College Jock takes My Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,324 Followers

Brock grinned evilly at the camera as he said, "I love pleasing you and the sounds of your pleasure drive me crazy babes!"

Billy watched shell-shocked as Calista ran her hands through his hair and arches her back, writhing and moaning as Brock brings her to the brink of climax and then backs away, teasing her out of her mind. These moments are especially painful for Billy - he had always wanted to try oral sex but they had both been too shy to bring it up. She had never sucked him and he had never gone down on her. Now she was doing both with Brock and loving it.

Twice Brock takes Calista to an orgasm, whilst using his mouth and tongue. Billy by now is sobbing and wailing as fits of retching rack his body.

After making her come twice, Brock rolls her onto her hands and knees. Then to give Billy an even better view of what he is doing grabs the camera and zooms in to show a close up off her ass high in the air and his mouth working overtime on her swollen, wet pussy. Not before he rims her asshole does Brock return the camera to its place of vantage. He gives thumbs up to the phone camera and enters her from behind.

Billy watches that gargantuan cock enter his girlfriend with little or no resistance, having been well broken in the previous night. Brock administers a hard, brutal fuck from behind. The only sounds in the room were the sweaty slap of their colliding bodies, Calista's sweet moans and the occasional loud grunt from her muscle-bound lover. Billy could see and hear everything. While he fucked her doggy-style, Brock ran his strong, manly hands all over her body; paying particular attention to her swaying breasts. Every time he squeezed them her pussy would clench and quiver around his cock, causing him to shudder in delight. Calistas moans would get louder and then almost whimperingly disappear.

"Did Billy ever fuck you like this?" he groaned into her ear, while nibbling on her ear lobe. He made sure to say it loud enough for Billy to hear through the phone. Calista desperately refused to answer, instead she gripped the bed sheets even harder and gave out a long, drawn out moan. She didn't want to think about Billy right now. Instead she shook her head signifying no, and continued to move her hips backwards thrusting herself onto his thrusts.

"DID HE?" Brock demanded louder this time. He picked up the pace as his hands returned to her attention-starved breasts. He tweaked both her nipples simultaneously, making her cry out in both pain and pleasure, knowing that every touch and caress he administered would be killing that wimp Billy. That thought made him grin evily as Calista immediately exploded in orgasm; her fourth that morning. Brock had to repeat the question several times as she bucked, moaned, groaned and cried out in ecstasy screaming through her climax.

"No, never!" Calista finally admitted between moans. "No one has ever made me feel like this. I wish I'd given into you sooner!" She turned her face, twisted herself to allow their lips and mouths to meet, and engaged in a passionate kiss.

Contented for now, Brock returned the kiss with fervour, his geeky victim temporarily forgotten. All that mattered right now was their incredible kiss, his tightly pussy-wrapped cock and his hands on her perfect tits.

Billy, meanwhile, was crying like a baby once again. Just when he thought there were no more tears left in his scrawny body, Brock found a way to wring out some more? He continued to watch through bleary eyes as Brock brought Calista to the edge of orgasm once again. After a few more minutes of fucking, it was time to change things up again. He wanted her to bounce up and down on his cock - Billy was sure to love that. But first he would get her to suck his dick some more, maybe followed by the 69 position. The morning was filled with so many possibilities! Giving her arse a playful slap, he slid out of her and kneeled on the end of the bed.

"Come over here and wrap those sweet lips around my dick baby." He glanced at the phone on the desk and winked.

"Uh, okay baby!" Calista groaned, she looked adorably cute when she blushed. This was all so new to her.

Turning around, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him long and deep. The feel of her full breasts mashing against his chest caused Brock to grunt into her mouth. After a few more passionate kisses, he pushed down on her shoulders and she began to kiss and lick her way down his muscular body. Brock loved it when girls worshipped him this way. He smiled down at her and caressed her blonde hair as she made a wet, glistening path downwards...

Upon reaching the goal of her lover, Brock she took his huge cock in hands and slid her mouth over the tip again. Spending several minutes just concentrating on his glans. Brock found her manipulations highly erotic and was sure his cock grew even harder as she sucked on him. He held her head in his hands and she looked at him with lust as she moaned; "Just grab my head and force me closer!"

Brock allowed her to set the pace, knowing full well that Billy can still see everything. His cock disappeared down her throat and would reappear covered in saliva, and pre-cum before she would alternate between sucking on his big hairy balls, and on the space between hiss asshole and balls. God it felt so good he almost came on the spot. Calista was really getting into her stride now, inexperienced or not she learnt fast and was giving Brock one of the best dam blow jobs he'd had ever.

Up and down on his cock she would slide her wanton mouth and throat. Then all over his balls, her tongue would flick, her lips would nibble and suck then her hungry mouth would swallow both or just one at a time his big heavy sweaty balls, covered in her saliva and her juices and his own.

Brock then decided it was time to share another pussy eating session with Billy so developed the position into a sixty niner, with Calista on top, her mouth dribbling saliva all over the thick shaft of his cock and the pair of heavy balls resting between his legs. Brock began sucking, licking, nibbling and delving his tongue deep inside Calista's honey sweet tasting pussy as he turned up the heat on her watching geeky boyfriend or rather her ex by now. He laughed as he continued to eat her out and she sucked on him for all she was worth.

By now Billy was sobbing uncontrollably, so much so several other dorm guests were shouting through the locked door at him asking if he was alright and did he need anyone. Little did they know their object of fun was being cuckolded via web camera and that was the reason for his loud miserable sobs and cries of despair? If they had seen what Billy was watching, no doubt his misery would have been a hundred times worse, Billy managed to stop sobbing like a baby long enough for them to disperse, but he literally wished he was dead.

Billy returned his view to the phone which he was unable to touch far less, able to switch off, his nemesis Brock had now gotten Calista to be on top. She was riding him like a cheap slutty porn star. It was simultaneously the hottest, and yet most painful thing Billy had ever seen despite his cock being rock hard from the images he was unable to masturbate due to the racking sobs and soft wailing he was doing.

Over the next forty minutes, Billy watches as Brock fucked his Calista in a multitude of positions before finally unloading all over her belly and chest. Smiling dreamily, she rubs his cum into her skin like a lotion and they engage in another deep, soul-searching kiss.

He then asks her if she had given any thought to what he said last night. He wants her to dump Billy so they can make things official. Despite everything he has witnessed, Billy still prays she will say no. Instead, she tells him she wants that more than anything in the world and they make love one final time. Billy is gutted and begins thumping himself on the head and banging his feet like a child in temper. The people outside have returned and demand he let them in to ensure his safety, Billy is dumbstruck and can only watch as the pain finally ends with the remaining few minutes of video being played out;

"You've made me all sticky," Calista shyly giggled.

Brock laughed and gave her an affectionate kiss on the nose. This was something her boyfriend used to do to her all the time. No, not boyfriend, Calista reminded herself. Ex-boyfriend. Breaking up with Billy wouldn't be easy but she had to follow her heart. Or maybe it was lust? Either way, she needed to be with Brock. After everything she had experienced last night and this morning, there was no way she could give him up. She wanted to forget about Billy.

"Let's take a shower together," Brock said with suggestive smile. "Then we can get sticky all over again!"

Smiling lovingly, Calista took Brock's hand and allowed him to lead her into the bathroom where she would experience shower sex for the first time. It would be the first of many new experiences that day and the weeks to follow. Brock had so many things to teach her.

As they entered the bathroom, Brock turned to smirk at the phone's camera one last time. With Calista's back to him, he flipped Billy the bird and mouthed "fuck you" before closing the door.

Billy was completely broken. He watched as the door slammed shut, symbolically ending his relationship and only shot of happiness. A few seconds later, the sound of flowing water started. And a few minutes after that, Calista's sweet sounding moans. Billy finally found the courage to pick up the phone and turn it off. Opening the dorm door he is faced with a dozen or so of his college students and just walks past them out onto the concourse phone in hand and walks up to the car park climbs in his car and drives away, as he passes the river he stops, climbs out and throws his phone into the river. Climbing back in Billy starts crying again, he was still crying when he ran into the wall almost killing himself, twenty minutes later.

Dr's say he may have to have a compulsory sex change due to his injuries, but hey being a sissy is so much easier as a girl isn't it!

easyballs
easyballs
1,324 Followers
12