College Daze - Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping my fingers pumping inside her, I slid my other hand around her back to pull her closer, trapping my dick between our bodies as we writhed in ecstasy, our mixed fluids making our bodies slippery.

Coming down off our shared orgasmic high, our hips kept moving, the end of my cock moving the mingled fluids around on her taut abs. Her hips dipped a little more, thrusting slightly as I felt her lower lips caress my swinging balls, bathing them in her juices. She pushed my hip back with her hand and pushed down on my still rock-hard cock with the other, slipping it between her smooth, slick thighs. I thrust slowly, the soft wet lips of her pussy caressing the top of my cock as I pushed my shaft between her legs, the head pushing through the gap, rubbing on her taught ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she hissed, pulling back slightly. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me; the look was one of pure lust and satisfaction.

"Yeah," I whispered.

My body felt relaxed, my hips thrusting slowly back and forth, the lust in her eyes growing with each passing second. I felt the connection between our bodies, this slippery melding of flesh and blood, and felt I could read her body and what she wanted from the clues she was giving me with her undulating hips, her heaving breasts, and the way she licked her full lips.

Sliding my thumbs into her waistband, I pushed her panties down. She spread her legs, releasing my cock, and let them fall to the floor. I stepped forward as she stepped back, my hip turning into hers as she lifted one foot onto the bed and turned towards me, our bodies moving in sync. I pushed my hips closer, seating the head of my cock at her warm, wet opening.

Sliding my left hand up to her knee raised on the bed, my right went to her hip, the head of my cock easing into her. I pushed slowly in and out, my hands pushing her in the opposite direction until more than half of me was disappearing inside her.

"Oh Jesus, fucking, Christ," she cried softly, the words matching our thrusts. "Mmmm, Cam, your dick is soooo perfect," she hissed, her fingers pulling on her nipple as she held onto my shoulder with the other hand. I finally bottomed out, buried to the hilt in her buttery slit. I felt the muscles deep inside her relax and tense as she milked my length. Her hips began to rock but I grabbed her, holding her in place.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"If you don't stop right now, I'm going to blow my load again," I said, shutting my eyes tight and thinking about baseball and math homework, anything to keep from coming inside this sexy goddess.

"Cam," she said softly. When I didn't respond, her hand moved from my neck to under my chin, making me look up. I opened my eyes and saw tears in hers.

"I'm about to come just from having you inside me," she said softly. She pulled me close, her leg coming off the bed to wrap around my ass, pulling me in close, her hips rocking slowly, my cock moving slightly. But I was so deep inside her, I almost passed out from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure washing over me. I felt her lips next to my ear, hearing her breathing quicken slightly.

"Come inside me, Cameron, don't stop, please!" She began to pant, but her pace stayed slow and languid, her tight canal gripping me within her.

"Holy fuck, holy fuckin', oh Jesus, Maggie, you don't know how long I've wanted you, oh, my, god, please, don't, stop, yes, yes, yes!" I yelled. She gasped as the hot liquid splashed against her cervix, her hips grinding her clit into me, her hands gripping me hard, keeping the pace slow and even. As my balls emptied themselves inside her, I watched a shudder start in her center and run up her body, her arms thrown around me as she climaxed. I held tight to her ass, feeling her knees give way to the orgasmic bliss rushing through every inch of her body.

Laying her down as she started to go limp, I managed to keep us both mostly on the bed. As she lay breathing deeply on her back, I echoed her with my head buried in her neck and my pillow, her red hair flowing everywhere. I stroked her skin, staying mostly near her belly button and sliding past her breasts to her neck and face, marveling at the pebbling of goosebumps that rose as I moved my fingers.

I heard her hiss as I slid out of her, our mixed juices flowing out of her onto the bed. She reached up with a trembling hand and turned my head so she could look at my face.

"Wow."

"Wow, what?" I said curiously.

"Wow, that was not natural, Cameron," she said, her smile brilliant, eyes wide.

I thought about saying something trite, or funny, or even stupid, but I couldn't. Instead, I was honest.

"Stuff like this doesn't happen to me. It just doesn't. I almost can't believe it happened."

She patted my face gently, her face furrowed in fake anger.

"You really don't know, do you?" She laughed as I shook my head in confusion. "Jesus, you're thick. Come on, let's go to my place and take a shower." She pushed me up on my side and rolled out from under me, looking around on the floor. Finding her clothes scattered around, she bent down and kissed me.

"I've wanted you since Eighth Grade in Mrs. Somerville's class." She chuckled at my open mouth as I sat staring at her. "Come on, let's go get a shower and we'll see what else happens naturally, shall we?"

12