt. Her hand forced it's way under the panties and started fingering the pussy. Melanie hated this arousal she was feeling, it had no place here next to her rage. After a minute of this, she removed the hand smelling and licking it with a sigh, then began fingering herself with the same hand. Again a minute, then when the hand was quite lubed up with mixed juices, she jammed the ring over her pudgy hand.

"I couldn't wear this earlier when I was alone, but with our love together anything is possible." Her face turned red from the effort but she was unrelenting. Then it finally worked over with a grunt, and hardly had to shrink to be snug. The plan was growing more and more apparent, and Melanie started slowly shaking her head.

No. No God damned way can this happen. This was a new frontier of trespassing, and there was no way to stop it. Melanie watched Shelby slowly turn to look in her eyes. Melanie's terror suspended when she seen the look on her face. Pure serenity, it was almost pretty.

"I love you, Melanie." Shelby spoke with a direct soft voice. She took her index and pushed the green button.

"NNG!" Melanie screamed over her sock, knowing full well it was done and could no longer be prevented. Shelby's fat little body crumpled to the floor, the head making a sound like rocks colliding underwater as it hit the tiles. That silent moment after seemed an eternity. In the room were three laying bodies, two minds, and one terrifying event.

Just what Melanie felt when she seen the body she dressed earlier that day - the shell she had used all her nineteen years - starting to move, even she couldn't say. The eyes she seen through her whole life opened, blinking until they turned to look at her new ones. She watched her face spread into a lovely smile, something it didn't do often. The old Melanie raised up to sit on the edge of the bed and looked at her hands, inspecting them, then down at her breasts and legs. The smile was now beaming. She stood up with shaking legs, looking like a baby deer standing for the first time. She quickly got the hang of it and confidently found a solid posture.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers