College Freshmen Ch. 02

Story Info
First month.
1.1k words
3.08
32.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethDu
BethDu
1 Followers

I stayed pretty drunk, I wasn't used to drinking more than 2 beers in a night; I was doing shots off of random girls' stomachs, cleavage, or ass cracks. I found out with Deena that I am bi-sexual, our second night together taught me that I love fucking strangers, and a lonely heart broken night at the club, and I found out the less I know or see of you the better. Deena and I fuck, but we have boyfriends; my boyfriend Curtis broke up with me while we were out at the club, some skank took him home, and he told me I was boring in bed. I decided to get a second opinion!

I found an amazing voice in a dark corner, as I was walking past he mentioned how he would like to feel my thighs around his face, so I made his dreams come true, in this crowded club, with a small crowd watching I wrapped my left hand around his rock hard cock, and took his six inches all the way down my throat. He moaned and pulled my hair speeding me up, shoving his thick member all the way down my throat. I told him to eat me, I was expecting him to knock me onto my back, nope I felt his arm around my waist, one strong callused hand went under my skirt, ripped my thong off and he threw my legs around his face. He didn't waste anytime pushing his long, and kind of skinny tongue deep into my dripping wet pussy, I can hear people talking, one guy pulled his dick out and started wanking. A woman took her male companion into the bathroom. I started sucking again, playing with his balls, and jerking every time the very muscular stranger made me cum on his talented tongue.

I gasped for breath and told him, "Let me return the favor, lay down big daddy." He was on his back, I sat down reverse cowgirl on his throbbing tool, I rode him fast and hard, he shoved his big thumb in my ass, I came on his balls and took the masturbating stranger in my mouth. As I massaged his balls and made figure 8s with my hips, he grabbed my hips and pounded me a few times holding me close he filled me with his hot cum, and then the voyeur shoved his little 5 inches in balls deep and exploded down my throat. I thanked them and went to the restroom to clean up.

I never figured out who they were.

Then Kayla heard that Charlie was fucking someone when she wasn't around, so she sent me to find out who. I walked to Charlie's door he let me right in, "Charlie, this shit is getting old, what do you want from Kayla just tell me now."

Charlie laughed, "I have what I want from her, but I wouldn't mind getting some from you." I smacked him hard, I could tell that he didn't like that at this point, he was on top of me, removing my shirt. I screamed he laughed, and told me, "Screaming makes me harder! I'll fuck you all night if you scream for it!" I tried to be silent, he unleashed my breasts; smacked them around, bit them, and told me that I was a bad little whore. After a few minutes of this torture, he ripped my panties off and shoved his lame cock in me, I refused to scream, I felt him jerk inside of me when he bit my nipple making it bleed, and I let a small scream slip. He finally got annoyed with me silence and rammed a 3 inch anal plug in my ass, I was screaming bloody murder! He grabbed a hold of one breast, hurting me, and an ass cheek, pounding my little cunt hard, ripping my pussy I could feel the sting, and wanted more! I had never been attracted to Charlie until now, I had came 4 times already, I was being raped and I wanted to scream for more as his hard cock stretched and ripped my pussy walls. I wanted to make it harder for him, so I started fighting harder, I kicked his knee and twisted his finger, I got to his front door, and he had a hand full of hair. He drug me into the kitchen, tied my hair to the stair railing, and held my arms over my head as he slid back inside me. "I'm impressed, never seen a bitch run with a plug in her ass." He pounded me hard, then pulled out and busted his nut in my face. "No one will ever believe you, so just keep it to yourself!" He kissed me and a told me to get out before Kayla got there.

She still doesn't know I have been over to see him 3 times!

I also found out that I will make a great website designer, I set up a site for Kayla to sale all her "Designer" purses, and hand bags on. I put up flyers to help find more work, and Deena's boyfriend's sister was wanting me to come by the bar she works and apply. I just want to be able to eat every week, and by weed.

I was starting to get bored with all these little boys wanting to date me, I want to find a real man. Matthew was always calling me and Deena about another private party with him and his buddies, maybe on a rainy day!

I wanted to be alone so I went to the library and found a dark corner. I was five minutes into browsing, and a tall, athletic, dark haired, mystery man walked up, and asked me if I needed any help. "No sir, I am just looking. Thank you."

I smiled, he stuck out his hand for me to shake, "I am Brian Phillips, the new librarians aid. If you ever need anything let me know." I wanted to melt right there, he was absolutely delectable!

"Bethany Duane, nice to meet you. I think I will be coming into the library more often." I headed home, and he returned to work.

That night I dreamt of Brian, his fingers running down my spine, kissing my clit, his hard cock sliding into my hot little honey hole. I love all sex, but I dreamt he was gentle, taking care not to hurt me, but making sure I feel pure pleasure in every touch. I reached down and rubbed my clit, slowly at first. Occasionally slipping a finger or two into my pussy and tickling my g spot. I came on my fingers, licked them clean, and drifted off to sleep once more.

BethDu
BethDu
1 Followers