College House Party

Story Info
A sweet house party hookup.
1.6k words
3.93
43.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aj90
aj90
9 Followers

She took some lip gloss out of her purse and carefully applied it, but we paid her no attention. After a minute or so of primping she turned to step past us on her way back down the hall. "Wait a sec," I said to her. She stopped and turned, unsure I was talking to her despite the change in my tone. I casually reached a hand to her mouth, "you've got some... right here... let me fix that," I made a show of carefully cradling her jaw in my hand, wiping her bottom lip with my thumb, then her top lip. "Beautiful," I said, satisfied with my work but still holding her jaw in my hand.

"Thanks," she smiled, unsure what to do about this unexpected invasion of her space.

"Sure. Come back if you need more adjustments." I moved my hand back to my drink and she laughed at the absurdity and boldness of the situation, but I just turned back to Ben and resumed our conversion. We had a good laugh about it when she was out of earshot.

I saw her with her guy several times that night. Sometimes I'd wink, other times I would pointedly ignore her. He was oblivious. Probably he'd been dating her awhile and was ready for something more exciting. Maybe more sporty and fit. I passed them in a darkened hall at one point and gave her ass a covert spank, which she carefully pretended not to notice.

Later I spotted them camped out in the basement with a group of hipsters, talking about social justice and whatnot. Her guy was very engaged and she looked bored to tears. While I refilled my solo cup from the keg I saw her out of the corner of my eye, getting up and making her way in my general direction. I waited for her to take several steps to commit to her purpose, then moved to the foot of the stairs. I looked back and she was refilling at the keg and noticed me looking. I didn't smile, wink, or anything, just looked at her a few seconds then moved upstairs.

In a couple minutes she was casually making her way up the stairs, pausing to greet people she knew, but unmistakably making her way toward me. As she got close I moved into the kitchen, then the walk-in pantry.

She appeared at the door a moment later. "How's my lip gloss?" she smiled.

I looked her over appraisingly. "It could use a touch-up," I said in a thoughtful tone. She stepped closer with an arched brow. I reached up without hesitation and put a thumb in her slutty mouth, caressing her jawline with my other hand. She just stood there, letting me slowly work my thumb in and out of her mouth for several seconds. Then I pulled out and just looked at her, saying nothing.

"Is it better now?" she asked, not sure what else to say. I responded by tilting her chin up to face me, then kissing her.

During the kiss I held a fistful of her hair to hold her in place and she warmed right to it, then I broke the kiss. "No, it's more messed up than ever now."

"Well are you going to fix it?"

"I have a tool for that job upstairs."

She giggled and took on a sassy tone to respond but I interrupted with a pat on her ass, saying "c'mon" and stepped out of the pantry.

We climbed another flight of stairs to the second floor. There were several people up here, too, but I had a walk-in closet all to myself in the master bedroom, which was off-limits to people not spending the night. Nate was pretty aggressive about this rule because he hates when people fuck with his possessions, so I felt pretty safe.

We walked into the master bedroom and I pulled the door shut behind us. "Aren't other people going to wander in here...?" I could hear second thoughts in her voice but I just proceeded to the closet door, opening it and turning on the pull-string light with a flourish.

"This is my personal luxury suite for the night." I stepped in and sat down on the sleeping bag I had spread out earlier. The walk-in was comfortably roomy for a single person.

She stayed in the doorway, but looked amused. "This looks cozy. You have this all to yourself?"

"Yes, and I don't want anyone trying to crash my crib, so either in or out, sweet thing." She hesitated, then stepped in.

"Turn out the light and close the door, please."

She pulled the string and we were in absolute darkness. I heard the door close.

"Come here," I said in a tender voice. She kneeled opposite me and moved forward to start kissing. I held her face in both hands and caressed her lips with my thumbs again. "You have a very pretty mouth," I whispered with complete honesty. She warmed to my touch, her voice matching my tender tone.

"Would you like to kiss it?" she purred.

"I already did. Downstairs. If that's what I wanted we'd still be in the pantry kissing."

Silence.

I slid a hand to the back of her head and gently pushed downward. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that," she protested.

"What did you think was going to happen up here?" I asked, unbuckling my belt. She paused, but didn't lift her head back up. I could feel her long hair brushing my stomach and I started to absolutely ache for her wet mouth. The only sound was my zipper followed by the rustling of my clothes as I pulled off my shirt and pants. I now felt her hair brushing my bare hips and thighs and my cock stood at rigid attention. I reached a hand out to lovingly caress her cheek. "This is what I need, sweet girl," I whispered tenderly. As I gently pushed her head down I first felt her warm breath on my cockhead, then the warm wetness of her perfect mouth go down over me. My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head as that wet warmth became the center of my universe, my back arching with tension, hips tilting up to get a better angle with her.

She moved slowly, taking a bit more of me with each downstroke. I felt no teeth, only the softness of her mouth, the bottom of my cockhead sliding across her tongue. "That's perfect, sweet girl" I whispered, trying to hold still as my entire body responded to her.

But my hips wouldn't keep still and I kept pushing deeper into her mouth with each stroke. Eventually she gagged a bit, then pulled up. "You're big," she whispered, kissing the tip softly.

"That's just a line girls say to string a guy along," I said skeptically. Then tenderly, "Get your mouth really wet for me, sweetie."

She worked her mouth softly for a bit, generating more wetness, then pulled up with a soft smacking sound. "No, yours is really nice."

I let her suck on me a bit more before speaking again. "Nicer than your boyfriend's?"

She completed a few more strokes before pulling off with another wet sound. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" I replied.

She pulled off again. *wet smack* "You're bad." I could hear a smile in her voice.

I stifled a groan as she worked me some more. My breathing quickened. "I wanna hear you say the words... with your perfect mouth..." More sucking and slurping sounds as her pace quickened a little. "Sssay it..." I hissed, every muscle tightening.

She pulled her soft lips off me with another wet sucking sound. Everything was still for a moment, then her soft voice: "Your cock is nicer than my boyfriend's." Before I could react she was back on me, stroking faster now, taking control by forcing my finish.

My breathing turned ragged and all I could do was let her work. My jism was hers now, but for a matter of moments. I was powerless to do anything but deliver my seed. Her strokes elongated, almost drawing completely off me with pronounced wet smacks and slurps, then driving back down to the back of her throat. As my breath caught, back arched, she slowed down to match the pulses of my cum filling her mouth. I bit my lip as her throat worked to swallow my load, then fell flat on my back, nerves completely overloaded.

When my jism stopped she pulled off to gently kiss and lick the shaft while I recovered. After a minute my breathing returned to something like normal and I reached down to wipe off the knob of my cock with a handful of her hair.

"You *are* a bold one." I could hear the smile in her voice again. Her constant compliance was such a turn-on.

"Lay next to me."

She moved up and lay by my side, her back to me. I spooned tight against her, put an arm over her and slid my hand up her shirt. Her bra fastened in front, so I undid it and held one of her breasts in my hand. They were very nice. I realized I badly wanted to horsefuck this fine piece of ass. Such was the state of my mind.

After a couple minutes I asked for a pen. She felt around in the dark for her purse and produced one after some rummaging. I wrote my cell number on her palm, in the dark, neither of us speaking. Then, "You better get back to your guy."

"Yes."

She sat up, refastened her bra, and stood up. I heard the door open and she paused. Whatever she was thinking to say, she didn't. She instead stepped out and softly closed the door.

aj90
aj90
9 Followers