College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Limits, watching a punishment, and the start of...
12.8k words
4.54
24.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

****** This is a collaboration between myself and unpublaauthor. Each took a role and wrote for that role. I wrote for Jake's point of view and unpublaauthor wrote for Violet's point of view. We hope you enjoy it and will continue to write more. ******

I sat parked far enough away so she could not see me. I watched as she looked around before her hand slid into her yoga pants. Her hand was moving inside her pants as she begin to close her eyes. Though I could not hear her moaning I was getting hard just sitting there watching.

She stopped for a moment as I saw her hold up her phone. I could see her talking but could not tell what she said. I was just about to pull my cock out and stroke it as I watched when she crested and orgasm there in the open on the street. After watching her calm down I watched her hand move to her mouth. A second later my phone dinged.

When I pulled out my phone there was a video message from my slut. I hit the play button and there she was just moments before as she pleasured herself. "Oh Master this feels so good. I am so wet standing here finger fucking myself. I wish it was your fingers, your cock bringing me to orgasm. OHHHH FUCK MASTER... I'M CUMMING...." She then removed her hands from her pants and licked them clean. "Thank you Master."

My cock was very hard. I need her to suck me now. I started the truck and drove up to her. As I slowly pulled behind her I hooked the horn. She jumped at the sound and turned around. She looked as though she was about to tell me off until she noticed it was me. I pointed to her and then to the passenger side. She looked around then walked over and opened the door.

"Get in now slut."

"Yes Master." She stepped up into the truck and as she closed the door I started toward a secluded area I knew. We were barely down the road when I reach over and pulled her head down into my lap as my cock was still out and hard. Without a thought she took my cock into her mouth. Bobbing her head she begin to suck me like a starved woman.

I was glad that we were close to the area I wanted to go as it was getting hard to concentrate. As I pulled into a small wooded area I parked it and put my hands on her head. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock as she bobbed her head up and down taking me almost completely into her mouth. I wanted to be gentle with her this time, but something in me snapped. My Dom took over.

"Suck it like you mean it you fucking slut." I pushed her head down causing her to take my cock completely down her throat. She begin to gag, but I didn't let her up. My cock throbbed in her throat as I pumped my hips. "This is how a slut and whore sucks a cock." I pumped harder and was about to lay my head back and enjoy it when I noticed her hand move to her pussy. I pulled her off my cock and slapped her face. "Did I say you could touch you pussy?"

There was a small bit of fear in her eyes, but then it was over shadowed by need. "No Master. I'm sorry Master. Please fuck my mouth. Please Master..."

I could tell she wanted to say more. "Please what slut?"

She lowered her eyes "Please..." She mumbled the rest. I slapped her again.

"Speak up slut. Please What?"

"Master, please skull fuck me. Use my mouth as your personal fuck toy. Make my throat hurt." I grinned and without a word slammed her head back down unto my cock and fucked her mouth. As I pumped my hips I pushed her head down. Moaning I could feel my cock swell and begin to twitch.

She was moaning on my cock wanting me to unload down her throat. As I pumped my hips I could feel I was close to cumming. I pulled her off my cock again and heard a groan escape her. No sooner than my cock left her mouth then I was exploding over her face and up into her hair. She moaned as my cum splashed her.

"OHHH FUCK." Three, then four, then five spurts later her face and hair where covered in my cum. "MMMM." I pull her head up to look at me. I nodded and she know what I wanted. She scooped my cum from her face and sucked it off her fingers and hand. Once her face was cleaned I looked at her. "Now. You will leave my cum in her hair for the rest of the day is that clear."

"Yes Master." She sat up and I put my cock back into my pants before driving her home.

* * * * * *

Jake...Master...I corrected myself...dropped me off. I had sat in a daze remembering the skull fucking of a blow job that he had demanded I do before he deposited me at my front door. In the hallway, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked like a cumslut. A sarcastic part of my mind realized that I was one now in fact. I craved the cum of a college student. I wanted to slurp it up, swallow it, rub it into my skin, and wear it in my hair.

What had happened to me?

I was becoming obsessed with a boy...A BOY. Someone young enough to be one of my students. My phone beeped.

Looking down, I was unsurprised to see it was Master's message. "Slut, I will be by in one hour. Leave the door unlocked. You will greet me as my submissive at the door. I will be expecting you to greet me wearing only your public collar and presenting yourself, kneeling, at the door."

My heart thudded excitedly and my already sopping pussy dripped further.

For the next hour, I watched the seconds crawl. I tried not to touch...I did...but the thought of what he would do to me when he arrived tormented my senses. Time and time again my fingers plucked my clit, slid inside of me, and brought me to orgasm.

At the end of that interminable hour, I knelt facing the door, nude save my collar that winked in the sunlight that slid its beams through the window, transparent so that anyone could see my nakedness.

Because of that window, I saw Master and his reaction at eye level when he arrived. His already large bulge increased in size, and I licked my lips watching it grow.

He turned the door knob and entered as if he owned the house, with more than a touch of arrogance. Immediately, he began unbuttoning his jeans and pulling his cock out. Even though he was mostly hard, Master slapped my cheeks with his cock to become fully erect. Grabbing my hair, he then pulled me down on his cock, forcing his cock deeper than ever before as I choked and sputtered.

As he reamed my throat, he told me in his calm, quiet tone that belied the oral pornography of his words that he was going to fuck me in my husband's bed until I leaked cum from all of my holes to be left there, tethered to the bed until my husband came home.

He saw my distress and yanked on my hair. "What's wrong, slave?" he barked. The even tone of a moment ago was gone, replaced by a harshness that revealed his anger that my anxiety caused his pleasure to be interrupted, if only momentarily.

"My husband left this morning for his gigs out of state," I whispered, my voice hoarse from the throat boning.

Jake seemed to ponder this for a few moments. "In that case, I might come back in a few hours after we are done to spend the night with you. In fact, I will stay here until he returns, working on your training to become a complete and total slave slut."

My pussy quivered in delight. Then, I yelped as he used my hair wrapped around his hand to yank me to the threshold of my bedroom. I blushed as he saw my vibe on the top of the bedspread. He picked me up, carrying me as a bride being carried by her bridegroom into their new home.

I couldn't reconcile this chivalry, this courtesy with the rapacious masterful gleam I saw in his eyes.

My body hungered for his, and I told him so. He seemed to extract more confessions out of me than anyone had ever been able to do.

His deep, low, insidious chuckle was his only response. He arranged me on the bed, spread eagle. With kisses at my wrists and ankles, his tongue tipping out to taste the tender skin at each, he attached each to one of the four posters of the bed with four of my silk scarves.

One fingertip circled one of my nipples, eliciting a moan that was more primal than human, especially when he took the nubbin in a pinch with his thumb and forefinger, toying with it almost absentmindedly.

A squeal escaped me as the pinch turned painful, as he crushed my nipple in between his two punishing digits.

He laughed, low, deep in the back of his throat and released the tortured rosebud. "I want these pierced by the end of the month, slut," he commanded. Lost in his spell I could only nod.

"I mean it, Violet, my sweet slave. You will get your nipples pierced by next Sunday. Or you will find yourself in exactly this position with me inviting someone over to pierce them. And that will not be something you would enjoy."

My mind careened into thoughts of things I wouldn't enjoy.

"Now," he pulled back, his voice brisk as he slowly stripped the rest of the way, "you are going to be a good girl and let me fuck you."

At my overly enthusiastic nod, he laughed fully. All I could think was: I'm finally going to have that huge cock possess my pussy. When he settled at my entrance and playfully pressed the blunt head against my already weeping lips, my eyes could have wept.

"Beg," he growled, and I could barely babble a plea.

He seemed to take pity on me as I couldn't even form a response. The head of his cock spread me before I realized that I would still have to pay the piper. Master bent over, kissing my quivering lips gently. With a shocked strangled scream I felt him crush BOTH of my nipples within his fingers' trap.

The scream opened my mouth to his tongue's invasion as his huge cock rammed home. Not even my biggest dildo filled me to discomfort as his cock did.

He began to move within me, my nipples subjected to an on-and-off crushing torment as he relentlessly pounded me. As he entered me, my nipples would be gripped tight, crushed past the point of bearing. He would release them as he left me, panting from that release of pressure before he entered me again and his fingers again took them in their punishing embrace.

I felt my orgasm build, shockingly. I had never orgasmed while any of my sexual partners were within me. When I felt his ropes of cum shoot out from him painting my cervix, I sobbed as my pussy clenched around him, further milking his cock of cum.

That was my last coherent thought as I passed out, blacked out, drunk from the pleasure his domination wrung from me. My Master.

* * * * * *

I left her there passed out with my cum leaking from her pussy. Oh how I was going to start her training. A whole weekend with just the two of us. As I left I found a spare key hanging on the key hook by the front door. I figured I would need access to her door anytime I wanted so I would make a set for myself. Opening the door I stepped out just as a neighbor saw me. Smiling I waved before closing the door and walking to my car.

On my way back to my dorm I thought about what a weekend we would have. I saw the lust in her eyes, the fear of what I might do, but that fear turned into arousal. What could her imagination be thinking I would do to her? I arrived at my dorm to get my bag of toys that I bought when I first tested her. I also packed a few clothes that I knew we would need for the weekend. I could hear my roommate fucking his new slut of the week. Her moans shook the walls just a moment before I heard him. Just hearing them made my cock twitch. Several minutes later his door opened as she stepped out completely naked.

"Well hello Jake. Want to fuck?"

"Not a slut like you."

"Fuck you asshole." She walked back into his room and slam the door. He stepped out a moment later.

"Man does she want to rip your balls off."

"That and fuck me hard, but I'm not in to hit and quit it with her. Besides I have a new slut to train so I'll be at her house all weekend."

"Oh. Do tell."

"Nope. Anyways I'll catch you later." With that I left and headed for the store. There I had another copy of her keys made and picked up some food to make. I went back to her house and let myself back in. I could hear her call out. "Master!"

"I'm back slut. I just needed to back to my dorm and get some stuff." I said as I walked in the bedroom and dropped my toy bag and my overnight bag in the room. The grin I gave her made her shudder as I watched her eyes light up with lust again.

"Now my slut. It's time to truly start your training." I untied her wrist and ankles from the bed and helped her up. "As a perfect slut you know how to address me. You have had a taste of the toys I will use and there are plenty more. You will learn that I will test your limits, push you beyond what you know and will start with this. Do you remember your safe words?" She only nodded. "Good because we will use them this weekend. Now Go to the computer and take the bdsm test. I need to know what your limits are before we start. With that I smacked her ass. "And slut you will remain naked all weekend as long as we are in this house."

* * * * * *

The heat of his smack spread through me, and I struggled to stay upright. What was it about him that made me want to kneel before him and offer him everything? The intrinsic need within me clung to the inherent dominance within him.

With a sigh, I sat down to take the BDSM test. Surprisingly, my results were very skewed. Even though I knew herself to be a slut and a submissive, I had figured she might have been a switch. But no, any category that was not purely submissive had a percentage of 0. According to the results, I was very much a rope bunny, submissive, pet, slave, degradation receiver, masochist, and prey.

My mind exploded with some of the questions. I had never considered myself to be most of those. A hard yank of my hair reminded me that Master was waiting.

"Well, slut?" he asked, impatiently waiting my results. I tapped the screen with one manicured fingernail.

He chuckled, and I looked back to see a broad grin on his face. "Does that meet your approval, Master?"

Master nodded, tugging my hair further back to kiss me with bestial force, bruising my lips with the weight of the pressure there.

"But, Master," I asked, trying to think beyond the crushing pleasure his lips gave to mine, "it doesn't really talk about my limits."

"No," he said, "the test doesn't list your limits, merely what you are."

His glare turned forbidding. "What do you think your limits are, slut?"

In my public collar and naked before him save for that, I wasn't sure what limits I was allowed to have. There were things I knew that I was uncomfortable with, but he had mentioned that he wanted to test those limits. I had a feeling that declaring all of the things that I was uncomfortable with as a limit would be a "no-go."

Too, I didn't want to be a crybaby. Or a whiner who welshed on being a submissive. A slut. A slave. Just thinking that I was a slave caused my juices to flow in a way that I hoped he didn't notice.

He reached over and pulled and twisted at my left nipple causing me to yelp. "What do you think your limits are, slave?"

I pondered his question a moment more, knowing he was loosing his patience with me. "I'm not sure about blood. And humiliation. And really not going to play with animals. Fire scares me, too. But I really like the idea of candle wax."

Nodding, he considered them. "I can promise no to animals and fire. I don't believe in permanently harming my slave. But," he continued, "I think I can say that we need to make bloodletting and humiliation a soft limit. And you can bet your soon-to-be-red ass that candle wax is in your not-too-distant future."

I shivered inwardly and smiled sweetly as he reached out his hand, chivalrously, for me to take it.

* * * * * *

I grinned and watched her shiver at the sight. As she placed her hand in mine I pull her to her feet and into my arms.

"First thing slut is to get you back to bed." I lead her down the hall to the master bedroom. I pushed her onto the bed on her back and kisses her wrists as I retied them to the posts then did the same to each ankle. I heard her moan as I replaced the silk scarves with nylon ropes. Then she wimped as I pull a blindfold from my bag.

"Don't worry slut I'm just going to do a little experiment." With that I wrapped the blindfold around her eyes. She took a deep breath as I watched her chest rise and fall. I unzipped the small pouch in my bag and brought out my favorite dagger. I was not sure if I should have brought it but after the test I know it was a good choice. As I pulled it from the sheath I could see her moving her head to hear.

"Do you trust me slut." She only nodded before I gently pressed the tip of the blade to her neck. The sharp inhale of air told me that she was truly not expecting that dagger. I then brought it to her lips. "Kiss it". Hesitantly she placed a soft kiss and I moved it away.

"This will be like a second lover to you. You will not fear it as I will control what you feel from it."

"Yes Master." I watch her pussy drip more at the thought. I slowly slide the blade all over her body and watch each area tense up as it touched her.

"I promise that this time is just to get you used to the feel of the nice hard steel. I will not draw blood, but one day I will. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master." She moaned as I slide the dagger over her breasts. He breathing got heavier as the dagger traveled down her body.

"The enjoyment comes from not knowing if and/or when I may cut you. The feel of the blade as I slide it over your body." I press just enough to for her to feel the bite of the point against her inner thigh. "Today is to let you feel the rush of the blade." I pulled the blindfold off and watch her eyes get wide as she looked at the blade travel up her thigh and over her side. She shuddered watching the blade move over her. The more I slide it over her the more wet she got.

"Master." Her breathing started to get heavier.

"Yes my pet."

"I need to cum Sir. Please, please let me cum."

"How would you like to cum?"

"Please Sir I need to feel its bite. Please I need you in me as I feel it." She took another deep breath as I press the tip into her nipple. "Oh yes Master. Cut me. Let me feel it."

"Such an eager slut. But not yet. You will feel it draw blood, but not today." I pressed it to her other nipple and that did it. She squirted all over the bed. The sheet soaked up her juices as they splashed the bed. I pressed the dagger harder and she came. "You naughty fucking slut. Did I say you could cum yet?" I grabbed her nipple and twisted hard. "Did I?"

"AHHHH. No Master. I cou......AHHHH.....couldn't help it."

"Then we'll just have to work on that won't we." I twisted harder causing her to scream very loud.

"YES......AHHHHHH. YES MASTER!" I let her nipples go and watched as she collapsed on the bed.

* * * * * *

I don't know what got into me. When he had asked me to consider limits, I had listed blood-letting as one. Knives scared me. Yet, I panted, his perfect slut, needing to feel its cruel bite. To feel blood slide down my curves to pool beneath me.

Shame washed over me as I remembered cumming without permission. I wanted to slap my head with my hand, revealing my self-disgust. That's like submissive's rule number one: cum only when Master gives permission. All orgasms are his to control.

Master gazed down at me, and his frustration with me was evident. I had forgotten myself in my reverie of self-loathing. "I'm sorry Master. I will do better next time; I promise."

He reached down and slapped my breasts a few times. My breath released in a yowl of pain, even as my body reacted to the pain, my cunt flooding with juices.

Hearing a tinkling sound, my mind could not place the noise. Master removed something from his pocket, and I mewled. I had never seen them before in real life, save for the fetish store, but I had watched enough BDSM porn in the past few days to know nipple clamps when I saw them.

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers