College Clubs

Story Info
Kiara decides to join a new college club on campus.
1.7k words
3.74
45.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was new in college, it was my first year and I wasn't the best in the friend department. I had just gotten out of a relationship so I felt very lonely. In my mind, the best thing possible was to join an organization on campus. The best part is that they came to me.

I was walking to my car after class one day when a tall red headed girl approached me. She was very pretty in the face, fair skin with freckles splashed all over her face and a slender but bottle shaped body. She smiled warmly at me and handed me a paper with the words "Awaken Your Life"

"We're having a meeting this weekend, feel free to come."

I thanked her kindly and watched as she walked away, swinging her hips strutting confidently.

That afternoon when I got home I looked at myself hard in the mirror. I wasn't an unattractive girl, in fact I think I'm very pretty. My confidence was shattered after my breakup but seeing the way she walked made me want to be just like that.

I was a fairly short girl with choppy brown hair, and my body wasn't bad but it was very realistic looking unlike her perfectly shaped body. For a split second I closed my eyes and imagined her tall body standing over me, imagining how the curves of her body moved...

That weekend I dressed up and headed out, I felt like I should dress semi-formal, it almost seemed like this group was a religious thing so I thought I'd dress nice in case it was some sort of bible study.

I get there to find this address was actually at one of the off-campus houses. There were some posters out front so I felt free to lot myself in.

Inside I was greeted by the red headed girl from earlier and two other girls sitting beside her.

"Hi! You're the girl I spoke to earlier this week. Let me introduce myself. I'm Megan, the girl to my left is Tyla, and to my right is Sam."

I smiled at them "I'm Kiara. It's nice to meet you guys, what's this group about?"

Tyla was short like I was, but a lot curvier and voluptuous. She was wearing a strapless black dress and fish net tights, it completed an almost sort of goth look to her. I inwardly sighed, I probably looked too formal for them.

Sam was a more athletic looking girl with blonde hair and very olive toned skin, she was wearing a lacrosse jersey and grass stained shorts. I don't think any of them payed attention to what I was wearing looking back on it now.

"Our group is just about waking up our most inner true selves and self reflection. All of us came here in a time of need. Like me, a group I used to hang out with turned out to be really two faced and I felt like I could trust no one- but I met max and joined this group and it's changed my life for the better and opened my eyes to my true path." Megan smiled warmly at me.

I blinked, this was a lot to take in. "Okay, so what is it that you guys do here?"

Sam spoke up "Usually we start when Max gets here, he's like our motivational speaker. Sometimes we meditate, or we just talk about our lives and stresses, and do stress exercises, sometimes we just hang out at watch movies together. It all depends, we've all been in the group for a few months, there's a few more people too you can meet next week. I think for tonight we're going to have a couple drinks and talk about our stresses, want to join us?"

I sat down next to these girls on their long couch, playing with the hem of my skirt. I was never much of a big drinker, but I guess a couple drinks would help relieve stress..

****

"And after I found those two together I broke up with him immediately!" I proclaimed.

It was an hour into drinks and all us girls were confiding in each other about everything, it felt like we had know each other for forever. Sam, Megan, and Tyla had already gotten out their stresses and were laughing and giggling with me about the whole situation.

"Wow," Megan stumbled over to me "I know that breakup must hurt but you have to admit it's hilarious to find out he has some funny Spider-Man fetish!" She laughed drunkenly.

Tyla was laying her head on my shoulder, I was playing with her hair. She was stressed about a science test and I thought hair playing would help.

Megan came and sat next to me, her chest leaning up against my shoulder. Sam was sitting on the ottoman in front of me.

"We could start a stress exercise if you're interested Kiara." Megan purred, her hand touched my thigh as her long nails started tracing up my leg, I shivered.

"What's a stress exercise?" I felt Tylas hand wrap around my body in almost a hug, she felt to warm and open to me.

"Well, have you ever been with a girl before? We all have and we're keen on making you feel good." My heart was beating fast, I slightly parted my legs, allowing Megan to start messaging more deeply up.

I turned my head to meet Tylas face, she kissed me warm and hard. I felt her tongue lick across my lower lip and start to nibble at it, her hand moved up from her hug to my button up dress shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra, I could feel her hands rushed across my nipples. Megan started to kiss at my neck, licking up and down trying to find my sweet spot.

My pussy was wet and throbbing at this point, I felt Sam start to kiss her way up my thigh, wrapping her fingers around my panties ready to take them off.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck yeah" I moaned.

Both Kyla and Megan were sucking on my nipples and Sam was underneath licking away at my clit, her fingers pushed up in me curling forward in a 'come here' movement.

I felt waves of electricity hitting my body as I looked down to see three girls trying their best to make me come. I pulled Megan up by her hair and guided her nipple into my mouth.

I started swirling my tongue back and forth, and flicking away at her nipples listening to her deep moans of pleasure.

"...Well girls what is going on here?" I heard a deep voice call out. In came an older dark skinned man. I could see by the look on his face he was hungry, and by the way Sam was eating me out I didn't care. I looked at him and wrapped my hand in Sam hair, pushing her head in closer and groaned as my body filled with pleasure. All while maintaining contact with this man.

I could almost hear him growl at me, he licked his lips hungrily.

"Kiara, do you mind if Max joins us? Max, this is Kiara she's a new member. We're giving her a special stress exercise."

I nooded my head in agreement, "take your hard cock out and let me see it. He approached me, almost standing above Sam and pulled out his thick hard cock. My mouth watered when I saw it.

"She's a feisty little one isn't she?" He smirked, "let me tell you something Kiara. I run this show. Now girls, get up and let me show Kiara a thing or two."

Sam and Tyla got up and Megan laid down on the couch next to me, her legs spread open and motioned me to put my head down there.

Before I did I watched Kyla suck Max off as he started to position himself behind me.

I felt him push inside my wet quivering pussy, he filled me up and I started to tell. He pushed back and forth, fucking me like it was his pussy.

Megan impatiently shoved my head between her legs as I licked away at her pussy. She tasted sweet and almost salty at the same time. Then Sam sat on top of Megan's face. I thought I was overwhelmed with pleasure, until I felt Kyla's hand wedge in between myself and the couch and start to slightly rub at my nipples. I was slamming back into Max's cock and finger fucking Megan like no tomorrow. My body was reaching its max.

"Im gonna cum soon!" I yelled, Megan pushed me back down.

Max hissed at me "yeah you little slut, come on my cock. Cum on it baby, god your wet little tight pussy feels good. You're about learn your life's true path."

"Hmmmm?" I managed to hum, I felt my body building up ready to cum.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Yeah, I'm gonna fill you with my cum and make you our little cum slut! That's your life purpose."

I felt his big hard cock shoot ropes of cum in m, he was so far in it was shooting right at my good spot. I started to cum too

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I screamed. I tried to wiggle myself off his cock though, but he held me in place while her milked his cock in me. For a second, I didn't care. I wanted him to make me his cum slut and cum inside me until I became pregnant. I could feel his cum leaking deeper inside me, filling me up letting my fertile pussy soak it all in.

I rolled over, exhausted. I had made Megan cum as well but I didn't notice until close to the end of mine. In the corner Tyla and Sam were trying to finish one another.

I stood up and let the cum drip out me.

Max smiled at the sight of my naked cum leaking body, happy with my new role.

"Glad to see you passed initiation, now let's get into our lesson for today.."

****

A few months later, I was attending all club activities. Some normal, some stress relieving. I would have to drop out of college soon though, my belly was swelling big and it was going to be impossible being a mom, a student, and an active club member.