College Freshman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary once again starts his interrogation, "So you have seen everyone of you roommates cocks?"

With his cock in my mouth I ignored the question and did not answer.

"Did you ever jerk them off? Give them a blow job? Were you naked when you did this?', were just some of his questions.

I worked his cock with my mouth furiously until his first spurt of white goo hit the back of my throat. I worked on him until he was dry and then I sat up.

"Listen, we had this conversation last night," as I was getting upset. "They see me naked and that is it. If you can't deal then I suggest again that you leave. I gave you a nice blow job to send you off with."

Gary once again took his coat and left. It was two days before I heard from him again and I ignored his calls. In another two days winter break would be over and I was extremely horny. I called Gary back and once again he apologized for his behavior. I told him to come over around 8 and we would talk about it.

Just before 8, I went into my bedroom and took off all my clothes. When the knock on the door came I answered it in the nude. Gary came in and couldn't believe his eyes.

I did a slow 360 degree turn and said to him, "Now you have seen everything that my room mates have seen but they did not get to play with my tits or get a blow job. We can make this complete and I can let you fuck me but I don't want any questions, is that clear?"

He grabbed me, pulled me close to him and started to kiss me more passionately then ever before. While kissing him I helped him wriggle out of his clothes and we led each other to the couch. I had him lie on his back while I straddled his face. I pushed my vagina onto his mouth as I bent over to take his penis in my mouth. He had to clear a path through my pubic hair with his finger to the top of my slit. His tongue was absolutely wonderful as it did circles around my clit and occasionally got inserted into my tunnel. Inserting only the head of his cock into my mouth, I drooled on his shaft to lubricate it. I then took both hands and gently twisted his shaft in both directions at the same time. Gary let out a groan that made me think he was going to blow his load right then but he held back.

I then sat up, got off the couch, only to re-straddle across the hips while taking his now purple headed penis deep into my vagina. I rode him for what must have been over 20 minutes until I felt the cock inside of me spasm and deliver a load of white lubricant to my cavern. Fearing he would start to soften I increased the speed of my pussy sliding up and down his shaft until finally I could feel my own flood seep between our bodies accompanied by a very satisfying orgasm. I collapsed on his chest, allowing his male member to reside in me for as long as he could.

It was getting late so we both picked up our clothes and went to my bedroom. He only asked one question that night and that was, could he sleep with me a few nights a week in the upcoming semester? I told him I would have to check with my roommates as we drifted off to sleep.

The next day Gary and I fucked our brains out because my roomies would be back tomorrow. I assured him I would talk to them about him sleeping over and let him know when we could get together.

Slowly but surely the next day they all came back to the dorm. Exchanging stories about what they did on break I offered up the fact that I had found a boy friend while they were away. They took it in stride and we went on to look at class schedules. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday would be tough in the morning because we all had early morning classes. That aside the guys tended to unpacking and getting ready for tomorrow, Monday, the first day back. Just as in the first semester, there were naked bodies all over in the morning taking showers, eliminating the morning pee, brushing teeth, combing hair, etc. with the occasional bump between bodies. We all got out on time and had a great first day. That evening I approached the guys about Gary and the possibility of him staying over a few nights a week. No one had any objections but they asked to meet him first before a final approval so I called Gary and asked him to come over Tuesday night and bring pizza to meet the guys. Gary showed at about 6 with two pies and I introduced him to Dave, Drew, Robert and Jason. As we ate and the guys seemed to get along well but kept talking about guy stuff to which I was becoming accustomed.

After Gary left we all discussed my proposal. Since the guys were always able to go home for the weekend and see their girlfriends, it was agreed Gray could stay overnight on occasion.

I waited a week before asking Gary to stay overnight on a Wednesday. He showed up at the dorm around 9 and we went straight to my bedroom. We kissed and fondled each other for about 30 minutes I guess and then we stripped our clothes off. We went straight to the 69 position and as I sucked his cock he worked miracles with his tongue on my pussy. Gary would bring me to the brink of an orgasm and the stop. Wait about 5 minutes and start in on me again. When I was almost there he would do the same thing and stop just short of an orgasm.

He started in on me again and just as I was about to climax he asked me, "What would you do for me if I helped you have this orgasm?"

Without thinking and my body on the brink of a tremendous orgasm, I responded, "Anything you want."

He flipped me on my back, got his cock between my legs and in one move sunk into me as deep as he possibly could. The mere insertion of his member into my pussy brought forth the orgasm I so desperately wanted and I placed a pillow over my head to muffle my moans of ecstasy. Just a few more strokes in and out of my pussy and I could feel a warm liquid running toward my asshole. We cuddled for a while longer before pulling up a blanket and drifting off to sleep.

The alarm went off and as I got out of bed I could feel Gary's cum start to run down the inside of my thigh. I ran to the bathroom hoping to jump into a shower. My roommates obviously knew what Gary and I did last night but I did not need to give them the visual of cum running out of me to eliminate any doubts in their minds. Just as I climbed in the shower and turned the water on Jason came in behind me with morning wood. I turned on an angle so he could not see between my legs and started to wash. Jason moved to the sink in order to shave and to my surprise Gary came in to urinate. I finished showering and moved to the sink so I could blow dry my hair. Jason jumped in the shower and started to watch. Then in came Robert with his hard black cock needing to use the toilet all the while Gary just watching everyone. Making my way back to my bedroom, Gary followed right behind me. Dressing for class, Gary asked if I realized that both Robert and Jason were checking out my tits, ass and pussy?

I remarked, "What did you expect, they are guys." Then I turned to Gary and grabbed his cock and said, "But you get to play with all of those things."

One by one we left for class and Gary left with me to head back to his dorm for a change of clothes. The next time Gary and I caught up with each other was in a class we had together on Tuesday. Class finished at 1pm and we decided to go back to my dorm. When we got there the only one there was Drew watching TV and going through some books. We all said hello to each other as Gary and I went off to my room. Once my bedroom door closed Gary dropped any pretense of passion or romance and went straight to sex. He had my top and bra off in seconds. Pushing me back on my bed he started sucking my nipples and biting them. It wasn't long before he was almost ripping my jeans off of my body, leaving me on the bed totally naked. Without undressing himself he took one hand and inserted two fingers into my pussy. Then he proceeded to work on my clit as he alternated between tongue and fingers. His fingers explored my vagina and unexpectedly he hit my g-spot. He worked that spot so hard I was about to pop when suddenly he withdrew his hand leaving me wanting more. Taking off his shoes and shirt his fingers were back inside my pussy and rubbing my spot once again. Bringing me to almost another orgasm he once again stopped. This time he removed the rest of his clothes and when done went back inside me while he licked and played with my nipples.

With my pussy screaming for an orgasm he stopped and asked, "What would you do for me if I helped you have this orgasm?"

Quickly I responded, "Anything you want."

"Then I want you to go out into the living room and bring Drew in here so I can watch him fuck you. Then I want to fuck you. Okay?" Gary asked.

I was too far gone sexually to argue and object. I got up out of bed and made my way to the bedroom door. Walking over and standing directly in front of Drew I asked if he would help me in the bedroom. The puzzled look on his face explained everything as he looked at my crotch. It was totally saturated with my pussy juice and my scent permeated the air. I walked back to my room with Drew right behind me. Once inside Gary made up this bullshit story about how he was unable to make me cum and asked Drew if he could help me get off. Still holding on to the top of my climax I went and lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Drew quickly tented his pants and then started to remove his clothes. In a few minutes he was inside my vagina and building a rythym. A picture came to my mind of the day I saw him jerk off and how his sperm must have flown two feet in the air. I absolutely exploded in minutes of him entering me. Drew started to withdraw from my vagina and I whispered in his ear to stay and finish. He continued to pump into me for a time and suddenly I could feel his sperm coating the inside of my vagina. After a few minutes he withdrew his cock from me, gathered his clothes and left my room. No sooner did that door close that Gary was back on top of me but with his cock in me instead of his fingers. I could feel a second orgasm starting to build within minutes of his invasion. Gary now had me screaming into my pillow in ecstasy. As my second orgasm crashed over me like waves, Gary showed no signs of stopping. He continued to pump into me for what seemed like hours of pleasure. I felt his cock swell and I could feel a third orgasm coming to life in my vagina. Spewing his seed deep inside me I knew I was on the edge of orgasm number three. Long after he emptied his balls into me he continued to work me for that third orgasm and when it hit I knew there was nothing left in either of us. Totally exhausted I pulled the covers over me and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when I awoke there was no sign of Gary and a huge puddle of sperm was between my legs on my bed sheets. I waited until the dorm went quiet before I came out of my room and headed for the shower. I feared that the remnants of Drew and Gary would be on display as I made my way to the bathroom. While I was showering it really hit me that I had fucked and allowed two men to cum in me last night while I experienced 3 orgasms. I felt a little slutty and a lot turned on. I also wondered how this would affect my relationship with Drew.

Thursday morning I got the answer to my question. I needed to relieve my bladder and while doing so Drew came into the bathroom to shower. I wiped my crotch and stood up while Drew reached for a two handfuls of my body. One hand on my tits and the other on my ass and he rubbed them for about a minute. Then just before entering the shower he took my hand and placed it on his semi erect cock and just as quickly let my hand go. Hoping the other guys did not notice I went about my business.

It was Friday and I only had one class that morning. Gary stopped by the dorm where the only ones there were nerdy Dave and myself. Gary was making motions that he wanted the two of us to go to my bedroom. I closed the door and proceeded to take my top off so Gary could fondle my breasts. We fell on the bed where he started to suck on my nipples. When they were both rock hard he started to move a hand down inside my pants and panties. Slowly but surely Gary helped me remove my pants while kissing me passionately. Gary had me lie spread eagle on the bed while he pulled out his cock and asked for a blow job while he fingered my pussy. Before we went too far I realized that I needed to pee first. Not thinking I got up from the bed, walked out of my room naked and went to the bathroom. Dave sat up and took notice of my lack of attire and I am sure caught sight of the wetness between my thighs and perhaps a whiff of my pussy aroma. A quick wipe and flush and I was headed back to my bedroom but unfortunately did not close the door tight.

I resumed my position on the bed and Gary's fingers resumed their position in my tunnel. Gary was building to an explosion in my mouth as my pussy was building one of her own. Starting to feel like someone was watching us I looked up to see Dave looking at us through the slightly open door. At the height of our passion, Gary invited him into the room and offered him the use of my pussy. He stared for a while at my exposed crotch and Gary removed his fingers. Nerdy Dave replaced Gary's fingers with his own. I told Dave that if he wanted a fuck he'd better do it quickly or lose his opportunity. He dropped his pants and approached my tunnel with his stiff dick, then stopped.

"But I don't have a condom," Dave said.

I told him once again, "Stick it in me or lose the opportunity."

With that, he slid his cock deep inside me while Gary started to erupt in my mouth. Tasting his salty, warm sperm with Dave pumping in my pussy my orgasm washed over me. I swallowed as much of Gary's cum as I could knowing some ended up on my chest. I lie there like a lump letting Dave do his thing to me. It was more mechanical than hot. Feeling his cock swelling in my tunnel as he moved in and out I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Gary in the meantime stood there naked and watched the show. Finally Dave let loose with a massive load of cum in me. When he pulled out of me, sperm was still dripping from his cock and a big white spot was right at the entrance to my vagina. I looked over at Gary and realized that he was rock hard again. Dave pulled his pants up and kept thanking me the whole time until he left my room.

Once he was gone, Gary jumped back in my pussy with his cock. It did not take him long to get my vagina ready for a second orgasm and his white creamy load. When we were both well sexed we got dressed and headed out to dinner.

A few days passed and Gary stopped by the dorm to find only myself there. It was early evening and Gary asked where the guys were. They all had papers to write and had headed off to the library and probably wouldn't be back until late. I could see a devilish look in Gary's eyes and knew something was up. He came up behind me, grabbed my tits and started to massage them through my blouse. Not long after I could feel the wetness in my pussy.

"Could we get a little kinky?" he asked.

I replied, "What did you have in mind?"

"How about we both get naked? Then we come out to the breakfast table and you bend over it at the waist. I'll then tie your legs to the legs of the table and tie you hands together under the table. I can put some oil on your back and give you a back rub while I fuck you." was his plan.

"Bbbuttt what about the boys?" I stammered.

"You said they would not be home until late." he responded. "It should only take us about 30 minutes." he pleaded.

I gave in quickly because I was horny. Quickly we undressed, found a bottle of baby oil and I assumed the position at the table. He used some of my old stockings to tie me up. Squirting the oil on my back he started to rub my shoulders as he pressed his cock into my pussy. Gary picked up a ryuthm of running his hands up to my shoulders as he pushed as deep inside me as he could. Working his hand back toward my ass he would pull his cock almost all the way out of me. His movements were slow and focused as I lie there enjoying the attention that my body was receiving. My climax was building when he pulled out completely. Saying he was too close himself, he wanted to make this last, he waited about 5 minutes and then started again. This continued for about 30 minutes as he glided in and out and spread oil over my back and ass. I suggested that we wrap things up for fear the boys would come home early. Gary asked for one more break before we started again to try and achieve a mutual climax. As I lay there draped over the table naked, I felt my tits pushing out from underneath of me and my pussy dripping fluids down my legs while I awaited my final pounding.

Just then Jason, using his key, walked through the front door only to see me splayed out on the table. I yelled at Gary to untie me or get something to cover me.

Gary responded with his erect cock on display, "Why? It isn't like he hasn't seen it before. In fact he could take my place while I take a break."

Jason moved directly behind me and I could not see what he was about to do. Gary moved up so I could see that he was still naked. Then I felt a cock being rubbed between my ass cheeks and in a few minutes I could feel it was at full length. The head of his cock entered me and pressed against my g-spot that triggered my orgasm and a flood of my pussy juice all over the floor. Jason started to pound my pussy and it did not take long before I could feel him start to swell inside of me. Not long after that I could hear Jason moaning as he unleashed his load in my pussy. When he finished he simply pulled his pants up and went to his bedroom. Gary got behind me once again and started his slow assault of my womanhood. I asked Gary several times to stop and untie me but he just ignored me. He must have cum in me because the next thing I know he is untying me from the table. Standing up and backing away from the table I looked at the floor. It was covered with liquid from not only me but both Gary and Jason, I had to clean it up before any of the others came back to the dorm. I put on a pair of panties with a panty liner to absorb the leakage and then used paper towels to sop up the juices on the floor. Gary proceeded to get dressed, kissed me on the cheek and told me he would see me later.

The following Saturday night I had called and asked Gary to come over so we could watch a movie together. Drew, Dave and Jason had all gone home that weekend. Robert had gone out that night. The movie ended about 11 and Gary and I started to fondle each other and kiss. The clothes started to come off and a pile of them grew on the floor in front of the couch. When they were all off, Gary positioned me on my back with one leg over the back of the couch and the other on the floor. He wasted no time diving into my pussy face first. Stretching his arms up alongside of my body he took a breast in each hand and began massaging them. My nipples shot to attention while my pussy shared their enjoyment. It was just about then that I said to Gary that we should move to my bedroom.

Gary surfaced from my muff and asked, "What for?"

"Because Robert didn't go home for the weekend and could be here at any minute," I explained.

"Well then he can watch us," Gary laughed.

"No. We need to go now," with a little anger in my voice.

Gary ignored me and went back to eating me out and added on with two fingers inserted into my love tunnel. I was just about to cum when all of a sudden he stopped, got up and put his cock touching my lips looking for a blow job. Instinctively I opened my mouth and allowed his penis to enter.

"Just a few more minutes?" he pleaded as he reached over and started to finger my pussy.

Once again he took me to the brink of an orgasm and stopped.

"I want you to lie on the breakfast table and fuck you for just another minute. Then we can go to your room," as he eyed my naked body still spread open on the couch.