College cuckoldress

Story Info
How I became a cuckold boyfriend in college.
16k words
4.33
113.5k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three loud knocks, then a voice from the other side of the door screamed, "I'm here, open!!"

Despite the rude tone coming from the other side, a big grin began to appear on my face. And why wouldn't it - I had just recognized the voice of my new girlfriend Maria, and the last three months we had seen each other got me used to always expecting a great time on our dates. Surely, today would be no different! Her tone did not worry me one bit, I already knew better: it was all an act - once I let her inside she would hug and kiss me and be generally pleasant. She knew that I wouldn't fall for it, but that never stopped her from pulling these kind of pranks over and over to enjoy me calling her out on them.

Before opening the door I tried to compose myself and get rid of that stupid grin, but it only grew larger as I pondered over what an incredible ride the last few months had been, and how I really knocked it out of the park with her. I was a nerdy Computer Science student from Spain who had won a scholarship for a prestigious US college.

Before I got here, I was mainly excited about experiencing a different environment and boosting my academic career. Sure - hooking up with an American girl was on my wish list, but I wasn't getting my hopes up. After all, despite US college girls having a good reputation for promiscuity back in Spain, I knew that my situation was dire: at 22 I was still a virgin; being short and chubby did not help, but most of all I was too shy around girls and unable to face rejection. The extent of my sexual experience was having been friendzoned once and having made out with a drunk girl on vacation.

Something clicked when I met Maria, because I had the balls not just to chat her up, but also to ask her out. Perhaps it was her warm smile and demeanor, but most likely it was because she just fits my tastes in women perfectly: she's a short, thick brunette with curly hair, caramel skin, huge tits, thick thighs, a soft sexy belly, a big fat ass and chunky legs to boot; her skin color and hair reveal her mixed Latin heritage - she's half puerto-rican - which definitely contributed to her thickness.

When I met her the first time she was on her way to a party and looked absolutely stunning: hoop earrings complemented her long and voluminous curly hair and a tight tube dress left nothing to my imagination. I made it my mission to put my hands on those curves, so I got the number and set up a date a few days later.

During the date I was very nervous, but managed to keep it together, have a good time and finally kiss her in the parking lot on the way to our car. As we began to make out, my hands started exploring her body all over. It seemed that any piece of her that I touched made me hornier and hornier; my hands moved from groping her big fat ass to squeezing her love handles, caressing her sexy belly and finally figuring out how big those tits actually were. It immediately got too indecent for the parking lot, so I took her to my car to enjoy some privacy.

I thought that would be the chance to put my hand up her skirt or to take a peek at her huge tits, but as soon as we got in the car her demeanor completely changed. She stopped smiling, looked at me intensely and firmly ordered me to take out my cock! I froze for a second; was she trying to dominate me? I knew I had a submissive streak in me - I had jerked off to plenty of femdom porn - but I did not expect anything like this to happen in real life. In the meantime, my cock got harder, my own lust overpowered my rational judgement and, almost as if I had no control over my body, I did exactly as she instructed. She looked at my cock and then at me with the same stern expression she used to order me around. What would she do next? I only knew that I was too turned on to disobey at this point.

Instead of giving me further orders, she told me that my cock was cute and bent down to suck it. I wasn't sure what she meant by "cute", but I did not get a chance to inquire further as this was my first blowjob, and it was too good to think about anything else. I had heard they felt amazing, but I had resigned myself to thinking this kind of pleasure was only for popular guys, out of my reach. Maria was fucking good at it; she clearly knew what she was doing, and had no qualms about deepthroating it and make a sloppy mess of my dick and my pants. This clearly wasn't her first blowjob, and before I had a chance to even think about how much practice was needed to get that good at it, my thoughts were swept away by pleasure once again, as I was getting close to cumming.

This was only a few minutes after she started sucking me off - I was about to blow my load way too early! I was afraid she would be mad about it, so I told her that I was about to cum already because it was my first blowjob, and that I was sorry, just in time before my cock started pulsating and cumming. To my surprise, she just swallowed it all without saying anything. I thought not all girls would do that. At that point I was still figuring out how lucky I had gotten.

While I was still enjoy the mental image and the ego boost from her swallowing, she lifted herself up from my crotch, pulled me in for a kiss by grabbing my hair and started making out with me again. I could taste my cum in her mouth, and even felt its slimy texture as we swirled our tongues all over the place - had she kept some of it for me to taste? I was initially disgusted by it, but the forbidden taste and the idea of sharing it with her after such an awesome blowjob made the kiss even hotter.

After what seemed like minutes, she let go of my hair and stopped making out with me. I looked at her and she was back to her normal self that I had gotten to know during the date. It seemed surprising to me, but hot - I guess she just liked to be dominant during sex - which I just began to realize I enjoyed as well. After she made sure that I liked the blowjob, she asked me to get her home. I tried to go up to her dorm room, hoping that I could make the night even more memorable by having sex with such a hot girl and finally losing my virginity, but she refused and said she wanted to wait a few dates, which was fine by me.

That was just the beginning, because the next few months were just as amazing; we spent most of our dates together doing two things: falling for each other and making up for me being a virgin. The first one came very easy: Maria was smart, educated, lovely, feminine, everything I wanted in a girl. I took her on countless pleasant dates, and we always had a great time. Everything felt natural and we were always on the same page about our relationship, about wanting more from it: we became "official" boyfriend/girlfriend after only a handful of dates. It didn't take me long before I started thinking she would be it - it was waaaay to soon, but she was so great I really thought perhaps I had just met my future wife.

Getting me up to speed with sex, on the other hand, proved to be more difficult: Maria was very open and good at it, and was willing to show me the ropes, but I wasn't very gifted and wasn't getting that much better after obviously improving from the first few disastrous performances. I wasn't small at all down there, but I would always cum way too soon, before she had a chance to even get close to an orgasm herself - her pussy felt just too good, and grabbing her soft body just made me cum even sooner! After I came, she seemed like she was ready for round two, but I was a one-orgasm-a-day kinda guy.

I also had really bad nerves and sometimes would just lose my erection for the night. Luckily, she was very understanding about it, telling me that it wasn't a big deal and that it happens to guys. Fortunately, she could still cum: after sex we would use a Hitachi Magic wand on her pussy. If you've ever played with that toy, you know how powerful it is; I figured she needed very strong stimulation and it was normal for her not to cum during sex, so me coming too soon would not bother her.

Her dominant side would come up every once in awhile - she would order me to strip and either pin me down and blow me or give me a hand job. When she blew me, she would always kiss me and share most of the cum - it surprised me that first night, but by now I had gotten used to its taste. When she jerked me off, she would use lots of lube and she would tease me and mistreat the head of my cock (or "cute cock", as she kept calling it), pushing the boundary between pain and pleasure and driving me further into submission; after enough mistreatment, I would explode in a powerful orgasm and cum all over my chest and face.

I finally managed to snap out of the daydream with an erection and opened the door to greet Maria, who of course was very happy to see me - I correctly predicted she was full of it as usual. She was picking me up to head over to a friend's party. While I was busy getting ready, we casually chatted.

"Did you hear about Mike's fuckup last night?" I asked. News about Mike's debacle were circulating among our circle of friends, it was a hilarious story.

"No, what the hell did he do?" We both liked Mike, but we knew he was prone to doing stuff like this, and Maria's inflection betrayed her excitement about hearing how Mike had just one-upped himself.

"You know how he's hooking up with two different tinder girls right? Well he forgot about a date with one and double-booked the other girl, so the two girls met trying to get into his dorm room! Obviously they got pissed and he didn't hook up with either of them!"

Maria laughed heartily. "What an idiot! He guess he has too many girls to keep track of," she noted.

"Yeah, you're right," I said in agreement. What she said was true - Mike was very successful with women; I admired his skill, but I thought he was an idiot for wasting his time with so many different girls instead of focusing on one. I spoke to him once about it and he justified himself saying that college girls are just way too slutty to have a serious relationship with. I think he just got good at attracting those kind of girls because they were easier lays, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I mean, I was living proof he was wrong: Maria was the whole package, sexier and wilder in bed than those hoes he was dating, yet sweet, caring and faithful. Our relationship progressed very quickly and I had no resistance from her when we evolved from dating to going steady and giving each other boyfriend and girlfriend labels. And although I didn't dare ask, I doubted she slept with anyone else while we were still dating casually those first few weeks - she was so much into me! I obviously didn't sleep with anyone either, I was just enamored with her - when we weren't out together, I was thinking about when I would see her next.

"I'm glad we're not like that and we don't sleep with other people," I noted to her, summing up my train of thought, "it just seems to lead to more drama". I was enjoying our new relationship so much, and I knew she was too.

"Ummm, what gave you the impression I stopped sleeping with other people?" Maria asked nonchalantly, as if it was obvious that she would not stop.

To me it was far from obvious, I had thought she never slept with anyone else during our time together! I lost my ability to speak as I thought about the ramifications of her question. Suddenly I had so many questions of my own in my head. How many guys? Who are they? And why would she do that to me? Wasn't I enough? Was she going to leave me for one of them? "But I thought you were my girlfriend!" I was finally able to mutter something and protest, but my voice was shaking and I sounded incredulous.

Maria looked at me like I was a scared puppy and came towards me to comfort me. "Oh baby! Did you think that being my boyfriend would make me stop sleeping with other guys?" She seemed concerned but I knew she was in the wrong and it just sounded condescending to me.

"Yes, obviously!" I said, finally able to show some anger and backbone in my voice. "I thought that we liked each other and that we were getting serious! Don't you care about me?"

"Baby I do care about you! I still need to sleep with other guys, but it has nothing to do with how I feel about you," she said, trying to ensure me that my feelings were reciprocated. "I have very special needs that you cannot meet."

"I want to be the one who takes care of all your needs!" I replied in a supplicating tone. I was desperate: I was angry with her, but she was my everything, and I wanted her to feel the same about me - not sharing her with some asshole! What could these guys possibly do for her that I couldn't?

"Oh baby!" Her tone was even more sweet and comforting. She really seemed sorry for causing me anger and confusion. She sat me down on the bed, sat by my side, held my hand and faced me to have some sort of heart-to-heart conversation - "It's time you and I had the talk, you're ready."

She paused to organize her thoughts and explained. "You're a great guy and I love every second we spend together, but I can't be monogamous with you. I've always been a slut and slept around, but over the years I fucked some real studs that really spoiled me and showed me what I really need. I got pickier and pickier, until only really rough sex with huge cocks would do it for me. I can't be satisfied by a normal guy like you anymore."

I was speechless. I wanted to say something, to plead her to stick with me and enjoy our sex life, but as I searched for words all I could think about was her being fucked hard by these "studs". I started to get hard knowing that I could never measure up; I shouldn't have looked at all that cuckold porn and read all those nasty captions, but by now the damage was done: my girlfriend just told me she was a slut and a size queen, and I was so fucked up in the head that all I could do was get harder.

I was still wearing boxers, so it was easy for her to pick up on it. She grabbed my cock - I had just been exposed as a perverted weirdo! However, she did not seem phased, as if she knew I would enjoy hearing about that.

Slowly stroking my cock, she continued her explanation. "And after all this fucking, I realized I like black men the best. I love their dark skin and big lips; they are more confident and aggressive, which gets me fucking wet, and their cocks are bigger, which lets me cum without that stupid vibrator. I've been fucking black guys exclusively for a while now."

Until then, I was picturing her railed by white guys; I didn't really know many black men in real life, and I did not think that she was into them either - she showed me pictures of her two previous boyfriends and they were both white. However, what she just said changed everything for the worst, because it tapped into an interracial fetish that I had developed from porn abuse. I already preferred black cocks to white cocks in porn. In particular, I loved jerking off to curly brunettes that resembled Maria sucking off big black cocks.

Thus, her being a black-only slut made the whole idea even hotter; all the men swirling in my thoughts were now black, and their cocks were even bigger. I imagined Maria riding these guys, sucking their thick cocks and biting their dark skin. I then imagined her riding a big one in her dorm room and arching her back from a strong orgasm. I thought I could still fix it if I learned to make her cum like that.

"So you can cum from sex! I can do that for you instead of using the vibrator!" I pleaded her. Although I was a pervert I still had some pride in me and felt wounded that all these guys would outfuck me so easily and make her cum.

She looked at me like I said something outrageous and dismissed my idea with the same concerned tone. "Baby, don't be silly! I need to be fucked way harder and longer that you ever did. Think about it, have you ever even got me close to cumming? Have you ever made me squirt?"

I looked down in defeat and submission - not only I never got her close to orgasm, I didn't even know she could squirt! I immediately imagined her squirting on a big, fat, black cock, and got even harder.

"I know you try hard, and it's not your fault," she said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek while pulling my chin up, trying to console me further. "Your small, white dick is just not enough to satisfy me, and you're gonna have to live with that. But that's why I have my fuckbuddies, so you don't have to worry about satisfying me and can focus on being a good boyfriend!"

I was harder than ever, but I was still in denial. "But you said my dick is cute!" I protested.

She looked at me mischievously. "Did I say cute? I meant little!" She started stroking harder now, probably hoping to get me hornier to make me more open to accepting the situation - a mind game that I was proven to be very vulnerable to. "You have a cute little baby dick", she said, then bent over and kissed the tip. "Don't worry baby I love having a boyfriend with a cute little dick like yours!" she said smiling.

"But what about your ex boyfriends? They were white!" I was getting harder and hornier from her stroking and her demeaning my dick, but I still managed to protest. She had shown me a few pictures and they seemed ordinary guys - not just white, but also not the kind of hot guys I imagined she fucked on the side.

"That's because they were special like you, baby," she said, "hot black guys with thick cocks don't make good boyfriends, believe me I tried! I prefer my boyfriends nerdy, cute, inexperienced and small so they're easier to train, and my fuckbuddies black, tall and muscular." She stopped stroking me and reached for the lube - I knew she would use it to torture my head, which meant she had more mind games in store for me. I would not be able to say no to anything!

Once she fetched the lube, Maria ordered me to strip naked and lay down. I obeyed her, knowing full well that I was playing into her hand, but I was way too horny from this emotional rollercoaster and really needed to cum. She slathered my cock full of lube and started stroking the head gently - which was already almost too much for my sensitive uncut cock.

"Did your little dick get hard hearing about how big of a slut I am?" She said. "Just so you know, if you lie to me, I'll stop stroking you and go home."

"YES!" I screamed. At this point, I was too horny to care, and there wasn't any point in lying. When she stroked my cock like that she had complete control of me.

"Do you know what a cuckold is?" she asked me, while I squirmed from her strokes.

"Yes, I know that word," I replied. I never told her about the porn I watched, so I could pretend I just read about it.

"Well, I'm gonna make you my cuckold boyfriend now," she said, twisting the head of my cock in a painful motion that would always make me let out a scream. "And you know how I know you won't protest and you'll be a good cuckie boy?"

I wanted to say "No", but she was twisting my cock raw and couldn't really speak. My back arched and my eyes rolled as my mind walked the fine line between pleasure and pain.

"Because I saw your browser history, you faggot!" She said, and explained, "I gave you a chance because you were cute and thought I could train you into a proper cuckold, but imagine the surprise when you did most of the work yourself!"

I regained control and gasped. My browser history had all sorts of nasty perverted fantasies! Before that night, I would have been more scared that she would leave me disgusted; now, I was terrified that anything she saw would be fair game: all that stuff that I jerked off to but never considered doing for real... all that was now in the open and she could push my limits any way she wanted. I had just let this wicked, untameable and unsatisfiable wolf in sheep's clothing into my head, and I had nowhere to hide.