College Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
George's Wildest Dreams are a Thought Away...
1.4k words
3.93
30.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When did life become so good for me? A large house, a fast car, a full bank account and a host of gorgeous; young; and lustful ladies as either my sugar babies or as my servants. But what if I told you this all came about in a week of what now seems like pure magic. Let me explain...

My name is George Martin. As of 17th December 2017, I was an academic, fairly boring and nerdy Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Dundee in Scotland. My past sex experience was, to be honest, not that good - no it was more like embarrassing. I had never had a girlfriend, I had probably watched enough porn to give my dick a permanent hangover, and the only girls I had ever slept with were prostitutes.

That said however I was always trying to do my best in whatever I did, especially in my academic work as I pretty much had nothing else that I was half decent at. Once again therefore I was stuck in Library desperately trying to finish off my Christmas paper that needed to be completed by tomorrow night. The hours passed by slowly by and before I knew it I could hear the bells from the University building striking 11pm.

Looking up from my books, I saw that there was now only one other person left in the library. To my delight I saw it was a gorgeous girl called Lauren who I had developed a particular crush for over the last couple of months. She had short blonde hair; an athletic build without being too muscly; a gorgeous tan which suggested she had recently been abroad; long luscious legs; and a gorgeous pair of perky tits. She was wearing gorgeous casual wear, including a short-sleeved t shirt and jeans, and to my delight she appeared not being wearing a bra.

Tearing my eyes away I started flicking through the textbooks on the shelves to find the textbook I was looking for. Finding and pulling the textbook and a shelf that was a bit too close to Lauren for my liking I suddenly realised that a small note had dropped out. The note didn't appear to be part of the book so I picked it up and muttered what was written on the note:

"To those who speak these magic words beware; for what you wish for will soon be there"

All I could think off was what a load of crap it was and so I decided to destroy the paper but before I could tear it up it just disintegrated right before my eyes. I remember being utterly confused as to what had just occurred so I went back to my desk to sit down in shock - Lauren apparently was obvious to all of this as she was too engrossed in her own work.

Sitting back down all I could think of was how I wished for this essay too just be done and to my utter amazement I just watched as the essay was completed before my essays. Reading what had been written I was astounded at the quality of what had been written. But why were these things occurring, first the note and then the essay? That was when I remembered what had been written - that what I wished for would come to pass - could this actually be happening to me??

To test my theory, I decided to use the unsuspecting Lauren who had her head in a textbook. Thinking very hard about what a pleasure it would be if Lauren was willing to do anything I said, all I could do is watch in amazement as she placed the book down and quickly scuttled over to my desk.

"Is there anything I can do for you master, anything at all..." she asked "... anything at all?" Getting very excited I asked her to give my shoulders a quick massage and sure enough to my delight she started kneading and pressing my aching skin. And what hands she had as I started to feel every knot and ache start to release from my shoulders. This sort of luck, I decided, merited a riskier test however.

I asked Lauren to follow me as I wished all our materials back to our separate rooms and set off for the university woods that surrounded the campus area. Hand in hand, we trek through the forest, dappled light falling around us. I pulled her away from the track and venture through some dense bush and undergrowth, to a spot behind a large tree, that reaches to the sky.

Lauren leaned seductively against the tree, and we started to kiss. My hands gripped her dress, pulling it down to her waist, and then I started to forcefully grope at her tits. I gripped Lauren's ass, squeezing feverishly, as she moaned loudly as she felt me starting to suck hard on a nipple and pinch and twist the other. I want her so badly, I needed to fuck now in this beautiful forest.

I drop my pants, place my hands on her shoulders, and drop to my knees, hungry for her. I take control at first, as I stand there, softly groaning as my mouth pleases her. Then out of nowhere Lauren starts to grind your pelvis into my face. Stopping just before she climaxed we switched positions and Lauren started giving me soothing head for my aching cock. This obviously wasn't her first time as soon she quickly started deepthroating me, with her sexy slurping and gagging sounds over-riding the bird calls and the strong breeze in the trees above.

When she let me up, Lauren suddenly started talking dirty like a woman possessed, a she-devil. I realised that I had stirred some deep tension in her and it was all awakening.

"I need you to fuck me. Ram that horny cock up hard into my soft, wet, warm pussy. Make me feel like a woman. Control me like you want to. Fuck me until I am sore."

Grabbing her roughly by the arm, I pushed her against a fallen tree, bending her over, and started teasing my cock on her pussy lips.

"Oh, my God," Lauren breathlessly mutter, as you pushed one leg up along the horizontal trunk, leaving the other to support my weight on the ground. She was spread wide for me, and I could get a nice view of her very wet pussy which was nice and ready for a drilling.

I was super hard by now and needed relief. With no hesitation, I pushed deep into her tightness, holding her hips as she groaned at my 8" dick while she gripped the tree trunk tightly.

I started with a slow and deep fucking rhythm at first so as to savour the sensation of my cock filling and abusing a pussy. But the sounds of a small group of young hikers coming down the track, suddenly raised my excitement.

One of my hands moves to cover Lauren's mouth so as to dull the sound of her feminine grunts as I forcefully pushed the breath from her with each powerful thrust. The other hand grabbed her blonde ponytail, pulling her neck back so that her tits hung and swung back and forth for me to see.

The hikers were getting closer. I increased the speed of my fucking to a frenzied pace, my pelvis slapping hard against her body, the tree trunk threatening to move with each determined thrust.

The hikers pass by, and I started to slap her ass with the hand that was on her mouth. Lauren squeal with pain which made her muscles tense around my cock even more, squeezing, milking me, as she cried out loudly.

We both started to cry out loudly as I started to spray her womb with my potent cum, grunting and jerking inside her like an animal possessed. The birds startle, fluttering around in the trees above.

Pulling out of her, I said to thought that Lauren should not get pregnant and told her to carry on with her normal life until I gave her commands to do so.

We threw our clothes back on, and stumbled back, weak-kneed, to our dorms. Naturally, I fell asleep as soon as I got to my bed, fully satisfied with luck I had received this night, a broad smile on my face.