College Gameday Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems the small intermission had caused his giant hard-on to subside a little. That was unfortunate, but I knew that there were things that I could do about that. A few forward and back motions; a subtle reposition; and my body had once again caught the attention of his cock. It was hard as granite and running straight down his leg—staining to get out.

Unh! This felt much better without that thong. Granted, there wasn't that much fabric in that thing to start with, but now there wasn't even my skirt separating us. His thin pants did nothing to hide his beautiful cock. I became a little more aggressive with my grinding and soon I could clearly distinguish the head from the shaft of extremely well endowed manhood. My guess was seven or eight inches. I had had larger but I had certainly had had much smaller.

"Your body is so hot, you're on fire right now. I can feel it," he whispered in my ear.

"It's that big pole down there that's getting me all hot and bothered," I responded in as sexy tone as possible.

By now I was leaning really far back and sitting right on his crotch. I was whispering directly in his ear. I even licked his earlobe a little to make my intentions as clear as possible. I tried to push out my chest to air out my tits as much as I could. I don't know how my tits didn't pop out right then. My breathing was deep and slow, and I knew my chest was heaving in a way I knew no man could resist.

"Are you sure this is cool? I mean you were my teacher."

"Shut up about that. I don't need reminding, and it's not like you're my student anymore."

"You were my favorite. I imagined your body and how it would feel all the time."

"Well now it seems you have the opportunity to make imagination meet reality."

"Sit up."

I was a little confused. We were starting to get into a pretty good rhythm with our dirty talk and now it seems he was pushing me away. Was I being a little too forward? I was drunk as hell by now and I'm sure I was coming on very strong, but I never thought I'd get rebuffed.

So I bounced up to try and fix my skirt so the whole room couldn't tell it had ridden up, displaying my ass. Right as I was mid-move, however, I felt Mike's hand reach under my skirt. In less than a second he had his hand in perfect position at the precise point where my pussy came back down on his lap. YES. His palm was right on the folds of my entrance and his fingers were hovering wonderfully close to my clit. Immediately his hand began a message that brought me near orgasm right then and there.

I let out a small gasp, and for an instant I believed it had betrayed us. Luckily, something in the conversation of the others had caused them to get loud, or laugh, or whatever...I didn't care. Involuntarily I started grinding back and forth on his hand. If our dry humping was slow and innocuous before, it certainly had a more sustained, quick tempo now.

Finally, I felt his index finger curve upward and enter me. On its way, it slid right over my clit and through the folds of skin that were now absolutely churning with my wetness. His finger was hitting my G Spot and my muscles were squeezing around it. I was imagining it as his cock instead of his finger.

He kept a slow, but continuous rhythmic assault of my pussy for the next few minutes. Every now and then, I'd make a genuine attempt to look around and try to at least look at the people around me. I didn't want it blatantly obvious that I was getting finger fucked right in front of them.

Mike seemed to have to same idea. I thought he turned a little reckless when he actually broke into the conversation. He started talking about football or school or the sky for all I cared. Somehow, he threw in some witty punch line. Simultaneously, the room laughed together and he inserted another finger inside me. The only reaction I could muster that could mask the soul reverberating moan that I wanted to let out was a small giggle. No one seemed to comprehend the difference.

I could feel the sweat start to glisten on my skin. My nipples were as hard as I'd ever felt them. Even with my bra and a dress, I was convinced people could see them. This only added to the rapture. I had fucked a few guys outdoors before, but this was my first public sexual experience, and I was sitting no more than three feet away from other people. It was such a rush.

The synergies of so many intense emotions began to build. The taboo of hooking up with a student. The exhilaration of being caught by the people in the room. I was checking so many items on a fantasy list, and I was doing it all at once.

*****

"Jenna, where have you been?" Ryan called out.

I looked up and there he was. The others in the room couldn't see Mike's hand up my skirt, because they were on the other side. But from the side of the room where the door was, where Ryan was coming in, the angle offered a much better opportunity to see what may be going on.

"Oh Ryan," as I tried to sit up a little and wipe my brow of a little perspiration, "I looked for you earlier but couldn't find you. I've just been here."

Ryan gave me an up and down look and seemed to somewhat take in the scene. I don't think he knew that Mike had half his hand inside me, but I think he knew I was worked up.

"Jen, I'm sorry. I was watching in another room. A buddy of mine may have an extra ticket to the game for me. I'm working on getting another for you one if you want."

Fuck the football game. I came here to party and a young stud was feeling me up.

"Um, it sounds like it may be too much trouble to find another ticket. Plus I don't want to sit by myself. You go ahead and go. There are some things planned that I can do. You go have fun."

That seemed to be a perfectly legitimate answer. Ryan said his goodbyes and went out the door shaking his head. During the whole exchange I felt Mike tense up. He must have thought I was going to leave with the guy I came with. Silly.

*****

At that point in the day, some other people in the room began to leave. Whether they had tickets to the game or just needed a change in scenery, there were only about five people in the room now: Mike's roommate Chris and his girlfriend, two random dudes, Mike, and I.

With the conversation fractured, all the other people in the room decided it would be a good idea to start playing a drinking game. They all gathered around a table and started some card game I had never seen. They invited Mike and me to play, but Mike fended it off by saying we had both probably had enough to drink. Truth.

What this did allow was for me and Mike a small element of privacy. Sure, it was a little ridiculous that I was sitting on his lap when the rest of the futon was empty, but that wasn't that weird, was it?

We pretended to be transfixed to some game on TV, but in reality our hookup was now moving to advanced stages. I was able to get my hand under me so I could massage his cock while he fingered the shit out of me. His whole body began to thrust forward as if it was anticipating a long and good fuck. I let him. Our bodies got in a good tempo where we were simulating the entire act.

The shitty part for him was that I actually wasn't touching his cock. He was giving me all kinds of great sensations, but I wasn't sharing well. So I took it upon myself to change that fact.

I leaned forward but kept my hand right in his crotch. Ever so slowly, I found the button and zipper to his pants and undid them. It took a little while, because it was an awkward move to perform while reaching behind me with only one hand. But I finally got it. Very deliberately I snaked my hand into his pants and wrapped my fingers around his pulsing cock.

Unnhh. It was such a feeling of fulfillment when I finally got a hold of him and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. In fact, it was a little larger than what I could fully grasp. His cock was much thicker than I'd anticipated—this kid just kept coming with the good surprises. I began slowly jerking him off.

Unsatisfied, I took the next inevitable step. I needed his cock in the open air. There were some awkward moments when he had to pull down his pants enough to allow his cock to spring through that hole guys have in their boxers. But finally it was out.

I resituated sitting on top of him and put my pussy right on top of his cock. It wasn't pointing up, so there wasn't penetration. Rather, he had pushed it down his leg again. When I sat down his cock ran the full length along my slit, from my clit to my asshole. This was wonderful.

When I put all my weight down, his shaft worked its way up and gave me a great rail to slide back and forth along. I abandoned any façade of "simply readjusting for comfort." I had my hips pumping forward and backward the way you only do while riding a cock. Granted, I wasn't doing it at any pace close to full potential, but this was getting dangerously close to becoming obvious!

Little moans escaped my throat as the motion got slicker and easier as my juices coated his cock. It was a fountain down there. It would have drowned a small child. I had no doubt that my wetness was contributing most of the lubrication, but my mind began to fantasize about little dribbles of precum beginning to enter the mix from the tip of his cock.

The heat and tingling that began in my pussy slowly radiated throughout my whole body. Now, I began to realize how frustrating this would be. My body was crying out for more. I needed to rub my nipples. I wanted to kiss him deeply and passionately. I wanted his hands all over me. But we kept up the front of two kids sitting on a futon watching TV.

"I want you so bad," he whispered. "You're so fucking hot."

"I have your cock right here but can't do anything about it. I want you deep inside of me right now."

"Your dress is riding up. Soon they'll be able to see what's going on."

"I don't care, let them see. I just need you all over me right now...unhhh."

That last moan coincided with the tip of his cock meeting the entrance to my pussy. It didn't go in, but we both knew that it would soon. Before now, we hadn't played the tip game at all. We both knew that if we got to that point, there was no return. We were now at that doorway.

"Swivel around. Make it look like we're just making out."

"No, just a little bit longer..."

Finishing that sentence, I raised up a little on my knees lifting my whole body. He cock sprang up with me and as soon as I felt that his cock was perfectly lined up...I dropped.

UUnnnhhh...

Both of us gasped. His whole rod slid into me like we were made for each other. He wasn't all the way inside me, but he was much farther inside me than his fingers had been earlier. We paused for a moment and let the feeling sink in. Then he gave a slow, deliberate upward thrust to penetrate me as deeply as this position would allow.

His lubricated cock seemed to continue on and on father inside me as he made several successive thrusts. I had my head back with my mouth agape at the gloriousness of the feeling. I brought my head down, and realized that the three guys at the table were now staring at us. Chris's girlfriend was dealing the next hand and concentrating on that. She didn't seem to realize that she was talking and dealing but no one was listening.

At that point, I threw caution to the wind and started riding Mike's cock. The boys in the room knew what was going on. There was no mistaking this. It was fucking. I grabbed Mike's hands and placed them on my tits. He immediately saw the green light and began to knead my fleshy tits.

With the audience I began looking right at them while I thrusted down onto Mike.

"Hey Steph, will you be a doll and go grab us some Hooch?" Chris asked his girlfriend.

Mike and I paused just in time for Steph to look up at the boys and not notice us. "Ok," she responded. With that, she meandered off to wherever some bottomless bin of booze was located. One of the random guys followed her towards the door. When he got to it, he closed and locked the door.

The scene was set. I had a decision to make. I could tell these guys to get the fuck out of here so that Mike and I could have this room to ourselves, but that seemed like it would result in some kind of argument. It was decision time, and I made it. And I needed cock NOW!

"Fuck me Mike," I demanded.

I started pistoning up and down on his cock (that had never exited me throughout the entire process). With one hand I pulled down the top of my dress and bra allowing my tits to topple out of the prison that had been this dress for the past few hours. Mike's hands immediately grabbed hold of them and began tweaking my nipples. This new physical stimulus in addition to the removed need for caution drove me into overdrive. I thrusted. Mike thrusted. We were fucking with no abandon.

As good as this feeling was I knew that it could be more. I hiked my skirt above my waist and started flicking my clit. So now I was riding a former student, reverse cowgirl, with my entire dress bunched around my stomach and was fingering my clit directly above the point where a massive cock was pummeling my pussy...in front of three perfect strangers.

"Oh fuck yes Mike. Punish my pussy. Squeeze my nipples. SQUEEZE them!"

"Fuck yea, Ms. Thomas. Tell me what you want!"

"Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Mike was like a racehorse making the final turn and galloping down the straightaway. He was furiously thrusting upwards, lifting my whole body up and down. He was straining so hard, he had to take his hands off my tits so that he could grab my waist and hoist me up with the strength of his arms.

Undaunted, we kept it up. There were some knocks on the door from what must have been Steph trying to get back in. I heard Rando Guy tell her the door was jammed and they were trying to fix it.

Noticing they were in room, I locked eyes with each of them. One by one. They were staring at me wide eyed and I gave them a look back that displayed no shame, remorse, or hesitation. I was riding a student's cock and they were strangers and I didn't give a fuck.

Mike's cock began to pulse. Even through all the back and forth, I could feel his dick throbbing as it approached climax. I took the hand that was fingering my clit and reached down and grabbed his balls. I cupped them in my hand and started giving them slight pressure. This must have been too much.

"I'm cumming Ms. Thomas! Get ready for it."

"Fuck yes, cum in me Mike. Knock up your teacher."

The three guys looking on gave each other questioning but amazed glances as they realized that we were either in advanced role play or that I was in fact a teacher.

When I felt the surge of cum start to fill my pussy, I switched my hand back to my clit and furiously rubbed it as I felt bead after bead of goo fill up all of my insides. That sensation mixed with my frenzied attention to my own clit, my own climax erupted. My muscles contracted around his cock and had the effect of milking every last drop out of his balls. I could feel his jizz oozing out around his cock. But I also felt a new surge of moisture coming from my body. Sometimes when I cum really hard I squirt a little.

We sat there very still for a few moments. Then I slowly turned around and straddled him. Even though his cock was rapidly deflating following his orgasm, he managed to stay inside me. I turned and finally we were face to face. I looked into his beautiful eyes and kissed him very deeply. With our arms wrapped around one another, we paused again and let the moment sink in.

"That was amazing," he added first.

"Mind blowing. You're quite the stud."

"I was just trying to keep up. You've been my fantasy for so long, I thought I was going to blow thirty seconds in."

"Well you didn't, and that just means you might be able to fuck me all night next time."

"Sounds like a challenge."

"Take it as one. I'll make it worth your while."

"Is it really ok that I came in you?"

"It's fine." Or was it fine? I had stopped taking birth control because I really didn't see the need for it. Guess I'd have to go and get the morning after pill.

*****

"So, what do you want to do now?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," was all I could respond.

We had moved to his bed and were lying down wrapped in one another. The random guys had left. It had only been a few minutes since our first time together, and now the consequences of my actions were beginning to trickle into my consciousness. No, I didn't think that it was a big deal to have an affair with a former student. But news travels fast. Before morning a lot of people would know that Mike had fucked some teacher—maybe his high school teacher. And the way everyone seems to know everyone there seemed a good chance this could come back to bite me. Fuck.

But I can't worry about that now. What's done is done. Why shouldn't I just enjoy life as it comes? At that moment another pledge walked in and gave us each a fresh goblet of Hooch. I downed it in one long series of gulps.

"Well ok," Mike said. "Interested in staying for our band party tonight? It's gonna be rockin."

Don't mind if I do...

12