College Clones Ch. 07: Vertex

Story Info
Jack takes the girls to his workshop...
5.3k words
4.7
10.4k
11
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Jack was leaning against his navy blue car, drinking a beer in the parking lot that Sunday morning. It was overcast, with a chance of rain. Cars rolled along the street at the far end, making faint swish noises as they passed through puddles on asphalt. He seen the rear door to dormitory open across the lot, and a dirty blonde head creep out. Jack noticed she walked a little straighter now, and he grinned while pitching the empty can.

"What's up?" He asked her when she got to him. She was blushing and seemed to regret choosing this. Tricia didn't answer, she didn't really need to. "I see finding out the truth didn't dissuade you from enjoying your gift." He said. She snapped a look to him.

"Huh?" She muttered in surprise.

"You got a little shmutz right there." He smiled, pointing at her mouth. She turned away and wiped some white from her lips. Tricia started turning back, then paused and began walking away.

"C'mon man, I'm not judging, I'm just upset I wasn't there to watch, that would have been hot. How's your proxy holding up by the way?" He said a little louder to her retreating back. Tricia slowed, then decided to return. It was just the fact that he was the only person in the entire world that knew about this and could discuss it with her. Something about the fact that he never tried to take her, or ask anything from her, made her trust him. Just a little.

"Good..." She said, looking up as far as his chin. "She's a really fast learner. I'm thinking of naming her Roxy." A ghost of a proud smile made her brighten up a bit. Jack laughed, not unkindly and said that was rather clever. "So how did you make all this?" She asked tentatively. "It's like something out of a movie."

"Well, I can tell ya but it'll leave you with more questions than answers. I'd have to explain it twice seeing as how we still have two others coming along, I think. Besides, I'm gonna show you. T.L.D.R. version, I was involved in microengineering a long time with a certain division and I took some stuff for my own intentions." Jack explained with a burp.

"Oh..." Tricia said uncertainly. She noticed Jack look up over her shoulder and she turned to see two Melanies approaching. One head down hands in pockets, the other skipping. They joined the group and everyone looked at each other. So many stories, so many questions.

"Morning." Jack said. "Well let's just get going I guess." He popped open the door and took the driver seat. Tricia looked up at the two girls' identical faces and wanted to ask something, not sure what, then she just got in the vehicle instead. She took the rear seat behind Jack, Melanie walked around to take the passenger seat, and Shelby seemed a little upset to take the back.

The car fired up, and some metal started crunching through the speakers. He went to turn it off out of consideration for the others, but Melanie slapped his hand and turned it up. Jack grinned and pulled out of the parking lot onto the wet road. They drove for a while until on the edge of town, then out on the highway.

"So why are you here?" The Melanie next to Tricia asked. "Where's your copy?"

"Shelby shut the fuck up. Leave the poor girl alone." The front Melanie said, turning for a second with a little forgiving smile to her. Tricia stared at the girl next to her now, peering into the eyes.

"... Shelby?" She whispered. "How is that-"

"You never found out bracelets swap whatever host that uses it, into whatever receptacle wearing the twin ring. It does however have to be the same species or uh... some problems arise." Jack said now awkwardly scratching his neck. The others in the car sat in silence amidst the music as they wondered what must have happened. "Anyways, Shelby took Melanie's original body and disposed of her old one." The next silence was much, much different. Tricia could just feel Melanie's anger as she sat crossed armed staring out the window. Shelby however was beaming. She kissed her fingers and reached forward around the seat and tapped her love's cheek.

When drawing back her hand she froze. They were turning down the dirt path she used to dump herself in the woods. Tricia watched her pull back and become very still and quiet for some reason. They heard the crunch of gravel under the tires as they exited off the highway. Tricia watched the tree line pass by as they continued for the next few minutes over a rough path. She didn't know if the other girls felt a sense of foreboding, but she sure did as they made their way further to nowhere.

"Here we are ladies." Jack exclaimed, after one last turn. It was an old self storage place. There was a row of eight red roll-up doors, and one larger building with an office. In the grey atmosphere, overcast sky, and surrounded by forest it was eerie to Tricia. The car and music stopped with a jangle of keys, and they climbed out.

Jack watched Tricia slide out last, a look of apprehension behind her glasses. He told her not to worry, he owned the place. They walked over to the office door, mostly glass with a metal frame, and he rustled his keys again to find the right one. A light drizzle in the air now, and Melanie told him to hurry up. Jack got it open a few seconds later and held it open for them.

The inside had a very closed in quiet sound compared to outside. It was dark, with grey walls and a white business counter, and a low wall shelf behind it covered in dark monitors. He led them past to a red door with a small plate reading 'employees only', and turned the knob. It led to a very large room, half the size of the average gymnasium. High ceilings with metals beams, a concrete floor and white undulating metal walls.

"Welcome home Melanie." Jack said with a smile. The three girls stared in awe at the machinery on one half of the room. A big panel took up one wall next to a large vertical blue tube in the corner. In the middle of the room was another device, rectangular and waist high, with a soft cushion surface under half circle glass. It was about as wide as a single bed. Wires that were taped down to the floor ran from it to the panel. The panel itself was riddled with buttons, screens, and a bag of chips. There was a garbage can filled with empty beer cans next to a mini bar by the other corner.

Jack watched them approach the tech, inspecting what they would never fully understand. He went to the mini bar and pulled out another beer from the little fridge. Shelby was walking with Melanie, both of them with mirrored looks of amazement at the tube. Tricia was at the mechanical bed-like thing touching the glass and observing the soft surface inside.

The sound of the can popping and hissing was a Pavlovian thing with Melanie and she could have heard it across a party, let alone a silent hall. She turned to Jack whom was sipping the beer and she sighed,

"Oh fuck yeah, tell me you have more of those." She said, leaving Shelby staring at the panel now.

"And then some." He replied, and opened the fridge and cupboard built in the bar. Bottles, bottles everywhere, and all with drops to drink.

"I am gonna need some of these for all this crazy shit." She said, pouring a shot of tequila. Her head tipped back and she took it like a champ. Melanie swallowed and closed her eyes, breathing out her nose. She poured another one while Jack chuckled, walking over to Tricia.

"Pretty neat, huh?" He asked her, who gave a start. She had been looking at the buttons by the base of the glass. "This here's the manifestation gizmo, you just fire whatever you want broken down into that space under here," he gave a kick to a wide steel door under the waist high rim, "and it rebuilds it to whatev-"

"Wait a fucking second." Melanie said at the bar, beer can in hand pointing at Jack. "What did you mean 'welcome home' a few seconds ago?" Jack was about to reply when she looked over at Shelby, then down at her current body, then back to him. "Do not tell me this came from that damn tube."

"Nah man, that's the projection field. It shows what the end result of conversion and construction will be in three dimensions." He burped again. "That sexy thing your occupying now came from this, as I was just explaining to Trish here."

"But how do you do all this?" Shelby asked with mild interest, checking if more chips were in the bag.

"Well basically I took hair, and fed it to the system. It examined your DNA and just needed matter to make a clone." Tricia then held her head and looked pained, she didn't like this. To think her perfect lover, her sweetheart, her copy was manufactured by this drunkard wasn't something she wanted to hear. Jack seemed to understand this and took out his key ring and removed one.

"Here. Take this to the respective door outside. You'll probably have a better time in there." He held out a key with the number four, and she slowly took it. She looked into his sunglasses once then hurried out. They all stared at the door behind her for a moment.

"Poor thing." Melanie said with soft eyes. She took a swig in the silence, then faced Jack. "So you got my hair somehow, and put it into this and made another me. That's just fantastic." She said dryly, moving to pour another shot.

"I agree! But just how did you give my mistress a dick?" Shelby asked, ignoring Melanie telling her not to call her that. Jack just stood there for a bit until he had their full attention, then reached up and plucked a single hair from his head and held it out. Their faces both went to confused expressions, but only Melanie's turned to realization.

"This meat stick on my crotch is yours?!" She asked thrusting her hips out. Jack nodded.

"Yep. Just imported two blueprints, and grafted my pud onto your proxy... and hers." He said looking back at the door. "I didn't think she'd want to know that bit seeing as how she hates dudes." Jack finished his beer and tossed it at the garbage can, missing by a few inches. "That reminds me. Ladies, if you'll follow me back to the main office." Melanie and Shelby looked at each other, then went with him back to the monitor room.

- - -

Tricia ran back out into the light rain outside, glad to have fresh air. She felt claustrophobic in that room with Jack... the guy who stole her, but gave just as much back. She stood outside the office door, hair getting moist, trying not to imagine that drunken man sitting alone in the large room building another her with machines. Her hands shook and she dropped the key. As it bounced off the pavement she remembered two days ago when she dropped her key in the hall. What a different time it was, and only a matter of hours ago. Before finding her beautiful perfect clone waiting for her, before the technological magic of the bracelets, before her plunge into debauchery...

She picked it back up and looked up at the big red roll-up doors. Small numbers were screwed into the metal adjacent to the doors, and seen the number four, dripping water innocently. She approached and felt afraid. Knowing - or not knowing, rather - Jack she had no idea what could be behind this door. Her idea of reality was cracked like a broken window now. Tricia looked at the rubber covered lock, and had to make a decision. There were three options in her mind; wait by the car until the others came out to leave, walk to the highway and hitchhike back to campus at risk to herself just to get away... or enter this place and find whatever Jack had in store for her.

Her hand went out and held the lock as she pushed in the unassuming key. It clicked open and she set both things on the ground, not caring about the rain. Tricia reached down and grabbed the handle on the door's base and heaved up. The loud clanging disturbed the air and then a bang as it slammed home. The loud sound echoed around her of the trees. The space inside was pretty dark, and she hesitantly stepped in looking for a light switch. Before she found one the fluorescent lights shot on with a ping.

She took in the storage unit; the back wall lined with four wide lockers from ceiling to floor. The floor itself seemed to be made of a soft green foam. Tricia pushed a foot down and it sank slightly into the squishy foam. An odd floor for a storage room. Her eyes went back to the lockers, and she knew whatever she was here for was in there. She slowly stepped over, her hands over her chest ready for anything. The little grey handle on the far left door daring her to pull. Tricia grabbed it with a wet hand, and opened it.

- - -

Back in the main office, Jack, Melanie, and Shelby gathered around the three monitors. Jack flipped a switch under the counter and the screens flipped on, only one of them showing something; two views of the outside with the red doors. In front of one of the fourth one was Tricia looking at it in the misty rain.

"What are we doing?" Melanie asked. Shelby looked to her, then back to the screen watching Tricia unlocking the door.

"If my assumptions are right, all four of us are in for a treat." Jack said. They watched the door roll up and heard the bang from outside. Tricia walked in and Jack leaned over and flicked a switch. The other two monitors went white, then each showed rooms, now that the lights were on. He made a few keystrokes on a keyboard and the bottom right room on the second monitor maximized to full screen. They could see the nervous girl walking in the room from the outside view, and then the top of her head inside the unit from a ceiling corner perspective.

"This is neat, what's she gonna find in there?" Shelby asked. Jack just grinned as Tricia tested the soft floor. She made her way to the left locker, paused, and pulled it open. They watched her step back in fear, as they all seen a nude body seemingly standing in there. Tricia quickly recovered and moved for it, running a hand over the chest.

"Who is that?" Melanie asked, but she had a vague guess already. From the top corner perspective they watched her go to the next locker and open that one, finding another form. She opened the remaining two with the same results. She stepped back clutching her chest, looking between the bodies. Their faces were obscured from the grainy ceiling camera view.

"C'mon Trish... c'mon..." Jack whispered. He then gave a triumphant laugh as she bolted for the door, grabbing the lock from the outside first. They watched her close the door from two different views. Jack pressed the buttons on the monitor of the outside view and third monitor, turning them off. Just the one interior view remained where Tricia was closing the lock around the metal door loop.

"Look at her go! She's like a different person." Shelby said, looking up at Melanie, who was getting ensnared in this sudden change. The liquor was starting to work its magic as well, and she felt better, looser... warmer. Her finger unconsciously started running over her belt and skin as she watched Tricia move to the centre of the room and begin hurriedly pulling her clothes off. When she was nude, she went from one dormant body to the next, pressing something on the wrists. After all four were touched she stepped back and watched them slowly come to life and step calmly out. Tricia fell to her knees as four identical clones stood before her, two with penis, two without.

"Oh my God..." Shelby muttered, "You had made bunch of her?" She watched Tricia still overwhelmed by emotion on the floor.

"Yeah. For a rainy day, you might say." Jack laughed. Melanie gave a breath of a laugh too, now running her hand over the stiffening member up against her jeans. It was becoming painful since she always wore such tight pants, this wasn't a problem before. Shelby seemed to be thinking though, brow furrowing.

"Wait a minute, do one of these rooms have a bunch of Melanies?" She asked, looking angrily up at Jack. Melanie paused, slightly surprised at Shelby being quicker than her with this question, and looked to him as well. She didn't know how to feel at this if true, she was sure if sober she'd be swinging fists, but seeing Tricia in transports of excitement...

"Well..." Jack said, looking awkward scratching his head. "I may have made one or two, I dunno."

"No!" Shelby shouted. "There's only one mistress!" She made to stand up, but was stopped by gentle hands.

"Shush. Let's just watch and worry about that later." Melanie said distantly. The fact that Shelby was being as angry as she should be just didn't matter. The scene taking place on the monitor was something new, and wasn't just some low budget science fiction porn, this was real and happening meters away outside. Shelby dropped back in her seat obediently, taking a glance at her love and after an angry look at Jack, went back to watching. As all their attention turned to it however, the screen flickered and changed. A picture of a middle finger and the words "Stop this Jack-Ass" flashed in red over it. Jack gave a sigh and turned on the first monitor. On that screen he opened up a black window and started making rapid keystrokes, then turned it back off. The image went away, and he tried to ignore the questioning looks at him.

"Just a virus." He said, seeing how they weren't going to let it go. "Happens every so often."

"It seems like someone hates you actually. Who is it?" Melanie asked.

"An old colleague, she kinda has a thing against my extracurricular activities. Long story." He said dismissively. The 'twins' looked at each other and seemed to find it less interesting than the scene on the screen. Jack pulled out his phone for a moment behind them as they stared at little Tricia.

The stunned girl still couldn't stand it seemed, but she beckoned her clones forward, until they stood around her. She had the two futas stand on either side, and the two normal one kneel in front of her. She quickly taught them how to kiss and swap spit while touching her. Tricia started massaging the two cocks to her sides while her kneeling clones took turns open mouth kissing her and licking her breasts.

"You go girl..." Melanie said leaning over Shelby sitting in the chair, their faces side by side. She was clearly impressed at this meek girl whom she thought would flee at the sight of a dick. Shelby gave a little laugh and turned towards her mistress. After a moment looking at how beautiful she looked while watching the screen, she placed a soft kiss on the cheek. Melanie turned snapping out of concentration, a little taken aback. They were so close together, face to face with herself. They stared into each others eyes, a romantic feeling growing in Melanie. Seeing those pretty green eyes she knew so well looking back at her, filled with a longing to love and please.

The kiss they shared at that moment Jack couldn't watch. It would have been rude to observe. It was too pure, too sweet. He politely looked away at the monitor, seeing Tricia now showing one of her clones how to give a blowjob to the self on the right, while she did it on the left. The two duplicates watched in rapt attention, then they both fought to mimic her, licking the shaft and balls together of the standing futa-Tricia.

When Melanie and Shelby parted they knew that they were now together, for better or worse. Melanie still hated a part of the person behind her old self, but it wasn't really that fat bitch anymore. She had changed in many ways somehow, not just in form. Suddenly Melanie pulled back, standing up. She chugged the rest of her beer and crumpled the empty can, tossing it aside. The look she stared down at the submissive version of herself was one of a huntress. Her hands flying to undo her belt and release her beast. Her cock sprang out of the skinny jeans and stood free and lethal like a spear.

"Oh mistress..." Shelby said in such a cute vulnerable whimper that even Jack was sporting a similar raging boner. Between what was on the screen and taking place in the room with him was an overload.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers
12