College Girl Swag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the slapping picked up in rhythm as Darron worked her body, newly christened by black dick. His rock hard abs glided away and back into her as they fucked. Nikki struggled to keep her moans under control as he pleasured her.

She could see coats of white form on his dark shaft as her own body secreted fluid from the waves of pleasure. She was in bliss, like she had never been.

Darron grabbed her, pulled her up and on top of him in one clean motion. His hands grabbed at her tiny white butt, his fingers spread out to cover the entire cheek. She worked her hips up and down his shaft, the sound of her crashing onto his waist loud and hot.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Her butt clapped down on his waist harder and faster as his hands firmly held her jiggling ass. The feeling of his length penetrating her, causing her to feel red hot, bursting with carnal rage until Nikki's mouth involuntarily snapped open and she shouted so loudly only dogs could hear it. Her first real, true orgasm.

She thought she had felt one before, but nothing was like the fury and intensity of what she had just experienced.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Darron continued to pillage her body, impaling her on his big black cock. Her butt was red with prints of his large hands on her milky white skin.

"Yes, yes, oh my god," Nikki muttered in her sexual blunder.

Darron smiled back up at her, her golden hair hanging loosely on the side of her head, her blue eyes transfixed in his dark brown ones. When his cock slipped out of her, she could feel the trail it had blazed inside of her. She could still feel the everlasting imprint he had left.

He twisted her around on top of him until she now faced the other direction. She pawed at his huge cock, glistened in her own secretion and guided it back into her. She watched his hands appear on her hips, and fingers shoot out across her flat, pale stomach until his fingers almost touched from either side of her belly button.

Nikki felt his muscular arms begin to push her up, feeling his cock slipping out of her until she reached the tip. Then, like she was on an amusement park drop ride, she quickly crashed back down, feeling all of Darron rush back into her.

She squeaked and bit her lip and almost laughed from the intensity of the pleasure. He pushed her back up and let her fall back down, his cock acting like a lance tickling her greatest bliss she had ever felt.

Nikki looked down at her own jiggling breasts. Darron's dark hands contrasted against her pale body, all the way to her pussy of which she could see him enter her over and over.

How long had it been? She couldn't tell. The waves of emotions that had overtaken her made it seemed like she had been in Darron's embrace for centuries.

Swag Nikki was in full throttle, allowing herself to be free and enjoying her carnal fantasies for once in her life.

Darron's pace suddenly quickened. The slapping was at an all-time high. His fingers dug so tightly against her skin it pinched what little fat she carried. She heard him groan, a steadily rising grown and she knew what was about to happen.

But her body matched his, in perfect unison. She felt another wave, another fire, another volcano and then she belted another silent scream while Darron moaned loud to a pitch as he came inside of her.

She felt the twitch of his black cock, felt the eruption inside of her both from her own pleasure and from his. The slapping slowed until Nikki was sitting still, Darron still fully inside of her. His hands across her stomach slowly retracted and vanished and she felt Darron's shrinking caught fall out of her eager pussy.

The pool of hot cum spilled from inside of her, dripping down onto the sheets. Only now did she notice she hadn't worn a condom. Only now that Swag Nikki's most carnal fantasy been fulfilled: a huge black cock, did she feel sober again.

Then, Darron kissed her back, kissed her neck and eventually her ear until she was lying beside him, still naked. He cuddled her, holding her naked body against his. She could feel his abs, rock-like on her back as the combination of exhaustion and alcohol and quivering orgasm drifted her off to sleep.

She woke up with Darron still holding her beside him, like a lion caring for a lamb. She pushed out from beneath him. Completely sober now, Nikki almost started laughing as she looked down at passed out Darron. His soft dick, still looking impressively large even flaccid. She didn't regret it for a second. Maybe, just maybe, she should let loose more often. Especially if she is going to get fucked like that.

She grabbed her gaudy swagger shirt and pulled it over herself without the bra. He could keep that, she thought. She itched her exposed navel and clumsily gathered the rest of her clothes before making her way out of his room.

"Good morning," she heard instantly, nearly seizing in surprise.

It was Andrea, dressed in the same shirt the other basketball player had been wearing the night before.

"Enjoy yourself?" Andrea said with a crude, cunning smile.

Nikki nodded enthusiastically.

The two girls walked together from the basketball house, giggling and laughing, swapping stories of their sexual escapades, Nikki enthusiastically telling Andrea she can't wait for the basketball team to have another party.

12