College Clones Ch. 06: Saturnine

Story Info
For better or worse Shelby frees her mistress Melanie...
5.2k words
4.44
10.2k
12
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Chapter 6 – Saturnine

Friday, Melanie was still bound and gagged on the bed. Her arms tied behind her with the shirt binding going around the back and under her breasts to keep them behind her head. She looking at her body possessed by Shelby approaching. She watched her slowly stepping forward over the fat husk that lay on the floor. Shelby pulled the shirt over her head and stood there in a black bra next to the bed. Melanie was seeing her old eyes staring down into hers with a serene power.

"Do you see now?" Shelby asked through Melanie's voice. "How beautiful you are?" She raised her arms over her head and did a little pole dance. "It's so easy to move when you're this light."

Melanie was like a deer in headlights. What could she do now? What in the world could she do about this? Shelby started sucking her thumb while squeezing her new breasts, seemingly lost in the moment of metamorphosis. Melanie had never seen herself act this way, even though she has done ageplay before. The sight of what she must have looked like was oddly interesting. But there was no time for this now, she needed a plan.

"Here..." Shelby said, and reached down to the tape and tried to be gentle in removing it. It peeled off without too much pain, and Melanie instantly spit out her sock and coughed.

"You little fucking bitch... How... You... I'm gonna switch everything back as soon as I'm out of this god damned blanket!" As she was saying this she knew it was very counterproductive to be telling her only plan. Melanie's old face smiled again down at her in the dark room. Another chill went down her spine.

"No, you don't want me looking like that again. I need to be as beautiful as you to be your lover. You bring up a good point though, I can't just leave that ugly BITCH," she shouted that word at the body on the floor, some spit flying from her mouth, "lying around. I'll get rid of her for us, then we can be alone. Hush until I get back mistress." Shelby gave an apologetic look as she forced the sock back into Melanie's mouth and used fresh tape to hold it. She slid back into her off-shoulder shirt and starting roughly pulling the clothing off her cast aside shell. When it was nude, she pressed the blue circle removing it from sight.

Melanie knew that this was the final nail in the coffin and actually let one tear run from her eye as she thrashed as best she could. Shelby tried to heave the invisible body on her shoulders, but was too weak to lift it.

"God is she a fat ass." Shelby grunted, then just settled for dragging the arm. She made her way to the door and blew Melanie a kiss before leaving. The sound of the door closing was like a tomb. It was done. Melanie was undone. She was stuck here, in this room, in this body. She became conscious of her penis, still straining against the blankets. It seemed to enjoy the stimuli against her will. For the next while she didn't even have the energy to struggle and just lay there, trying not to cry.

- - -

The door closed behind Shelby and she had to pull even harder now that they were on carpet. It was luckily a pretty quiet day, and no one was in the hall. It would have been a surreal sight, Melanie doing a lame miming act pulling on nothing. When Shelby was passing a door with no name on it she heard wet clapping sounds and a girl moaning. She smiled smugly to herself as she kept pulling. Whoever was in there didn't have a love as perfect as hers. Her mistress waiting patiently for her return with open arms.

There was a second's debate on whether to take the elevator or the stairs, and knew the elevator would be better to keep this scenario a secret. She eventually pushed the little round button, which lit yellow. Shelby waited breathing hard, and caught a distorted reflection in the metal doors. It was Melanie... no... it was her. Her mistress was given the more perfect body to better dominate Shelby, but now... for the first time in her life Shelby had burst from the cocoon evolved. It was the same feeling as driving, safe behind doors and windows, but instead of a rusted sedan, she was a formula one race car, or a limousine.

The doors opened with a ding, and she hauled the concealed almost-corpse in. She pressed the button, but before the doors closed a hand shoved between them activating the safety mechanism. They opened again, and the R.A. was there smiling.

"Hey Melanie! First floor if ya don't mind." He said, hustling in. His shoes just missing the vacant nude body on the way in. Pseudo-Melanie smiled back and pushed the button again for ground floor. As the doors closed again she caught him checking her out. Another first for her and it was thrilling. The elevator shuddered and slowly made it's way down.

"You want this?" Shelby asked, posing herself ass toward him and gave herself a little spank. He seemed stunned but moved forward to hold her hips like the ignorant pleb he was to her. As if he could deserve a goddess like Melanie. He stumbled over the dumpy torso and fell pinning Shelby awkwardly face first against the elevator wall.

"Sorry! Sheesh... what the hell was that?" He stammered while retreating. The R.A. started kicking the soft nothing on the floor and looked completely perplexed. Shelby panicked in the corner watching this, while trying to remember the vocal functions or the bracelet, then;

"Forget!" She yelled. He instantly fell into a sleep walker's look. "Oh... uhh... command?" She said unsure. his eyes looked to her, murky and obedient. The elevator shook and the doors opened. "Help me carry her." Shelby whispered. He looked down around, not knowing what to hold. She knew she had to hurry before someone else came along so she took his hand and thrust the arm with the bracelet into it. The R.A. then got the idea and felt for the other one. Shelby took the chubby legs and backed out towards the rear doors to the parking lot.

A girl with a black ponytail was typing on the reception computer in the entrance room. She was on a social network looking at some party photos from Monday when her R.A. and that punk girl from Monday waddled out of the elevator. The red haired chick looked flustered and for some reason was going backwards with her arms outstretched forward. She would have found this some clue that the red head wasn't all there in the head, but the guy who ran her floor was doing something similar but going forward with her.

"We're just... practicing for a play." Shelby huffed to the girl and bumped up back against the rear door. She released nothing and pushed the handle. They stumbled out into sunset and turned the corner into the parking lot. The black haired girl shrugged, expecting so see much weirder acts while in college and went back to checking new photos from her friends.

After they heaved the lumpy shell into Shelby's trunk she sent the R.A. back inside telling him again to forget. Firing up her car, she hoped with sudden fear that she wasn't pulled over. She had left her license in the jeans she stripped off and, hell, even if she had it there would be no help, it had the photo of the hag in the trunk.

Shelby drove out of town, finding a dirt trail a few kilometres up the highway. She kept looking into the rear view mirror looking at her reborn self, doing different emotions to try them on. Finally she pulled over near woods, and began the arduous process of dragging the body into the trees, covering it with dead branches and removing the bracelet. The hand poking out of the pile blotched back into sight, and she used another branch to hide that. Shelby leaned against a tree and laughed, it was done. Her and her owner could now be alone forever. She took a few minutes to play with herself against the trunk imagining what her mistress would do to her new sex slave... no... her soul mate tonight.

- - -

Melanie awoke from a soft touch on her face. She opened her eyes to see her own face kissing her on the cheek. Everything flooded back and she just looked up with disheartened eyes. Shelby removed the fresh tape and pulled out the sock, and looked between Melanie's eyes and perky lips before swooping down for a real kiss. Melanie turned away closing her eyes.

"You don't have to play hard to get anymore mistress." Shelby whispered, starting to remove the blanket. "We can do more than just be together, we can feel together too."

"Would you just shut the fuck up. I never wanted to be with you. Your an evil autistic fucking cunt that... that stole me." Melanie said to the wall, while she was being unwrapped. She heard her voice from Shelby just give that flat chuckle and she was exposed to air again. A pause, then something being forced over her hand again. She knew it must be the bracelet and now felt scared again. What now?

Melanie snapped her head over to look at what her old body was up to. Shelby was again pulling off clothing, throwing it around the room as she always did. She then stood there fully nude, large breasts and shaved pussy out to see. Shelby raised her wrist and pressed the yellow circle while snickering. Melanie suddenly felt a floor under her soles. She twitched and looked confused up at herself, who was moving to place her hand on the dick.

"I'll show you how we can be more than just identical." Shelby muttered sweetly.

"Don't! Don't touch me you creep!" Melanie cried, but found herself not fighting as much as she should be. Underneath her indignation, beneath the outrage and confusion she was too familiar with the craving for something sexually new to not notice it. Even after everything she went through today, there was a part that wanted this. She had played submissive before, but never like this. Not with an operational penis, and her own possessed body going to touch her.

Shelby halted before her fingers touched it and observed as the dick was growing erect. She gave a toothy smile up at Melanie who couldn't look away now. Her whimpers of refusal seeming faint as her humiliation was increasing her arousal. God why did she have to be such a slut?

Instead of touching the genitalia, she ran her black fingernails down the leg. Shelby watched the member getting still stiffer as she traced her way down over the knee.

"I was told about other features of the rings we share... our wrist wedding rings." Shelby said. She lifted the bound ankles and sat down at the end of the bed, placing them on her naked thighs. "I was told they enhance the feelings down here." She then ran the black nails up the soles of Melanie's feet and they both shuddered from pleasure.

"Ah!" Melanie yelped. She had dabbled in as many fetishes as she could find, and since foot fetishes were most common she messed around with it with both guys and girls. This was so amplified in comparison and her cock gave a pulse to full length.

"Wow!" Shelby said, looking down at the wriggling toes. "He wasn't kidding. Looks like he even went to the trouble to paint these black like mine here." She extended her feet and wiggled hers as well, regarding them.

"Who did? Who's he?" Melanie asked, looking down her nose at herself. It seemed it wasn't just that witch behind this, but some guy as well. Some guy who potentially helped plan this, or even made these cursed things.

"Hush mistress, let me please you... us." She brought the feet up to her face and smelled. It was a faint scent, but it was of her goddess and she loved it. Then she gave a pitiful hungry groan with Melanie's voice and tried to fit as many toes in her mouth as possible. Melanie's head flew back into the mattress and she gave a silent moan. She looked back down at her old mouth working and slobbering over her black polished toes. The sight of her doing something so kinky, and the way she did it looking so depraved now had her horny. The desire to use her new limb, on anyone, on anything, was almost making her forget just who it really was doing this to her. For her.

"Please... stop..." She pleaded, knowing in her dark corners that she wanted much, much more than this. As much as she wanted to see this as Shelby, as the person she hated continuing the violation of her, the body doing it was too sexy, too thin to really be that troll that watched her masturbate. To her disappointment Shelby stopped, saliva running down her chin.

"You're right. I got a special treat for us in case you came back!" She pushed the legs off of her and ran to her closet. Melanie lay there looking down at her wet feet and throbbing dick staring at her, begging for release. If she could just be alone, she would find a way to suck it herself just to cum and stop being so fucking horny now. Shelby returned with a cylinder tube with a brand of lubrication Melanie was quite familiar with. Shelby had purchased it from a little lingerie shop while alone in the week. Melanie's lips pulled back from her teeth and she breathed in hisses through her teeth as she wanted this to stop and go on. She wanted to feel this, and to have sweet release, but she had to remember it was Shelby inside that guise of herself. Inside that curvy body with juicy swaying breasts that she wanted to squeeze, and those perky lips she wanted to hold open and jerk off until she came in that mouth.

Shelby screwed off the lid and turned the bottle over the eager dick moving with each heartbeat. The cold blob fell on it and Melanie grunted through her teeth at the sensation. Shelby didn't rub it on though, much to Melanie's agony. Instead she started undoing the shirt around the bound ankles. When they were loose enough Melanie fought out of it and kicked her original self in the face. The pain hit her face as well and she cringed.

"FUCK!" Melanie yelled. Shelby scrambled back up and fought to hold her down as she undid the knot under the breasts keeping her hands back. This seemed insane to Melanie after she just booted her in the mouth. The chest knot was undone and she brought her hands over her head and pushed her old self over. Shelby fell to the floor again and Melanie stood up, erection bobbing and shining from dripping lube and her hands still bound. She looked at the Melanie on the floor and wanted to beat it, kick it, kill it... but it was her. What's more she would feel it.

She looked down at the tight ass, and sexy back. Shelby was on her stomach, looking back over her shoulder up at Melanie. She watched the body she teased scores of people with start sexily writhing on the tiles looking up with submissive eyes and biting her lip.

"I'm all yours mistress..." And that did it. The rage and ravenous lust met hands in her mind and she mounted herself. She brought her hands forward and wrapped them over her old dyed red hair, bringing the shirt to the neck and pulled back. "All yours..."

Melanie looked down at the moist pussy she used more times than she can remember to fuck boys silly and wanted to teach everything about this slutty body a lesson. She lowered her hips, bringing the cock head down before the gates to heaven and plunged in. Their voices harmonized as they shouted out in pleasure. Melanie pulled back on her bindings with each thrust forward as she knelt behind her former body. The sensation of both sexual organs overriding all coherent thought from both Melanies. One was repeating "Yes" while the other repeated "Fuck".

She felt what her warm pussy was like to every guy she's ever had as well as the familiar full feeling of a man inside her cunt, it was intoxicating. She looked down at the body they seen every time they took her from behind and knew why they all wanted her. So curvy and soft, what a tease she was. She had to teach this slut a lesson. Melanie pounded in and out of that dripping hungry sex for a minute until she drove balls deep and climaxed harder than any time in her entire history. Both of them moaned in unison, mistress and slave.

When the last load of semen escaped her, after already filling the womb so full it was leaking out, she pulled out with a sloppy sound. Melanie grabbed the arm of Shelby and turned her around on her back. She fell on her and put the wrapped arms behind Shelby and drove her open mouth onto her old one. She was no where close to done with this whore and drove inside again, feeling warm spunk welcome her.

Both Melanie and Shelby were delirious from exaltation for different reasons. Melanie wanted to take out her rage on this stolen her, and wanted more of this new experience. Shelby was getting everything she wanted, with change.

- - -

They fucked throughout the night, never taking a break, and when the sun rose they were laying in the spooning position on Shelby's bed. They had used the lube again and Melanie was fucking her tight ass, loving the warmth, and feeling of her own rectum receiving it. Shelby was gyrating hips onto the cock in a state of pure bliss. Melanie was licking her other body's smooth armpit when she came. After feeling her ass filled with the last blast of hot cum she could muster she slid her slick dick out and rolled on her back and lay there gasping and sweaty.

Shelby rolled to face her and started sucking her breast like a child. She moved to hug her while she suckled, but Melanie pushed her off and sat up on the edge of the mattress with her head down. Shelby regarded her for a moment, loving how she looked in the room brightening despite closed blinds, with beads of sweat on that soft skin.

"... What now?" Melanie asked. "Everything is fucked now." Shelby didn't know how to answer this and just looked at the back of the dyed red head. "Shelby you ruined my life. I know you're never going to tell me where you hid your fat ass, and I can't beat it out of you without hurting myself in both senses. So now there's two of me on campus." Melanie turned to look into her own eyes. "What are you going to do about classes now? What about all the paperwork in your name, not to mention the fact that you no longer live on campus? When the R.A. finds no you, and two of me there's going to be a shit show."

"I don't need business class, I make enough revenue online. Besides I had another idea for making money! Wanna hear?" She asked with an eager grin.

"Were you listening? I don't care about your damn money, you don't exist anymore. As much as I hate you and want to see you dead, you're in my body. I hate the part of me that still wants to fuck you raw... but I'm a freak I guess." Melanie run her hands through her hair and sighed. "Let's face it, your going to get caught unless... I suppose you could use the invisible thing when someone shows up."

"I don't want to hide though!" Shelby replied with surprised eyes, "I'm beautiful now, like you. We can tease people together and-"

"Are you really this stupid? When people see there's a clone of me living in my room we're going to... I dunno, get taken in by the government or something." Melanie said with stern eyes. Shelby looked down, trying to think with that dull mind. "Exactly. You have to stay hidden." Melanie said in a tone of finality, then turned away forward. "For both my sakes." She whispered. Shelby's eyes came slowly back up, brightening with an idea.

"Sisters!." She cried with a smile, "We'll say that we're identical twins if someone asks!" Melanie turned to her wanting to argue, but it wasn't the worst idea.

"Identical twins..." She repeated, "No one knows me well enough to know my family yet. That might work..." Melanie stood up and exhaustedly went to her closet. Shelby watched her go, then looked down at her body. No fat rolls, no ugly dimples, just big tight breasts and flat stomach. She was so happy now, everything was working out as she had hoped. Her mistress was opening up to her after a night of revenge sex and they were working out how to stay together. Shelby reached down and fit two fingers into her loose sphincter feeling it full with warm cum. She brought them up to her mouth and sucked them with closed eyes.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers
12