College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
He introduces her to her first taste of sexual pain.
6.2k words
4.58
33.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

****** This is a collaboration between myself and unpublaauthor. Each took a role and wrote for that role. I wrote for Jake's point of view and unpublaauthor wrote for Violet's point of view. We hope you enjoy it and will continue to write more. ******

*****

I awoke the next morning and stretched. I could still feel the vibe egg's aftereffects from the night before. Surely, I dreamt the vibe egg, the sucking under the table, the waitress's reaction, and him spanking me before letting me orgasm?!

With great trepidation, I checked my e-mail. No message from him. Shaking my head, I mentally castigated myself. I didn't want to fall into the trap of being the eager cougar slut rabid for his cock.

But...he had called me slut last night...and slave. I looked down at my nude ass and could still make out his handprint on my ass. A handprint of ownership.

I wasn't an imbecile. I knew what sexual slavery was, had researched the BDSM lifestyle. Had secretly yearned for a Master to take me in hand.

Groaning, I rubbed my hand over my face. I glanced over at my soon-to-be-ex-husband and snorted. When we first married, I had hoped he would be the one to satisfy every submissive craving I had. Little did I know; he was a little boy in a man's leather jacket.

Yet, this college sophomore had more dominance in his pinky than all of the men I had ever been with put together.

Ding!

Biting my lip to keep from squealing in surprised pleasure, I clicked to open the new e-mail from my...Master?

Mrs. Landover,

I'm about to open you up to a new life that I know you need. You obeyed me last night which showed me you need a firm hand to control your every sexual need. I know what you need and I will give it to you. Your body is now mine to do as I please. Have no fear I will treat it like a temple of the goddess you are, but I will mark it for disobedience. There will be limits to what we will do, but that will be explored together.

There will be rules that you must follow which I will give you as I learn more about your needs and what you can handle so we will start with these simples ones.

1. You will no longer wear panties (with one exception).

2. You will obey all orders without hesitation.

3. You will answer all my text and phone calls IMMEDIATELY.

4. You answer me with "Yes Master" at all times.

5. You will answer to "Slut".

Failure to follow these rules and others I will give you will result in punishment. In public we will remain in our normal lives. Now I will expect a reply by 10 am. Text me "Yes Master". If I don't receive a reply then I will leave you alone. But I know you will reply as you need me.

I looked down at my watch. 9:50. Gulp! He really means immediately.

With shaking fingers, I typed out, Yes, Master to his phone number. Then, I added, trying to swallow around the pounding of my heart. I want to be your nasty slut, Master.

* * * * * *

Yes, Master. I want to be your nasty slut. Master. appeared on my screen and I grinned. Now I needed to begin her training to become a good submissive slut for me. I went back to my truck and grabbed the bag I kept in there. Taking it back to my room in the frat house I looked through it.

A box of condoms, a starter flogger, handcuffs, lube, the remote for the egg vibrator, and other various toys. "Looks like I have to go shopping." Grinning I know what I needed to do next. I picked up my phone to send a text to Violet. Pick you up Saturday from your house at 9 pm. Text me the address. Be dressed and ready to start your training. I dropped my phone onto my bed and went to work on a report I needed to do.

It was hard to work but I did the best I could. My mind kept returning to dinner the night before. The look on her face each time I ordered her to do something. That internal struggle with what she wanted and what she "should" do. In one hand I am a university student she should not have an affair with. On the other hand I can give her what she has always wanted even if she hasn't fully accepted it. To be a submissive slut. Well I knew I could give that to her. I could make her what she needed to be and show her the world as she has never seen it.

Now you may ask yourself if I have not ever had girlfriends that allowed me to be a true Dom with them, then how would I know how to be one. Just because I never had girlfriends that allowed me to dominate them doesn't mean I didn't seek it out. I have been to many fetish clubs that allowed me to explore my cravings as it were. I learned what I could do and what I enjoyed. Now I was going to test Violet.

As I planned where I was going to take her and what I would I would have her do I grinned knowing just how much I would be testing her own control over herself. I was going to enjoy training her.

* * * * * *

I waited impatiently for his response. When I heard the ding a couple of minutes later, I froze, reaching for my hairbrush. The hairbrush was not going to be used to brush my hair. I had been reading a story that featured a hairbrush used for spanking, and I...wanted to try it.

In moments, it seemed as if my Master (I couldn't think of him as anything else, anymore) had ripped away the blindfold (different from the one that he planned to put on!) of my previous naiveté.

The researcher in me demanded information. So, I had glutted myself with images, articles, and stories that featured Master and slave kink for most of the night. I had come across and was absorbing stories from a website devoted strictly to erotica and had found the hairbrush spanking story in the BDSM section.

I looked down at the text. Pick you up Saturday from your house at 9 pm. Text me the address. Be dressed and ready to start your training. What does one wear for training?

Looking back to the rules, I rationalized that obviously He did not want me to wear panties. He probably wanted me to wear something suitably slutty. I had read that a slut should also be waxed.

Gulping, I looked down. I could definitely do with a touch-up.

With trembling fingers, I texted back my address and added, I'm counting the moments until I can learn to properly serve you, Master.

I then called the salon for a full maintenance appointment. In a way, tonight's training would be our first date, at least my first date being his slut and He being my Master.

Luxuriating in the feel of someone massaging my skin to glowing perkiness, relaxing completely from the tension of always having to be in control, I realized that Master was the equivalent of the massage. I could give over control to Him, as I have wanted to do with all of my sexual partners.

I felt myself growing wet during the massage when Yoshi, my favorite masseuse, started to rub jasmine oil into my breasts. She winked knowingly, watching my nipples harden from her ministrations. She had been my masseuse and confidante for years, ever since my bachelorette party celebrating my first marriage.

We had, at times, been playful during some of the massage sessions, but now, even with her wink, she appeared troubled. "What's up, girl? You don't usually schedule a huge maintenance session unless something major has come up. A new man?"

Should I tell her? I could barely voice it myself. But I trusted her more than pretty much anyone in my life. So, I spilled it all to her, including my trepidation at becoming His slave. And the desire to not disappoint Him.

She listened sympathetically, making clucking noises, before voicing an "Oh, my!" as I described sucking him beneath the table. "I think he is just what you need, Violet."

Shortly after that, fully refreshed and pampered for the evening ahead, I went home to dress.

I wore a sheer black dress with even more sheer black stockings. I attached the garters to my pussy lips, keeping my pussy spread and wet and ready for Master. Underneath my dress, I wore another of the black peek-a-boo nipple cutout bras. Over it all, I wore a black trench coat, belted severely, revealing nothing but my toes painted a liquid silver beneath open toed black stiletto heels.

At 8:59, the doorbell rang. With more than a miniscule bit of apprehension, I took a deep breath and reached to open the door knob.

* * * * * *

I rang the doorbell and stood there waiting for her to open the door. When it opened my breath stopped. She stood there in a black trench coat with matching opened toed stilettos. Seeing the coat meant one thing. She was dressed as a slut should be underneath. I grinned and took her hand leading her to my truck. As like with dinner as she got in I slapped her ass hard a moan escaping her lips. I went to the driver's side got in and took off.

"Master, may I ask where we are going?"

"No you may not slut. That is for me to know and you to just do. Understand me?"

"Yes Master." She replied timidly. I grinned at her reply as I drove us down the main adult strip. The strip of road has many adult clubs, both gentleman's strip clubs, male reviews for the ladies, fetish clubs, adult bookstores, and most anything an adult would want. I drove into the parking lot of my favorite fetish store. I park the car and got out to walk over to her side. Opening the door I helped her out of the truck.

The look in her eyes as she realized where we were was fantastic. As I lead us into the store the bell rang as I opened the door.

"Good Even Sir Jake. How can I help you this evening?" The voice came from Anne the store clerk. A short, thin, blond haired girl. She has known me since I first started coming into this store. "I see you have a new slut with you." She looked up and down at Violet. Grinning she walked over to us.

"As you can see she's needs to be trained and I need to get her some things to start. If you would please take her to the dressing rooms I'll go shopping." Anne bowed and replied. "Yes Sir."

Taking Violet's hand she led her to the dressing rooms. I walked up and down the aisles searching for the things I need. Having grabbed a hand basket from the front I placed various item in it. As I made my way back to the dressing rooms, the basket full of new toys to use on my new slut I saw something that made me stop.

There was my new slut on her knees, her face buried between Anne's wide open thighs. Anne did not notice me as she grabbed Violet's head and pushed her deeper into her pussy. "That's a good slut...eat my fucking cunt. Show me what you can do." Violet was doing a very good job. I didn't know if she had ever been with a woman, but it was MY right as her master to see if she was so I stepped into the room and Anne opened her eyes wide realizing her mistake.

"Slut. Get up and move away." Upon hearing my voice Anne flinched as Violet stood up and moved to the side. I stepped up to Anne and pulled her up before turning her around. "Now Anne, you know the rules. No one touches a new sub until their Master says so. Now I know Kevin would not be please to know his sub was over stepping her place.

"Yes Sir. He would be very mad at me." Her voice quivered.

"You also know that it is within my rights to punish you for your transgression."

"Yes Sir."

I looked over at Violet and saw her watch with an intense look on her face. "Now my slut. You will see what will happen when you disobey." She only nodded. I grabbed a paddle I placed into the basket and lifted up Anne's skirt. Noticing she was wearing panties I tsked. "You know Kevin's rules about panties." She nodded just as I brought the paddle to her ass.

"One Sir. Thank you." I looked over at Violet as I swung again. I noticed her jump slightly as the paddle connected with Anne's ass.

"Two Sir. Thank you." I continued to paddle Anne's ass as Violet watched. After ten smacks with the paddle I let Anne stand up and smooth her skirt down. I looked at Violet as Anne walked over to the dressing room door to open it. I handed her fishnet stocking.

"I love the sheer ones you have on, which you will wear at the university but on our nights out you will wear these." She took them into the room. As she went into the dressing room to put them on Anne and I went to the register so I could pay for the rest of the items. After getting a new paddle so it was unused until I used it on Violet, I made sure Violet would be unable to see through the bag as to surprise her.

* * * * * *

Inside the dressing room, I had to touch my pussy. I HAD to! Tasting Anne's sweet juicy cunt made my own juices flow down my thighs. I moaned as I remembered her taste, how she talked to me, and the feeling deep in my stomach of Master chastising me as he had Anne.

I craved the feel of being over his knee, skirt tossed up, paddled until my ass was bright red and gleaming in the florescent lights. Fingering my clit and barely suppressing a moan, I imagine the roles reversed. Anne is watching me, humiliated, being ordered over Master's knee and forced to count and thank the stinging cracks of hard wood on the pale globes of my ass.

Shimmying out of the sheer hose and into the fishnet stockings, I felt even sluttier as I exited, unbelting the trench coat and letting it fall around my hips, walking confidently with a bit of a sway to my hips to the register where Master again chastised Anne, verbally.

My nipples, already hard, pucker still further at being all but on display. I see Master holding a plain, unmarked brown bag, sinister in its generic concealment. I feel my juices again slide down my leg imagining the delights-and torments-he has within.

The paddle, I decide, is a given, and parts of me blush that have never blushed before, at least since I was a teenager losing my virginity. He seems to be not in the mood to talk, so I keep my lips sealed even as Anne cheerily wishes us a good time with the items Master purchased.

When we are outside, he orders me to hand him the trench coat. "For the rest of this date, you will not have the coat. You are not to hide the fact that you are a nasty slut and dirty whore."

The words, as I'm sure he is aware enflame my pussy further. "Yes, Master," I respond, marveling still that I'm calling a boy half my age "Master."

"Yes, Master, what? What are you? Tell me all of it." His words held a distinct edge, a delicious combination of dominance and impatience.

I sighed, feeling more of my nipple area peek through the holes in the bra. "I am a nasty slut. I am a dirty whore." As I spoke the words, I felt myself truly accepting that I was those things, not merely cataloging a list for Master.

He tapped the steering wheel with impatience. "What else are you?"

"A pussy eating bitch," I ventured.

"Mmm, yes, pet. How many pussies have you licked and eaten?" Not really surprised, I looked down and saw Master's cock growing hard through his clothes.

I cleared my throat. "Two, Master, counting Anne's."

He appeared impressed or approving, at the very last. "What else?" his voice snapped.

After reading and researching, gobbling up as much information I could in the last few days about my new desires, I was almost positive about one thing. "I'm a painslut," I whispered, ashamed of this more so than anything else.

He started the car with a flick of his fingers. I had trouble concentrating, imagining him doing the same to my nipples or my clit. "You are a what, whore?"

"A painslut," I revealed, ducking my head. "The thought of you spanking me as you did Anne makes me sopping wet." He smile at me as he back out of the parking lot. All I can think is, oh shit, what have I done now?

* * * * * *

Hearing her admit to being a painslut made my cock twitch. I begin to run ideas through my head. I know that we could not use her house or the frat house but I remembered a local fetish club that had rooms for members to use. It was a good thing I was a member.

"Now my slut. We are going somewhere for you to experience that spanking. I warn you now I will test your limits and you will do things you never thought you would ever do. This will be test one to see if you can make it as my sub. Understand?"

Yes Sir." She nearly whispered.

"Good girl." I reached into the bag and pulled out a black thick collar just as we reached the club. Parking the car I turned to her. "This is your collar. It is your symbol to others that you are mine. You will wear it at all times we are together here or in private." She lifted her hair as I wrapped it around her neck and buckled it. It was a simple black collar with a ring on the throat side for a leash. I left the leash in the bag and got out. Going to her side I opened the door and helped her out.

We walk into the club and I pull out my member card. Once we get a nod from the bouncer we are let in. The music vibrates throughout the club as black lights, strobe lights, and other various party type lights the dance floor was packed with people. Others were at the bar while more were at the tables surrounding the dance floor. I picked us a booth to sit at to let her watch the room.

She sat there in awe as she watched various couples move throughout the room. I watched her notice others wearing collars and begin to truly understand what it meant. As she watched the dance floor I slide my hand up her thigh under her dress stopping at her mound. She spread her legs a bit as I could feel the heat radiating from her. My fingers slide through her pubic hair sliding between her lips. I watched her gasp but her eyes never left the room.

Leaning in I whispered. "Tomorrow you will shave slut." She only nodded in agreement. Her eyes followed another couple as they left the dance floor. The woman was nearly naked wearing only a thong, star shaped pasties over her nipples and a collar with a leash attached. The well-dressed man pulled the leash causing her to follow. They walked toward the private rooms disappearing behind the curtain.

Pointing toward the curtains. "Master, what is behind there?"

"Those are the private rooms for playtime. Let's order drinks then I will show you them." I waved for the waitress to come over. Just as she got to us she knelt on the floor.

"How may I serve Sir?"

"A glass of Pinot for my slut, and a beer for me." I caressed her cheek.

"Yes Sir. As you wish."

"You may go." I noticed Violet watch the whole exchange and understood the staff were all submissive. I felt her pussy get more wet, if it was possible. After a few minutes the waitress returned with our drinks. I looked at Violet. "Slut." She stiffen. "Reward our waitress with a kiss." Violet moved with more confidence as she stood up and leaned toward the waitress. My cock twitched as their lips met and Violet placed her hands on the waitress's hips. I could tell they were both enjoying it before I whistled softly. Reluctantly Violet pulled away and I dismissed the waitress.

As we both drank watching the room while my fingers were in her pussy, we watched couples come and go from the private rooms. Once she finished her wine and I my beer, I pulled my fingers from her pussy with a groan from her and stood up. Taking her hand I pulled her to her feet and lead her to the curtains. Stepping through, we could see a hallway with several doors on each side. Most were closed with a few fully opened or even just ajar. As we passed one slightly ajar you could hear. "Yes Sir!" "Do you need more?" "Please Sir!" I told her that if the door is closed you leave it alone, if it is open look it to see if it is available or if it's occupied then we can watch. She nodded as I told her. We stopped at an open door and peeked in. It was not occupied so I lead us in. Closing the door I turned on the lights.

Her eyes got a big as saucers as she looked around the room. Along the back wall was a pegboard holding paddles of various lengths and thickness, different floggers and whips, cuffs, rope, and other restraints. In front of that was a barrel full of canes of different thicknesses. A small table with drawers filled with other toys stood to the side of the board. On the wall on the left of the door was a St. Andrew cross. In the middle was a padded saw horse. To the right side of the room was a closet with various costumes, towels, bathrobes and other clothing. She walked around and inspected each area and item. Looking up she noticed hooks and chains hanging from the ceiling.

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers
12