College Guy gets a MILF Visitor

Story Info
A surprise date with a MILF.
4.2k words
4.42
87.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers

I had a lot of fun in my college days. This was back when one night stands was no big deal. There was little concern of an STD as a shot of penicillin would cure most everything. I had a female friend who lived one floor above me in the college dorm. Her name was Vicky. Vicky and I were just friends. Almost like a sister.

One day I was hanging out in Vicky's room when she said, "My friend Renee from up north is coming to visit me for the weekend. She wants to party hard and go out dancing. How would you like to join us?"

I didn't even think of asking what her friend looked like. As far as I was concerned we were going out for a fun time.

Friday arrives and I get a call from Vicky at 3:30 p.m. "Hi Brian, Renee is here. Come on up. We are having a few beers."

I got to her room and walked in. There stood Renee. I was in awe and couldn't take my eyes off her. She had long black wavy hair down to the middle of her back. Bright, blue eyes. Her red lipstick matched her red nails. She stood about 5' 7" tall. She had curves to die for and they enhanced her C cup size breasts and hips. When she smiled at me I could not help but smile back as even her smile showed straight white teeth. My god how could Vicky not told me about her before. I was 21 and I put her a little older than me. I was guessing 25. But that didn't bother me. Deep down I was hoping this would turn into a lot more than going out and have fun.

"Hey Brian, this is Renee."

"Hi Renee, nice meeting you. Hope you had a good trip getting here."

"Get over here and give me a hug. Any friend of Vicky's is a friend of mine."

I walked over to Renee and gave her a hug. I felt her firm breasts crush against my chest. They felt nice. As we broke the hug she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She laughed and said, "Sorry, I left a little lip stick on you." She wet her thumb with her tongue and rubbed the lipstick off me. I could care less she was putting her spit on my face!

We had a few beers and some appetizers Vicky had made. We had a pretty good buzz going on when we decided to go to the night club.

Vicky drove her car and Renee I squeezed into the front seat with her. I liked how Renee would touch my hand and thigh when she would talk to me. When we arrived at the night club each lady took my arm like I had two dates. When we walked in a bunch of guys looked our way eyeing up the new lady. Now I have to say, Vicky is not bad looking at all. She is tall and thin. But just never any chemistry for us. Just friends. Some guys were checking her out too.

We got our drinks and found a table. Once the music started Vicky and Renee took my hands and brought me to the dance floor. Most of the night I was dancing with two women. During the slow songs Vicky would get a new round of drinks and Renee and I would dance. Renee was driving me crazy. Holding her close in my arms I could feel her chest against me. Her hair smelled like flowers. It was close to closing time and Renee and I were dancing. My cock had a mind of its own and was getting hard. I was not sure if it was by accident or she meant it, but several times it felt as if she was grinding her pelvis against my bulge.

Her hair was off to the side exposing her long sexy neck. I just had to kiss her neck. I have her neck a gentle kiss. She responded by hugging me tighter and pulling me in closer to her. I kissed her neck again and ever so lightly licked her neck, then nibbled her ear and kissed it.

I felt her grind into my crock hard. I could feel the heat of her body through my pants. She moaned as did I. The song ended and I drew back a bit looking into her bright blue eyes. I leaned in and we kissed. Our mouths parted for a bit and we touched tongues for a brief few seconds. As the kissed ended Renee looked down and said, "That is a big bulge you got going on there."

"I know, how am I going to get off the dance floor without everyone noticing?" I replied.

"Just walk close behind me and nobody will see." She answered.

As I followed her off the floor Renee suddenly stopped causing my cock to hit her in the ass. "Ooops did I stop to fast?" She laughed.

We decided to head back to campus. Once on campus I suggest we all go to my room for some more drinks. Vicky said, "I am worn out and going to bed. You two can go." Renee said, "I am still ready to party."

Once in my room I asked Renee what she wanted to drink. Renee answered with, "I don't need anything to drink. I need you."

With that she closed the space between us and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Her mouth parted right away and I felt her tongue slide between my lips and met with my tongue. She wasted no time as we kissed she was undoing my belt buckle and the button and zipper on my jeans. As my hand touched her left breast she had already snaked her hand down my pants and had my flaccid cock in her hand. I could feel the throbbing in my cock as it got harder with each heart beat pumping blood into it.

Renee broke off our kiss and said, "God I want you so bad."

She got down onto her knees and started to pull my pants and underwear down together. My cock sprang out of shorts right in front of her face. Taking my hard cock into her she looked up at me and said, "I could feel this beast rubbing against me while we were dancing. It's everything I imagined."

With that said she kissed the tip of my cock then slowly took it into her mouth swirling her tongue around the head. "Uuuuuugh" I moaned.

She worked her mouth down my cock until she had 8 of my 9 inches in her. I ran my fingers through her hair and slowly fucked her mouth. While I fucked her mouth she removed her shirt and bra. She was now topless but I did not have a good view of her breasts until she pulled my cock from her mouth with a pop. She put my cock between her breasts. It was then I saw very large areolas and eraser size hard nipples. This had never happened to me before as I didn't even feel like I was going to cum. Without warning I shot 4 hot ropes of cum. The first one hit her on the side of the face. Second one hit her on the side of her mouth and some in her mouth. The other two landed on her chest.

Renee got up and said, "Oh Baby, I hope you can last longer than that and can get it up again."

"Renee you are so beautiful that will not be a problem." The fact of the matter was, I was still rock hard.

While she took of the rest of her clothes I undressed myself. I saw her wipe up my cum with her fingers and put it in her mouth. Fuck, she looked sexy doing that.

Renee laid down onto my bed with her legs apart and knees up. She had a nicely trimmed black haired pussy. I wasted no time in my desire to taste her pussy. I got between her legs and took 3 long licks from her ass to her clit. She was already soaking wet. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. She tasted like a sweet orange. I had never been with a woman who tasted like that. I slid my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could and I slid two fingers inside her.

"MMMMMmmm that feels good." She moaned.

I started to lick and suck on her clit. Her hand were massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. I moved my free hand up and took control of playing with her left breast. Taking her lead I pinched her nipple like she had been. Her hips started to buck hard against my mouth. "Fuuuuuck Brian I am cuuummming."

With that a trickle of her love juices flowed from her pussy and all over my chin.

"Get up here and fuck me" Renee demanded.

I moved up and kissed her deeply letting her enjoy her fine love juice taste. But I am a breasts man. I had to play a little with her gorgeous breasts. I sucked her whole areola into my mouth hard and ran my tongue across her hard nipple while my hand rolled her other nipple between my fingers. The more aggressive I got with her nipples the more she seemed to enjoy it.

"I can't wait anymore Brian. Fuck me, fuck me good and hard."

I took my cock in my hand and teased the slit of her wet pussy by rubbing it up and down her lips a few time. I slid just the head of my cock inside her pussy. "Fuck me!" She yelled. That sent me over the edge and I plunged deep and hard inside her.

Fuck her pussy was on fire. My cock felt like it was in a sauna. I held it there deep inside her and I could feel her cervix against the tip of my cock. She started to grind her hips against me and this caused her cervix to rub against the sensitive head of my cock.

"Come on baby fuck me good. Fuck me like you mean it."

Starting with long hard stokes I pounded away on her hot wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist bringing me deep inside her with every thrust.

"God Renee you feel so good. I don't know how long I will last."

"Mmmm Brian my pussy feels so full. Keep fucking me deep and hard like this."

It had been a good 15 minutes of fucking and I could feel my balls filling up and I was close. I moved her legs over my shoulders giving me deeper penetration into her love hole. I turned into a jack hammer pounding her as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oooohhh ooooooh fuuccck."Renee yelled as she came. I was so close and hoping we would cum at the same time. I wasn't far behind though. Five more hard thrust and some heavy grunting I exploded my seed inside her. I let her legs down and collapsed on top of her still feeling my cock pulsating oozing the remaining drops of my cum inside her.

My cock started to go soft and fell out of her pussy as I moved off her. "My god Renee you are so perfect. You are drop dead gorgeous and amazing in bed.

"Thank you. You are pretty good yourself. And don't think we are done yet!"

We kissed and explored each other's bodies. It didn't take long before her magic fingers had brought my cock back to life. While she slowly stroked my cock I had a finger on both sided of her clit and was gently massaging her clit. When I would drag a finger across her clit her body would shudder and she gave off a soft grunt.

I started to rub her clit more often and faster. Her hips started to move with the rhythm of my fingers. I nuzzled up to her breasts and brought her nipple into my mouth. She began to moan. I knew she was getting close. I sucked harder on her nipple and rubbed her clit as fast as I could.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, yes yeeeees." She came hard on my hand and released more of her lovely fluids.

She kissed me hard and deep then moved on top of me. She sat on top of me and guided my cock into her very wet hot pussy.

She began with grinding her hips slowly against me taking my cock deep. I reached up and cupped her breast and ran my thumbs across her hard nipples. Renee switched to bouncing up and down on my cock. After a few minutes of riding me she switched back to grinding on me. I took one hand and started to rub her clit and tugging on her nipple with the other hand. That seemed to set her off as I saw her eyes roll up and she moaned deeply.

Renee to my hand from her clit and placed it on her other breast. As I took her nipple between my fingers she started to lean back causing her breasts to look like a pointed pyramid. With one hand she reached back and massaged my balls. The other hand she worked her clit. The bed was shaking as I met her thrust. In one big explosion we both came. She threw herself on top of me. Our bodies were covered in sweat.

"Oh my God Brian, you are amazing."

"Thank you Renee, I can say the same thing about you."

We pretty much passed out with her on top of me. I woke up several hours later. I was spooning her from behind with my hand cupping her breast. My cock was semi hard and ran the length of the crack of her ass. I started tease her nipple ever so slightly and my cock began to get harder and I gently began to grind it into her ass.

This woke her from her deep sleep as I felt her push her ass back against me. She began to moan softly and I was breathing heavy onto her neck. She reached back and took my cock into her hand. Lifting her leg a bit she guided me into her pussy. She was already wet.

This position she felt really tight. Our bodies began to move together. I moved my hand from her breast down to her clit. Renee moved her hand to the breast I was playing with and proceeded to take over the duty of massaging them. It wasn't long before she came in a quiet moan. I was still horny and hard as hell and kept up the gently rocking motion. I started feeling that familiar feeling where I was about to cum. I rubbed her clit faster and changed to short hard thrust inside her. It was pure magic as she came a second time right as I shot 3 ropes of seed inside her.

"Mmmmm thanks for waking me."

"Glad you aren't mad."

Renee giggled a bit and said, "Never."

We woke up around 9 a.m. I could hear some of the guys from our floor out in the hallway. Renee was concerned these guys will see her leaving my room in the morning and she wasn't made up.

"Don't worry. You look great. I like that just fucked look on you! Just don't let them see those big hickeys on your nipples!"

She threw a pillow at me and laughed and called me an ass.

I kissed her at the door and she walked out. There were about 15 guys in the hallway and they gave her a few whistles. The guys who room was next to mine came into my room. Holy shit Brian. You fucked her? She is gorgeous."

"Who says we had sex?"

"We do. These walls are thin. We could hear practically every word." Then Kevin using a girl's voice said, "Brian, you are amazing."

"Get out of here; I need to go take a shower. Wait for me and we will go have breakfast."

Later that day I went up to Vicky's room to see Renee. Vicky gave me a look of, "You bad boy."

I asked, "Well what are the plans for today?"

Renee answered, "Vicky and I are going shopping and out to eat to catch up. Thank you for last night, but today is Vicky and I day."

"Fair enough. Come say good bye to me on Sunday."

I left feeling a bit sad. But I guess I was lucky to have one night with her. I was a bit depressed still and didn't feel like going out with the guys. I was in bed by 11.

I woke up to a gentle knocking on the door at 1:00 a.m. I opened the door and there stood Renee. Before I could even say anything she was in my room and kissing me deeply. I reached out and closed the door while we kissed.

"Sorry to wake you, but I needed to see you again."

"Fuck Renee, you could have shown up at 4 in the morning and I wouldn't care."

"Good, let's get into bed."

Renee didn't waste any time getting her clothes off. All I had to do was take of my boxers.

We mixed it up a bit. I ate her pussy the way I did before but kept going until she came twice. Renee gave me a slow amazing blow job. Three times I was ready to cum but she would back off. My balls were aching wanting to cum. She finally let me cum depositing a big load in her mouth. She only spilled a little. I was not sure how many ropes of seed I shot as it seemed to never end.

She kept on sucking and stroking my cock keeping me hard. We moved to me on top as we had done the prior night. From there we did a repeat performance of her riding me on top. We lay next to each other afterward talking about what we liked sexually.

"Brian, do you think you have one more in you?"

"With a little help from you I sure I do."

"Good, I want you to fuck me from behind."

Her magic mouth and hands had me hard in no time at all. We got out of bed and she bent over placing her hands on the edge of the bed, offering me a great view of her ass. I guided my cock inside her wet pussy. I slowly fucked her.

"Hold my tits." She ordered me.

Reaching forward I cupped her breast and rolled her nipples in my fingers. I wasn't getting the penetration I wanted in this position. I moved my hands to her hips and started to fuck her harder.

"Uuuggghh fuuuuuck." She came. I was surprised she already came so fast.

She arched back up into me and kissed my ear then whispered.

"I have a favor to ask."

"What is that?"

Keep your cock in me. Wet your finger and slide it up my ass."

I did as she requested. I slowly fucked her ass with my finger and her pussy with my cock.

"Oh god Brian you don't know how good this feels."

After a bit she said, "I have another favor to ask."

"What would that be?"

"I want to see what it would feel like having that big cock up my ass."

I pulled out of her wet pussy. My cock was well lubricated from our fluids. "Go slow." She told me.

I pressed my cock against her star. It took a bit before I got the head of my cock inside her. I continued to push until I had half my cock inside her when she said, "Ok, stop. Just stay there for a bit." After a few deep breaths she said, "Ok keep going."

I was already pretty worked up and was closing to shooting my seed before we switched positions. Now her tight ass I was fighting not to cum. I finally was all the way inside her. I stopped and held it there. I tried to clear my mind on how good it felt. I got over the urge of cumming. I slowly began to fuck her ass.

As I picked up the pace she started to say "Oh oh oh oh oh" Louder and louder. "Oh Brian, yes fuck my ass baby. Fuck my ass hard now."

I could just imagine the guys next door hearing this. Renee was rubbing her clit hard and fast as I fucked her hard in the ass. I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot a big hot load inside her ass. I held her hips tight against me as my cock was being drained of its seed. Renee came shortly after me. She fell forward onto the bed and my cock fell from her ass.

We curled up next to each other and fell asleep.

I woke up to the most pleasant feeling. Renee was licking and sucking my cock and balls. I looked at the clock and it was 9:45 a.m.. She already had me hard. She worked my cock like a pro. I told her, "I want to cum by you tit fucking me."

She wrapped her gorgeous mounds around my cock. Taking the tip of my cock in her mouth and stroked my cock with her tits. Rubbing her tits faster and faster up and down my cock I shot 3 jets of seed into her mouth. She let it drip from her and onto her breast.

"Oh my god!" We heard.

There stood Vicky in the doorway with her eyes the size of saucers. "I am so sorry, I knocked and nobody answered. I tried the door and it was open."

I grabbed some covers and covered my still hard cock causing a tent with the covers.

Renee didn't seem embarrassed at all. She simply wiped the cum from her breasts with her fingers then wiped it on my sheets. Then said, "Come in and close the door before we have the whole dorm of guys in here."

Vicky took a chair and her and Renee planned out the events for the little time they had left together.

I looked at Vicky and said, "You can hang out here for a bit. I am going to grab a quick shower. Please look the other way for a second."

Renee said, "She already saw your cock. Don't be a prude. Besides she needs a bit of a thrill too."

I replied, "Fine." I got out of bed with my cock still hard. I watched as Vicky just starred at my cock in awe.

When I returned from my shower I had a towel around my waist. Renee was dressed and Vicky was still in the room. Renee said, "Well Brian we are going over to Vicky's friend for lunch then I am heading out. It was a pleasure meeting you." With that she gave me a deep passionate kiss. My cock started to respond. Her hand ran over the top of the towel down to my cock making me get harder. We continued to kiss and she undid my towel causing it to drop to the floor. She started to stroke my cock gently. Pre cum was dripping from me. I didn't even care that Vicky was there watching us.

Just when I was fully hard she stopped stoking my cock. There was a sting of pre cum about 3 inches long hanging from my cock. Renee turned to Vicky and said, "I told he had an amazing cock."

Then she leaned over and took the cum onto her tongue and kissed the head of my cock and said. "We will see you again."

Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers
12