College Days Pt. 07

Story Info
Kip finally gets to fuck Fatema.
1.9k words
3.83
9.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gauguin
Gauguin
9 Followers

Sometime after Fatema's big family reunion and her cousin's marriage, things in her home settled back into their normal routine. Which meant Fatema once again had the use of her father's Indian driver to run her around shopping and take her to the beauty salon. She was very kind to this young driver, giving him small gifts, hand-me-down clothes to send home to his family and, as with many trusted servants, he soon began to ask her for small loans. Not a lot, just a few durhams to tie him over until his next pay day. Fatema lent him the money and he always paid her back. Then one day she, she later recounted to Kip, she pretended to get a little angry, scaring the poor man into believing she might just tell her father he'd been asking her for money and he'd lose his job. After that the lad was like putty in her hands which is why one weekend morning, a Thursday, Kip receive a call from Fatema asking if he would be at home all day.

'Yes. Why?'

'I'm coming to visit you. Open your villa gates and my driver will come in. Once I get out and go inside, he will leave and you can close the gates behind him.'

She had it all worked out, had been planning the visit for weeks. Her dad would be in Dubai all day, the driver was hers to use and her mum and the other females had all gone to the salon a few days before. Fatema had feigned a headache and hadn't gone with them. She'd go at the weekend, she said, then meet up with her college friend Aysha for lunch and do some shopping with her.

'I'll be there in 15 minutes. Is that OK?'

'Fine, I'll go out now and open my gates.'

Kip's mind raced. Had he invited anyone round for lunch? Would David turn up? No, he always phoned. Gracie, his Filipino girlfriend would be working, her free day was Friday and the a half day mid-week. He walked outside into the hot humid day and opened his villa gates. He started his car and moved it forward to allow Fatema's driver plenty of room to drive up. Peeking through the cracks in the partition wall between him and his neighbour he saw with mild relief that Maria's car wasn't there. Then returning to the villa he checked the bathroom was clean, took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He thought about being naked when Fatema arrived, but remembering he'd need to close the gates he quickly threw on some baggy pants and a clean t-shirt. He's phone beeped a message, 'Here now!'

As he opened his front door a black covered figure flashed passed and vanished into his house, he walked over to close the gates. The driver had arrived, deposited his passenger and left again with all the speed of a Formula One pit stop, only a cloud of dust hung in the air. Locking the gate Kip returned to the house and the waiting Fatema.

She was there, her abaya and shayla already dropped to the floor next to her trainers. She stared at him nervously, biting her bottom lip. She was wearing jeans and a white top that showed her black lace bra underneath.

She started to speak, an apology for not giving him more warning. Did he mind, was he angry? Kip took her in his arms and kissed her quiet. Then he took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. She looked at the large bed and smiled. Standing on tip-toes she put her arms around Kips neck and they kissed again.

'Are you ready to become a woman?' he asked.

Fatema smiled and just nodded.

'Sweetie, take off your clothes, but not your bra and panties, I'll take those off. I'm going to get some wine, or would you like some water?'

'No, give me some wine, just a little, to taste.'

Kip left her alone for a few moments, in the kitchen he took a bottle of sweet white from his fridge and pour one glass to share. When he returned to the bed room Fatema was lying on the bed wearing only her black bra and white panties. Her jet black hair flowed over her shoulders, Kip had seen it loose but never like this, flowing over her shoulders. He was mesmerised by her youth and beauty. His cock hardened, quickly he slipped off his pants standing before her in his shorts which barely contained his bulging cock.

She seemed nervous, but not scared. Kip noticed a wet patch had started to appear on her panties and his cock twitched. He lay across her, his body across her beautiful brown legs resting on his elbow. He took a sip of the wine and passed the glass to her, she took the glass and a sip. He began kissing her neck, her shoulders, her face. He lent her forward and unclipped her bra, it fell away. Fatema's breasts were firm, beautiful and covered in the most delicate of fine dark hair. His mouth took in a nipple, she moaned and shuddered with pleasure. Kip lent back, took the glass and placed it on the side table, straightening up he took of his t-shirt, her hands immediately went to his chest. He gently pulled her close and her breasts crushed against his chest as their mouths met for more hungry kisses. Her hand went to his cock, caressing it though his shorts, then up his leg, under the thin cotton material and finally grasped his throbbing shaft.

More kisses, more nipple sucking and licking under her breasts, over her breasts, neck, mouth, eyes...

Again, Kip straighten, his arm ached so he sat up, more wine, the back of his hand caressed her nipples as she took small sips. Fatema replace the glass on the table turned back to find Kip stood on the bed, bracing himself, one hand on the wall, the other on the ceiling. She took the sides of his shorts and slowly slid them down his sun tanned legs. No pubic hair, she uncovered a long hard cock inch by inch until the circumsised head appeared and sprang up causing Fatima to give a little gasp of joy. Kip kicked the shorts away, Fatema lifted up his cock and buried her face into his tight balls, taking the whole sack into her mouth and sucking gently while cooing to herself with pleasure. The heat of her mouth caused Kip's legs to shake and he had to brace himself more. Fatema's mouth left his balls, she turned him around and spread his bottom cheeks open. Her tongue found his anus and tried for for several moments to enter him. When she finally pulled his cock down between his legs and started to suck him from behind the pleasure was too intense and he had to pull away in order not to shoot his cum there and then into her mouth. He knelt back down, facing her.

'Stand up, Fatema.'

She stood, looking down at Kim and smiling, she swept her long black hair over her shoulder and cupped her own breasts.

Kip leaned forward and slowly pulled down her panties. A thin strand of pussy juice stretch from gusset to pussy lip. As it broke Fatema stepped out of her underwear and opened her legs to show Kip her exposed sex.

Kip pressed his mouth against her open pussy lips and sucked, the angle was awkward but Fatema raised one leg to allow Kip to deeper access and as Kip pressed home his tongue drinking her wetness, sucking on her lips and clitoris, his thumb entered her and felt the resistance of her hymen. He paused, lent back and told her to lay down. He positioned her carefully, head on a pillow, legs open and knees raise in the centre of the large bed.

'Are you ready?'

'Yes, Kip... fuck me!'

Placing his cock at her entrance he slide inside her, as he met a little resistance and she gave a short gasp, Kip who had hold of her thighs pulled her towards him, Fatema's hymen parted and Kip's cock filled her virgin pussy.

Kip allow her a small pause before laying atop of this beautiful young woman, taking his weight on his elbows, he looked into her eyes, then closed his, locked his mouth onto hers in a passionate kiss and slowly begin to pump his rock hard cock into her. Fatema return the kiss, moaning with joy and locked her legs around his back.

He fucked her slowly, then increased his pace, his cock was ready to explode, Kip opened his eyes to see Fatema staring at his face, he came, he came so hard it hurt, so intensely he almost fainted. Instead his arms gave way and he lowered himself onto Fatema's breasts and lay with his head buried into her neck totally spent. Fatema held him tight. Time, stopped.

She stayed most of the day. They both walked around his villa naked. As Kip prepared a light lunch. After eating, he lifted Fatema onto the kitchen table and fucked her again, without coming, she then took his hand and lead him back to the bed room and asked him to stand legs open as she sucked his cock. She was fascinated by his balls licking them and cupping his sack in her palm. To finish, Kip wanked himself into her mouth as she held his cock head in her mouth, as he came she swallowed his milk, there wasn't much, his balls were empty.

When her driver returned, the moment he entered the gates, Fatema, once again covered from head to toe in black, shot from the villa into the back seat. Kip waited inside for a few minutes then went out to closed the gate behind them.

Fatema managed one more visit, about a month later. Again the sex was intense. Fatema want to try anal sex and Kim obliged. He was, however, reluctant to hurt her and only entered her a few inches. It was still enough to make him cum in her bum, a first for both of them. He ate her pussy, trying different positions, she orgasmed by sitting on his face backwards, grinding her clit into his mouth and just holding his cock in hers. The session past quickly. Mid adternoon her mobile rang, it was her mum. Kim noticed a change in Fatema's mood. There was a small mix up with the driver, her father needed him and her mother called to say she would collect Fatema from the shopping mall in half an hour. Fatema dressed quickly and Kim drove to the mall with her laid across the back seat covered in a car blanket. Kip parked behind a large truck and Fatema slipped out his 4 x 4 without looking back. Fatema recounted later that her mum was waiting for her near the main door. Nothing was said but there were no more visits, the driver was sent to work for the family in Abu Dhabi.

A few months later, Fatema graduated and left the college to work in a local bank. That same new semester a tall busty blonde Canadian teacher joined the college. Before long Kim was dating her and he had to break ties with Fatema. No more phone calls, but an email a couple of years later to say she was getting married.

Gauguin
Gauguin
9 Followers