College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, shut up I am not." Jennifer said broken from her thoughts. In her mind, she thought Sophie was talking about Peter.

At that moment, her eyes caught Peter siting at the front, his laptop up and out. He wasn't doing the typical browsing; he sat there jotting down note after note. Sophie's gossiping had eclipsed the beginning of the class.

Jennifer said one last thing. "That essay was a bitch; I texted you a reminder, but your phone was off; I'm glad you remembered."

----------

"Ooomh, look at you," a deep male voice moaned, as the voice's owner impaled his cock into the blond beauty beneath his toned defined body.

It was before noon on Friday, and Jennifer was enjoying another hook up. He wasn't as muscled or as tall as Brad, but he had a GQ quality face topped off with medium cut wavy blond hair. As a symbol of his golden privilege, from time to time Luke liked to slip in that his last name was Bryce.

No one questioned it because he seemed quite well off, due to the fact that he had an excess of cash and always wore something Polo, Lacoste, or Brooks Brothers. The Bryce name worked to get the most out of your league girls, anywhere.

When you added the fact that the college was founded by the family, and that Luke was already higher than a ten on all scales, he went home with a different girl every night or sometimes two or three at a time, unbeknownst to his girlfriend of course.

"Right there, fuck me Luke!" Jennifer hollered out, but as she said this it ended.

"Urgh urgh," Luke grunted cumming, seconds after he pulled out one of the widest cocks Jennifer had ever been fucked with.

"What?" She said as she felt the twitching void.

"Sorry Babe, you're gonna have to finish yourself off; I was supposed to be somewhere like an hour ago." He jumped off the bed throwing on his clothes like he was a criminal making an escape.

"Can you probably, you know," Jennifer said pointing at her just used vagina as a signal to ask Luke to replicate the acts of Peter days before.

"No way, I don't do that- plus I just came inside you that's disgusting. You're joking right?" Luke asked with a laugh.

Jennifer's disappointment was vividly stamped on her face, as he gave her a huge kiss.

"I'm sorry; my parents are supposed to meet me at the MB 'Margaret Bryce' dorms, they're going to be staying with family around here, for the next week and a half until homecoming, so they can meet my..." Luke suddenly stopped before he put his foot in his mouth, which would totally kill his game.

"To meet your what, and why are they meeting you at MB that's an all-girls dorm?" Jennifer asked as she began to rise to her feet confronting the now clothed six foot two man, whose seed now trickled down her leg.

Pausing looking for a way out, Luke decided to put his cards on the table, "They're coming to meet my girlfriend Cassie."

"Get out... just go!" Jennifer yelled. Luke just smiled as she pointed him to the door as she grabbed for a robe not feeling comfortable exposing herself to him anymore.

As he walked out under his breath, he whispered, "Fucking slut!" She began to tear up as she caught the tail end of the whisper.

She had only slept with a handful of guys in her twenty years on earth. All through high school she'd dated the same guy. The relationship ended when he decided college wouldn't be a part of his future, staying in their Charlotte neighborhood doing God knows what.

They had planned to attend state college together. However his decision freed her to leave North Carolina and accept admission to the best college in New York State.

Her freshman year she had sex with two different guys, the same number as this year, although the school year had just started a little over a month ago.

Then she thought of Peter, could she really consider what they did as sex? If so she didn't want to think of the revised number, due to her other hook ups.

Then she remembered her deal with Peter, and it seemed he would be number six. She regretted it now, the last thing she wanted was to feel even more used after Luke's comment. She didn't want to legitimize the slurs of a spoilt brat.

--------

Jennifer jumped into the shower, and fifteen minutes later she was out the door; she dressed her mood. The whole Luke thing had made her a bit depressed. She wore jeans an Ivey league blue, Bryce University sweater and her pink Nike's.

She took the shortcut through College Park, which separated the college campus from the student village, where most seniors lived, and where the student population went to party, escaping the confines of campus security.

As Jennifer crossed the path, something hit her. She noticed a couple walking together hand in hand. She reflected on what she saw and what she remembered about having a boyfriend. She missed just cuddling with a warm body without the pressure of sex.

With thoughts running around her reflective mind, she arrived at the edge of Mack Street. Her final destination was only steps away, but she had doubts.

"I don't need to do this." She thought to herself. But something about her perception of Peter encouraged her to go. Yes, he gave in to her proposal but a lesser guy would have resisted less, and she did force herself on him after all.

Jennifer convinced herself that everything would be okay, as she hoped to put this behind her quickly.

She walked up to the big black door of number ten. She rang the doorbell waited and there was no answer. She buzzed a second time; she counted her blessings, but before she could develop a full thought about leaving, the door swung open.

Peter stood there in a red apron, for some reason Jennifer expected him to be less clothed. "Sorry I took so long. I was cooking, and the fan was on. Come in." He ushered the blond into the house.

As Jennifer followed Peter into the kitchen, her nose took over. "What is that... it smells good, really good?"

"Well, Publix's had this crazy half-price sale on lobster, so I decided to buy two."

Before he could finish speaking, she cut him off. "You cook?"

"I try. You seem surprised."

"Well it smells like you're succeeding, to be honest I've never met a guy who cooked before." Jennifer said loosening up, mentally and literally as she dropped her bag and took off her unnecessary sweater.

"Thanks," Peter said smiling. "Why don't you put your stuff on the couch over there, and we'll have lunch."

They sat in silence eating. Before she broke it, "are you a philosophy major?"

"No, business, I'm assuming you're not one either."

"Why would it be hard to believe that I'm a philosopher?"

"I wasn't attacking you, sorry. I just figured you were one of us business majors stuck with doing the mandatory philosophy minor." Peter said attempting to defend his words.

"Why'd you assume that?" She had another bite of the most delicious thing she had since being home.

"You don't dress like a philosophy major or look like a philosophy major. I wasn't calling you dumb. I just don't see many girls that naturally look like they could be walking down a runway, studying philosophy." He stated digging himself into a deeper hole.

"Okay well, you're right. I'm a lowly greedy business major, and I do hate the class." Before Jennifer could continue, all she could remember from Peter's comment was that he thought she naturally looked like a model; she was blushing on the inside.

"Are you a sophomore too?" He asked with a slight chuckle to Jennifer's statement, as he attempted to change the subject.

"Yeah I'm a sophomore; I figured that you were a senior like your cousin, how do you live off campus I thought only seniors were allowed off?"

"Well, it's complicated. I do enough courses during the year, and in the summer that I will probably graduate next school year, but technically, I'm still a sophomore. Juniors can apply to the housing office for exemptions, but they only grant a few. Oh, and Brad's a junior not a senior."

"Yeah, that's true," Jennifer lied not really wanting to talk about Brad.

Peter stood over the table scratching his head, awkwardly, his mind somewhere else. She moved the plates to the sink. "That was a great meal, by the way," she said.

Peter turned toward her as he began to speak. "So, ah we should go to my room." He said, making it sound more like a question than a statement.

"Yeah we should, I guess." Jennifer said blindly following Peter up the somewhat familiar stairs. Thoughts of Brad's jealously didn't come into to play; the kind giant was quite the player off the court, both of them knew that they were simply fuck buddies.

However, as they neared Peter's bedroom and passed Brad's, the question escaped her lips. "Is your cousin home?"

"No he's away at a friend's cottage for the weekend."

"Enough said."

"No actually it's not. I know you don't want to do this, and to tell you the truth, there are parts of me that are fighting other parts of me about this decision... I'm going to ask you to do something for me, and it's not sexual."

Jennifer stood there stunned at the turn of events. "What? I don't understand?" She said in surprised relief standing in the bedroom, which screamed 'I don't have a life.'

"I want you to write me an essay." He said as her eyebrow rose.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been trying to shake the thought since Monday, I have this guilt nestled inside me, and this is the only solution I could think of." Peter said as he pointed to the pile of books on his desk.

"You want me to write you an essay, I don't understand, for class?" Jennifer asked both confused with a mix of surprise and relief at the same time, as she picked up the book at the top of the pile it read, "Second treatise on Government, John Locke." Besides the pile of books, she noticed a legal pad. At the top was written, "The Longevity of Society & Morality."

--------

To Peter's surprise, his plan went off smoothly, Jennifer actually seemed happy to read the passages he laid out for her, promising to come back tomorrow to type it up, with this new agreement superseding the one formed in lust and poor reasoning, five days ago.

Hours later he stood in the kitchen, cooking dinner for the two of them; he had just opened the oven to check on the tray of pork chops. Somebody came up behind him and gave his rear a slap. His body propelled itself forward, yelling out in pain as if he had burnt himself.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? I was just playing around, is your hand ok?" She asked as he turned around smiling with his oven mitts on.

"That wasn't funny; I thought I really hurt you." She said with a straight face.

"Well that's what you get for grabbing my ass."

"Is that all your going do about it, yell like a bitch?" She teased, her face now baring a mischievous smile, daring him to reciprocate her actions.

He smiled and took off the gloves with one swoop, as Jennifer took off, and he bolted after her. She headed into his bedroom, and Peter followed, as he playfully pushed her onto his bed.

He landed on top of her staring into her light-blue eyes. Looking into the blue wonders opened up his hunger to unimaginable proportion. Peter felt so hard it hurt; his head lowered, and she accepted his lips as they kissed.

Peter's fingers began to unbutton her blouse; she was trying to lift up his shirt. Their hands and arms working against each other, they laughed into each other's mouths. As if their minds were now in sync, they both took of their own tops.

Jennifer's display was clearly more impressive than that of Peter's scrawny chest. He marveled at the stunning blond as his fingers cupped her double D bust encased in a black and pink bra.

After the initial glance, he was fixated on the beauty in front of him. His hands cupped her breasts and breathed in the same glorious scent his nostrils were surrounded by.

Peter surrendered to his emotion, as he lost control of himself kissing her neck, moving up to her ear lobe. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. In another breath meant for himself, he said, "God, I'm so lucky."

Jennifer smiled as she began to blush under his scrawny frame. Staring into her eyes without hesitation, he peeled off his pants.

Next he quickly took off his boxers. As Peter lay atop of Jennifer he began to pull away her thin black panties, but she stopped him.

"You're going to have to beg if you want to, you canceled our deal remember?" She said with a wide seductive grin.

Peter lowered his body and his head to her large breasts kissing her hardened nipples as his fingers encircled her areolas. "Please?" he begged, as he lowered his body further.

"Please?" he asked again as he now kissed her chest and her stomach. She began to lower her panties very slowly matching the lowering of his body. "Please?" he asked once more, kissing her belly button, and she responded with a little uncontrolled laugh as he tickled her.

His cock head was now aligned with her moist vagina; he stopped and looked up at her as she surrendered her hold on her panties. She looked into his eyes knowing what he wanted, refusing to give in. He tongued the outside of her bald mound grazing the entrance of her tight vagina.

Jennifer bit her lips before the word he waited on escaped her lips. "Please," with that Peter pushed his tongue into the quivering tight hole that dripped at his tongue's every movement and whim. His tongue seemed to be trying to wrap itself around her clit, as it licked busily.

He tongued her wet flesh, opening it further with his fingers. His hand returned up top to her large breasts. His fingers squeezed tenderly; her hands landed on top of his, guiding his fingers to her erect nipples.

As the moment intensified her hands dropped to the side of the bed gripping it tightly as his tongue caused her legs to thrash about.

"Oooommmgh, oh ugh, ugh, God!"

Peter's tongue licked at the top of her vagina driving her mad with ecstasy, as her clit absorbed the intensity of the keen sucking and licking motions.

His tongue focused intently on its target. His hands made the sacrifice of leaving her breasts, but before they could reach her vagina Jennifer's own fingers tightened on the sheets and the bed, gripping them. Her toes curled back. She more than moaned as she screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Without missing a beat, he pulled his lanky body on top of the goddess. He positioned his cock at her entrance. He moved his flesh along her opening teasingly.

"Fuck me, please!" She begged. "Fuck my pussy."

He slapped at the wet welcoming entrance. He did so while staring in her eyes.

He eased his cock head under the pressure of her succulent pussy, pausing and holding in place to take in the moment and to adapt, as his cock eased into the drenched but grippingly tight crevice.

Peter now pushed in and out, his ass bustling away. He was ready to explode at any second. "Fuck I'm cumming!"

Jennifer took this warning unexpectedly as her legs rose up to wrap around Peter, pulling his body down deeper. As he began to pull out she wouldn't give way, "cum inside my pussy!" Jennifer smiled looking into his eyes seeing the bliss as he filled her cunt.

Even after he came, she wouldn't release him as he began to speak she gave him a bold unyielding kiss, his cock went balls deep and snuggled into her increased tightness. Staring into her light-blue eyes, his cock solidified beyond what it had been previously.

He began to fuck her harder and harder on his own; he took her legs, pulling them next to her shoulders in a contorted fashion, pinning them as he fucked her into a frenzy. He didn't know where he got the energy, but he kept this up for quite a while.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." Peter said truthfully as he took a deep look into her blue wonders.

"So beautiful," he moaned truthfully as he pulled half his length away to return it twice as hard the next time. Jennifer blushed and moaned under Peter's honest kind-hearted effort. He slowed down, slowly pushing his hips into her as they French kissed. His hips pushing and pulling her tight wet pussy for a period elapsed of time.

Jennifer had a thought as she sat there twitching about. She grabbed for a pillow putting it under her back. Peter picked up speed as he rammed away into the arched goddess now hitting somewhere he hadn't before, and she went crazy. As she screamed in orgasmic fulfilled ecstasy, so did the house around them as an alarm beeped away.

Peter was quick on his feet as he opened the door releasing a thick amount of smoke into the room. He grabbed for the fire extinguisher and ran to the oven. He quickly jumped into action releasing the extinguisher and turning the oven off.

While Peter tackled the burning pork chops, she stood there a bit stunned and weak legged. More than an hour had fluttered by as they had sex, and she stood there surprised content and happy.

Even though the problem was quickly resolved, a fire truck showed up. Jennifer was outside dressed in her jeans, blouse, and sweater trying to hide her disheveled hair. They reeked of "just been fucked," with Peter standing there with his pants and a wrongly buttoned shirt.

As the lead fireman asked Peter what happened a few of the firefighters tried to deduce how it was possible for someone like Peter, to be alone with someone like the blond bombshell. They muttered amongst themselves about how impossible it was that those two were together. With one fireman actually trying, but failing, to get her cell number.

With all said and done, the firemen left the mismatched pair to a smoke-filled house. Jennifer took charge right away opening up the windows.

"It's going to take a while for this place to smell better. Why don't you stay with me for the weekend?" She offered as she pressed her body against his as he helped open a sticky window.

Not being stupid, Peter accepted.

That evening he packed a bag and, and they piled into his Escape and drove to campus. As they were in the SUV, she lowered herself abruptly dropping her head to his waist, as she released his recently well used cock.

"Jesus Christ, Jenn!" Peter called out accidentally giving her a nickname.

Her full lips locked around his cock. She worked it twisting around and going deep, as Peter simply tried to focus on the road. He almost hit a car. Her head popped up slightly and the guy in the other car who appeared to be a Bryce student gave him thumbs up.

Peter blushed, a little as he gave the stranger an acknowledging smile. She dropped her head back down not knowing she had been spotted. Well, of course, the guy in the car had no clue who she was.

Peter felt as if Jennifer's tongue had wrapped itself around his cock as her lips moved down and up quickly. "I'm a," He began to say.

In response, she lowered her head further, taking his entire cock in as he released himself in the depths of her throat.

Minutes later the two walked hand in hand through the campus proper. "So that paper I asked you to write?"

"Yeah, I was like two pages in before we you know."

"Oh you're going to do it."

"Yeah it's actually kind of fun. I get the irony of the topic you chose; I think it'll be fun." Jennifer responded once again befuddling Peter.

"I don't get what's happening here." Peter stated as they began to cut across the perfectly manicured quad.

"We're just having fun..." Jennifer said as she was cut off by a loud quickly approaching voice.

"Mr. Weston!" Called out the male voice, that neared in on the two of them.

"Do you know who that is?" Jennifer asked staring at the white-haired man in the tweed blazer.

"It's the dean of business." Peter said as Jennifer's stomach went into tangles.

"Ah, Mr. Weston I sent you an email but since I have you here, well I digress."