College Days

Story Info
Noah finally gets what he want's sorta?
783 words
3.76
18k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Noah*

I'm not your average college student, well this isn't your average college. I wasn't worried about fitting in or anything because I never had any trouble in that region being a 5'9 blond guy, with crystal blue eyes everyone just naturally liked me, trust me I'm not bragging. The reason I wasn't average is that I'm gay and being in the south that isn't easy, yet here I am the 3rd year in the biggest college in the south, Riverdale University.

"Noah I'm hitting the hay" boomed My roommate's big voice.

I carefully looked up to see Brett's emerald green eyes, and his warm smile. "Oh good night brett" I weakly smiled back at him, he waved and closed my door. Brett is a sweet old farm boy, his football player build and red-hair had caused him to catch the eye of many girls, little did he know that he was like a walking wet dream to me. I craved to have him plenty of times and he became the subject of my many jerking off sessions.

I layed back on my bed, trying to figure out a way to get him off my mind. "it's no use in dreaming about something I can't get" I whispered to my self. Ultimately I decided to call it a night.

//later that night\\\

ow, fuck I cussed into the air. I hit my head as I rolled off the bed. I looked at the clock and it read 3:30 am. Listening I heard the snoring of brett in the other room. He always sleeps like a log he has a hard time waking up, I wish I had a chance to wake up next to him I thought to my self, I knew that Brett had his fair share of sex with women that are. I just wanted a chance to feel his dick in my hand just once, but he isn't that way.

I got off the floor and walked down the hallway "I'm gonna get some water and go back to bed" I thought to myself. continuing to walk I stopped by Brett's room and peeked in only to see Brett in his boxers fuck how I would like to see what's under them. I never saw Brett with out pants on so this was giving me a deadly hard-on.

I walked towards him and saw that he was, in fact, asleep, I decided to test the waters and took my hand and touched the fabric of his boxers. He didn't move so I decided to be a little bolder and touch his sleeping member, when I made contact with it a tremor shook through my whole body what am I doing.

Then I got really bold and pulled his underwear completely off. I stared at his soft cock, it was bigger than mine and uncut too. I grabbed his cock and squeezed it until it got hard. Pretty soon, his cock was standing up until it was in the air over his stomach for a while. I leaned down and started to lick his glorious man meet and finally i gave in and started sucking him.

I had to be fucked by him, i went to my room and grabbed some lube, I lubed up his cock, and lubed up my ass a bit too. I straddled him and tried to force his hard cock into my waiting asshole. Fuck, it hurt so bad when it entered, but after a little bit, I felt a tingling sensation going up my spine, But he didn't move.

I started riding him as his dick was in my ass. I moved up and down and started going faster and faster. I closed my eyes and was looking up...before I knew it; I felt his hands on my waist squeezing me. Oh, fuck had I been caught? But his eyes were closed...he was dreaming or something? I kept going faster and faster until I felt this contraction in my ass, as his cock was cumming.

It lasted about 5 or 6 seconds, and then his body went limp. His lands left my side. He was breathing heavily now, and he moaned a bit again. I waited a few minutes, kissing his neck, and then I felt him getting soft inside of me. I climbed off of him and there was cum dripping out of my ass. I rubbed it all over my ass and on my thighs in horny excitement. His dick was glazed with cum and was as soft as it began.

I layed on him feeling his heart beat feeling our two naked bodies together, and slowly I fell asleep

TO BE CONTINUED