College Girl Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a virgin, you guys! Please don't! I'm not on the pill. Please I'll do anything but this!" Traci pleaded. But it was no good.

All the guys in the room feasted their eyes on the sexy young body of Traci, her mountainous breasts heaving, her ribcage clearly visible in her lean torso. Below her taut smooth belly, curling wisps of soft blond hair framed a very tight pussy slit that had never before been fucked! Traci had zealously protected her virgin pussy from all young men before tonight, but she couldn't stop these horny frat boys from fucking her now! Zane stood at the foot of the bed, between the spread wide legs before him, with his long thick hard-on jutting out from his stomach. He licked his lips and kneeled down in-between her legs. His cock in his hand, he stroked his large member up and down her tight young slit, which was wet now with excitement despite herself. She twisted and turned and pleaded, but all to no avail. Zane pushed his monster dick firmly into her tiny hole with immense pleasure.

She yelled, "No please. Please don't. Stop!" Inadvertently, she had said, "Please don't stop," and that is just what Zane did, intent now on taking his pleasure.

When he reached her virgin membrane, he lunged into her, breaking her virgin knot, and eliciting a wild yell of pain and tears. Slowly he pushed his way into her tight vagina, inch by inch. He fucked his way into her like a wild stallion, but she was so tight that it took almost two minutes before the full length of his long dick finally penetrated her small defenseless cunt, stretching it unmercifully. He flexed erect dick now with satisfaction, feeling her smooth and wet pussy squeezing his long member deliciously. The men watched with fascination the huge cock embedded in her tightly stretched young slit, a virgin no longer. Traci could feel every contour of his massive hardness in her pussy. The men released their grip on her legs and arms because there was no way she could escape now, impaled upon his huge dick. Crying and yelling helplessly, she beat her tiny fists uselessly upon his hard muscular chest, but he responded only by starting to slowly pump his meat into her soft and tender pussy. The feeling of such a wet tight hole was incredible, and he had to concentrate to keep from shooting off immediately.

As he fucked the young blonde without mercy, she started to feel the pain subside, replaced now by the most amazing pleasure. Instead of trying to close her legs, she spread them now wider, allowing him deeper access. Was it possible that she was actually enjoying this brutal rape? She lay there passively, her thin white legs spread straight out like a dancer or gymnast, as he fucked her slowly but steadily. Gradually she felt herself responding despite herself, moving her hips up to meet his vigorous thrusts. She clasped him now with her legs, gripping him tightly, urging him on. Instead of beating his chest, she reached around and grabbed his dimpled buttocks, urging him to go faster and even deeper. The feeling was incredible, and her head thrashed from side to side as she moaned incoherently. He fucked her hard and fast now, like some wild animal. Slowly she felt the pressure building inside of her, started from her pussy and enveloping her entire body in intense pleasure.

"OH, OH," she yelled, as the orgasm hit her tiny body like a sledgehammer. "Oh yes. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She jerked and moaned and yelled and thrashed around uncontrollably; the orgasm seemed to go on forever, the pleasure burning away all thoughts of shame or fear; there was only the sheer overwhelming pleasure of her pure lust.

What a sight she was, Zane thought, her long blond hair flung wildly around her head on the bed, her fine aristocratic face consumed with lust, her proud white breasts heaving with passion, her shapely legs splayed out obscenely, and her petite body covered with a fine sheen of sweat and come.

The feeling of her young pussy spasming around his cock was too much for Zane, and he came too, emptying a huge load of sperm into her unprotected pussy. But Traci wasn't thinking about getting pregnant, she didn't even care. Zane finally pulled out, and everyone could see his come oozing from her violated cunt and down her legs. Blood stained the sheets, testifying to her lost virginity.

She may have been exhausted, but the young guys were still hard and horny. One guy immediately got between her legs and started fucking her vigorously, another guy stuck his dick into her mouth, and she sucked him at the same time. "It was a gang-bang!" she realized. They all wanted to fuck her, not caring that she might be tired or sore. All around the bed, the men had their cocks out, and she reached out and started stroking the ones nearest to her. The guy between her legs stiffened and shot his load into her overflowing cunt. Soon, she received another cum shower from the guys she was jerking off, and then the cock in her mouth spurted warm cream onto her waiting tongue.

Then they turned her over onto her hands and knees. Her petite, soft and well-rounded butt stuck up in the air provocatively, the broad slit of her ass and pussy exposed for all to see. She laid her head on the bed with her arms spread forward. She was ready and waiting, "like a dog in heat," she thought with humiliation. One guy with a mammoth hard-on mounted her doggy style, while another lay on his back in front of her, so she could suck him at the same time. They were using her like some kind of cheap fuck doll, she realized. But she didn't care. Only the feeling of the young hard cocks filling her holes mattered now. Back and forth they fucked her. When the boy in back fucked her forward, she was forced to deep-throat the guy in front. They pummeled her unmercifully, and she enjoyed it. Suddenly she felt a massive orgasm building inside her, and her body shook uncontrollably. She took her mouth off the dick in front of her momentarily to yell back, "Fuck me, yes. Fuck me harder." The guy in back slammed into her, pounding her soft ass, and then pumped her full of his thick jism. She started sucking again, and she was soon rewarded, when her mouth was filled with yet another load of bitter cum from the sweet young cock in her mouth.

While the frat boys were taking turns fucking her, Big George, the star football player showed up. He was well named, 6 feet 11 inches of solid muscle. He pushed his way into the room, gazing with delight upon Traci's naked body. He whistled with appreciation. When he stripped off his clothes, Traci saw that his cock was fully proportional to the rest of his body. In fact, she couldn't even believe her eyes! It must be a full 11 inches long and 3 inches thick, and it wasn't even fully hard yet! When he stroked it to full-size, it looked almost like a baseball bat! "Come here, slut!" he commanded, as he stood at the foot of the bed. The frat boys backed off to allow him room. Traci sat up on the edge of the bed, and started licking and kissing his cock obediently. Even with both hands, she could barely reach around it! She jerked him with her hands, and sucked at the tip. After a while, he lay down on the bed, filling up the entire width and length of the king size bed, his body like a mammoth slab of hard muscle, and the biggest hardest muscle of all was his huge cock, which stuck up like a pole. "Hey girl, let's see you ride this one," Big George commanded her.

She did feel like a girl, in comparison to his huge body. There was no way she could take that cock into her pussy, she thought, absolutely no way. It would kill her! She jumped up and tried to run, but the frat boys grabbed her before she could get out the door, and positioned her on top of Big George. She kneeled over his gigantic body, straddling his waist like a tiny jockey riding a huge horse. His monster cock rubbed maddeningly against her wet hot pussy, and she bounced up and down with lust.

Big George lifted her up effortlessly like a doll, and settled her onto his massive tool. Pulling her down, he finally succeeded in lodging the head of his mammoth rod into her tight young snatch. It hurt, but Traci felt her pussy slowly stretching to fit the massive invasion. Big George grabbed her small hips and continued pulling her down onto his throbbing manhood. Slowly she worked and twisted her pussy onto his cock. Inch by inch, his huge dick slowly disappeared into her tiny little pussy hole. The frat boys stood around in silent amazement, watching the incredible spectacle of the tiny blonde girl impaled like a bug on the cock of the massive linebacker. Finally the whole length of his humongous hard-on was lodged in her blonde snatch. She was completely filled and stretched, and it was such an incredible feeling. She humped up and down on him and in a matter of seconds, she exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her life! Her soft, wet pussy felt so tight that Big George couldn't hold back any longer. He lunged up into her and emptied his huge balls into her spasming cunt. Sweating profusely, Traci finally managed to pull herself off his softening dick. Thick ropes of come dripped down from her violated pussy.

After Big George and all the frat boys were finally satisfied, Zane gave her back her clothes and took her back home. He kept his word and handed her the video with a grin as she left his car. She took a hot shower to wash all the come off her, and crawled into bed. She was exhausted, but fully satisfied. Maybe she would enjoy another gang bang someday. She sure hoped so. And with that thought she fell asleep with a smile on her innocent young face.

12