College Crossdressing Confessions Ch. 03

Story Info
The third chapter of my college crossdressing adventures.
4.9k words
4.2
48.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers

My wife's control over me insures that I have no secrets from her no matter how depraved my hidden desires. This is the third in a series in which I confess my past experiences as a panty thieving college cross dresser. I have changed some of the names, but the rest of the confessions are, sadly, true. Please read the first two installments for context.

*

My two roommates from the year before had decided to study abroad for the semester in England. Because of their late decision, I had to scramble to find a place to live. I decided I would just try to find a place on my own and went back to school early to look. After a few days of looking, I found a one bedroom garage apartment that was owned by a professor in the business school. I moved in that day.

The garage apartment was furnished, and, like all good anal sluts, the first thing I looked for when I entered the apartment was something that would be fun to stick up my ass. I immediately noticed the bed posts at the foot of the bed. The posts had a large wooden tear drop shaped bulb on the top that was slightly pointed and then gradually expanded out and then narrowed before it met the rail. It was kind of shaped like a large wooden butt plug. I was fairly experienced at the pleasures of sticking things up my ass by that time, but the posts were big, more than 2 1/2 inches at the widest part. I am not saying that I made the decision to rent the apartment based on this feature, but it did not hurt (the decision that is, the bed post would actually hurt a lot).

Once I settled in, I began to enjoy the wonderful first weeks of school when everyone is glad to see each other, and there is nothing to do except drink and have fun. The first night at the fraternity house was great, but I drank way too much and woke up alone in my apartment at almost 11:30 the next morning with a huge hangover, edgy and horny.

My horny thoughts soon turned to my girly clothes, and I decided to dress up. I reached into my secret hiding place and pulled out the black silk stockings and the garter belt I had purchased from the cute sales clerk at home. I felt that familiar quiver from the pit of my stomach down deep into my loins, further enhanced by the edge of my hangover. I hurriedly fastened the hook and eye closures of the garter belt around my waist. Then I rolled up each of the stockings and carefully pulled them high up my legs before connecting them to each garter by pushing the button up into the reinforced stocking top and hooking the metal clasp over it. I pulled the sexy black string bikini panties on over the garters. I stood and walked across the room feeling like a sexy vixen. The garters pulled tightly on the stockings as I walked, reminding me of my naughtiness with each step. I stretched out on my bed and pulled my legs up to grab my stocking covered ankles imagining tied like this, helplessly spread. There was nothing cute about this outfit. It was pure feminine sexiness, and I adored how deliciously slutty I felt while wearing the sexy ensemble.

As I got up to grab some lotion and tissues, I spied the bed post that had captured my attention the first time I saw the apartment. The possibility of taking the huge solid post in my young ass was mesmerizing. As mentioned above, it was more than 2 1/2 inches around at its widest point flaring out from the base for two inches to its maximum girth and then gradually tapering in to a rounded point at the top of its 6 inch length. It was bigger than anything I had taken before, but my hangover and my naughty lingerie had made me reckless with edgy desire. After all, the whole appeal of the garter belt and stockings in our culture is the possibility of access to a woman's pussy and ass.

I quickly walked to the bathroom, grabbed some Vaseline, and greased up the bed post. I returned to the bathroom for some lotion and tissues to catch what I was sure would be a flood of cum. Returning to the bed, I pulled my dainty panties down my legs and let them hang around my left ankle as another reminder of my sluttiness. I rubbed a dollop of the Vaseline on my asshole to prime it for the invasion.

The top of the post was only 5 or 6 inches lower than my waist so I had to back up to it and lift my body up on my black smoky hosed toes to position my asshole above the post. Rising up on my stockinged toes, I rubbed my greased and puckered asshole slowly over the rounded tip of the post to relax the tight ring of muscle that guarded my entrance. Encouraged by the naughty sensation provided by the tip, I slowly began lowering my wanton body onto the post. As the post widened from the tip, I felt my asshole slowly stretch to welcome each millimeter of the wooden invader. This was not my first rear end rodeo so the first few inches were easy, expanding my asshole to about 1 1/2 inches. I paused to gather myself. My semi-hard cock was already weeping creamy tears in reaction to the approaching depravity.

I began to leave the safety of my butthole base camp and slowly continued impaling my ass on the post. My asshole spread to accept the widening wood. At 2 inches, I did not know if I could make it all the way as I paused to see if my body could absorb the pain. My head began to buzz with the endorphins released to battle the pain of the post stretching my asshole beyond its previous slutty limits. The pain began to ease, and I pressed my ass down, sitting on the huge post to force my asshole wider. I saw little flecks of light in my vision as I reached the widest part of the relentless wood. Just as I hit the point where my asshole could not possibly stretch any wider, I felt sphincter slowly begin to slide down the other side of the post, closing around the narrow base at the bottom of the bulb. I realized at that point that I had been so overwhelmed by the huge post in my ass that I had forgotten to breath. Taking quick deep breaths, I began to gather myself. My ass had never been this full. The unforgiving pressure owned my body and my mind as my legs went slack and all my weight rested on the post in my ass and the crossbar at the base.

After a minute or two, I gathered myself and reached down to the bed and grabbed some lotion. Squirting it in my hand, I grabbed my weeping wiener, which had softened with the overwhelming distraction of the anal invasion. I stroked myself, hardening gradually as the nerves in my cock fought with my overwhelmed asshole for attention. I stretched my black hued legs out in front of me, pointing my toes on the ground. The thrilling sight of the lady like sheer black softness of my stockinged legs and feet spiced my growing pleasure with added delight. I felt my asshole and prostate attempt to contract and spasm around the wood that filled my being, but my ass was so tightly stretched around the huge wooden post there was no way for my ass to contract. Their thwarted path was my pleasure as my nerves endings tingled from the tip of my cock to the depths of my bowels stretched mercilessly around the thick post. I pounded my cock toward climax as my body throbbed around the wood within me, with ecstasy its effect. I finally approached the crest of my orgasmic peak, and my mind was blown by the intensity created by the unimaginable fullness in my entire system. I stifled a scream as I came around the wood that was my master. My body squeezed the wood within me over and over again with pleasure pulses. Gradually, the spasms released me from their grip, and I came down from the heights of orgasm, exhausted, drained, and spent.

Down from the extreme heights of my orgasm, I was now just a boy in stockings and a garter belt with a bedpost stuck up my ass. I was so fully impaled on the post, however, that, despite the power of my orgasmic contractions, no more than a trace of come came out of my slit. I suppose all of my tubes were blocked by the enormity of the post in my ass. I now had to pull myself off. I gathered my strength and used my legs to lift my ass off of the post. My wrecked rectum offered little resistance as the post popped from my ass, leaving my ass gapping and my sphincter temporarily slack. I collapsed on the bed with my shrunken cock dribbling cum released by the removal of the crimping pressure of the post. My edge was gone, and I soon fell asleep, too tired to bother to remove my stockings.

As the first semester continued, I was growing increasingly bored with my existing stash of girly things. In spite of my regular dress up sessions and my ongoing anal affair with my bed post lover, I was constantly on the look out for hot girls on campus. I was looking for women to date, but, unlike most guys, I was also checking out their cute outfits, particularly when they wore tights or some other feminine leg wear or dance or exercise clothes. My body warmed with envy whenever I saw a girl wearing something that tweaked my kinky desire for girly dress.

My accounting class was one of the best spots to look at these beautiful women and their wonderful outfits. It was a 5:30 pm class twice a week, and the girls were often coming straight from exercise class. It was spandex heaven. Most of the girls wore shorts and t-shirts or sweatshirts over their leotards and tights or other outfits, but my imagination could fill in the rest if given a mere glimpse of shiny spandex. Throughout every class, I ached with desire to wrap myself in their girly delights.

One girl in my class particularly stood out. Suzanne was a tall dark-haired beauty from a wealthy New England family. Not only was she unusual in that she was not blonde like 75% of the women on campus, but she was also on the SMU Pom Pom squad, a dance team for basketball and football games that was normally the domain of blonde Texas girls. Suzanne was tall and graceful, and I loved watching her perform with the squad at athletic events. She was a great dancer and brought a flirty sexy attitude to the performances.

Suzanne apparently had dance class or Pom Pom squad practice before accounting class, because she was always wearing dance tights and some type of leotard under her clothes. She normally wore aerobic socks and shoes, and like the other girls she would usually wear shorts and a shirt over her leotard and tights.

One day about two and a half months into the school year, she came into class wearing a large long sweatshirt over white footed shimmer tights and ballet flats. Think Flashdance with a much more polished and classier touch. I have a thing for footed tights, but normally could not tell whether a girl was wearing footed tights when she wore socks so I was already beside myself with lust for Suzanne and for her clothes. I almost came when she sat down in front of me and her sweatshirt pulled up offering a brief glimpse of her hot pink leotard cupping her ass.

She pulled the sweatshirt down and settled in for class, and I settled in to enjoy the view of this magnificent distraction. A few minutes into class, she crossed her legs and slowly slipped her heel out of the back of one of her ballet flats dangling it by her toes, and she wiggled her foot up and down. It was almost like she was toying with me. It was incredibly hot, and I was now no longer paying any attention to the professor. I could almost hear the leather ballet flat rubbing against her tights as her foot bobbed up and down swinging the back of the dangling ballet flat back and forth on her shiny white coated toes.

Suzanne took off both of her shoes resting her tights covered toes on the tops of her shoes. Then, about halfway through class she completed her dance of torture, by pulling her leg up under her and sitting on her leg so her tights clad toes poked through the whole in the plastic chair back right in front of my envious eyes. I almost came as she curled her toes back and forth underneath the white Lycra tights right in front of my eyes, which were filled with lust either for her body or her leotard and tights or all of the above.

The class was over much too quickly. As the professor finished, Suzanne rose to leave. I smiled at her and mumbled hello, but could not muster more with my mind fogged by her unconscious dance right before my eyes. My serial masturbation sessions into the night could not drain the excitement from my mind and loins. Thankfully, this would not be my last encounter with her leotard and tights.

My apartment did not have a washer and dryer and public coin laundry places are depressing so I did my laundry at a large apartment complex less than a mile from campus where a lot of students, including many of my fraternity brothers lived. I could do my laundry and have fun hanging out with my fraternity brothers in their apartments.

One Sunday afternoon later in the fall semester, I was finishing the laundry at the apartment complex and had the strong urge to look for some girly gifts. After carefully looking outside to make sure no one would interrupt my perverted perusal of the dryers, I began my search. My heart raced and my cock tingled with excitement as I fumbled through the mostly cotton panties and socks in search of something to satisfy my girly desires.

In the second dryer, I struck gold (or hot pink in this case.) I found a shiny, hot pink spandex leotard and what appeared to be white tights. I did not have time to inspect my find, but shoved the leotard and tights into my bag. I gathered my laundry and quickly rushed to the car. Once safely in my car and out of view, I had to see what I had "found". My hands were shaking as I removed the leotard from the bag. It was heavy, smooth spandex fabric that was very shiny. I prayed that it would fit. I hurriedly removed the tights from the bag to have a closer look. My cock jumped with excitement as I discovered that the tights were a pair of white Danskin shimmer tights, size large. They were fully footed. I rushed home to try on the delectable dancewear.

I arrived at my apartment and hurried inside, my heart racing with eager anticipation trying on my new find. I stripped. I pulled the tights from my bag and rolled one leg of the tights up with my hands. I pointed my toe and pulled the tights over my foot and up my leg. I performed the same girly ritual with the other leg and then pulled the gloriously smooth and shimmery tights up my legs and high up my waist. I loved the thrilling feeling of the tights compressing my cock and balls. I reached down and lifted up the hot pink leotard. Holding it in front of me, I stepped into the leg openings and pulled the leotard up my legs so that the panty portion firmly cupped my tights covered cock and balls. I pulled the rest of the leotard up my body and placed my arms through the arm holes. I was in a dancewear dream as I adjusted the leotard. It fit me, but was very tight, which only added to the thrill and kept my cock pressed into a feminine mound under the shiny pink fabric. I turned to look in the full length mirror on my door. The leotard had very high cut legs that make my legs look amazing and miles long. It also had a high neckline. It was beautiful. From the neck down, I looked like a dancer--feminine, soft, and extremely girly.

I sat down on the floor and lifted my legs up, pointing my toes and reveling in the warm glow of femininity triggered by the tights coating my legs in a shiny white glow. As I stretched and posed in front of the mirror, I was lost in a pink cloud of delight from my new outfit. I continued to wear the tights and leotard all evening. I felt strangely complete as I moved around the apartment in my girly dance clothes, hanging out like a cute college sorority girl. The tights and leotard hugged my body. It felt amazing. I thought about cutting a hole in the crotch so I could access my cock, but the tights were too beautiful to be marred, so I just enjoyed the sexual tension from the unsatisfied edge created by the leotard and tights.

Lost in my hot pink cloud, I suddenly realized it was now late in the evening. I had an 8:00 class in the morning, but I wanted to cum. I grabbed my lotion and some tissues and climbed into bed still encased in my spandex splendor and mesmerized by the titillating feeling of my tights covered legs sliding beneath the sheets. I had planned to enjoy the luxurious feel of the leotard and tights between the sheets before pulling down the tights to jack off. Unfortunately, I fell asleep floating on a cloud of girly femininity. I woke up to the wonderful feeling of my tights covered legs sliding against the soft cotton sheets, but with my alarm clock screaming.\

"Oh shit, its 7:25,'I yelled as I jumped from bed still wearing my girly dancewear. I stripped off the leotard and the tights and jumped in the shower, sadly postponing my much needed release so I could make it to class.

After finishing my classes for the day, I planned to rush home and relieve the intense edge remaining from the night before. On the way home, I realized I had left one of my books over at my friend's apartment when I was doing laundry. I went back to his apartment, retrieved the book, and was walking back to my car. However, I could not resist the pull of taking another quick peak in the laundry room to see if I could add to my collection. When I entered the laundry room to take a look, I saw a note on the dryers that said: "Missing, a hot pink leotard, Suzanne, Apartment 223."

It could not be the same Suzanne. I had to know, so I went back to my friend's apartment and asked to see his student directory. I looked up Suzanne's name and confirmed that the apartment number on the sign was her apartment. I felt the terrible guilt of stealing Suzanne's leotard and the conflicting thrill of knowing that I had spent the last evening prancing around in the very same hot pink leotard and white tights that had gripped Suzanne's smoking hot body as she danced. I thought about returning it, but was too scared I would get busted and too addicted to give it up.

While I had managed to get over any guilt from my previous thefts and would in the future, Suzanne's note shocked my conscience, so I felt penitence was appropriate. On the way home, I thought about my misdeed and decided that I would not allow myself to touch my cock on any day or night Suzanne's leotard and tights touched my body. Given my love for having as many orgasms as I could flog out of my cock every day, I suspected this would greatly limit my use of the looted leotard and tights

I arrived back at my apartment, quickly undressed, and again grabbed the lotion for a jack- off session to dull the edge. I could not stop thinking about the fact that I had the very same sexy leotard and tights that Suzanne wore when she unknowingly tormented me with her spandex clad beauty in accounting class. I put the lotion down and looked over at the leotard and tights still hanging over the chair where I had stripped them off in a rush that morning. I was torn between my desperate need to have an orgasm and the delights of Susanne's wonderful leotard and tights.

Despite the fact that I knew I could not touch myself if I put them on, I quickly stripped naked and carefully put on the tights. My stomach fluttered with excitement as I pulled the tights up my legs and high up over my hips, stretching them almost to my chest. Watching in the mirror, bent over and stepped into the leotard, pulled it up over my tights covered lower body and placed my arms through the straps, adjusting it so I again looked like a well put together dancer.

I spent the rest of the evening lounging around my apartment and studying in the lovely leotard and tights. I felt extremely feminine and girly as the Lycra and spandex massaged my body. The freedom of movement in the leotard and tights and the warm tingle in my loins had my body buzzing. I tucked my tights coated legs under my ass on the couch while watching TV. I imagined Suzanne lying around her apartment after Pom Pom squad practice or dance class and longed to come closer to the girly joys of her beautiful body and flirty personality. I slid my heel under the leotard covering my ass, enjoying the pressure in my orgasm deprived state as I rocked my asshole back and forth over my tights coated heel. I wanted desperately to come, but had to keep my promise to remain chaste. I could not wait until the next day so I could stroke myself to the point of sweet release, but my addiction would deny me again.

wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers
12