College Daze Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was soon bobbing his head up and down and sucking him off to another orgasm. Dee raised and parted his thighs and made him lick his big, hairy black balls and chocolate starfish. Jeri eagerly slithered his tongue in and out and kissed it and worshipped it, moaning with relish. The white guy pulled his hard, engorged cock out of his pants and wanked himself as he serviced Dee with his mouth.

When Dee decided to reward his bitch again, this time around, Jeri did not even gag or sputter. When Dee came hard in his mouth, he drank it all down, as he shot his own semen onto the floor.

When Stacy turned up that evening, she didn't waste time, she stripped naked and came and sat astride Dee's dark hips. Jeri guided Dee's dark cock into his girlfriend's pussy and was surprised to see how wet she was. She started bouncing up and down Dee's cock as Jeri licked her clit and sucked Dee's balls. Stacy was soon cumming all voer the black cock and her boyfriend's tongue.

Jeri ate loads and loads of cream pies. His favourite position was when Dee made him lay down on his back and Stacy squatted over his and let him slide his tongue into her well fucked, cumm drenched cunt. Stacy was such a nice girl that she squeezed her pussy muscles together and rewarded her boyfriend with gobs of nutritious black cumm. Jeri lapped it up like it was a delicacy.

Epilogue

For several weeks that followed, the three of them kept their activities. Once, Stacy said she had always wanted to see a guy get fucked up the ass. Jeri gladly bent over and Stacy eagerly lubricated his hole, then she guided Dee's dark cock into Jeri's pink, virgin asshole. Dee fucked the shit out of him and Jeri loved it, especially when Dee banged it in and called him white pussy boy slut! He indeed became Dee's pussy boy.

Stacy missed her periods. 4 months later, Dee was drafted by an NFL team. He would need a couple years to make first choice quarterback, but as a 20 year old, expecting dad, he didn't care. Dee and Stacy moved into a big ass crib, and lived happily ever after, fucking each other and bringing more and more beautiful kids into the world. Jeri was always welcome to drop by, eat the cream pie, suck black dick and take it up the ass.

When he finished college, Jeri took over running his family's business empire. He married a pretty girl out of his social class, and was a good husband and dad, but on every business trip he took, you would always find him in a hotel somewhere, sucking and fucking one or more black cocks. He became a closet gay and an undercover white pussy boy for black cock. When his wife found out his secret, she wanted a divorce. But the deviously wicked Jeri introduced her to big, black cock. She loved it so much and went into black cock worshipping. The two of them started organising private black cock gang bangs.

At first they thought they were all alone, but through the internet, they discovered that they were only a drop in the ocean of the ever growing legion of America's black cock loving white singles and couples. They just rolled and wallowed in filth.

And that, my friends, is the motherfucking end.

I'm not joking man, I'm so, so sincere.

12