College Hi-Jinx Ch. 03

Story Info
Professor Madeline gives Lindsay a helping - hand.
2.4k words
4.41
38.6k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers

Chapter 3: Lessons Learned

Sonia went to snuggle up to her sister-lover and immediately knew something was wrong. Her normally affectionate baby sister didn't return her cuddles, she moved away. The sunny disposition which almost always had a smile on Lindsay's face wasn't there tonight.

Sonia, being the stubborn little minx she was, was not going to let Lindsay pull the silent treatment. She had a pretty good idea of what was going on, she'd seen her sister struggling with one of her English classes, in vain.

"The English class again?"

Lindsay, near tears, nodded.

"That bonehead professor ...?"

Again, the young blonde nodded, but was able to summon up the words to speak. "You know I'm not dumb, but when I'm in his class, I feel like such a dweeb. He just doesn't make anything clear and when I ask for an explanation, he looks down his nose at me with this look that makes me feel like I stepped in a pile of manure!"

Sonia sighed. She loved her sister, but there were times it didn't take much to shake Lindsay's confidence. She'd been like that with one boyfriend and a true A-hole of a teacher back in High School, Sonia wasn't going to let that happen again. She picked up the phone, deciding to contact Madeline, to arrange for her favorite professor to tutor Lindsay and help her pass. It wasn't her only reason though.

The phone rang and a voice that dripped of silk and honey answered.

"Maddy. Hi, it's Sonia, sorry to call so late, did I wake you? No. You were ... oh Maddy, you're incorrigible. Hey, could I ask you a favor. No, not that, you slut!" Sonia giggled, dropping her voice to a whisper. "My sister has a certain English prof who's giving her grief --- yeah, that's him. Could you give her a hand, she's really bright and I want her to get along well here. You will? Thanks darling, mwah!"

Sonia had an ulterior motive, aside from getting her sexy blonde sister some help with her English Lit class. She and Madeline had been lovers for over a year and she thought that Madeline had given her so much, it was turn for her to get a little treat. Her beautiful sister, now happily bi-sexual, would be the perfect little piece of confection. Sonia also thought that Madeline would be the perfect woman to broaden her sister's horizons as well.

Neither Madeline nor Lindsay would be aware of Sonia's devious little plot, but the minute Madeline saw Lindsay, Sonia knew she'd figure it out. She doubted Maddy would object, she had a taste for sweet young things, and Lindsay fit that description to a "T". Madeline was one of the most savvy women it had ever been Sonia's pleasure to know, plus, she was wonderful in the sack.

"C'mere sugar, got some great news. I was just talking to one of my profs on the phone -- her name's Madeline, she's really nice, you'll like her. Anyway, as a favor to me, she's going to help you pass the course and has agreed to tutor you -- gratis, okay?"

"That's so nice of her!"

"Mmm-hmm, she's a very nice lady. So, you go over there tomorrow night, around 8, dress nice, mind you -- and she'll help you get through this. Now, can I have a little kiss thank you?"

Well, of course, Lindsay's little kiss didn't stay little ....

As she put on the outfit that Sonia had laid out for her, Lindsay didn't understand why her sister told her to dress in this manner, but Sonia always had her best interests at heart. She put on the tiny plaid skirt, a lacy white blouse, matching lace stockings and her dressy black heels and made her way across campus to Madeline's townhouse. Upon her arrival, Lindsay was surprised to see how grand it was, but Sonia had told her that Madeline had inherited some money, plus had been teaching at the college for several years and had invested wisely.

She rang the bell and the door opened to reveal a raven-haired beauty whom Lindsay knew to be 45, but looked well over 10 years younger. Madeline was an impressive figure and she wore a low-cut, gold blouse, short black skirt, stockings and heels. Her eyes were aqua and seemed to shine in the light of the foyer. Lindsay was almost overwhelmed by the professor's beauty, she smiled, said hello and ushered Lindsay into her home and closed the door.

"So, you're the pretty sister Sonia's talked, my goodness, you look nothing alike, although good looks obviously run in your family."

Lindsay thanked her for the compliment, Madeline smiled and continued "Well, before we get down to business, can I offer you a drink? Some white wine, perhaps?"

Lindsay thought that idea sounded nice, so Madeline opened a bottle of Zinfandel and they drank a glass. It was a lovely wine and Lindsay found herself relaxing.

Madeline poured them both another glass, then the pair of them got down to work. Madeline went over some of the finer points of English Lit with the struggling student and discovered it wasn't hard to identify Lindsay's weaknesses. Madeline was patient and made herself understood easily, once Lindsay was shown what her mistakes had been, she was quick to see her flaws and make the necessary corrections. Within a few hours, Madeline could see the improvement in the pretty blonde's overall comprehension.

Lindsay was done for the night and she was happy -- there was such clarity now. She didn't know how she was ever going to thank Madeline for all her invaluable assistance.

"How can I ever thank you?" she gushed. "I know you won't take money, but is there anything I can offer you?"

Madeline scrunched up her face, then smiled. "Yes, there is. A high price must be paid. I want a kiss. One sweet, lovely kiss from you. It really pleases me that I could help you."

That was all? Lindsay nodded and went to kiss Madeline's cheek, but the older, sensual brunette turned and her lips met Lindsay's. Lindsay's head was swimming and she just let the kiss go on.

Madeline knew from the first brush of Lindsay's sweet lips against her own that she'd done this before. Hmm -- methinks Sonia sent me a little present, she thought. I'll have to thank her later.

"Do you want to continue this?" Madeline asked as she broke away from the sexy coed. Lindsay had literally had her breath taken away, Madeline knew how she liked to be kissed, her lips were warm and soft and pliant.

"Sure. If if feels this good, I'd be crazy not to!" Lindsay said, still out of breath.

Madeline took hold of Lindsay's face and she kissed the young blonde again, her mouth opening, tongue pushing and sliding all along Lindsay's mouth, tongues meeting, Lindsay's breath coming in shorter gasps. She was aroused beyond words.

"This little outfit is very cute, very collegiate" Madeline smiled. "Are you wearing panties under that little skirt? I bet you're not!"

Lindsay teased "Why don't you find out?" Her mind was beginning to connect the dots -- why Sonia had chosen this particular outfit and why she had insisted Lindsay take such care with her makeup and making sure she looked just right. She knew that Madeline would seduce her, Lindsay's sister had set her up for this lesbian seduction. Hmm -- I'll have to thank her later, she chuckled to herself as Madeline reached out and flipped the skirt up. "Why, you naughty little slut!" she giggled. Lindsay was indeed sans panties or thong, no impediments to her horny little cunt remained.

"Guilty as charged!" Lindsay chuckled, enjoying the sensation of Madeline's caressing hand on her thigh. So far, all her college adventures had been pleasant and highly sexual, good thing she was away from home -- she doubted her Mom could handle all the changes in Lindsay's life.

Madeline's hands reached up under Lindsay's lacy blouse and found that her beautiful tits were also naked, the second Madeline touched them, the nipples went hard and Lindsay sighed in pleasure. Madeline deftly slid the blouse off, nuzzling the blonde's soft, tanned flesh and aching to do even more. From Lindsay's murmurs of endearment, she knew she'd be able to.

Lindsay scrambled to get her skirt off, she wanted the older lesbian to feats on her, her pussy was drenched and ready. Aqua eyes met Lindsay's baby-blues and found acceptance, Madeline fondled and nuzzled down the girl's soft, naked flesh, now only in heels and stockings. She ran a gentle hand over Lindsay's neatly-trimmed blonde bush, feeling the moisture that was gathering there.

"I take it this means you like girls?" Madeline teased as her fingers splayed Lindsay's pussy apart. She began licking the teen's tight, warm snatch and the flow began to coat her tongue. She was delicious and Madeline burrowed deeper with her seeking tongue.

"I like everything!" Lindsay sighed as Madeline continue lapping her cunt. The woman's hands moved upwards and Madeline rolled her nipples between her fingertips. Lindsay sighed, this sensual woman was masterful at arousing her passions. She wanted Madeline's hands and tongue everywhere, she needn't have bothered, the woman was a dervish, moving all over Lindsay's body, no part remained untouched or unlicked. It was torture, but of the most delicious kind.

Madeline moved away from the coed's heaving, panting body and smiled "Your turn to do naughty things to me, little one. I have a hunch you're going to be good."

Lindsay took that as almost a challenge, but she'd learned her lessons well in recent weeks. Lindsay was confident. Madeline wasn't going to know what hit her. She looked at Madeline not as a tutor or friend, but as a new lover -- and once she finished, Madeline would be coming back for more.

Lindsay practically attacked Madeline, getting her stripped so fast it seemed almost a blur. Madeline's clothing was placed in a pile on a nearby chair, both women electing to keep on stockings and heels. Lindsay went in for the kill, she began kissing and playing with great vigor, she seemed to be everywhere, a kiss here, a lick there, her fingers in and out of the older beauty's cunt and hearing her cry out for more.

"Fuck, you little wildcat, eat that cunt, yeahhh baby, you're a pussy-munching lezzie slut. oh fuck, where did you learn ...? Christ, more, Lindsay, you whore, you slut, I love this, keep going and don't fucking stop!"

Lindsay really enjoyed making this sensual woman blow her cool. Her tongue snaked all over Madeline's body, sensually stimulating her, licking ardently at nipples and pussy, slowly, not rushing, wanting to prolong the pleasures.

"Harder, you horny little lez bitch, I can take it!" Madeline yelled, as Lindsay bit and played with her nipples. Dark pink against Madeline's pale beauty, Lindsay squeezed and nipped at them. Every inch of Madeline was sexy, it was hard to believe her age, she was as sweet and fresh in her way as Sonia -- who was going to have to skip another early-morning class once Lindsay got through with her.

Madeline, ecstatic and thrilled with Sonia's little treat, guided her new playmate into a sixty-nine and spoke in a husky tone "I want us to eat each other's cunts, sweet baby. I want you to flood my face with your juices and I want you to lick up all of mine. Don't worry about being gentle sugar, I want us both to buck and writhe, got it?"

Madeline, happy to be on top of the young coed, licked happily, sucking at Lindsay's clit and finding the spot that always sent Lindsay over the edge. The night Sonia found it, her sister was afraid Lindsay would wake everyone in the dorm, she yelled so loud. Lindsay just could not cumming, over and over again. Madeline had now found that same spot, but she was treating it in a different way, a bit more ferocious in her approach. Lindsay yelped and cried out, but she obviously didn't want Madeline to stop. Lindsay herself ran her fingers up and down Madeline's pussy crack and slid both tongue and fingers in and out, being rewarded with lots of her tutor's sweet love-flow. Madeline's own face burrowed harder into Lindsay's pussy as she did that, so Lindsay used her fingers harder, like a cock, fucking the older woman as hard as she could while still licking and trying to keep up the pace.

She grabbed Madeline's gorgeous round ass and pulled her as close as she could, her face buried deep in Madeline's steaming cunt. Madeline was having a hard time keeping up with the seemingly-insatiable teen, she had already climaxed once, was she going to ... yesss, she sighed as the second climax came over her, the little slut had made her cum again.

Madeline drove her face deeper into Lindsay's pussy after her own climax hit her and her tongue slurped and probed and brought Lindsay to an intense, mind-shattering orgasm that shook her from head to toe. Neither of them released the other, they simply enjoyed their orgasms and continued to pleasure each other. Madeline just let Lindsay do whatever felt good to her, the tanned blonde seemed to have wonderful sexual instincts.

Madeline was really soaked as they continued playing on the couch, which gave Lindsay pause. She shared her thought with Madeline. "Should we move to a bedroom, the couch is getting ... "

Madeline brushed back Lindsay's long blonde hair from her sweet face. She kissed her, still in an erotic haze from the sapphic frolics. "I'll have it steam-cleaned. You were well worth any price they charge. But thank you for being so considerate."

Madeline sat up and pulled Lindsay close, they snuggled together, not really caring about the time. Madeline spoke up.

"Are you and Sonia planning on going home this weekend?"

Lindsay shook her head, they were enjoying their space from their mother, and somehow sensed she would be enjoying her freedom as well.

"That's wonderful. I'd like you and Sonia to come over this weekend for a little gathering I'm having, a cookout. Wonderful food, I will provide everything. Dress code will be dressy-casual. I hope you can make it -- oh yes, I hope the two of you can come."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers