College Crossdressing Confessions Ch. 04

Story Info
My fourth confession of my naughty college adventures.
3.6k words
4.05
43.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers

My wife's control over me insures that I have no secrets from her no matter how depraved my hidden desires. This is the fourth in a series in which I confess my past experiences as a panty thieving college cross dresser. I have changed some of the names, but the rest of the confessions are, sadly, true. Please read the first three installments for context.


My wife now keeps me constantly pantied in satiny delights because she knows it is best for me. I relish the feeling each morning of seeing which pretty or sexy pair she has chosen for me to wear that day and love that she forces me to maintain this constant girly connection.

In college, however, I was not particularly excited by simply wearing panties. They were nice enough as a prelude to stockings or tights or to cover my cock to complete a feminine look, but were not something I craved. Maybe it was like my grandmother says "you just haven't met the right one." After all, many late 1980's coeds wore boring cotton panties or other panties that were just not that sexy. That all changed, however, when a Monday afternoon visit to my reliable apartment complex laundry room launched my penchant for panties.

Claire Thomas was one of the hottest girls on SMU's campus. She was a senior from Dallas, and she dated one of my older fraternity brothers who had been out of school for a few years. They still came to some of our parties, so I knew her reasonably well. Her father was big in oil or something related, but, as you have probably gathered by now, that was common at SMU. Claire was unusually beautiful. She was about 5'9" and had the very polished look of a Dallas debutante, but with a model's beauty. In fact, she frequently modeled in local magazines and newspaper ads. She was so far out of my league that I was not even embarrassed by the fact that I regularly confessed my crush on her when I got drunk at parties. She just laughed and told me I was sweet.

One Monday afternoon, I had a one o'clock class cancel so I decided to do a little hunting at the apartment complex laundry room on my way home. It was very quiet because most of the students were in class, but I thought I might give it a try since some of the girls would put in a load of laundry and run off to class. I pulled around behind the building that had the laundry room in it, being careful to park at the end of the building where my car was hidden. The parking lot was mostly deserted, and no one was around as I pulled into an out of the way space.

My heart began to race with naughty anticipation of potential discoveries as I opened my door. I froze as I noticed the door of the laundry room open and settled back into my seat. Carefully looking up, I saw my crush Claire leave the laundry room, head the other way, and walk up the path toward the next building. She was gorgeous even in sweats as her tight ass cheeks danced beneath the soft fabric as she walked. Claire was carrying what appeared to be a full laundry basket so I was afraid I had missed out.

Once the coast was clear, I had to fight the urge to sprint to the laundry room to see if Claire had left any of her delicious delicates for me to discover. I checked around carefully to confirm that no one was watching and walked up the path before slipping into the laundry room. My cock and balls tingled with anticipation the entire way, but my heightened sexual buzz really began racing when I noticed that one of the dryers was still running. I knew it had to be Claire's because no one else was around, so I rushed over and jerked open the door. I hurriedly ran my hands through the still damp load of white socks and towels hoping to find a "gift" of femininity from Claire. I found a pair of white knee high socks that were interesting, but I was becoming discouraged concerning any further finds when my hit something with a satin feel. I pulled the satiny suspect out of the dryer, and it changed my panty loving life.

My hand held the most wonderful pair of panties I had ever seen. They were shockingly white with the shiny satin almost glowing and felt very heavy and luxurious. I shoved the knee socks and the perfect panties into my pocket and eased out of the laundry room and down the sidewalk to my car, being careful not to be seen. My heart raced from the excitement of the hunt and my frilly find. I have always loved the butterflies in my stomach and loins caused by the excitement of extreme naughtiness, and I was far beyond that point as I fondled the satiny delights at the stop light, wary of discovery, but lusting for the feel of Claire's intimates.

They were even more beautiful on closer inspection. They were obviously very expensive panties like those that a wealthy bride would buy for her trousseau to tantalize her new husband, nothing like something even a typical wealthy SMU coed would wear. The panties were string bikini style with a small bow on the top of the front of the panties made of small pearl-like beads.

I rushed home and raced up the stairs, eager to wear Claire's pretty panties for the first time. Once inside, I tore off my clothes and stepped into the delicious panties. I pulled them up my shaking legs and adjusted them to cover my now throbbing cock, which poked rudely out of the waistband, so it would be snugly swaddled by the heavy satin panties. I felt so feminine seeing the dainty pearl bow dance over my satin covered cock.

The back of Claire's string bikini panties fit my ass perfectly, gripping it like two satin hands wrapped around my ass cheeks. The thin, but substantial strings on the sides followed the trail of my hip bone. I could only imagine how erotic they looked when they traced the smooth soft skin of Claire's hips leading down the satin trail to her perfect pussy. I wondered how many times she had moistened the crotch of these panties when she thought of fucking her boyfriend or maybe that cute visiting professor who taught her English Lit seminar.

I posed in front of the mirror. Claire was indeed the fairest of them all and wearing her panties magically connected me to her womanly beauty. I had never seen, let alone touched and worn panties of this quality. Their richness and beauty was mesmerizing. They enveloped my cock and balls with luxurious satin cupping them close to my body in an almost feminine mound, although my swollen cock and heavy balls pushed rudely at the thick satin, betraying my maleness and crudely interrupting their feminine beauty. I had to look past that maleness and imagine the yummy sight of the rich, thick satin covering the soft folds of Claire's pussy.

After many minutes of posing and panty play, I could no longer resist the need for pleasure. I pulled Claire's lovely panties to the side freeing my cock and balls from their shiny satin grasp. Pushing the panties back in place, I smoothed the decadent fabric over my now flattened mound, a vision in femininity next to my crudely protruding cock.

I was about to begin stroking my cock when an idea flashed into my head. I walked over to my bookshelf and pulled my photo album of party pictures from the past year off of the shelf. Flipping through the pages, I found the photo I had been looking for. It was a picture of Claire with me at our fraternity's Billionaire's Ball Party the year before. She was kind enough to pose for the picture with me. She was dressed in a short little black dress, black shear stockings and heels and looked gorgeous as usual. I could now share the first of many orgasms wearing Claire's pretty panties with her.

I placed the album on the sofa cushion. Grabbing my lotion off of the table, I squirted some into the palm of my hand and began to stroke my touch craving cock. As I rubbed myself in the grasp of Claire's panties, I looked into her eyes in the photo and imagined her in these same panties, dressing in her room, painting her nails, pulling on her stockings, tights, or pantyhose, or preparing to fuck her boyfriend. I imagined that any girl who wore panties as wonderful as these would wear beautiful lingerie. I wondered what black panties or other womanly delights she wore under her little black dress in the photo.

As I crudely flogged myself in Claire's panties, those visions of her beauty drove my pleasure. The panties looked so perfect covering my mound in satin. My asshole twitched, hungry for stimulation, but it would have to wait until next time. I could not stop. My entire lower body began contracting with the first spasms of my climax. I grabbed some tissues. As I let out a guttural groan, ropes of cum began spurting from my cock. I caught each one of them in the tissues and then wiped the drips off of my cock, careful not to soil Claire's exquisite panties.

Our relationship was only beginning.

While Claire's sumptuous panties awakened my inner panty fetish, I have always been most turned on by stockings, pantyhose, and tights. I notice every woman's leg wear immediately and lament that bare legs have been in style recently. I may be the only one who gets rock hard when someone reads "the stockings were hung by the chimney with care."

My college coed clothing capers had netted me some wonderful panties and dancewear, but pantyhose and tights were hard to come by since they were often hand washed. In addition, I hit a complete dry spell on my dryer diving expeditions after finding Claire's wonderful panties. Ever the clever cross dresser, however, I began to look for other opportunities to filch some feminine finery.

My best, but most perilous, source was directly delving into the drawers of those girls whose glorious girly gifts I desired. I had to be very careful and ever on the look out for opportunities to quickly sift the contents of some comely SMU coed's panty and lingerie drawers. The thrill of the delights in those drawers and the thrill from the danger of getting caught drove my addiction further, such that any guilt I previously felt faded with each perverted panty raid. I have many wonderfully naughty memories of those missions to confess. Given the recent Christmas season, I will start with the story of finding and filling a young coed's Christmas stockings.

Cindy dated one of my fraternity brothers so she was off limits, but I always admired her beauty, brains, and kind personality. Cindy grew up on a ranch in South Texas, within an hour of the Mexican border. She was a country girl, but her parents were so socially prominent that she made her debut in New York at one of the most prestigious old line debutante balls. She was, however, very down to earth. I am sure she could ride a horse and shoot a rifle better than most other New York debutantes. She was in the best sorority on campus, but without any of the bitchiness that sometimes accompanies that distinction.

Cindy was very tall, probably 5'11", and thin with a fashion model's coltish mile long legs and small perky breasts. Cindy had a fresh "Ivory Girl" complexion and rarely wore any make up beyond eye makeup and a hint of gloss on her lips. Her clothing style matched her look. While she was gracefully feminine with a head of short, soft dark curls like a young Elizabeth Taylor, she was definitely not a "girly girl." Her standard uniform was jeans, cowboy boots and a cute blouse, sweater, or tank top depending on the weather. She looked like a Ralph Lauren magazine ad, fresh faced and dressed for the ranch. Her style was very outdoorsy, far from the preppy Laura Ashley style that was trendy at the time.

Cindy was a sophomore and lived in a dorm suite with three of her sorority sisters, one of whom, Maggie, was from my hometown. Maggie was a friend of mine. She had dated some of my friends in high school, and our families attended the same church. She was a "good girl" who dressed conservatively and was not very sexy. Maggie was in my psychology class, which was an introductory class I was taking to get a break from the more difficult classes in my major.

I missed a class when I went to interview for a summer internship and asked Maggie if I could borrow her notes. She said she would leave them out so I could just pick them up in her room and told me that they had a key hidden behind the small white message board on the door of the dorm room. Without giving it much thought, I went by her dorm room. I knocked when I arrived, but no one was around. I remembered that this was the day the sororities had their chapter meetings and dinners. I took the key off of the back of the message board, unlocked her dorm room, and entered her room. It smelled wonderful. I love the smell of a girl's room, perfumed and feminine. I saw the notebook on her desk, but could not overcome the urge to look around a bit.

Maggie's dresser drawers quickly confirmed my suspicions that she was a plain cotton panty girl, with boring taste in leg wear. Her roommate Susie had slightly sexier tastes, and I found a great shiny black ribbed leotard in her drawer, which I quickly shoved in my backpack. Feeling daring and knowing that they were at a chapter meeting; I went into the bathroom shared with the other suite room where Cindy and her roommate Shelley live. I tried the door to their room and, luckily, it was not locked.

As I entered Cindy and Shelley's room, I noticed that it smelled equally wonderful, with a less floral perfumed smell. Shelley's dresser was closest to me, so I checked her drawers first. I found a pretty pair of white lace bikini panties and slipped them into my backpack. In her second drawer, I found a tangled bunch of pantyhose in various colors and grabbed a white sheer pair for later use. I also found a short white half slip made to be worn under miniskirts and added that to my collection.

I moved to Cindy's dresser with low expectations given her no nonsense style. I was sure she would be a cotton panties girl. I opened her top drawer. Much to my surprise, Cindy was a satin panty girl with a drawer full of pretty satin string bikini panties in various shades. I grabbed a white satin pair and a white satin bra as well and stuffed them into my pack.

Moving quickly and shaking from the thrill of the new clothes and the taboo danger of lingering in the perfumed room, I opened Cindy's second drawer. There were lots of white socks and a few pair of plain taupe pantyhose. I carefully sifted through the pile, and was about to give up, when I noticed some white tights with little candy canes and holly leaves printed on them.

I was kind of shocked that Cindy would wear these Christmas tights. I had noticed that a few of the cutesy girly girls on campus had been wearing these tights, or another variation with Christmas wreaths printed on them, to various holiday parties around campus. These girls were very preppy and girly, however, with a regular wardrobe of Laura Ashley bubble jumpsuits, shorts with knee socks, and lime green duck shoes when it rained. I actually had a special place in my heart and my panties for these girls, because they reminded me of my sister, who, as you can see from earlier stories, unknowingly launched my addiction to wearing feminine delights. I had certainly never seen this side of Cindy. The glimpse into her hidden soft, girly side intensified my already raging lust, and I excitedly stuffed the Christmas tights into my pack.

With that final yummy find, I went back through Maggie and Susie's room and quietly left, checking the hall to make sure no one saw me as I replaced the hidden key. I left the notebook on Maggie's desk so I could pick it up later and act convincingly like I had never come to their room before, a little trick I had picked up on previous panty patrols.

I raced back to my apartment to sample my new frilly finds. I was most excited about Cindy's Christmas tights, but had not really had a good look at them. I reached my apartment and pulled them out of the backpack. They were wonderfully soft. I quickly stripped. I wanted to wear Cindy's satin panties when I tried on the tights because I knew she would wear them that way. They were plain white satin with double strings on the side.

I quickly slipped on Cindy's satin panties enjoying the satiny feel on my ass, cock, and balls. I then turned to her Christmas tights. I pulled each leg of the tights over my toes and up my legs. I pulled the tights up to my waist and pulled them high so they would have no gaps at the crotch. Since Cindy was tall, they fit perfectly. They looked absolutely divine. While they did not seem that thick, they coated my legs in opaque whiteness so my leg hair did not show through. The control top hugged my waist and cock and balls, which were snuggly encased in Cindy's satin panties. The cute candy canes gave the maximum girly effect on my legs making me feel like an adorable sorority girl getting ready for a Christmas party. I felt deliciously feminine as I admired my candy cane coated legs in the mirror.

My top looked a little too masculine, however, so I pulled Cindy's white satin bra out of my backpack. It had a front closure, so I stretched it around my back and clipped the plastic clasp in the middle of my chest. I adjusted the cups over my breasts. It was tight, but actually kind of fit my chest, because Cindy was a B cup, given her slim figure. The bra was a nice addition in the mirror and made my look complete.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed some scissors. Pulling the Christmas tights down to my thighs, I carefully cut a slit in the cotton crotch. I pulled the tights up, slipped my cock and balls from the right leg opening of Cindy's satin panties and pulled my cock and balls through the hole in the wonderful holiday hosiery. My swelling cock and heavy balls jutting rudely out of the ultra girly Christmas tights created a true portrait of perversion. I felt conflicted between my joy that I had a cock to experience the pleasures of Cindy's panties and super cute tights and my sorrow that my maleness detracted from their feminine beauty.

I pulled my large picture frame mirror off the wall and balanced it against the TV stand across from my sofa. Grabbing my lotion and a few tissues, I then padded back over to the sofa. My legs tingled with excitement as the white candy cane covered tights massaged my legs and the carpet slid under the soft tights as I walked.

I pumped a dollop of lotion into my hand and began coating my secret sissy cock with the creamy lotion. As I stroked my cock, I admired Cindy's tights covering my outstretched legs in scrumptious Christmas joy. I thought of the contrast between Cindy's outdoorsy look on the outside and her sexy satin panties hidden under her jeans. I imagined her long legs covered in the white candy cane and holly printed Christmas tights. I slowly moved my hand up and down my now hard cock thinking of her in the cute and girly tights, which created quite a different image than her uniform of jeans and cowboy boots. I wondered how she felt when she wore them. I knew she probably felt more feminine. I wondered if she felt anything like I did when I wore her tights- more in touch with my girly side.

After only a few minutes of pleasurable fantasizing about Cindy and relishing the slutty scene of my hard cock surrounded by Cindy's festive tights, my balls began to tighten in anticipation of my orgasm. I moved my hand to the sensitive tip of my cock to try to torture myself into prolonging my pleasure. I stopped my hand and lifted my legs up to admire the tights covering my legs. I rubbed my feet together enjoying the image and the feeling of the soft white candy cane flecked tights. Unable to resist my need to spill my sissy seed, however, I resumed sliding my lotion covered hand up and down my cock pushing my pleasure to its peak. My contractions began to intensify. Then overwhelming pleasure attacked me, and I grunted in a very unladylike fashion when the first streams of cum spurted from the tip of my cock. I continued to pound my cock until it softened in my hand.

wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers
12