College Days Pt. 01

Story Info
A new teacher arrives at a college for young Emirati ladies.
1.7k words
4.24
19.9k
16
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gauguin
Gauguin
9 Followers

The first time Kip saw Fatema was in the gardens of the Women's College in Ras Al Khaimah, a small town an hour's drive north of Dubai in the Emirate of the same name. He was being shown around by his new colleague Del, a likable Australian who taught Business English and who'd been appointed his buddy teacher; that's someone who shows a new teacher the rope at the college and run them around town to sort out banking, phone cards and the like. Having transferred in from another college Kip had less stuff to sort out than the other new teachers, however time had been allotted for such activities and both teachers planned on taking full advantage to acquaint Kip with the various local pubs and coffee shops.

The new friends had decided to have lunch in the main cafeteria and due to the intense summer heat had opted to stroll the long way round to the college restaurant through the gardens. By pure coincidence this route took them passed the shaded outdoor coffee area which was quickly filling up with young Emirati female students taking lunch, eating cake and chatting on their mobiles. As they neared two girls sitting aside from the others Del turned to Kip and whispered out of the corner of his mouth.

"Now you're in for a treat, I'll introduced you to our 'special' student, Fatema."

On saying 'special' he raised his fingers and tweaked them mid-air.

"She's in my business class, in her final year. I'm not sure, but I think that's Ashia with her. I'd definitely like to root them both."

Del's bluntness surprised Kip, who just smiled shaking his head, but as they drew closer still he could see Del had a point. If both ladies were in their final year at the college that would, Kip estimated, make them both to be about twenty. Aisha was definitely the prettier of the pair, having a small almost doll like face and a petite figure. Fatema's appearance by contrast was striking. She was certainly no classic Arabian beauty. For starters she had a rather large forehead and like many young Emirati women, she sported thick dark eyebrows neatly trimmed level across both eyelids, almost as one. There was also a dark fuss shadow forming above her upper lip, giving her a soft mustache any young Italian boy would envy. All that was offset by her lovely large brown eyes, stunningly arresting, instantly Kip just wanted to fall into them. He also noticed that Fatema's shayla, her head covering, was wrapped loosely around her neck and not tightly around her hair like the other girls. Her two hands rested on her breasts and pulled the scarf down exposing her jet black hair.

As the two teachers drew near, the students greeted the them with wide smiles and genuine warmth.

"Hello! Good morning," they chorused.

"Hello ladies," replied Del. "I hope you're keeping out of trouble." He turned and winked at Kip.

They gave Del wider smiles and then turning to face Kip, Fatema did something that he would come to adore. Staring directly at him eye to eye, she first licked then bit on her bottom lip. A moment passed before Ashia broke the silence with a more formal welcome.

"So, Mr. Kip, welcome to our college. I hope you will be teaching our group. Will he be teaching Business Del?"

"I'm afraid not, no he won't. Sorry ladies. He's going to 'Semester One' with the newbies. No doubt he'll scare them to death."

Both girls laughed, Kip didn't understand the joke but smiled and shrugged in mock guilt.

"Hang on a minute. How come you two already know Mr. Kip's name? He's only been here a few days." He mocked a surprised expression.

The girls laughed again and the two teachers said goodbye and walked off. Kip glanced back to see Fatema's eyes following him, and once again she was biting on her bottom lip.

"Nice easy way to get booted out the country; with maybe a night or three stop-over in the local jail," mused Del. "But I reckon that one might be worth it." He was referring to Fatema.

He continued, "She gets a lot of stick from the other students."

"Why, for talking to teachers?"

"No, for not covering her hair, for allowing her abaya to flap open. you saw her. I tell you there are some really nasty bitches here, and not all of them local students."

"But why the joke about scaring the newbies?" Kip asked.

"Because with the exception of male family members, the family driver who brings them to college and the odd male shop assistant, you my dear Kip will, likely as not, be the very first 'man' the newbies have ever spoken to. Try and remember to keep your fly zipped up."

As they strolled on through the sweet scented gardens Kips thoughts returned back to the coffee area. Fatema did indeed stand out from all the other young women around her. Not only because she hadn't worn her shayla to cover her hair but also because her abaya, the thin black gown that all the girls worn to cover their clothes was left flapping open and underneath he had seen what she was wearing. Patchwork baggy blue jeans, a tight colourful top with a white blouse collar showing at her neck, and on that first brief encounter Kip couldn't help noticing that her breasts where quite evident even under her double layer of clothing. She also had an air of confidence that Kip hadn't seen before in any student, male or female.

Over the next few weeks Kip settled into his new teaching environment. He certainly had no regrets about his decision to move to Ras Al Khaimah, after four years of teaching at an all-male student college in Dubai he had requested and received a transfer to R.A.K. Same job, same pay master, different students and as far as he was concerned, a far better location. He had wanted out of the big city and the small town of R.A.K was just perfect.

His new campus was also small compared to the one he'd left in Dubai but the ground staff, a small army of Asian gardeners, had turned much of the open space into beautiful flower beds, over-hanging gardens and many covered walkways giving shade from the fierce sunlight. It was a delight to stroll the gardens, chatting with students and easy to find a small shaded niche where to sit and mark papers.

Each day after his morning classes Kip made his way from whatever classroom he was using back to the staff admin block which housed the coffee room and the teachers' work stations. No matter how he alternated his route between flower gardens and shaded walkways he nearly always ran into Fatema who often as not had Ashia in tow. Fatema had of course long since found out his teaching schedule for that semester and knew exactly where and when to find him. They would walk alongside him chatting and asking questions about his day. If other teachers approached the two ladies would peel off, linked arm in arm and disappear into a classroom or a side path or just stop and chat together. When Kip joked that people would start talking and he'd lose his job they just laughed and agreed and yet they always sought him out the next day.

Whenever Fatema met him alone she was delightfully naughty. It started by her taking his arm to pause him before one of the many notice boards scattered around the college to point out some inane poster or another, once even the fire alarm instructions. Always conscious of prying eyes, her hand would rest on his arm as long as she dared before they move on. Occasionally, she would drop a pen or a pencil and as she bent to retrieve it her head would brush against his leg, even once brushing his groin because he accidentally on purpose turned his hip as she straightened up. Her reaction was always the same, she would smile and bite on her bottom lip.

Although these encounters were dangerous and thrilling, Kip knew the penalty from flirting with a student would be a severe, but he also trusted Fatema, admired her courage and as she later explained, if another student made any accusations against her honour they would have to deal with her father and brothers. It was also general knowledge among the staff that any teacher who reported another teacher for unseemly behaviour would likely as not find themselves not long after booted out so to erase all the evidence of wrong-doing.

Kip was sure Fatema was going to take things further and he didn't have to wait long before she did. One afternoon he was taking a leak in the gents when Fatema walked in and bold as brass said, "I would have come in sooner but there were some students walking by. I think now they are all in class."

"And what are you doing in here?" He squeaked zipping up his pants and looking over her shoulder to see if she'd been noticed.

"Students sometimes come in the men's toilets to use their phone, better signal, more private." she smiled.

"Dangerous places for young ladies, men's toilets, Fatema. They are full of wild animals ready to strike at young girls." He feigned a cobra strike, swaying slightly and hissing at her under his breath.

"Oh, Kip, I'm not frightened of snakes," she said glancing down at his chinos while biting on her lip and with that she stepped forward reached up and kissed him full on the mouth. Her tongue entered his lips and he soaked up her taste. They stayed locked at the mouth for a few moments, her breasts crushed against his thin shirts before Kip broke away and said, "I have to get to a meeting, Fatema. Behave yourself and try to stay out of men's toilets." He quickly kissed her again and left.

"See you soon." She whispered after him. A few moments later she also left, holding her phone to her ear and chatting loudly into the mic. No one saw her smiling as she twirled round and went off in search of Ashia.

Kip walked into the staffroom and sat down next to Del. His mind was certainly not on any team meeting.

"You OK, buddy?"

"Yeah, fine."

Kip picked up the meeting agenda and pretended to read the items. He had no idea where all this was heading with Fatema, it both excited him and scared the hell out of him. Whatever happens next, he thought will happen soon.

Gauguin
Gauguin
9 Followers