College Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz imagines a sexual encounter with a guy from class.
1.4k words
3.78
9.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm more partial to fantasizing about girls. They're softer, they're sexy, and I bet they taste so sweet. But every now and then I get to thinking about having sex with a certain guy. Specifically, Davis, from my writing class. He's tall, has light brown hair and green eyes. His bone structure is fantastic, he kind of looks like Douglas Booth. And his voice, ohhh, it gives me shivers anytime I hear him talk. It's a nice deep, lazy voice, and I wonder a lot what he would sound like as he came.

Today, after class, I was feeling a bit hornier than usual. And as I walked back to my dorm room, I got a text from my roommate.

Liz, family emergency, driving back home right now, i should be back by Sunday.

Two whole days with an empty room and me feeling horny, it was as if someone was looking out for me.

When I got back to my room, I closed the windows and the blinds, then I locked the door. Reaching under my bed I pulled out a shoe box. Three toys are in there, all of them I saved up for and bought for myself online, all of them tried and tested for quality by me. The smallest of them was smaller than a pen, made especially for playing with my clit, the second was a hot pink vibrator, about six inches long with a vibrating tip, the last one was my dear lovely Rabbit. It was loud, but it vibrated and I could let it play with my clit as I inserted it within myself. I chose that one.

Closing my eyes I imagined Davis walking in through the door. I look surprised and try to toss the Rabbit back into the shoe box.

"What do you have there?" He asks in his deep voice. Without waiting for a reply he walks towards me, closing the door behind him. He chuckles as he sees my vibrators and I blush."About to have fun?" He asks, picking up the slender vibrator.

"I- uh-" I stumble over my words, unable to think, or say anything. He plays with the dial and turns it on.

"That's a good vibration, I imagine that it would make you come pretty quickly," he says without looking at me.

"It does." Why did I say that? Mortified I clasp my hands over my mouth, he looks at me and laughs softly.

"Yeah," he moves closer to me, "Tell me, when you come do you scream?" He moves the vibrator and places it on my breast. I take in a quick breath, holding in a moan. "Do you Lizzie?" He moves the vibrator in slow circles around my breasts, waiting for the answer but I can't speak, and suddenly I softly moan and he grins. "You know Lizzie, you're hot. I've been thinking about fucking you since I saw you on the first day of class. Your tits barely held in that tank top, your tight jeans showing off your ass. I thought about bending you over a desk and fucking you from behind, of making you come, of tasting you as you did. But I never thought about toys." He moves the vibrator lower, to my stomach, "I can see that was a mistake."

"Take off your shirt." He tells me, "I want to see your naked tits." I do as he says and I stand in front of him, topless. He turns off the vibrator and tosses it on the bed. "Just as I suspected, you've got great tits, Lizzie." He takes on in his large left hand and begins to play with my hard nipple, the other he takes into his mouth. I pull his head closer to my breast, wanting more and more from him.

He reaches his right hand down and begins to unbuckle my pants. I move back from him and pull them off, my panties follow.

"Get on the bed," he looks at me with lusty eyes and I do as he says. My back is pressed against the wall and he pulls my legs apart. He grabs the small vibrator and turns it on. He plays with it, lightly pressing it against my wet lips never really giving my a true taste of it. My hips buck, wanting more but it's a while before he does.

"How do you taste Lizzie?" He asks, kneeling on the floor, he tugs on my legs, pulling my hot wet pussy towards his face and he licks my lips. He teases with his mouth just as he teased with the vibrator. My moans are louder now, and he seems to like that very much as he moves the vibrator closer to my clit.

"Oh god, oh god, make me come, please, please." I beg and he chuckles into my pussy, the vibrations making it feel so wonderful.

Davis seems to take the growing moans as a challenge and he places the vibrator right on my clit, it's on the lowest setting but it feels so damn good. His tongue begins to fuck me and I feel a growing sensation in my stomach. I come, loudly, gloriously, and squirting. His face is damp with my juices but he doesn't seem to mind.

"I want you to fuck me Davis. Right over the desk. I want you to make me beg before you let me come, I want it hard and fast, do you think you can do that?"

He takes his pants off as an answer. I smile and move over to the desk, "No," he stops me. "Just wait."

I stand still, willing to do as he says. His erection springs free from his briefs. He's big, but then again my knowledge is limited to vibrators and porn.

"Come here" he motions towards me and before he can say it I know what he wants. I kneel before his cock and I kiss it, then I begin to lick his shaft before taking it into my mouth. He groans and begins to rock his hips back and forth.

"God, Lizzie" is all he can manage to say. I take him in as far as I can, my eyes beginning to water and I decide to bring my hands into play, stroking his cock and balls and I suck him off.

"Oh god, oh god," he pulls his cock out of my mouth and grunts, his seed hitting me on the face and on my breasts. Davis looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Jesus Lizzie." He's collapsed onto the bed, but I can't let him off that easily.

"Davis..." I say, slowly making my way up his body, kissing his legs, then his thighs, running my tongue over his cock, and tenderly kissing his balls. He lifts his head up, "You promised, Davis." I kiss up his stomach and run my hands up and down his body slowly.

"I..." he looks at me nervously, "I don't know if I can." I kiss his neck, and nibble on his right ear.

"Can't do what, Davis?" My fingers run just above his flaccid penis, just enough for him to feel it's presence, not enough for him to feel my touch. My left hand runs through his hair and I pull him towards me and I kiss him roughly.

"Uhn" is the sound he makes as I pull away from his face. He licks his lips and his cock stiffens up again, jumping into my hand.

"Let's try this again, shall we Davis?" I pull him up into a standing position, he looks at me and he begins to grin. He pulls me roughly up against him, his right hand holding me firmly against his body as his left slowly travels down to my pussy. His fingers part my lips, testing the wetness. He finds my clit and plays with it for a little while. "Oh, Davis, mmhh." I moan, wriggling my body. Suddenly he removes his fingers, I open my eyes to protest but he's already spinning me around to face my desk.

"Lean over it," he commands and I do, my arms firmly down. My breasts float just above the desktop, jiggling slightly as he positions me.

Without a warning he's inside me, pumping hard and fast. His right hand on my right breast toying with my nipple and his left on my clit teasing me into ecstasy.

He makes me cum twice before he shoots out his seed. I collapse onto the desk, exhausted, and his weight rests down on me.

I open my eyes to see an empty room. I clean my toys and put them back in their hiding place before going to the shower to clean myself.