College Girls Ch. 22

Story Info
Coed watches guy in shower.
2.5k words
4.53
64.2k
11
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I slept with my college professor to earn a high grade in Calculus, I never dreamed that my Behavioral Studies teacher, Miss Compton, would find out about it and blackmail me into becoming her personal sex slave. To avoid expulsion, I was mandated by Miss Compton to expose myself in public on her command. Miss Compton is using me to compile data for a research paper that she is writing on people's reactions to random public nudity and she never runs out of new ways to publicly humiliate me.

As the days passed, Miss Compton came up with several inventive methods of showing off my precious young body to unsuspecting strangers. I don't know what conclusions she was intending to reach from her study, but it was remarkable to discover that the men I flashed never forced themselves on me. They were just happy to be nearby when I bent over in a short skirt or accidentally lost the buttons on my blouse. For the most part, they usually weren't rude and rarely made any advances towards me.

However, I reacted quite differently when the tables were turned and I became the unsuspecting stranger. During the holiday break from school, Miss Compton convinced me to spend the long weekend at her house. With the semester nearing its end, I figured it was best to honor Miss Compton's requests until she gives me my grade in her Behavioral Studies class.

The night I arrived at her house, Miss Compton stated that she had a dead car battery and she scheduled a mechanic to stop by first thing in the morning. When the mechanic arrived, I rolled out of bed and slipped on my gray sweatpants and an old sweatshirt. My hair was a mess, but I didn't feel the need to impress the guy. After all, he was only there to fix the car.

I should have suspected that something underhanded was taking place when the mechanic turned out to be a gorgeous hunk of a man in his mid-twenties. He was tall with dark hair and bronze skin. The guy was wearing jeans and a tight T-shirt that showed off his rippling muscles. It was obvious that the mechanic spent more time in the gym than he did under the hood of a car. His face was much too pretty to be a mechanic, but I was blinded by lust and failed to make the connection.

For once, I was looking forward to Miss Compton finding a reason to expose my body to this good-looking guy, but it never happened. I was standing in the garage, in my old sweat suit, while Miss Compton looked like she'd spent hours preparing for the morning visitor. Miss Compton was wearing a short jean shirt and it was obvious that she was braless beneath her white sleeveless top. Her hair and makeup were perfect, so the guy wasn't paying any attention to me at all.

The mechanic filled the battery with a water/battery acid solution, and then he charged it up. I was disappointed when the big SUV finally started because the mechanic was going to leave, but then he spilled some battery acid down the front of his pants. He began complaining that it was burning his crotch.

Not knowing that the solution he spilled on his pants was really only water, I started to panic, but Miss Compton said, "Quick Mindy, take him inside and show him where the shower is."

I quickly ushered the hunk into the bathroom and he said, "I'd better take my clothes off."

He waited for a moment, expecting me to leave, but I was mesmerized by his flawless body.

He said, "Well, I can't wait any longer" and then he pulled the T-shirt over his head.

Wow, what a body this guy had! I was admiring his bulging biceps and brick wall abs as he unbuttoned and then unzipped his jeans. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them, leaving him standing there in just a pair of black bikini briefs. Under the stretchy briefs, the mechanic appeared to have a nice package and I couldn't wait to see it.

I said, "It looks like you have some acid on your underpants, too. You'd better take them off."

I should have realized that if there really were battery acid on his underwear, I wouldn't have had to tell him about it. He would have pulled them off immediately, but instead, he just stood there for a moment. The situation should have raised a red flag that this was all a set up connived by Miss Compton, but I was too busy enjoying the fact that for once I was the voyeur instead of the exhibitionist.

He asked, "Do you really think I need to take off my underwear?"

I replied, "Absolutely!"

He said, "But you're not leaving. Are you planning to watch?"

I blushed and said, "Maybe…I mean, I just want to make sure you're okay."

He chuckled and said, "Well then, here goes!"

The mechanic slipped off his underwear and remained standing in front of me completely naked. I just stood there admiring his long thick penis, and it wasn't even hard! My heart was racing and I felt like a teenaged girl witnessing a boy's naked body for the very first time.

He broke the trance that I was in by asking, "Can you wash my clothes for me while I take a shower?"

I said, "Sure" and then I bent down to collect his clothes off the floor.

In my bent over position, I was granted a close up view of his massive manhood. I thought about putting it in my mouth, but I opted to just pick up the clothes and carry them to the washing machine. However, I couldn't help turning around and stealing a look at his fine muscular ass before heading to the laundry room.

He left the bathroom door ajar and when I returned, I peeked in and spied on the mechanic through the glass shower door. I watched as he rubbed the soap all over a body reserved only for Greek Gods. I was really getting wet between my legs, but as I dipped my hand into my sweatpants, Miss Compton snuck up behind me.

She giggled and asked, "What are you doing, Mindy?"

I quickly pulled my hand out of my pants and said, "Nothing. I…I just wanted to see if he needed anything."

She smiled and said, "It looks like you're the one in need!"

Then Miss Compton walked away as the mechanic finished his shower. He asked for a towel and I quickly grabbed one from the hall closet. He reached out his hand for the towel, but I pushed the door wide open and walked in. I handed him the towel, and then I stayed and watched as he patted his naked hard body dry.

Looking for an excuse to keep him in the nude as long as possible, I pointed between his legs and said, "You really should take care of that burn."

He knew there wasn't a burn, but he played along and asked, "What should I do?"

I said, "You should put some of this lotion on it. Better yet, let me help you."

I closed the lid on the toilet and sat down with his crotch right in front of me. I was about to put some cream in my hand, but the steam from the shower was making me very uncomfortable. Sweat began rolling down my face.

He said, "Its really warm in here. Would you rather wait outside while I take care of this?"

I said, "Oh no, I feel fine."

He said, "How can you say you feel fine? It's steaming hot in here and you're wearing a sweat suit."

I smiled and said, "Well, actually I'd feel better if I could take off this sweatshirt."

He said, "Be my guest."

I gladly pulled the old sweatshirt over my head, and then I looked down and said, "Oh my, I forgot that I wasn't wearing a bra. I hope you don't mind."

The mechanic just smiled as he gazed at my bare breasts and puffy pink nipples.

With his eyes focused on my chest, I said, "I think I'd feel even better if I took off these sweatpants, too!"

I pushed down my gray sweatpants, which left me sitting there in only a pair of white cotton panties. I was a bit embarrassed because my panties had pink flowers on them and they looked like something a little girl would wear. However, he must have liked them because his penis began to grow.

I said, "There, I feel much better. Now let's see if I can make you feel better, too."

I squeezed out a handful of lotion and began applying it to his mighty missile. As I gently stroked his manhood with my soft hand, his penis grew stiff and rigid. The sight of his naked body was really getting me excited and my puffy pink nipples became hard and erect. I paused for a second and squeezed out some more lotion to make my hand nice and slick.

As I continued stroking him, I said, "That ought to take care of that nasty ole burn. Does it feel good?"

He said, "Yes…yes it does, but don't stop. I mean…you want to make sure that the burn is thoroughly taken care of."

I giggled and said, "Um yes, I know exactly what you mean."

I squeezed my hand a little tighter on his stiff member and then I began stroking it a little faster. The mechanic must have liked what I was doing because he started breathing heavy and his big rocket appeared to be getting even harder. Soon his body was trembling and his big thick penis became so hard that I thought it was going to explode.

I softly whispered, "Don't hold back, let it go…let it go" and he did.

The mechanic began shooting out warm spurts all over me. Some of it landed in my hair, while the rest of it splashed on my bare breasts. Finally, I milked him dry and he leaned against the wall so that he could recover from my wonderful hand job.

I stood up and said, "Well it looks like I need a shower now!"

I pushed my panties down, exposing my neatly trimmed auburn bush to the mechanic. Then I turned around and slowly bent forward to turn the shower on, leaving my bare butt pointed right at the guy. He stood and watched as I stepped into the shower and then he wrapped the towel around his waist. I was hoping that he would stay and watch me take my shower, but instead he left the bathroom.

I took a long time showering, drying my hair and fixing my make-up. Then I put on a super sheer white robe and loosely tied the front of it so that it showed a little bit of pussy hair though the gap down the front. The see-through robe plainly displayed my nipples and my butt crack was just as easy to see from behind. Actually, the robe was so short that my bare butt cheeks practically hung out in back anyway.

My goal was to give the mechanic enough time to fully recover from my hand action so that he could really put that extraordinary penis to use. I was going to waltz into the living room and entice him with my flimsy robe. Then I was going to discard the robe and have him take me right there on the living room floor. Unfortunately, someone beat me to it.

I walked into the living room, but I ducked out of sight when I saw Miss Compton bending over the coffee table. The mechanic was still naked and sporting another erection. He pushed Miss Compton's short jean skirt up revealing a pair of skimpy white panties. Then the mechanic kneeled down behind Miss Compton and slid her little undies down her legs. He leaned forward and began kissing all over her beautiful bare butt. Next, he started running his hands up and down the insides of Miss Compton's long legs before finally inserting a finger into her waiting pussy.

I watched intently as Miss Compton began to moan from the mechanic's magic touch. I couldn't hold back any longer and I decided to provide my pussy with my own magic touch. I opened the front of my robe and draped it to my sides, completely exposing my firm natural breasts and auburn pussy hair. After softly caressing my nipples to get them nice and hard, I slid my soft hands down the front of my body until they found my pleasure place. Then I inserted a finger into my tight wet pussy and began to move it all around inside of me.

As I vigorously fingered myself, I heard Miss Compton tell the mechanic, "I want you…I want you now."

The mechanic obliged and inserted his big bone into Miss Compton's pussy. He slowly worked himself in and out until he was deep inside of her. The guy was ramming his massive manhood into Miss Compton's pussy from behind and I began moving my finger in and out of my pleasure place in rhythm to the mechanic's motion. As the mechanic continued pumping Miss Compton, he reached down in front of her and pulled her shirt up. With Miss Compton's breasts now out in the open, he began squeezing her big melons.

The action was really heating up and soon their moans turned into screams. Finally, the guy released his precious body fluid inside of Miss Compton and then they collapsed onto the floor. Miss Compton and the mechanic looked over and saw me sprawled out in the corner of the room with my tits exposed and my hand between my legs, but I couldn't stop. I had to finish myself off. The feeling was building inside until I reached the point of no return, and then my body started twitching all over as I gave myself a powerful orgasm.

When I opened my eyes, Miss Compton and the mechanic laughed, and then they applauded. I was embarrassed, but I was satisfied. Miss Compton didn't give me much time to recover as she quickly ordered me to get the mechanic's clothes out of the dryer. The mechanic got dressed and then Miss Compton gave him a big kiss before sending him on his way.

At first, Miss Compton didn't admit that the mechanic was a former student who agreed to participate in her study. It left me believing that he opted for Miss Compton's body over mine. I was a little discouraged because I really wanted to take a ride on the guy, but I guess it was going to have to wait for another day.

Eventually, Miss Compton revealed that it was all a setup to see how I'd react when confronted by a naked guy. She said that she didn't expect everything to turn out the way it did, but she was very happy with the results. I told her that I didn't care if the guy knew absolutely nothing about cars, I was still going to call him the next time I had car trouble. He can check under my hood anytime!