College Gameday Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there continuing to breathe heavily as I recovered from the extremely intense orgasm I had just achieved from riding a stranger's cock. I flipped over on my back, propped myself on my elbows so I was slightly sitting up, spread my legs, and lightly began rubbing my pussy to flush out the oozing cum that was trickling out as well as maintaining the wonderful feeling of physical contact from my fuck. It seemed delightful.

"Ms. Thomas, we have a proposition for you."

I appeared shocked as I lay on the bed, not only because they referred to me by my teaching name, but because they broke me from the trance of my post-fuck bliss. I looked genuinely confused as I looked up the person who had spoken the words.

"It looks like you just enjoyed that a great deal. Would you be interested in helping another young man? He's shy, but I promise you...you'll enjoy teaching him the ropes."

"Hunh?"

"There's a shy friend of ours with a huge cock who will be great with the ladies one day. He just needs a little push from a master to help him along."

"Huge cock?"

Really? That's what I zeroed in on? Not the fact that some kind of train was getting lined up to run down my body, but it was the huge cock that I focused on. The humiliation of what I was seeing myself do on screen was ceaseless. And like always in the dark, cool basement, my naked body was shivering. Not from the cold air, but the anticipation of finding out what sordid and depraved deed I would find I'd already performed.

*****

"We're going to blindfold you for a little while, because we want this next part to be a surprise."

*This story has been sitting mostly finished for a while. I'm posting this, and I'm going to try to release the rest of the basement section soon.