College Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could open my door, I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello…" said a male voice.

My heart started to pound in my chest. Could it be him? Could it really be him?

I started shaking slightly before I turned around to meet him face to face. His eyes no longer looked concentrated like I've seen many times before, but soft and gentle looking over my bashful expression.

"I missed you," he said sweetly, "You haven't been coming to my games anymore."

"You knew I was there the whole time?" A look of confusion spread on my face.

"You stopped coming and I wonder if it was something I did." His expression was sad. He reached out his hand and stroked my cheek lightly.

"No, no it wasn't you. I just lost my, my…" I felt my hot tears down my cheeks. My chest was heaving up and down. "My father is dead." I felt his strong hands rub my arms and shoulders.

"Leticia," his voice more mournful. Eric took one look at my tear-stained face and reached out with his arms to hold me snuggly close to him. I didn't protest. Instead I cried all over his chest and felt his heart beating strong and hard. He looked really nervous, but for some reason I wasn't. I was waiting for this for a long time.

"It's okay my pretty angel, I'm here for you. I'm going to take care of you. Please don't cry."

"I saw you all the time in the stands," he added, "I wasn't sure if you were there for me or because you liked the game. I just saw you every time and I remembered you from that time you were outside my apartment," he whispered.

"So you knew all this time, but why didn't you say anything to me. Why didn't you at least look at me? My voice sounded a little hurt and angry.

"I wanted you Leticia, I wanted you so bad. I just didn't know how to approach you. You're so cute and pretty and I'm always filthy and covered with dirt," he cast his eyes down, "You're so reserved so I didn't think you would like, uh, you know the way I was."

She looked into his handsome face and saw some anguish in his eyes.

"Please tell me you feel the same for me…" he whispered trailing off. I couldn't believe it. He was in the same situation I put myself through. He was just as insecure. I wouldn't have known.

"Eric."

"Yes, precious."

"I'm crazy about you." He ran fingers through my hair in response. Taking my face in his hands I completely melted. He licked up my tears and kissed my eyelids. He looked at my mouth and kissed it tenderly at first which turned extremely passionate a few seconds later. His hands moved up and down my back massaging me, holding me. "You're skin is so soft…" he cooed. I in return felt the hard muscles in his back. They felt massive in my small hands and he was smooth like a baby…oh so smooth.

Kissing him I felt weightless. I lost track of every thing around me. I forgot how I felt previously. I only had love for him and I wanted to show him. I wanted to show him how much he meant to me. We were kissing very passionately when I felt his erection against my body. Ahhh, his beautiful cock. I will finally savor it now. "Eric." I called out to him lustily.

"Lety?" he breathed deliciously in my ear.

"Eric, I want you to fuck me," the words came out of fast like bullets, " I want you to fuck me like you never fucked a woman before. I was to feel you inside me." I whispered it hot and hard into his ear. That was all the encouragement he needed.

He scooped me up effortlessly and opened my door. I directed him to my bed in one of the two rooms and he laid me down gently. He immediately pulled off my shirt. As soon as he unhooked my bra my breasts bounced forward to meet with his eager tongue. He gasped when he saw them, holding them to feel their softness before he tasted the little piece of heaven. "Oh god, oh god you are so…so beautiful," he said rubbing his gorgeous face on my soft flesh. He took one erected nipple in his mouth and savored it like a bear tasting honey for the first time. Moans escaped my mouth, as I lay there helpless in his arms as he took every bit of his time pleasuring my large breasts. His moved all over my body very softly just as I had imagined. His fingertips grabbed at my curves softly, kneading it like dough.

His tongue traveled down my flat sexy belly until he hit my jeans. He playfully unzipped them and pulled them off my legs. My pussy was burning for him, waiting for him. He trailed his tongue along the top of my pubic hair and slowly pulled off my panties. I immediately spread my legs for him. When he touched me with his fingers I almost exploded right there, but I tried to save it a little so I can feel him pleasure me. He played a little with my clit and then moved two fingers inside my tight little pussy. "You're so fucking tight," he growled, "I'm going to fuck your brains out. I'm going to punish you good for making me wait so long…" His words made me so excited and nervous. He had a wild look in his eyes. He usually looked so docile and sweet. Not anymore, I thought.

He told me to get up and positioned himself on his back. "Come here, sit on my face." I did what I was told. He positioned my face over his beautiful erection. When I slipped my lips over his head he stabbed his tongue inside my pussy. I was creaming all over his face while I sucked and licked his cock. I tasted his flavor in my mouth and it made me so hungry for more. I licked him under the head and he started to thrust wildly in my mouth. He sucked and licked my clit. I couldn't take it. I started to come. I screamed and bucked my hips wildly on his face.

"You liked that, baby?" he said breathing hard.

"Yes, yes, oh, yes…"

"You want more?" The question rang in my head. Yes, I wanted more. I needed more, but I was so nervous. I never had actually sex with anybody. I was afraid he would hurt me. He just looked at me dreamily. He looked like he was in heaven.

"Yes." I looked in his with my most demanding expression, "I want you. I want you now."

He laid me out on the bed again and pressed his hard, muscular body on top of mine. He held me in his arms and proceeded to rub himself all over me. He was kissing my neck and pressing his erection against my belly. I could feel his pre cum stick to my skin giving me shivers. He reached for my lips and started to press his chest down, kneading my breasts.

He wrapped my legs around him before I felt his head pressing at the entrance of my vagina. He started to push, but I stopped him before he could go on. "I'm a virgin." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll take it slow, baby. I promise."

He pushed slowly, but surely until only the head was inside. His pushed a little more and I whimpered. I grabbed at his back trying to suppress the pain. He stopped and said he couldn't move in anymore. He looked at me and I knew what he had to do. He grabbed my hips tightly and with one hard thrust he broke my hymen. I screamed in pain. He moaned feeling the walls of my pussy open and grip him like a soft wet fist.

He started to thrust slowly at first, but picked up the pace soon after. My pain was all gone and my body was experiencing the most delicious pleasure. His face was buried in my neck gasping and groaning while he pumped his hips. I felt him biting my neck, sucking it while he moaned, "You feel so good…tight little Lety…" His eyes were closed. He was in a trance. The skin of his penis felt so soft so good in my…

I came. Hard.

I felt my skin flush as I pushed my hips upwards lifting him up with me. I felt the sensation radiated from my head to my toes as I grunted and shook of the remnants of my orgasm. He picked me up with both arms and positioned me on all fours. He gently pushed my lower back and told me to stick my ass out.

I felt the tip of his cock at my newly torn opening pushing in little by little. I gasped feeling the large head probe through the opening like a big tongue. He was teasing me sticking the head in and removing it. He heard me whining in protest and laughed. He bent down to my ear and said, "My little girl is horny, isn't she? You want daddy's big dick in your sweet little pussy don't you my precious angel?" His dirty talking and heavy breathing made me even more aroused. I looked at him and said, "Fuck me hard," and meant it.

"My pleasure." He rammed me hard into my pillow. My pussy actually felt tighter bent over. I was sobbing in ecstasy mixed with pain as he fucked me harder than I could ever imagine. He grabbed my ass and was digging his nails into my skin while he fucked me clearly hitting my cervix. It almost felt like he was hitting my organs. He was going absolutely wild as he furiously fucked me pounding his hips against my ass. I looked back at him and saw his face grimace as if in pain. Before I knew it I felt something hot envelope the walls of my vagina. He kept thrusting until he was spent. I felt the sensation of his hot softening cock slap on my right butt cheek. He left it there for me to feel. I suddenly felt hot sperm drip from my opening on my labia down to my clit.

The heat of his sperm made me moan. I began massaging it with my two fingers. Eric watched me from behind closely as I came once more, but this time I actually squirted my juice at him. I wanted to apologize, but I saw that his dick was hard as he was stroking it.

He grabbed some cum from my pussy and feed it to me in my mouth. The taste was different, but it satisfied me and I wanted more. "You want to drink from my cock?" he asked lustfully.

"Give it to me."

"Clean my cock with your tongue, baby." I sucked him off letting my soft lips move down his rigid shaft, trailing my tongue along it. I licked all remaining cum off the head and proceeded to suck my own juices clean off of him. He groaned and grunted. I felt it twitch suddenly before it erupted in my mouth. I tried swallowing it all at once, but some spilled over my chin. I was drunk with the flavor of his sperm.

He sat lied down beside me and held me tight to his body. He felt so cuddly and warm I wanted this moment to last forever. His kissed my back and said, "You're the hottest fucking woman on the face of this earth. I'm never letting you go." His face spelled pure satisfaction. I felt only joy in my heart lying here with the man I loved. I knew from that moment on he was mine. We stayed together until sunrise holding and kissing each other. Finally I felt at home.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
midtwnnycmidtwnnycover 8 years ago
sweet story

....just the way i'd like it to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not to bad

It was encouraging in many ways. I reminded me of when I played college sports and wondered who the chicks were there to see, us the team members or the sport itself being played?

It was good but needs a bit of refinement. Try more Descriptive Adjectives next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Claimed It was time that she became what she was meant to be. His.in NonHuman
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Possession Man is possessive over young black employee.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories